Spoilt, Rich and Horny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what to do so I started by tentatively licking her clit. With her hands holding her pussy lips spread wide her clit stood out proudly to feast my eyes upon. Little did I know that Helen's face held a dazed expression of unfulfilled lust.

"Before my face was completely covered in Helen's pussy I yelled out, "Please, no. Don't make me eat your pussy. I'm sorry I know I'm a pervert but I can't do it -- I just can't put my mouth on a girl! It's so wrong! Please don't make me do it!"

Helen explained to me, "you can do it. Just don't think about it too much. I'll tell you exactly what to do and you just do it. And before you know it you'll be done and Steve will have you enjoying orgasm after orgasm. I'll hold my pussy spread open so you can work at me without any obstacles."

"Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue and flick it across my clit," Helen coaxed me.

"Now lean forward a little bit and wrap your lips around it and suck on it gently, while you continue to carefully run your tongue across it," Helen explained.

I shifted my gaze to the pussy that was right in front of my face. It was inviting, with a slender strip of flesh almost oozing from the top of the slit. The labia were a soft pink, with the clit just a little darker red. Between the soft folds of the inner lips she could see the glistening of moisture. I slowly moved in a little, bringing my head tighter against Helen's pussy.

In response to my sucking and licking Helen put her hands behind my head and gently pulled my face closer against her pussy. I was also unable to breathe -- my mouth was covered and I was desperately trying to breathe through my nose.

Steve watched the lustful desperation that showed in Helen's eyes as my tongue made fuller contact with Helen's swollen clit.

"Very good, very good," said Helen, "now I have to tell you that to help me come I need you to use your tongue on my clit like you're licking a lollipop. Take your time and lick it good."

I clenched my eyes shut as I began to gently stroke her clit with my tongue, licking up, then moving my tongue back down to make another upward stroke.

Helen sighed in grateful appreciation of my successful efforts, "that's very good, you dirty perverted little cunt licker."

Helen mashed my face tighter against her pussy. "Now be a good girl and suck hard on my clit. Come on, get it between your lips."

I did what she asked.

"Good girl! Now suck it, really suck on it hard between your lips. Then get your tongue going back and forth against it -- like you're French kissing my clit! Come on pussy licker, suck my clit!" screamed Helen.

Almost as if I was someone else, I found myself following the instructions into this new perversion. I wanted to make her come so I could come. So I fastened my lips around Helen's clit and sucked harder than I thought she would want me too. I felt the taunt fleshy knob between her lips, the slick smooth skin of Helen's pussy pressing against my face; I loved that musky scent of her excited pussy.

"Oh yes! Mmmmm" Helen moaned. "That's just right! Suck it! Suck it hard, you dirty slut! And keep your tongue going!"

Helen held my head tight to her pussy and rocked her hips, grinding her sex against my mouth. I'm sure Helen would have closed her eyes as I continued my frenzied sucking for a few minutes until Helen became more and more rigid. Then with a gasp I heard her cry out as she went really rigid and pushed her pussy hard up against my face. I knew she was climaxing.

"Yessss, yesss, wow, don't stop, Mmmmmm, goooood, so goood, it's goood, more," she yelled as she was breathing heavily.

After Helen finally dragged herself off my bed, I looked at Steve and saw him smile at me. He then said, "Now I'm going to ride you slut until you've come and come."

12