Spiritual Discovery

Story Info
Trip leads to Terrie's first "Loving Wife" experience.
2.1k words
41.3k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrie was anxious to get on the road to pick up her online friend, Mark from the Houston airport. She had been waiting for months to meet up with him and head to their Ghost Hunting rendezvous in Austin. She and Mark were amateur paranormal investigators. This was their hobby and their passion. Both were married and this was strictly to be an opportunity to do some serious investigating with someone else who shared their passion.

Mark's plane landed early and he was waiting for her outside of the baggage claim area at Terminal C. His bald head seemed to sparkle in the early morning light. Terrie pulled up to the curb and hit the button to open the trunk and got out of the car. Mark said, "Hey, I was beginning to worry."

Terrie said, "Damn fog was thick this morning. I had to go slow, "as she closed the trunk where Mark had just deposited his luggage for the weekend.

They both returned to the front seats of the car and Terrie was happy. She was always happy when she was ghost hunting or just chatting about ghost hunting with Mark online.

Terrie lived in a small town outside of Houston and Mark lived in Oregon. This was the 2nd time they had met for their investigations into the paranormal. The first time, a year prior, Terrie had traveled to Oregon and they had investigated a restaurant near Mark's home. That had gone well and both were happy they finally had met each other in person.

The trip to Austin took about 3 hours and the time was passed with two friends catching up in person. They both chatted almost every night online about ghost hunting and online gaming, but actual interaction with her best friend made Terrie feel very happy. Mark understood and appreciated her interests much more than her husband of 18 years, Jerry. She loved her husband very much, but Mark really understood her passions.

When they finally found their hotel in Austin, they checked in and headed to their respective rooms. They were to meet later to scope out Austin as neither had ever been there previously. Terrie didn't want to be late for their appointments with the "Sketti Wharehouse" to do their investigation, but she wanted to take a shower and a quick nap so she would be fresh for the investigation that night.

She started her bath and stripped her clothes. She was exhausted from a marathon sex session with her husband the night before and then getting up early to get Mark from the airport. She ran the bath as hot as it would go and finally settled into the tub hoping it would relieve some of the aches and pains she developed the night before when her husband twisted her into unnatural positions the night before. She smiled as she closed her eyes remembering how kinky Jerry had been. He normally was a lick and bang type of guy, but last night, he was especially aroused and paid special attention to all of her needs.

Thinking about the night before, she felt her clit tingling. Terrie put one finger on her button and electricity shot up her body. She slowly began rubbing herself and placed one finger in her cunt. The hot water and the memories from the previous night eased her tension and she began to masturbate with more intensity. Right before she was about to come, a knock came on the hotel door.

Startled, she pulled her finger out of her pussy and let out a little yelp. "Hello, can I help you," she said to the closed door.

"Terrie?" It was Mark.

"Hold on, I'll be right there," she quickly dried off and wrapped a towel around her nude body before answering the door.

Mark stood at the door and stared at Terrie's voluptuous body. The towel left very little for the imagination. Terrie clasped it in the front, causing her 38 D breasts to push out the top like they were two plump cantaloupes about to burst. He quickly gained his composure and said he would come back later.

"Nonsense, " she said. I was just taking a bath. I'll get some clothes. Come on in."

Mark blushed and then obliged. He walked in and sat in the chair beside the bed. Terrie couldn't help noticing that he had a raging hard on. Terrie had never thought of Mark in a sexual way, but he had just interrupted herself gratification session and he did have one heck of a bulge in his pants. She needed gratification and she needed it now.

Terrie's husband had many times suggested and even begged her to have sex with other men. This was some strange fetish he had for years, but she had never acted on it. She had never had the desire to fuck someone else prior to this moment.

Terrie decided this would be it. She was horny. Mark was hard. Jerry wanted it to happen. What other sign did she need?

She quickly realized that Mark may not want to cheat on his wife. She decided to step back and slow down a bit. If he made the first move, she'd willingly participate. Terrie decided a little teasing would be a good test.

She asked him if he wanted something to drink and he said that he was thirsty. Terrie slowly walked to the mini bar, opened it, and took out a small bottle of water. She opened it and offered it to him. In the process, she let the bottom of the towel come open slightly. Enough that she knew if he was looking, he'd get a glimpse of her freshly shaven pussy.

He was looking and did get a good glimpse. Terrie stared intently at him as she gave him the water to see if she could get a reaction. Mark's bulge in his pants twitched and a bead of sweat appeared on his brow.

This was a promising sign and the thought of another man, not her husband, staring at her cunt, caused Terrie to instantly want him inside her. She still didn't' want to make the "first" move. She then turned as to go to the bathroom and let the towel fall completely off of her damp, nude, body. "Oops, I lost my towel," she said as she stooped to pick it up.

Mark leaned down and grabbed the towel before she could. He wadded it up and threw it across the room. "You won't be needing that," he said as he grabbed her, leaned her back, and quickly placed his mouth over hers. He deeply kissed her, thrusting his tongue in her mouth and quickly found her clit with his right hand. Terrie gasped and immediately grinded her pussy down on his probing hand.

"Fuck me", she said when he pulled away from her.

"Not before I taste that bald pussy of yours," Mark moaned as he threw her back on the bed.

He quickly removed his clothes and knelt on the floor between her legs. He had been waiting for a long time to smell and taste the sweet Terrie. This was going to be a dream come true. With his left hand, he found the outer folds of her vagina and spread them wide. He quickly thrust his tongue in her hole and tasted the sweet juices that had been building since she started fantasizing in the tub. With wild abandon, he had licked and drank every bit of love juice she had built up.

Terrie was in ecstasy. She had been secretly fantasizing about this moment for years. Not necessarily with Mark, but with any man since her husband had put the idea in her head. Neither had been bold enough to go to a swinger's club to make it happen, but both wanted it intensely. She couldn't wait to tell Jerry.

She had been almost to orgasm when Mark arrived. Now, she was bucking wildly, thrusting her hips in the air and grinding her cunt into his face. Quickly, she was having her first orgasm of the evening.

Immediately afterwards, she grabbed his throbbing cock and realized it was soaking wet with pre-cum. She quickly repositioned herself and began licking every drop off of his hard dick. She deep throated as much of the 8 + inches that she could and placed her hands around the rest. Sucking cock was a specialty of hers. Her husband once had said that he could get rich on her blow jobs alone.

Soon, Mark was thrusting his hips towards her face wildly. She knew he was about to come and prepared herself. He must of felt her tensing up and started to pull his cock out of her mouth. She wasn't having any of that. She grabbed him by the hips and thrust his dick deep into her mouth just as he was climaxing. Terrie felt gobs of sperm shooting into her mouth and sliding down her throat. She normally didn't swallow, but she was so horny and wanted to make him feel good. Soon, he was spent and she felt his dick softening. She finished cleaning him up with her mouth and went to the bathroom to clean up.

After Mark had left the room, Terrie was overcome with guilt. She knew her husband wanted her to do this, but she had not discussed this with him prior to this trip. They hadn't discussed the possibility of her fucking another man for months. Terrie was certain that she shouldn't mention it to him in order to keep the peace.

Mark was to meet Terrie in the lobby of the hotel at 9:00pm sharp. This would give them time to eat dinner before meeting the manager of the restaurant at 11:00pm. She met him right on schedule and they headed to the car without speaking to each other. Terrie felt embarrassed about her earlier indiscretion and didn't feel comfortable speaking to him right now. He sensed the uneasiness and didn't push it.

At dinner, there was only small talk about the evening's ghost hunting exercise. Nothing was said about the earlier encounter.

After dinner, the two met the manager of the establishment and then proceeded to go through their methodical paranormal investigation techniques. These were mostly learned from the SciFi show "Ghost Hunters". Infrared cameras, EMF detectors, motion detectors, Geiger counters, etc. The sum of which could possibly prove the presence of the afterlife. They spent a total of 7 hours investigating and finally made it back to their respective hotel rooms at 8:00 am. They would get 4 hours sleep and meet up in Terrie's room to go over the evidence at 12:00pm.

Terrie couldn't sleep though. She hadn't stopped thinking about Mark's cock at all that evening. All through the night, her pussy oozed with anticipation and remembrance of his huge dick in her mouth and his tongue on her pussy.

After an hour of staring at the ceiling and thinking of Mark's cock, Terrie couldn't stand it. She quietly made it down the hall to his room and knocked on his door. He quickly answered, she knew he wasn't sleeping either.

"What's wrong," he said"

"Nothing, I can't sleep," Terrie answered.

He motioned her in and she obliged. She was wearing a robe provided by the hotel and had nothing on underneath. She came prepared and hoped he would still be interested.

"I want you to fuck me," she said as she brushed past him.

Mark didn't need any further invitation. He quickly removed her robe and pulled his pants down. His cock was already hard. Terrie bent over and put his dick into her mouth. After several passes down the length to get it wet, she was ready to feel him inside her.

"How do you want it,, he said.

Terrie crawled onto his bed and left her ass in the air. "Fuck me from behind."

Mark didn't need a second invitation. He quickly moved behind her and placed the head of his dick on the entrance to her hole. She immediately thrust backwards causing his cock to be buried deep into her wet, waiting pussy. They both gasped simultaneously with ecstasy.

"Fuck me now," she moaned as she widened her knees causing her pussy to open even further.

He obliged, slowly at first, then quickening his pace. He thrust deep into her and she enveloped his cock like it was always meant to be there. They fucked intensely for 5 minutes. She orgasmed several times during the process and was about to come a 4th time when he finally tensed up and let his orgasm go with a hard thrust and a splash of sperm on her uterus. She slowly relaxed and went to a prone position with him laying on top of her and his cock still spasming inside her well fucked cunt.

Terrie was in heaven and she couldn't wait to tell all of the dirty details to her husband when she got home.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fuck Yeah! That dirty cunt got screwed like she needed it.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
A good plot

You told a good erotic story. Keep writing these types of stories. They are very erotic.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 01 John sends his wife to his friend when the friends wife dies.in Loving Wives
Jeff Fucked Me A wife falls for a large cock.in Loving Wives
Well You Asked For It A couple disagree over starting an open marriage.in Loving Wives
Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 01 Couples vacation turns into a fantasy fulfilling weekend.in Loving Wives
My Friend and My Wife Friend stays over for weekend.in Loving Wives
More Stories