All Comments on 'Springtime in the Woods'

by blake9110

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehousealmost 14 years ago
Good start, but could be better.

I don't know, I can't help but get creeped out by watching one of his daughter's friends. Not as creepy as watching his daughter, but close. Overall, this story was just not fulfilling. Even if he had been watching someone who wasn't his daughter's age, there was not much release from the sexual tension, and didn't feel as though there was a good wrap-up of the story.

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Nice Job

Good luck in the contest.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Interesting story

Why would it be creepy? It was simply natural to do.

I had a similar experiance with a lost woman in the woods while bowhunting

whitetail deer. I watched her take off her camo bibs and take a piss. She was close enough with binoculars to see everything. When she wandered to my treestand I startled the hell out of her and asked if she was "game" . She looked around the woods but didn't see me. I asked again if she was "game"

She found me with her eyes and with a weak voice I heard "no". I could tell she was scared. She looked to be around 30 years old. She had blond stringy hair and yes the color matched. She looked like she had been crying. Then I asked if she was lost, another weak "yes". I got down and asked many questions about where she came from. I figured out where it was from her answers. I pointed the way she needed to walk, it would take her 45 minutes of walking. She just looked in my eyes with a sad worried look. I asked her "do you want me to walk you there", another weak "yes". I told her c'mon. We had some interesting conversation on the way to the house where she was from. When the house came to view over a wooded ravine I could hear people calling her name on the next ridge over. She simply looked in my eyes gave me a hard hug and said thank you so much then kissed me on the cheek and bounded over the hill with obvious relief and joy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous