Star Wars: Confederacy Triumphant Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Luke gazed serenely back into Leia's face.

"You know I can't resist a challenge."

"Getting your own sister to blow you." Leia chastised with mock seriousness as she coiled her legs around her brother's naked form. "That's just soooo kinky."

"I wanted the prize, that's all." Luke smiled adoringly.

"You can't be serious." Leia whispered conspiratorially, as she took Luke's face in her hands. "I'm your SISTER. We can't actually...FUCK..."

Luke raised his floating body up with a level of control that few others possessed. It nudged the tip of his erect cock against Leia's drooling pussy lips. Leia groaned as he trailed the head of his cock gently back and forth along her slit.

"Oh gods...Luke" Leia whispered. "It would be so fucking wrong."

"You're my other half." Luke said quietly. "My dick will fit you like no other."

Leia moaned in erotic agony as Luke again manipulated his floating body to tease her pussy lips with his cock head, parting them ever so slightly.

"We make our own rules on this world, sister." Luke pressed.

Leia felt her resolve crumbling. She had fantasized about getting it on with her brother for months now. But she had never thought they would actually do it. There had been no shortage of cocks and pussies here to keep her distracted from her incestuous fantasy. But now, it was right here, tapping at her entrance. Her brother's big erect cock was begging to enter her.

"Maybe just for a second or two..." Leia whispered, still trying to rationalize their incestuous coupling. "To see if it fits as well as you say..."

Luke pulled Leia's body down onto him, his cock sliding up into her wet, waiting pussy in one gentle motion. Every exquisite inch of her brother's dick filled her hungry pussy like a Rancor finding a life mate. Leia threw her head back to the ceiling, her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy as her brother bottomed out within her.

He had been so right. He fit her like no other man ever had or ever could. Leia began panting quickly as her heart beat accelerated from the forbidden knowledge that her own sibling was impaling her so magnificently.

"Should I pull it out..." Luke asked in mid-air to his lover sister.

Leia answered with a voracious sucking kiss as she feverishly thrust her tongue into his mouth. Locking her long legs around Luke, she began pumping herself up and down on his throbbing cock.

"Don't...ever...take it...it..out." Leia breathed between sensual kisses. "Don't ever stop...fucking me..."

Luke pulled his sister up and down onto his throbbing cock with increased vigor.

"I'm gonna fill you up Leia.." he breathed. "I'm gonna fuck a baby into you, sis..."

Leia threw her head back in wild abandon at Luke's words. She began fucking him in mid-air like a woman possessed by the spirits of the ancient Sith. She was hyperventilating, panting with frenzied excitement at the taboo prospect of her own brother's potent seed inseminating her with life.

"Gonna cum in your little pussy, sister..." Luke panted. "Cuming in you...inside you..."

Leia clung to Luke for dear life as his hot cum flooded up into her. Fertilizing and creating life within her waiting womb. She lost her focus and collapsed onto him in a series of violently spasmodic orgasms that shook her to the core.

Luke struggled to maintain his levitation while feeding his sister's pussy his cum. It was the most intense orgasm of his life. And as he lowered his body to the ground, he clung to his sister's lithe naked frame, determined to never let her go.

A series of cheers and applause brought Luke and Leia back to reality as they noticed the crowd of Jedi and Force sensitives that had been watching their incestuous union. Many that had stopped fucking to observe the obscene spectacle resumed their lovemaking with renewed vigor. Others emulated their mid-air fuck style, showing off their own prowess with the Force.

And as the Jedi seeded each other's bodies with a new generation, Zenoma Sekot spun on, traveling alone through the long night of the void between galaxies. Carrying the seeds of the Force to a new galaxy far, far away.

THE END

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
12