All Comments on 'St. Paul to the Ephesians'

by Graves94

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
WTF?

I guess it takes all people to make tge world go around!! So SAD!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

I do hope this is just chapter one!! Please do continue this story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
put out

at this rate you could put out hundreds of stories there all garbage but that wouldn't bother a sicko like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
put out

at this rate you could put out hundreds of stories there all garbage but that wouldn't bother a sicko like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
put out

at this rate you could put out hundreds of stories there all garbage but that wouldn't bother a sicko like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
put out

at this rate you could put out hundreds of stories there all garbage but that wouldn't bother a sicko like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I second the thought W.T.F?

Sick fetishes do not belong in LW.

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
I suppose

...that there is this this combination of people out there, a dominant bitch and a wimp husband. I guess I would be surprised that it got to the wedding before this was found out. Most women this dominant don't hide it very well.

I think in most cases if the "little woman" decided on her wedding night that she was going to take over the reigns of the marriage in this way she would be very surprised at the outcome. I would never consider assaulting my wife in this manner unless we had talked it out and it was a kind of play that she wanted. But if a woman decided she could assault me, without my consent, she would quickly become one extremely sorry and very sore person. It might not settle the issue in her mind but if it didn't there's always an annulment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny story

I thouht it was great. Nothing sick about it at all. There are all kinds of relationships in this world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the stupidest stories

One of the stupidest stories I've read this month.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spousal abuse?

Physically abusing that shadow of a man on his wedding night? Mental and physical cruelty? A marriage based on intimidation? Is that what is running around your subconscious?

Paul’s letter is about love, not submission. Given your state of mind, there are no words that could explain that to you. I think I have a general idea about the spanking fetish but your story is not fetish its spousal abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

It's sure different. I like it. I liked it very much abd hope you continue letting us know how well Mike fairs in his new role.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
I wonder if the rest of the verse applies

Thought provoking, but the female in this story comes across as mean and narcisstic. If her husband were in danger, would she (as implied by role reversal) protect him, even with her life if necessary? I think not. The verse cited is a 2-edged sword; both sexes have obligations, not just the wife. The relationship depicted here has no love in it - only sickness. Spousal abuse is not entertaining, regardless of which spouse is being abused.<p>Funny to see this story posted the same day as Slirpuff posts one about growing some gonands. I would have left the honeymoon night and had the marriage annuled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a Man...

This is just way out in left field. The percentage of men that would allow this behavior is minimal. Even if she held the upper hand for a short while the minute he was released he should have walked out with a FUCK YOU comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, come on

I can believe she's not religious, but had a religious wedding for her husband's sake. What I can't believe is that they never talked about his beliefs, especially as regards their roles in a marriage, or that she never thought to ask the pastor what he'd be talking about during the ceremony. Honestly, if she leaves the ceremony up to everyone else, she shouldn't be surprised if she hears something she doesn't agree with. Doesn't matter how strongly she disagrees, she should have done some research beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is BDSM in LW. This fetish story belongs

in BDSM. If the wife objected to the marriage vows she didnt need to say I do. The marriage has not been consumated all he needs to do is walk out and get an annulment. She is somewhat mentally ill and really needs help,

jeff68jeff68over 14 years ago
hot

Very nice. I like the idea of hearing tis typical wedding vow "speach" and putting a bit of a spin on it. I would love to read more, how far does she take him ? What a tease at the end with the pink panties. Dont listen to the negative postings, i am not sure why they even read it if they are not into bdsm.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Agree, belongs in BDSM . . .

Nice fantasy if you are into femdom. Pretty silly for a LW story, however. Firstly, she clearly is not a loving wife. Secondly, there is no wifely "adventure" in this story (i.e., a woman cheating or nearly cheating). Thirdly, spanking, followed by spanking with a hairbrush (while hubby is restrained) is clearly bondage, discipline, and some S&M on her part. Very few women could restrain their husbands in this fashion, I mean, very few. Not sure if there are statistics out there but >99% of men are physically stronger than their spouses, so the only possible restraint is voluntary, or by trickery (i.e., he's a sound sleeper and she ties him up while he is vulnerable). It may be that this is the author's fantasy -- his two other stories are in the BDSM category. It was necessary for me to read the story before I realized the mis-categorization. Painful waste of time. I know there can be overlap but really, does any other reader really think this is primarily a LW story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
submissive writer feels low than dog dudu

Spanking is a fetish somewhat below pissing which is where this should be - under pissing that is.

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
What a fuckin bitch.

Aftr the third chapter I skiped down a few, this bitch is worthless and so is her hubby, she needs a few years sittin on the curb begging to be let back in the house.

krafttykrafttyalmost 14 years ago
great story!!

i hope you write more about Mike and Jill!! thanks for the great read paull!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
total

total drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One Word:

Anulment.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Neither philsophy works

Why does anyone think they need to "dominate" their spouse. The passage is stupid in the 21st Century and her need to dominate is also stupid. Who could be happy with a submissive spouse?

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Graves94 left some stuff out from the St Paul's epistle

The rest of the passage changes the entire tone and focus.

"25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[b] 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband."

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Asinine

What the fucking fuck was the purpose of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
St. Dave to the Michaels of the world

Can you say ‘annulment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving wives

In LW relationship many strong masculine successful men would appreciate being married to this surprisingly take charge female. As For myself I can contest how refreshingly exciting she is after years of telling others how to perform their duties and grading them on it. Such a relief to let ones guard down an submit to her. Definitely belongs in the loving wives category.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

A marriage does need a leader, but the leader should have a fair and faithful love for the other person. I am taking the man's side in this argument. Men, if you ever find yourself in this situation, remember that you are adult men. Also,abuse happens to men as well as to women and there are abusers of both sexes. Just because you are a gentle person doesn't mean you should put up with abuse. Get help immediately and get counseling for the abuse you have been dealt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And then Mike stood up and slapped the shit out of her and threw her out. The divorce came the next day. Nobody is THAT stupid.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGraves94@Graves94
Jonathan Quincy Graves (AKA JQGraves) lives with his wife, two dogs (his), three horses, eight cats and a goat (hers), on a small ranch in the mountain western United States, where she keeps him busy hauling hay, caring for livestock, and building and maintaining fences.  When...

story TAGS