Spiderman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al week I'd been thinking about my little sister ever since that party. Of all the girls I'd done, she had been the one that turned me on the most. I guess because it's taboo and not something you are supposed to be doing to your sister.

But I kept remembering how good it had felt to have my dick buried to the hilt in her hot little pussy. I kept wishing there was some way to do it again... but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Still, a guy can dream, and I spent a lot of time daydreaming about her.

As luck would have it, mom called and invited me to Sunday fried chicken dinner. I was pretty nervous about it because I knew my sister would be there. And I was pretty sure she had no idea it had been me at her bachelorette party.

At least that's what I kept telling myself. Even though Julie had been drunk as hell, I still was worried about it.

I was happy. I didn't have to face my father at the same time. My Dad had left mom shortly after I graduated high school. I still talked to him about once a year on my birthday, but for the most part, he'd started a new life without us.

I guess the only good part of that for mom was she got the house and half of his retirement money in the settlement. She was doing pretty well living off that considerable amount of money, plus she'd been working at the bank for over 15 years, and I think they paid her pretty well.

Anyway, that Sunday I drove up to the house, and my sister's car was already there. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, and mom let me in.

"Hey, Jase!" She greeted me, "You look good!"

"Thanks, Mom, so do you."

She gave me a hug, and I shut the door and could smell her fantastic fried chicken. My mom was a great cook, and my mouth was watering thinking about having a decent meal for a change.

After all, I had a physically demanding job, and I still lifted weights almost every day. I wasn't all pumped up from it, just better defined...we called it cut up at the gym.

"Have a seat," she told me, "The food is almost ready, and she hurried off for the kitchen.

"Hi," I heard behind me and turned around to see Julie.

Julie came up and gave me a hug, and I felt better because she didn't seem to be the wiser.

"You want a Coke or something?" Julie asked me after the friendly hug.

"Sure."

Julie came back with a Coke for me and sat down on the couch next to me, "So what have you been doing lately?" She asked.

"Ah just working and trying to finish up school." I told her, "What's new with you?"

Julie looked funny for a second, "Robert and I broke up."

"Really...What happened?"

"I don't know...He wanted us to get married, and at first, I told him I would."

I had to concentrate because she looked really hot. Whenever I looked at her... all I could see was this picture in my head of her lying on the bed naked under me, moaning loudly while I fucked her. Jimmy kept trying to get stiff, and I sure didn't want that to happen!

"So you broke it off?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm too young to get married. I still want to do stuff before I get all tied down to one guy."

I kept thinking of some stuff she could do with me, but I asked her, "So how did he take the break up?"

"It was hard, but I got through it and moved back here until I can get my own place."

"So, what now?"

"I guess I'll keep going to school, and find a better job."

We heard mom yell from the kitchen for Julie to come help her. Julie got up and headed that way, and I enjoyed checking out her rear. She really did have a beautiful tight little body. Jimmy liked it a lot, and I had to stand up and adjust things that were starting to get in a bind.

Dinner was more or less normal other than I had to try and keep myself from thinking about Julie. I found myself glancing at her tits and remembering how nice and firm they were. Big pointed nipples that stood out from them just crying to be sucked on!

"Are you working on the 24th?" Julie asked me as we ate.

"I'll have to check why?"

"Its moms birthday...didn't you remember?"

"Oh shit!" I blurted out, "Sorry mom!"

"That's okay Jase," Mom laughed, "I'm going to be fifty, I think I've heard that word once or twice before."

"I'll have to check," I told Julie.

"We should take mom to dinner or something."

"That would be nice," Mom replied with a smile.

"Okay, I'll let you know what my schedule is."

Mom got up with her empty plate and picked up a few more things to head for the kitchen. I was surprised my mom was going to be fifty. She sure didn't look it at all!

I watched her walk away, and she was still petite like Julie. Mom was pretty trim and good looking for a woman her age. I was surprised she hadn't ever got re-married, but I thought that was her business. I'm sure she had her own reasons for staying single. Anyway, I hoped my schedule didn't mess up her birthday, I owed her at least that much for all she'd done for me.

I sat there at the table and wondered what mom would think if she knew what I was doing for a living? When I thought of that, I pushed it from my thoughts because it made me pretty embarrassed to think about what mom would say if she found out!

Before leaving, I promised my sister I'd let her know if I was off that day, and left the house feeling relieved she hadn't discovered my secret identity!

I had to put Julie out of my mind because I had a show coming up and prepped my bag of tricks just like usual.

I and the guys arrived just before midnight and got dressed in our outfits. Jackson had a cowboy hat and a big rodeo belt and buckle. Johnny wore a police hat and a big belt like the cops wear. Fletcher's outfit was a Batman mask and utility belt, and I, of course, was the Amazing Spider-Man!

It was the usual CFNM type gig. A bunch of drunken ladies were sitting in groups or in lines of chairs watching us wave our dongs around.

We all took the pills to stay hard because the more ladies you got to play with it, the more money you made. I was surprised that the room was filled with at least fifty ladies when we were introduced and came running out of the side entrance.

The music blared, and we danced naked for them collecting cash.

Just like usual women started showing bare boobs, playing with our cocks and pretty much acting like total sluts. That was okay with us, women need to have fun just as much as guys do. I imagine some of them got pretty bored with their banker husbands and all that money just lying around.

We'd done this a hundred times before, and all of us guys worked for the crowd. Getting those women excited and doing things they'd regret the next morning. The drunker they were, the more they acted out. That meant more cash for our stash, so it was all good!

Towards the end of our hour-long gig, Jackson and I were working together and moving to the back of the room where women were shouting for us and holding up cash. In the back was a long row of those padded metal folding chairs.

The ladies were lined up in a row, and shouting as Jackson moved down the line in front of me.

I was doing the hip thrust, having my ass slapped hard and getting cash stuffed in the bag around my neck. I could put one foot up on the chair and face-fuck the woman if she wanted me too. Some did, and some just looked on like they wanted to do it but were afraid.

Most of these ladies liked to pull their loose tops down and play with their boobs or have one of us do it for them as they kissed, jacked, and sucked our cocks.

I was glad the hour was almost over because after having your cock sucked that much even with the magic pill would make you cum eventually. Once that happened your dick would go limp and no more tips!

So there I was working the back row giving the girls what they wanted with Jackson. He is about five chairs down the row ahead of me as we worked towards the end. This nice blonde lady has her boobs sticking out and holding my sack as she sucks my dick and I look over at Jackson who is getting the same treatment.

I did a double take in the flashing disco lights and saw my mother, the one who bore and raised me...sucking the hell out of Jackson's big black dick! Worse than that, my little sister Julie is sitting next to her and cheering her on!

My first response was to be pissed off at Jackson, but I let it go because he was just doing his job.

I moved a couple of chairs closer and face fucked a big woman with gigantic boobs as I watched my little sister take a turn on Jackson's cock! Mom was cheering her on and playing with his balls while Julie sucked his dick.

I wanted to run away as I got closer...but I was like a train going down the tracks, and there really wasn't any way to avoid what happened next.

I got in front of my mother, and her eyes were full of lust. She pulled the straps of her blouse down and held both of her boobs, "You like these Spider-Man?" She yelled, and then she grabbed my cock, "I didn't know spiders had big dicks!" she shouted, and Julie was laughing like she was on a good time drunk.

I put my foot up on the chair, and mom leaned over and took the end of my cock in her mouth!

Julie was leaning in close as mom sucked my dick, "I want some!"

Mom kept going for a while and then let Julie have some. I looked down at my little sister's face as she put my cock in her mouth. She was looking up at me with her big dark eyes...sucking Jimmy hard as mom stroked my shaft.

I reached down and pinched Julie's exposed nipple and God I wanted to fuck her right then!

Mom pulled my dick back in her direction to Julie's objections and started sucking me hard again. Bobbing her head up and down and stroking my shaft hard and fast. Julie reached over and massaged my sack, and that was the end of the night for me.

I shot four or five long blasts of cum in mom's mouth. She didn't miss a beat even though it was leaking out the sides of her lips. I couldn't believe I'd cum in my mother's mouth! Seeing the look of joy on her face at having made a dancer cum. You see all the ladies at these events would cheer if someone got a dancer to cum.

Mom let go and sat back laughing as she scooped my cum with her fingers and licked them. My cock was still throbbing, and cum was leaking down the underside of my dick when Julie grabbed it and ran her tongue under Jimmy lapping up the flow from the end.

Women next to us were cheering as Mom took a handful of bills and stood up and pushed them in my tip bag, "Next time you can put that nice big cock in my pussy!" She said drunkenly and sat down and pulled her top back up.

I was blown away and just shook my head yes. I was damn glad that the Spider-Man mask was on my head!

The music stopped, and I knew our time was over. Julie put some bills in my tip bag and gave my shrinking cock one last tender squeeze as the crowd of women began to clap and cheer. I followed Jackson out the side door and said nothing as we headed for the changing room.

All the way home I tried to figure out who had stolen my mom and sister. I could believe my little sister was wild because she was twenty-one, but my mom was another thing. The woman who never raised her voice, or drank a drop of booze, or acted the least little bit like she had ever done anything naughty in her whole life.

Mom had sucked the hell out of my dick! Not only that, she had seemed to really enjoy it...even when I came like a freight train!

I wondered if I even knew her at all as I dumped out my tip bag on the kitchen counter and started counting and separating my money when I got home.

Just like usual along with the cash were lots of slips of paper with women's phone numbers. I usually threw them away, but one looked like a huge piece of paper folded up into a little square. I unfolded it, and it was a long note that really surprised me.

It was a note from Julie.

She wrote this long note trying to get me to remember her. She told me about the bachelorette party, and how much fun she had had.

How I had made her realize she wasn't ready to get married and that she had broken up with her guy. She ended by telling me how much she wanted to see me again when I wasn't working. Julie said to call her if I was interested...and her phone number.

I stared at it and read it twice more. I was sick that I couldn't tell her who I really was!

I used work to try and forget about the whole mess I'd gotten myself into. At least there weren't any big parties to do anymore. Instead, I was a full-fledged male whore.

That very next week I started meeting women at motels and hotels for sex. They paid me really well, and Melanie was in seventh heaven.

I bought mom a lovely expensive pendant for her birthday and took it over a couple of days before her birthday.

"Oh Jase, it's beautiful!" She told me, "Are you sure you can afford this?"

"Don't worry mom, I got a raise at work, and you deserve it!"

It was a bit strange talking to mom. I mean I kept remembering how she had sucked me off at that last gig and well it was awkward, to say the least.

I put it around her neck as she told me, "I'm never taking this off!"

Mom kissed me and said, "Is it okay if I cancel on dinner?"

"Sure, don't you want to go?"

"Maybe we can do it next weekend; there is a nice man I met who wants to take me out."

"Hey that's great mom, sure we can do it next time I'm off work."

"Oh thank you!" Mom smiled, "I already told Julie so you guys can work out the schedule."

"Where is she?"

"Out looking for work," Mom replied, and I left a bit later needing to get my work out done.

When I got back to my apartment, the phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jase, its Mel." The voice said, "Can you get out of your plans on the 24th?"

That was the evening I was supposed to take mom out, but now I was free, "Sure, my schedule changed, what do you have for me?"

"I have someone who paid double to be moved up in line."

"Sounds good to me, when and where?"

Melanie filled me in as I sat down thinking about Julie. I sure wished that I could hook up with her again, but I knew that probably wasn't going to happen. In the meantime, a job was a job, and I relaxed by pumping iron until I was a big wet noodle.

The night of my gig I headed out to a hotel I'd never been to before, "The Castle" it was called.

The place was built like an old English castle, and the staff wore clothing of the period. It looked incredibly expensive, and I was directed up to the 3rd level where my pre-paid room was located. I slid my card in the electronic lock and went into a fantastic room I could have died happy in.

You know what I mean; it had four poster bed, rich tapestries, deep piled carpet and anything else a person could want including a hot-tub. I had an hour to kill; the appointment was for eleven PM. I did my usual routine of showering, shaving body hair, and lotion. 15 minutes before eleven I put on my Spidey suit and could feel the pill already working as Jimmy started to get perky.

At exactly eleven I knocked on the connecting door softly. The door unlocked and swung open revealing a woman with long black hair. She had on a sheer white robe which showed that she was only wearing tiny black panties. Her breasts were good sized, and her hard nipples obvious through the robe that was loosely held around her hips by a little matching sash.

"Come in Spider-Man," She told me with a big smile, "I've been waiting for you."

She took my hand and led me through the dimly lit room to the big four-poster bed, "I wanted to do something special today." She told me as she looked me up and down.

I shook my head, yes, and I put my little bag of tricks down on the floor at my feet. I'd learned enough to know what to bring to these kinds of dates.

"Your employer said you don't speak," as she came over and pulled my G-string down letting my cock jump to attention as she admired it, "Maybe that's best, I didn't hire you to talk."

"You know when I saw you at the conference...I just had to have you!" She reached over and gave my ridged cock a gentle little squeeze.

She looked up at me as she untied her robe and it fell to the sides of her lovely bare breasts, "Too bad you can't take that mask off...I love the feeling of a man's tongue pleasuring me."

I knew just what to do.

I held up my hand with my finger pointing straight up. I hoped it was good enough to tell her to wait a minute. I pulled her sash out of her robe and got behind her and put it over her eyes gently, and tied it behind her head.

"I get it," She said, "You want me blindfolded while you do naughty things to me, "I like the sound of that!" As I pulled her robe from her shoulders and let it fall on the floor.

I turned her around and looked at her standing there with nothing on but the little black panties. Her breath was already starting to come quickly as I pushed her towards the bed. She crawled up on it, and I followed her.

I straddled her and let my warm balls sit on her bare tummy while I started massaging her boobs. Jimmy stuck out in front of me hard and ready for the evening activities.

"Mmmmm what are you going to do to me Spider-Man?" She whispered, "I hope it's really naughty!"

I looked down at the silver pendant resting between my mom's cleavage, and I wanted her badly!

That's right Spider-Man was a bad man, a man who fucked his sister and mother like they were virgins on prom night. Jimmy had no complaints; in fact, he loved it as much as I did.

I made sure the blindfold covered her eyes before I pulled my mask off. Then I got off of her and lay to one side. I started by licking slowly around one of her hard nipples. I just kept teasing her, squeezing her warm boob as I did it, but not touching the pointed nipple.

"OH GOD!" That feels so good." Mom moaned softly.

I did the other boob the same way, and she was moaning and rubbing a hand through my hair, trying to pull my mouth to her nipple. I kept away and teased her some more.

"You're killing me!" She sighed, and her legs wiggled from her frustration.

She tried to reach up and touch her nipples with both hands, but I stopped them by grabbing her wrists. I rolled her over on her tummy, so she had to lay on them.

"Oh, you're a mean man...Spider-Man." She laughed but went along with it.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed the toy hand-cuffs from my bag and got back on the bed as she said, "What evil are you up too?"

I sat down on her nice round rear, and pulled her left hand up and clicked the cuff around it.

"You're going to tie me up like a fly?" She giggled, "Caught in your web!"

She put her other hand up behind her back, and I cuffed my mom's wrists together. Then I leaned down over her and moved her long hair so I could lick the back of her neck.

"OH MY GOD...Mmmmm," She hissed, "You're turning me on so much!"

I slowly licked down her spine smelling some sort of perfume. Her skin was soft and delicious! And Jimmy was hard enough to cut diamonds as I slowly pulled the back of her panties down over her butt. I could smell how turned on she was, the musky scent filled my nose as I kissed her butt cheek and she groaned.

I licked the back of her knees and pulled her high heels off so I could remove her panties. She was moaning the whole time I did it. When I got them free of her feet, she spread her legs apart a foot or so and it made Jimmy throb.

I took a minute to look up at her pussy all swollen and waiting for me. I helped her up to her knees, and she put her head turned to the side, on a pillow as I got behind her. I stuck my face down under her nice butt and lapped at her warm wet pussy.

"UNnhhh Ooooooo yesss...Oh GOD YES!" Mom groaned while I licked her.

Pill or no pill I couldn't wait any longer and got up on my knees behind her. I put my knob to her wet opening and pushed inside her hot creamy cunt.