All Comments on 'Stacey Surprises'

by rose_quartz244

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jakebarnes48jakebarnes48over 17 years ago
Just a thought

Stacey could become the stuff of which legends are made if she'd just open up a bit and tell us what she gets out of her performances. What does it feel like to her, both physically and emotionally? How does it feel the guy? How is her technique so much better than anyone elses? Help us get to know Stacey. As it is, she's just form without substance. You've certainly based her physical description upon your own. Perhaps you could draw upon your own experiences to add depth to Stacey. We the readers have inquisitive minds and we demand to get to know Stacey as someone who is more than a 3 minute companion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't listen to that first guy

Great story, great series, please, please, PLEASE keep writing about Stacey. I don't know if you based her on yourself, but if you did, you should come over to the states. :)

This one, while short, was very hot, keep it up!

Oral RexOral Rexover 17 years ago
Great potential

A bit short, but conveys her enjoyment of her activities very well. I would have liked to read more of how she experienced it - how it looked, felt, tasted, sounded, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gross and boring!

Another selfish story where a selfish man uses and abuses a woman for his pleasure. How predictable! Semen tastes yucky, but pussy juice tastes delicious. Eat more pussy!

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteover 7 years ago
Love Australia

Sorry you quit writing here. Loved reading your stories and looking at your picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous