Spiderman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" Mom groaned as I started to slide up in her, "OOOoohh FUCK...OH Fuck yes!"

Mom wasn't as tight as Julie, but damn she was hot and wet inside. I slid all the way up to my balls in her, and she let out a loud moan. All of my inches buried in hot wet heaven!

A fleeting thought crossed my mind about how terrible of a son and man I'd become. But I couldn't argue with my cock that was enjoying this so much.

I put my hands around mom's waist and started to pump her, quickly forgetting about how bad I was. Her pussy was so hot and wet that Jimmy was sliding back and forth easily. Mom started to moan and groan as I pumped her sweet juicy twat.

"OH OH OH...Untie me!" She yelled at me.

I pushed the button on one cuff, and it fell free. Then she rose up on her hands and started to buck backward to my thrust.

"YES...OH FUCK...OH GOD yesssssss!" She started chanting, and I fucked her even faster and harder.

"UNhhhh AHHHHH OOOHHHHh OOOOOOOOhhhhhh!" Mom yelled out and came with me still thrusting hard in her.

She pulled away and spun around, "I want to suck your cock!"

I flopped down on my back, and she felt her way over to Jimmy and started sucking him. It didn't seem to matter that it was soaked with her fluids.

I watched her blindfolded head move up and down, her lips tight around my shaft and felt the strong suction making my knob get even bigger. Now I think most young guys think fucking an older woman is beneath them. I have to tell you they are better and more experienced than the young ones.

I was starting to lose control, pill or no pill.

Watching your mom suck your cock will do that to you if you ever get that lucky.

But I wanted to cum in her pussy, not her mouth and pushed her over on her back. I straddled her pulling her arms above her head and ran the handcuff chain around a post in the headboard.

"You're a nasty man... a nasty Spider-Man!" She told me as I yanked her legs apart to put my cock in her again.

I pushed it all the way in again and leaned down over her to suck those nipples I'd neglected on purpose. She came the second I sucked one as hard as I could and pushed Jimmy all the way in.

Then it was my turn to cum, and I started to fuck her the way I really wanted. Pulling her legs up by the back of her knees and pushing every inch deep into her pussy on every wonderful stroke.

I held her legs wide open by the back of her knees and drove it in and out as she screamed, moaned, and groaned under me. Her boobs were jiggling up and down to the rhythm.

"OH OH OOOOOhhhh AHHHhh OH OH UNhhhhhhh...fuck me...OH GOD FUCK meeeee!" Mom was yelling pulling on the handcuffs so hard the headboard shook.

I couldn't hold it any longer.

I mashed my balls against her wet ass crack and let out my own loud grunts as Jimmy began to spurt deep in her quivering cunt.

My mother's vagina started squeezing me rapidly as she came. Those made me squirt a couple more times as we moaned and enjoyed it in our own ways.

I left Jimmy all the way in and bent over enough to lick those nipples while Jimmy throbbed and leaked the last of my load into her hot box. Overcome with passion, I kissed her full on the mouth, and we shared tongues for a while as my dick kept twitching and leaking inside of her.

"Oh DAMN, that felt good!" After the kiss Mom told me between pants, her pussy still giving my cock an occasional quick squeeze.

I pulled out and used the bathroom, leaving her cuffed to the headboard.

It's not easy to pee when your cock wants to stay hard fromm those meds, but I did it. When I got back, mom had her legs slightly apart, and I could see cum leaking out of her between her swollen folds.

Just seeing it made Jimmy get big and hard when she heard me by the bed, "Spider-Man are you going to let me go now?"

I snickered and went for my bag of tricks. I reached in and pulled out the big bottle of lube with evil spider thoughts racing through my head.

"I didn't think so!" Mom laughed, and then added, "That's good because I want my money's worth!"

I felt a little guilty about that; mom was paying me to fuck her. I would have done it for free, and I made a note to give the money back some way.

I crawled up on the bed and unhooked one hand cuff, and she pulled her arms free. "What's the Amazing Spider-Man going to do to me next?" She giggled and sat up rubbing her wrist.

I took her free hand and took the cuff from her other wrist. Then I sat back and pushed her head down to my cock again. She got the idea and started sucking my dick again. I would never have guessed in a million years that she liked to suck cock that much. Mom was quite the cock lover!

It seemed to me that all of us were sluts, I just happened to be the one getting paid for it.

"Dad must have been crazy to leave her!" I thought, flipping up the cap on the bottle of lube.

I pulled my dick from her mouth, even though she didn't want to give it up. But I got her up doggy style again and got behind her. She jumped when the cold lube poured down her butt crack and anus.

"OH MY GOD!...I know what you're going to do!" Mom said but didn't pull away as I rubbed the lube on her anus.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH MY GOD!"

I pushed a lubed finger up in her rear, and she jumped but let me finger her. I poured more lube on her ass and then a bunch on my knob and shaft. I worked it up and down as her anus began to loosen up on my finger. She kept groaning but didn't tell me to stop.

After I could put two fingers in her slippery anus, I got up and put my knob to her hole and pushed. It popped in, and she let out a small "Oh GOD I can't believe you're doing this to me Spider-Man!"

Her sphincter felt like a tight rubber band around my shaft just past my knob as I squirted lube all over it.

"ahhhhhh!" Mom groaned as I slid my cock half way up her tight rear, "OOoh damn it's fucking huge!" She groaned as I started pumping her slowly, going an inch or so back and forth.

With two more squirts of lube, she had loosened up enough that I could use my entire dick. It felt incredible as I watched it going in and out of her butt. Mom was yelling so loud I hoped the hotel security didn't show up, but I wasn't about to quit until I came one more time.

I noticed the mirror on the wall, and I could see her boobs swaying back and forth as I fucked her. I could even see the pendant on its chain swinging wildly as she screamed, moaned, and yelled. Sometimes pounding her forehead on the mattress and her hair was all wild and tangled.

I finally grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way back down to the base of my cock and shot another massive load. This one going all the way up my dear mother's tight ass.

Fuck it was terrific, and she seemed to have enjoyed it just as much as I had. Jimmy went limp almost immediately, and I pulled him out as mom collapsed on to her tummy to rest.

"I haven't done that since college." I heard her mumble as I went in the bathroom to clean Jimmy and put my mask back on.

When I got back, she rolled over and asked, "Can I take this off yet?"

I mumbled, "Yeah." Disguising my voice with a grumble.

I picked up my stuff as she slowly got off the bed, "That was amazing Spider-Man!" She told me and headed for the bathroom laughing at her joke, "That's almost the best birthday present I've ever had!"

I got my stuff and got out of there as quickly as I could when I heard the shower running.

I didn't even take a shower or spend the night I drove back home wondering how these things kept happening to me.

I wasn't complaining at all, but I knew that sooner or later my job was going to blow up in my face. I seriously considered quitting the business, but that went away when Mel dropped a big envelope full of cash by my apartment the next day.

"Keep up the good work!" Was all she said, "Gotta run babe!" She got in her Lexus and drove off in a hurry.

My premonition came true a few days later.

I was lying around watching T.V. when a knock came at the door. I opened it to find my sister smiling at me.

"Hey, Jase!"

"Hi, what brings you over here?"

"I thought we could work out another time to take mom out to dinner." She said and barged in my apartment.

We talked about what day would work and came up with the following Thursday evening when I didn't have an appointment.

Julie looked around, "This place is a disaster, have you ever thought about cleaning it once in a while?"

"I'll get to it one of these days sis."

"You better hurry, can I use the bathroom?"

"Back there."

I was minding my own business when it felt like someone was behind me. I turned around, and there was Julie standing there with this look of shock on her face.

"Jason," She said with a pale face, "Please tell me these belong to your roommate!"

Julie brought her hands from behind her back and held them up for me to see.

One hand held the Spider-Man Mask, and the other my G-String!

I'd fucked up and forgotten I'd left them in the bathroom to dry out. A big loud "SHIT!" went off in my brain.

"I don't have a roommate." Came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"OH MY FRICKING GOD!" Julie yelled, and threw them at me!

I dodged the Spidey mask as it sailed past my head like a bullet on a mission. Julie was marching right up to me, and I backed away.

"How the fuck could you do that to ME!!" She yelled and tried to slap my face.

I caught her wrist before it struck, "Settle down," I told her as she glared at me and yanked her wrist back, "I was working, I didn't know you were going to be there!"

"Oh so screwing me is the same as making FUCKING TACO's!" She yelled back, "All I am is just a fucking JOB TO YOU!"

"I didn't mean it that way, Julie. How the hell was I supposed to know you were going to be at that party?"

She looked at me, and her face was all red with rage, "You make me sick Jason, you're just a fucking male whore! If you weren't my brother, I'd call the cops!"

"And tell them what?" I fired back, "That you and mom like sucking off strange men wearing masks!"

That got her attention, and she just glared at me thinking about what I'd told her.

"JESUS!" She let out at last, "I've really fucked up my stupid life this time!" Then she burst into tears and held on to the end of my sofa to keep from falling down, "What the hell am I going to do now?" She said, between a burst of tears.

I went over to her and hugged her tight. She didn't fight me and put her face on my chest and sobbed, "I thought I'd found the perfect man. I even broke up my engagement for him...just on the hope the guy in the Spider-Man mask would want me."

I rubbed her back, "It's going to be okay sis."

She looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks and puffy eyes, "Spider-Man could have been any man...any man in the world, but it turned out to be my big brother!" And she started crying again, "God must really hate me Jase!"

"God doesn't hate you, Julie," I told her, "Things just happen sometimes, I never planned to be a stripper."

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," She said, "If I hadn't had that party, none of this would have happened."

"I'm glad it did."

"You are?"

I bent down and kissed her lips, Julie pulled back at first, but I held her tight and tried again. This time she closed her eyes and let me kiss her. I ran my hands up under the back of her T-shirt, and when my thumbs slid up inside her bra strap, she pulled her lips from mine.

"Jase, we shouldn't."

"We shouldn't do this again you mean." And I kissed her lips once more as her bra strap snapped open.

By the time we got to my bed, we were both frantically peeling our clothes off. I was naked first, and Julie still had her panties on when I pushed her back flat on my mattress.

I started to peel her panties off, "Hurry Jase...I need you!"

I couldn't wait either and pushed her legs apart and grabbed the crotch of her panties with both hands. I pulled the flimsy material away from her pussy. Then using both hands, I ripped her panties wide open and stuck my mouth on her tasty little twat.

"AHHHh OOOOHhh YES...OOooooooo!" Julie gasped.

I sucked both of her pussy lips into my mouth at the same time. They were hot and wet on my lips and smelled so damn good.

Then I split her pussy lips apart with my tongue and slid up to her clit, "OH OH OH ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Julie yelled, both of her hands pushing my head down on her pussy hard as she writhed around and came in big gasping breaths.

Next, I crawled up between her legs and shoved Jimmy all the way up to my balls in her. It must have hurt some because she let out a yell but then wrapped her legs around me; "Oh GOD FUCK ME!" was all she said.

I held both of Julie's boobs with my hands and slid Jimmy in and out of her beautiful pussy.

Without my pill, it didn't take long to get off in her lovely tight twat. I don't think Julie minded by the way she was moaning and yelling. She came once more, and her pussy tightened up around me, and it was my turn to yell as I pumped her full of semen.

The whole thing hadn't taken 15 minutes, but I didn't care. It had been amazing even if it hadn't lasted long enough.

Afterward, we both used the bathroom and got back in bed under the covers and cuddled. Julie had one leg over mine, and I could feel the heat of her pussy on my leg. It was still wet and probably seeping cum, but I didn't care one bit. She had her head on my chest as we rested peacefully.

"What if mom finds out about us?" She asked quietly.

"I don't think she's going to care all that much."

"Why wouldn't she care?" Julie rose up and turned to face me.

God I loved her big dark eyes, and pouty full lips. Her boobs were warm and soft against my chest.

She looked at me the whole time I explained what had happened between mom and me. I left out the gory details but told her the condensed version of how mom had hired Spider-Man for her birthday.

When I finished, Julie let out a sigh, "No wonder I'm fucked up...our whole family is retarded."

That made me laugh, and pull her face down so I could kiss her. Jimmy was hard again, and she grabbed him and stroked it up and down looking at it, " I can't believe I've been fucking my brother."

After another thirty minutes of intense sex, I came up with a plan.

"I didn't realize you were so devious!" Julie told me after I finished telling her.

"Will you do it?" I asked.

"Jase, I'm already going to hell. One more thing isn't going to make any difference."

Julie slid down under the covers and started sucking on Jimmy, wanting him hard again. My little sister was insatiable, but I did my best anyway. Just looking at her you would never guess what she was like in bed. Petite innocent Julie loved to fuck as much as I did.

"I guess it ran in the family!" I'd decided, remembering that mom was the same way that night in the hotel, as Julie rode me hard.

The next day I called Melanie and told her I needed some time off.

I asked her if she could push my appointments back, or get one of the other guys to fill in. She wasn't happy about it, but she did it for me anyway. I guess she didn't want to lose her best source of cash, but I really didn't care what she thought anymore.

I didn't' care about Melanie, I had family commitments to take care of, "Family First!" I thought and laughed out loud when I hung up the phone.

I parked a block away from the house around midnight that following Saturday evening. With my bag of tricks, and Spider-Man costume I walked up to the backyard in the dark. And I hoped Julie had managed to do her part as we'd planned.

Slinking up to the back door of the garage, I quietly tried the doorknob, and it was unlocked, "Good girl!" I thought as I slipped inside.

Relived that Julie had done her part, I slipped out of my clothes, put on the Spider-Man suit and got ready to go for it.

I didn't have to wait long. Julie quietly opened the door, "Ready?" She whispered.

"Yeah, did you get her drunk?" I whispered back.

"Just like me!" Julie smiled and gave me a big grin, "Come on."

We crept up the stairs, and Julie knocked on mom's door while I hid in the shadows around the corner.

"Hey, I thought you were going to bed." I heard mom's voice when she opened the door.

I peeked around the corner and noticed my sister was just wearing a robe, and I wondered what she had on underneath it.

"Mom, I got a late birthday surprise for you...if you want it?"

"Oh, I love surprises...what is it?"

"Well, it's sort of a surprise for both of us."

"Come on tell me what?"

"I brought Spider-Man over."

Julie's hand signaled me, and I got up and walked to the door as mom stuck her head out and looked, "You did what?"

"OH My God!" My mom squealed as I strode up in my costume, "How did you know what I wanted?"

"Lucky guess." Julie laughed, "I wanted the same thing."

I turned on the portable jam box and went in the room as mom and sis sat on the bed. Mom was just in her bra and panties but didn't seem to mind. I did my full dance for them both, and I could see it had the desired effect.

When the song started over, they both got up and danced around me while I did some more of my Spidey dance. Julie dropped her robe and was completely naked. Mom was getting into it and pulled her bra off before she got down on her knees in front of me and pulled my G-String down.

I'd taken a pill, and Jimmy was ready! He popped out long and hard as mom grabbed him and ran her tongue all over his swollen face.

Julie quickly joined her at my feet, and they were laughing and cheering each other on as they took turns sucking him. Fuck it was a sight to see! My sexy sister and mom were both playing and sucking my dick like it was candy.

They ended up kissing each other with my knob between those two warm sets of lips!

Mom was reaching over to tweak one of Julie's nipples, as they both kissed my knob at the same time. Julie reached back and did the same to mom.

They let go of Jimmy, and he jumped up out of the way. Mom looked at Julie and said, "I always dreamed we could do something like this."

"I love you too!" Julie replied.

Jimmy was soon forgotten for a few minutes as they embraced in a long hot kiss. I didn't mind, the show was well worth the wait!

Julie and mom stood up still kissing hotly, naked boobs mashed against each other. Mom's hands were squeezing Julie's naked ass, and Julie was starting to pull mom's panties down.

The kiss ended so Julie could pull my mom's panties down to her feet. Julie slid down to her knees in front of mom as she lifted up one foot to step out of her panties.

Julie put her face in mom's crotch. Then my mom spread her legs apart slightly as Julie started to lick up her slit. My cock was throbbing watching them as mom put her hands on Julie's head, "Ooooh yesssss!"

Mom looked down at Julie, "Let's get on the bed dear."

Mom sat on the edge and lay back with her legs hanging down over the side. She spread them apart and said, "Julie, get on top of me, I want to taste you."

My sister got on the bed and got on top of mom in a 69. She settled her pussy down to mom's face and let out a moan as my mom began to lick her from underneath.

Then Julie looked over to me with a smile, her chin resting on moms pubes. She gave me the come here signal with her index finger and let out a moan again.

I walked over and picked mom's legs up and sat her feet on the edge of the mattress spread wide open and Julie rubbed her folds a couple of times waiting for me.

I moved up, and Jimmy was waving just above mom's pussy. Julie grabbed me and started to rub my knob up and down mom's wet puffy slit.

I heard mom let out a muffled moan while Julie kept rubbing my knob across her clit. Then Julie pulled Jimmy up, and I moved forward so she could suck him a few times before she pushed him back down, lining him up for me.