All Comments on 'Squaring the Bar Tab'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 10 years ago
You did a wonderful pictur

of this old girl. We could imagine her in East-London and Hamburg-St. Pauli, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

GROSS! There's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I know that has to be a true story

I've been there with her before give patsy a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I have no problem reading about sex between a 70 year old woman and a 21 year old guy. But what is it that gets you off about writing about such skanky women? Did we REALLY need to read about her wet farting into the kid's mouth? I think you forgot to tell us about how a week later he came down with hepatitis A. You really need to learn to take critical feedback. You can't just post italicized author comments at the beginning of your stories and tell us if you don't like it, don't read it. Nor should you delete the comments of readers who are critical. You are painting an unfair picture of this community's response to your work. And perhaps you could expand on your vocabulary. Does everyone of your old female protagonists have to "hiss" their commands. Basically, you write the same story over and over and over, simply changing the character names. Personally, I believe this would be a better forum if you stopped writing entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Join owner

My wife and I talk about opening a bar and somethings may happen. I would have my women wear low cut tops showing their tits. The more tit showing the more tips you get. Connie like showing off to all. My girls all say they will do this and would like to party after closing. We will open a bar and let the tits show. Have your wife show her body and she may want to work in our bar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs