Spiderman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next two months, I worked several shows a week. H4H was a hot commodity for those that could afford us. I was making more cash than I thought possible and having a good time doing it.

I got a call late one Thursday from Melanie, "Hi Jase," she said, The Amazing Spider-Man is becoming to be one of my most requested dancers."

"Cool!" I told her, "So what can I do for you."

"Well, I think you're ready to go solo if you can handle it?"

"Sure, what's the gig?"

"I've got a special request that we usually shy away from," She told me, "It's a younger group of women wanting to give a friend a bachelorette party before she gets married in a few weeks."

"Okay, so what's the deal?"

"Double the money up front, tips are on you. Are you interested?"

For that kind of money, of course, I was interested, "Sure, give me the details."

I got the scoop about the hotel I was supposed to go to, the time and all that stuff. I hung up and marked it down as a big-time paying gig. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. I mean the odds were that the more I did this job, that sooner or later I'd run into someone I knew.

All I could hope for when it happened was that the Spider-Man mask kept me from being recognized. I felt pretty secure because it had lenses over the eyes and no mouth opening. Sure it was hot, but it covered my head entirely and kept me anonymous.

Besides I wasn't about to stop and give up all the cash I was making. I'd made so much already that I'd moved out of the dorm into a lovely one bedroom apartment. It wasn't the best available, but it was much more beautiful than living in the dorm.

The gig was for Saturday night. And I had a specific set of instructions mailed to me. Inside the envelope was a keycard for the hotel door. The place was clear on the outskirts of town but at a costly spa/hotel type establishment. I was to go into the room and wait until midnight. At midnight the connecting door would be opened to the other room.

I was to be in costume already, and go in with my jam box and do my dance to the "Spider-Man" song which had become my trademark. I really didn't know anything about the clients other than it would be a small party of five women who had paid handsomely for my talent.

I got to the room early, took a shower and touched up my shaving. I made sure everything was hairless and put on some gentle smelling lotion that made me look all shiny. Then just to be safe, I took one of the magic pills that I got from Melanie. I'm not sure what they were made out of, but to someone in my profession, they made the difference between a few tips...and big money.

An hour before show time I heard them arrive at the room next door. They sounded drunk as hell which made my job much more manageable. I listened at the connecting door. I hear female voices laughing and giggling and some music playing.

I heard occasional loud laughter and voices. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but you know how drunks sound. It sounded like cash to me.

Five minutes to midnight I checked my Jam-box one last time. Put on my little blue G-string and my Spider-Man mask. I pulled up my soft calf high stretchy red boots and checked myself in the mirror.

I really liked how my tattoo had healed. It had hurt like hell and cost me quite a bit of cash. You see, I'd had a spider web tattooed around the front of my crotch and let me tell you that hurt a lot!

The base of my cock was the center of the web, and it spread out from there wrapping around the sides of my hips. It was just plain black. It drew attention to my cock and balls and in this business that was the whole point. It was quite impressive especially with all my pubic hair gone.

I adjusted the last piece of my costume, a bright red cape that matched my mask. It was held on by a loose strap around my neck. At precisely twelve the door opened a crack, and a blonde girl who looked pretty young in her early twenties took a peek at me.

She smiled real big, "Ready?" she asked me.

I shook my head yes because Spider-Man didn't talk when he was working. She swung the door open to the dimly lit room, and it was "Showtime!"

I clicked on my CD player, and my music started blaring.

I followed the blonde girl into the room, and the only thing she was wearing was panties!

The clients had cleared away space in the middle of the room, and I sat my cd player on the little round table and turned around to do my dance as the long intro ended and the words began to be sung with gusto.

"Spider-Man, Spider-Man,

Does whatever a spider can

Spins a web, any size,

Catches thieves just like flies

Look out!

Here comes the Spider-Man."

I turned around and looked at my audience for the first time. There were four girls that all looked as young as the girl who had let me in the door. I could tell they were all shit-faced drunk by their expressions and way they were rocking back and forth to my music.

I got some cheers and whistles as I kept dancing. My dance had been perfected over the past weeks, and I could do it almost without thinking. It consisted of a lot of hip thrust like I was fucking, lots of muscle flexing like a bodybuilder and plenty of pantomiming thrown in that looked like sex acts.

The CD player was on repeat so I could do it as long as it took to get the women excited.

"Is he strong?

Listen bud,

He's got radioactive blood

Can he swing from a thread?

Take a look overhead

Hey, there

There goes the Spider-Man."

I don't usually look at their faces too much because it really didn't matter as long as they were paying me to act like a fool. It was a little different this time as it was a younger crowd than I was used to.

I danced closer as all of them eyed me with desire. I was used to that, it made the whole thing that much more fun.

"In the chill of the night

At the scene of a crime

Like a streak of light

He arrives just in time

Spider-Man, Spider-Man

Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

Wealth and fame

He's ignored

Action is his reward.

Look out!

Here comes the Spider-Man."

Three women came over and started dancing around me in a circle. The blonde chick who was starting to look familiar for some reason and two brunettes. All of them were wearing just panties, and they looked really sexy gyrating around with me. I moved closer and got the shock of my life, as the dance went on.

"Watch out Mr. Hotshot!

In the chill of the night

At the scene of a crime

Like a streak of light

He arrives just in time

Spider-Man, Spider-Man

Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

Wealth and fame

He's ignored

Action is his reward

To him, life is a great big bang up

Whenever there's a hang-up

You'll find the Spider-Man."

As the blonde girl got on her knees in front of me and started tugging down my G-string, a fifth dark haired girl came out of the side bathroom door clapping. I almost forgot everything when I saw it was my little sister Julie!

She was wearing a yellow boy short type panties and a matching yellow bra. It hit me then who the blonde girl was. I'd seen her several times when I still lived at home. It was my sister's best friend named, Margo or Marcy or something like that.

The last time I'd seen her, she was 14 or 15.

She'd grown up nicely and was now at my feet grabbing my cock that was getting huge and hard. The music got turned down so it wasn't blaring, and another girl led my sister to the edge of the big bed.

Julie sat on the edge of the mattress... her big dark eyes round as saucers as she watched Margo stroking my cock.

The women pulled me right up in front of her, and I hoped my sister didn't recognize me.

A girl was on the bed behind my sister unfastening the back of my little sister's bra. My sis was putting up a little resistance but gave in and sat there watching the other three girls take turns sucking on my cock as I put on a show humping back and forth.

I was damn glad for that pill because otherwise, I'd have cum already. Those girls were all worked up and sucking the hell out of my cock!

I kept looking at my little sister who was grinning and watching me get sucked off. I hadn't ever seen her topless before, and she had nice perky tits on her little frame.

My sis was only about 5 foot 5, and barely over a hundred pounds. The girls around me pushed me right up to her, and I offered my little sister the end of my cock.

"I can't," She told them, "Robert will find out!" but she kept looking at it as I waved it from side to side in front of her.

"Come on Julie, you can't refuse your wedding gift from us!" Margo told her, "He won't know...it's your last chance to have some fun before you get married!"

All the other girls encouraged her to try me, "Come on!"

"You better never tell anyone!" My sis warned them, pointing the finger at each one of them.

"We won't... come on that's one amazing cock...don't you want to try it?"

Julie reached out her hand, and I moved closer. She wrapped her hand around my shaft, and I was in heaven as she bent over and kissed the end of my knob.

Cheers came from all the girls, "Suck it!" They chanted, "Suck that big spider dick!"

My sister gave in, and her tiny mouth opened up and slipped over my knob. I looked down at her closed eyes and felt her tongue swirl around my knob inside her mouth.

"Fuck!" Was all I could think, and immediately wanted to cum down her throat.

Julies friend, I'll call Margo, came up to me and rubbed her nice warm bare tits on my chest and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to give her a good hard fucking!" She said, as my sis sucked on my cock, "Then you can fuck me next!"

Who was I to argue with the client?"

Back when I was in High School all I could think of was how much I wanted to do my sister! Now was my chance, and she didn't even know who I was.

Ever since I'd gone to college, I'd barely seen her. Once every couple of months, mom would have us come for Sunday dinner.

I knew my sis had been living with this guy named Robert, but I didn't know she had planned on getting married to him. My little sis had grown up, and damn she looked good with my cock in her mouth!

My sister took her mouth from my knob and stroked my cock as Margo bent down to her and kissed her on the lips! I had no idea that my sister liked girls too!

"It's so fucking big!" My sister told Margo as the kiss broke up. She seemed to be in awe of my cock, and that was just fine with me.

"Think how good it's going to feel in you!" Margo laughed, "Then I get some next!"

"OH NO!" My sister said, and let go of my cock, "I'm not cheating on Robert!"

All the other women started talking to her at the same time, "Come On Julie!"

"NO WAY!" Julie said shaking her head.

"Suit yourself," Margo replied and pulled her panties off and sat down on the bed next to her.

Margo waggled a finger to me to come over. When I got close Margo laid on her back spreading her legs wide open and rubbing her wet twat, "I want some Spider-Dick!"

The other two girls laughed and encouraged me to fuck her. It didn't take much encouragement, and I stuffed her little cunt with raging hard cock.

"OH MY GOD!" Margo yelled as I started fucking her.

The other girls got naked and wanted some too. I took turns fucking each one and was glad the pill had finally kicked in. I could see my sister watching me fuck her friends. Her nipples were hard points, and she looked about ready to join in.

Margo started kissing my sister again while I was busy giving the dick to the other girls. I guess it got my sister hot enough to change her mind. Especially after Margo had pulled my sister's panties off and ate her pussy for a while.

Margo said something to my sister and my sister flopped back on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

"All of you better promise not to tell anyone about this!"

All the girls shouted that nobody would ever say a word, as I came over and looked down at her sweet little pussy between her legs.

I really wished that I could lick it... but one of the other girls did it for me. My sister started moaning, as Margo and she started kissing again. Another girl was working on my cock at the same time, but I kept looking at my sister's sweet little twat that was being eaten by one of her girlfriends.

Jimmy wanted to explore her pussy, and I felt my nuts tighten up even with the pill I'd taken.

After my sister came, I was being pushed up to the edge of the bed over her. Julie had a nice little black rectangle of pubes above her slit. Her pussy was puffy and wet and spread open right there at the edge of the bed for me.

Julie was so tiny it didn't look like I'd fit in her but I damn sure was going to try!

I rubbed my knob up and down in her wet slit as she moaned into Margo's mouth. They kept kissing as two other girls got on her sides and started licking her nipples and squeezing her boobs.

I pushed my knob into the hot little opening between her legs and my knob popped inside of her.

I slowly slid half of my length up my sister's juicy tight twat, and she pulled her lips from Margo's and let out a long groan. Her back arched up, and I held her hips and pulled back for another stroke. My cock was wet from her pussy, so I pushed again and pushed much deeper in her.

"OH MY GOD!" My sister moaned loudly.

I loved how good Julies pussy felt stretched tightly around my dick, as I started to pump it back and forth slowly in her.

I don't think my little sister had ever had nine inches of thick cock in her before that night. But I was determined that she would before I was done. I wanted all of it in her and kept pushing deeper each stroke.

Margo got up over my sisters head, "Eat me!" She said and put her blonde pussy on my little sister's mouth. I could see my sisters pink tongue start lapping upwards between Margo's pussy lips and that made me push harder.

"OH FUCK, IT'S BIG!" Julie let out and then lapped upwards between Margo's lips again.

There were two of my sister's friends on each side of me, and they had my sister's ankles in their hands, spreading her legs wide apart so I could fuck her deep.

The one on the right was also taking pictures with her cell phone. They were telling me to give it to her good. They didn't need to tell me anything... because that's exactly what I was doing! The third girl was rubbing her pussy while she sucked on one of my sister's nipples.

My sister came out loud a little while later, and her pussy tightened up around my cock. I almost blew my load but held it until her pussy relaxed and got even more slippery and juicy. Then I started fucking her again, and this time I was able to push my cock all the way up to my balls.

Just looking down at her twat while I pumped my cock in and out of her made me want to cum!

My sister kept moaning loudly as I banged her faster.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer and gave it the most I could. My sister came again, and her pussy started squeezing my dick, and that was the end for me.

I lifted her hips up off the mattress and held her pussy tightly against my body. With all of my cock buried deep in my sisters pussy, I shot a huge load that made me groan each time a long hard blast left my dick.

Usually, I only fire 5 or 6 spurts, but that time it felt like double the amount, and I thought my brain was going to explode!

My sister's body wiggled hard in my hands, but I held her tight until my cock stopped spurting. She was yelling, and when I finished, I actually heard what she was saying.

"OH MY GOD! HE CAME IN ME!" She yelled again, as my cock throbbed in her, "Robert's going to know what happened!"

Margo was right there in her face, "Stop worrying, a long hot bath and you'll be fresh as new!" She told her, "I wish he would have cum in me!"

My sister relaxed, and I felt the last little trickle of cum leak out of Jimmy into her hot juicy twat.

"Didn't you like it?" Margo asked her stroking her hair and giving her a gentle little kiss on the lips.

My sister let out a little laugh, "It was amazing!!... I didn't think he was going to cum in me though!"

One of the other girls laughed, "What did you think was going to happen?" and everybody started laughing.

I pulled out even though I could have left it in her all night. My sister sat up and then ran for the bathroom.

Thanks to that pill my cock was still hard, and the ladies had me lie down on the bed. They took turns riding my cock to orgasm even though I didn't have one left after dumping my entire load into Julie.

Even my little sister showed back up on the bed and rode me for another turn. I wanted to tell her it was me, but that would have been stupid, so I didn't.

My dick was sore by the time it was over, and I picked up my clothes and headed for the door. Several of the girls were still going at it on the bed, my sister was one of them, and I smiled under my mask. She was a slut just like me. I was surprised and never expected a little miss perfect to be so wild.

Margo caught me before I left and handed me an envelope filled with cash, "You were amazing Spider-Man!" She giggled, "I might call you just for me next time!"

I took the money and noticed a big wedding band on her finger. I shook my head and went out of the room and locked the door on my side. I needed a shower and some rest after all of that. When I got up early the next morning, I went out the side door and was relieved that no one was around to see me without my mask.

That day it was painfully evident that I'd overused Jimmy, he was sore for the next two days!

After that, I decided that I wasn't about to let that happen again, and added a big bottle of lube to my gig bag along with a brand new costume. The other one had gotten ratty and stained so much it needed to be replaced.

Later in the week, I got a call that week from my boss Melanie.

"Is this the Amazing Spider-Man?" I heard her voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hi, Mel, what's up?" I asked her.

"You made quite a splash the other night. I'm not sure what you did, and I don't want to know, but you're bookings are going through the roof!"

Mel knew precisely what I'd done. I'd provided a service to some women that wanted to let their hair down, along with their panties! Getting to fuck my little sister had been payment enough, but I wasn't about to turn down the cash.

That's when it suddenly occurred to me that I'd advanced in my career from dancer to prostitute.

I didn't mind getting paid to fuck. I mean it was the kind of work I think most guys would enjoy. It was easy money, and I felt pretty safe about not being caught by the law. These women were not about to rat me out. If they did, they'd have a hard time explaining it to their husbands.

Most of the clients were rich older women, mostly married, and I wasn't too worried about getting an STD. Mel paid a doctor to keep us guys clean by sending us once a month for testing. I don't think it was because she loved us all that much. It was really to make sure her business didn't get a bad rep.

"That's great, more money for me!" I told her.

"More money for us sweetie." She reminded me, "I'm going to take you off the group gigs after this last one coming up. You have enough business lined up to keep you busy enough without group parties."

"What's this last gig?"

"It's a regular CFNM party for a big conference that's in town," Mel told me.

"Okay." I agreed and hung up.

CFNM stood for "Clothed Female Nude Male," and it was the usual type of gig for us. We ran around naked in the crowd of women getting them worked up enough to suck some dick, while their friends took pictures for posterity.

Mel gave me the details for the last group show with Jackson and the other guys. I had another week to rest up before my schedule became ridiculous, but hey money is money. Nothing like getting your cock sucked and getting paid for it!