Spiderman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed into mom's wet hole, and I heard her groan as I slid partway up in her. Julie was moaning and rubbing mom's clit as I started to pump mom's cunt with half of my length.

I could see mom's hands squeezing and spreading my sister's butt cheeks as she ate my little sister.

I was damn glad that pill was working or I would have popped at that point. My dick popped out of mom's wet folds, and Julie grabbed it and gave it several sucks before I put it back.

We made mom cum after just a few little strokes of my cock in her.

Not to mention Julie rubbing her clit so much at the same time that when she came juice dripped out around my shaft. I really wanted Julie badly and pulled out of mom's wet pussy, and got up on the bed behind my mom's head. Mom was still licking Julie's twat until she saw my dick above her face.

I pulled Julie up off mom's face enough to stick Jimmy right in her hot spot. It was soaking wet and warm as I slid my cock into her pussy. My sis got up higher on her knees so I could slide all of it into her.

Fuck it felt good, and I started to fuck her as Julie put her face back down between mom's legs.

Soon I felt mom's hand reach up and tickle my balls while I fucked Julie doggy style. Shit!

I knew it wouldn't take long to cum once she started doing that to me. Mom was moaning as Julie licked her snatch and I enjoyed my little sis from behind.

Julie suddenly rose up on her hands; she put her head back and yelled, "AHHH OOOOhhhhhh UNNhhhhhhhhh!" I felt her pussy tighten up around my cock.

With two more hard thrusts up Julie's hot twat, I started Cumming in her. Mom busy underneath me holding my hard round sack as I unloaded all the way up in that beautiful pussy.

When I was done, I pulled out, and cum began to drip down my sisters slit. Mom sat up as far as she could and started licking it as my sister began moaning again.

Jimmy was still hard and wet as I watched my sister finally sit straight up and yell loudly while she massaged her own tits. Mom kept sucking on Julie's drippy cunt until my sister came one more time.

Looking back now, I think it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. And I was ready for more after they finished up.

Julie crawled off mom and headed for the bathroom or someplace, but I had other things on my mind at that moment.

Mom moved over in the middle of the bed and spread her legs, "Come here Spider-Man!" She demanded.

I was more than happy to crawl up between mom's thighs and found that she was so wet. Jimmy slid right in. I started to hump her hot wet cunt and mom loved it.

Moaning and yelling as I felt another orgasm already building up in my sack. I guess the pill had almost worn off at that point, or just the thought of what I was doing was making its effects meaningless.

Mom came a short time later, and I stopped humping her to keep from Cumming myself. Her pussy kept squeezing my cock, and I had to bite my lip to hold it. Her nails dug into my butt cheeks, and the sharp pain helped me hold it a while longer.

"God, you're amazing!" Mom groaned under me and shivered a couple of times, "I wish I knew who you really are."

I felt some control return and started to hump her again, but slower so I could last. Mom was still turned on and started to moan again as I gave her long deep strokes.

I looked down and saw that she still had my necklace on, and I decided it was time to tell her the truth.

I stopped with Jimmy all the way in her and yanked my mask off. Mom looked up at me with shock at first, "Jason?" she said, and looking confused, "You're Spider-Man?"

"I'm Spider-Man," I told her and started to pump her again.

Mom's eyes were as big as saucers; I kept looking down at her and fucking her hot pussy. The look on her face was priceless as my cock slid in and out of her.

After a few more strokes she let out a moan, "Jason, My beautiful, wonderful boy!" and her hands went up to hold my head, "I love you so much...please don't stop again baby!"

I was so turned on that I started to fuck her harder and faster, "Yeah...OOooh Oh Oh that's a gooood baby!" Mom grunted, and squeezed my biceps with both hands and wrapped her legs around me tightly.

I felt her pussy squeeze me hard and it almost made me cum, "Fuck I'm going to cum!" I grunted and pumped her even faster.

Then I stopped again and lowered myself down to my elbows. Mashing her warm breasts against my chest and held it back one last time.

Mom pulled my head down to her, "Don't hold it, baby," She said desperately, and kissed me hungrily, "I want you...give it to me!"

I started pumping her again and gritting my teeth. I could feel Jimmy leaking in her and a huge orgasm just seconds away.

"OH, Yesss...Unhh God yesss!" Mom moaned as I drove it as deep in her as I could, "Cum in me baby...OOOhhhh yeah that's it... fuck me Jase...I want to feel your cum in ME!" and her body arched up under me, and her pussy started to pulse quickly around my rock hard cock.

I exploded deep in her with a loud moan, my cock jerking hard as it spurt a half dozen times!

"OH, baby... that feels so good." Mom hissed, as she arched her back under me again, and squeezed my cock tightly with her vagina.

I collapsed down on top of her, and she stroked my hair gently. My orgasm wound down slowly, my cock giving occasional jerks and leaking inside of her.

"God it feels so good to have you back in my body." Mom whispered, "Please tell me you'll give up dancing, and move back home with us."

"I'll try mom."

After a group shower, we all got in mom's big bed. The girls were asleep on each side of me. And I laid there in the dark thinking about the future and knew in my heart it was time for Spider-Man to retire.

I reached down with both hands and cupped a warm, soft pussy mound in each hand. Julie let out a little sigh, and I smiled in the dark.

I knew if I could figure out how to make a living, Spider-Man was dead. I had everything I'd ever want lying beside me.

EPILOGUE:

One year later I was vacuuming the swimming pool so it would be nice and clean for the company party. You see it had taken some convincing by me, but I'd managed to talk Melanie into giving me help setting up my own "Hunks for Hire."

We had to move to Miami because Melanie didn't want the competition in Tampa. But she had a lot of contacts there and helped us get started. Mom ran the business end, and Julie did most of the recruiting.

I was in charge of marketing, but once it got rolling all I had to do was set appointments and pay the employees.

We made so much money that first year that we now had this huge house with a gym for me and a pool for entertaining guest. That evening was going to be our one-year anniversary party. I was expecting all 60 of our dancers to show up with their dates.

Spider-Man was dead and buried, but that was just fine with us.