All Comments on 'Stacey The Mistress Ch. 2'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
never2ndnever2ndalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Excellent. My next move will be to the author index to find more, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
rather too brief

Obviously continued from chapter one, this chapter is excellent- as far as it goes. It really should have been longer, and the ending is a little too abrupt. The writing is on the whole excellent. The author's statement at the start of Chapter 1 of Stacey the Mistress that this series can be read on its own is technically true, but the reader loses a great deal of the context of events and understanding of the characters if this is done. It is better to read the entire saga of Danny/Charmaine stories in order to fully appreciate the makeup of the main characters and the development of the underlying plot. This particular series should be understood in the context of the series Infidelity Revisited, which in turn should be understood in the context of the previous Stacey series (Stacey the Temptress, Stacey the Lover, Stacey the Nympho), as well as the stories Nick or Dean, Fiery Redhead, Persistency Pays, My Girlfriend's Best Friend, Outside the Office, and Inside the Office. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES