Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We all did Leia. Thanks to you. You've saved the Alliance."

Leia set a course for Yavin 4. The Alliance—against that battlestation the Alliance had no chance. They would have to move quickly. They would have to find a more secure location for the rebel base. A desolate planet where the rebellion could regroup.

"I'll see you soon." Aayla's voice brought her thoughts back to the present.

Chapter 19

Luke sat in the command chair of the Death Star conference room, ignoring the reports on the desk. Repair schedules...damage estimates...he had other things on his mind. Admiral Daala crouched on her knees in front of him, her red hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. She sucked lovingly on his ample cock, massaging his balls with her hand.

Luke looked down at the sexy red-headed slut. She had risen quickly through the ranks just as he had. Her rapid ascension had been facilitated by her cunning as well as her beauty. Luke watched as she pulled open her uniform revealing perfectly shaped breasts.

Should this woman rule at his side? Luke appraised the beautiful red-head as she shamelessly bobbed her head up and down on his cock, causing him to groan in pleasure. No. That had been his father's mistake. His father's weakness. His need for others, his need for women at his side. Fear of losing them....fear of being alone. Luke would have none of that. He would rule alone. Invincible in his dedication to the dark side of the force.

Daala, climbed up, shedding her pants and mounted Luke's erection, facing away from him. Luke took hold of her pony tail as she rode him backwards.

"Fuck me....fuck me....fuck me....fuck me...." The red-headed admiral chanted as she impaled herself on his throbbing dick.

Daala played with her clit as she continued to bounce up and down on her new lover. This was a celebration. The celebration of Luke's great victory. The Alliance had escaped, but he had killed him. Killed his father. Now he was the master.

Daala moaned louder than before.

"Oooooh yess! Oooooooh yes!" she came all over him suddenly.

Luke released himself into the fiery red pussy of the sexy woman. He sighed in contentment as he relaxed in the high backed chair.

"Am I Interrupting something?" A ragged voice called from behind.

Luke pushed Daala to her feet and spun in fury. He would kill this petulant fool. He would crush his skull with the force. Pulling up his pants he turned to face a cloaked figure.

Luke advanced on the tall man, slightly unsure how he had ever made it on board.

The dark figure pulled back his hood. Luke froze in his tracks, his eyes widened with horror.

Before him stood Emperor Anakin Skywalker. His eyes pure red from broken blood vessels, his skin pale white with blue veins exposed through the skin. To Luke, it looked like his father had spent too much time in space without a helmet. It was horrifying. Yet it was unmistakably his father.

"F-father...I-I-" Luke stammered. He had never been at such a loss for words.

Anakin slashed out with his blue lightsaber. It cut into Luke's arm, slicing it clean through to the bone. Luke screamed in pain as he fell to his knees. Anakin raised his son back into the air with the force and slashed at his other arm, severing it as well.

Daala scampered out of the room on all fours, hiding as best she could from the violent attacker.

"You thought you would kill me....you thought I was weak, Luke?" Anakin's voice came in a hideous rasp.

"No father! I destroyed Coruscant to save your Empire!" Luke implored.

Anakin laughed out loud, stabbing his saber into Luke's knee cap. The young man screamed in agony.

"Save the Empire for yourself, you mean."

Luke struggled to form words in the midst of his immolation. "Coruscant was rebelling. Now the galaxy sees your iron will" Luke tried desperately to sound convincing. "I showed the galaxy that any planet that rises against you will be destroyed."

Anakin smiled cruelly at his son, who still floated in the air, his arms completely severed.

"You underestimated me, boy. Just as I underestimated you."

"Yes..." Luke whispered, the pain agonizing.

Anakin turned his back to Luke, still holding him in the air.

"I have often wondered if you truly are my son." He stated quietly. "You have my looks, but something about you has never felt right."

Luke struggled to keep conscious. The pain in his knee was burning like fire.

Anakin spun suddenly and with one clean stroke chopped Luke's legs off just above the knees. Luke screamed once, then passed out.

Emperor Skywalker let him fall to the ground, a torso with no limbs. Turning to leave the room, he passed Tarkin standing at attention outside the door.

"Get the Grand Admiral a medical capsule." He ordered.

Chapter 20

Leia walked down the carpet in the center of the assembled Alliance. The music sounded out a resounding triumphant orchestral score.

Her mother awaited her at the top of the stairs. The assembled soldiers turned in unison to face front, their feet echoing through the Yavin temple.

Looking to her left, she smiled to her lover Aayla Secura. Looking to her mother, she bowed to accept the gold medal over her neck. Behind Aayla, R2-D2 rocked back and forth excitedly.

She and Aayla smiled at the rambunctious droid as Leia turned to face her assembled peers, full of pride. She had saved the Rebel Alliance. She was a hero.

Episode V: The Cold Embrace

Chapter 1

Grand Admiral Luke Skywalker flexed his mechanical hands, as he stood on the bridge of the Star Destroyer Avenger, looking out into the depths of space. He paced back and forth on his command deck, his mechanical legs clacking on the metal grating. As he tried to become accustomed to his artificial limbs, he fought to control the raging hate burning within.

This ship was a joke. Compared to the Death Star and the Executor, he was now in command of a toy. Looking to the incompetent officers who ran the bridge, he scowled in disgust at his situation.

His rank remained intact ...his father had shown him that much respect at least. As a tactician, Luke's grasp of space combat made him too valuable an asset to the Empire to simply discard. But his father would never again trust him with the command of one of his super weapons. The destruction of Coruscant at Luke's command had nearly been the end of the Emperor's reign. His father would not make such a mistake twice.

Luke looked down at his black metal hands as he struggled to control them as precisely as his missing flesh and blood limbs. They were clumsy, they had little sensitivity. His father could have given him far better, more lifelike limbs---synthetically grown and connected to his remaining nerve endings. But no, this was part of his punishment.

The other officers fearfully looked to their Grand Admiral as he stared out into the depths of space. They knew he had single-handedly killed over a trillion people. The Empire was feared as never before thanks to his decisiveness at Coruscant. The message was clear and spread quickly throughout the galaxy---those who revolted would have their planets destroyed.

Luke stretched out with his feelings, probing the stars with his mind. She was out there somewhere....the mind he had touched over Coruscant. She who had read him like a book and saved the Rebellion from his devastating attack. The probe droid reports filtered in by the hour. Luke held them in low regard. The technology was useful, but his connection to this strange woman was the key. Somehow, he could almost sense her out there....Padmé Amidala's daughter.....Leia.

Chapter 2

The icy winds of Hoth ripped at Aayla Secura as she rode her Tauntaun in the desolate wasteland. She felt her bones aching from the extreme cold as night slowly closed in. She was getting too old for this kind of thing. There was little to see on this giant ice cube anyways. Aayla pulled the reigns, bringing the docile creature to a halt. It made a braying sound as it shifted nervously in the snow.

Aayla sensed the danger....it was close. The Tauntaun smelled it as well. Something was stalking them.

Aayla reached out with the force to determine the direction of the danger. Perhaps she should return to Echo Base. There was no point in confronting some native predator when she could simply evade it. The sensors were in place....they would signal if anything came around.

A sudden meteorite broke the sky. Aayla watched it fall nearby, just over the next hill. Something about its descent didn't seem right....it landed softly....she would have to investigate—

The clawed hand struck her violently from behind. A white flash was all Aayla saw as her head smashed into the icy ground. The white of the snow turned to blackness as she fell unconscious.

Chapter 3

"But mother, I MUST go!" Leia shouted in the control center of Echo Base. "She's in terrible danger...I FEEL it!"

Padmé shook her head. "She's a Jedi Knight, Leia. She can take care of herself. And there's no way to find her with night coming."

Leia looked desperately at the other members of the command staff. Their faces were grim. Everyone had been in a depression since the Death Star destroyed Yavin 4. Thankfully most of the Alliance had already relocated to Hoth before the attack. Still, many friends had been lost in the evacuation. Now their General...Leia's lover, had disappeared in the cold abyss of Hoth's eternal blizzard.

"The shield doors must be closed." Padmé stated firmly. "It's already cold enough to kill us in here."

"Just give me a Tauntaun." Leia implored, turning to leave. "I'll find her."

"Stop." Her mother called, taking her by the arm. "Leia....I love Aayla too. If she survives the night, we can mount a massive search at dawn."

Leia relented, saying nothing, her eyes filling with tears. How could Aayla ever survive a night on Hoth alone?

Chapter 4

Aayla was not alone. She awoke groggily as she attempted to take in her surroundings. She was in some kind of ice cave.....there were growls echoing around her.

She tried to turn her head around but found she couldn't. Struggling to look up she realized in horror that she was hanging in the air.

Both her lekku were frozen in ice above her. She hung helplessly by her head-tails in the middle of the cave. Aayla's arms and legs were free, and she reached for her lightsabers--not finding them anywhere. They must have fallen into the snow when she had been attacked.

Reaching up, she grabbed her left head-tail and tried to pull herself up to the ice holding her above. Climbing her own tail, she scratched at the ice desperately. She would need the strength of the force to break this icy prison.

The cold ran through her body. She had worn nerf-hair coverings to keep her sensitive head-tails warm as she traveled the desolate wasteland. The coverings had been lost somewhere during her attack. Now she hung there freezing, unable to focus herself enough to call on the force. The tips of her head-tails were so cold....many times she had used the tentacle-like lekku to stimulated Leia's beautiful young pussy. Now she wondered if she'd ever again see her young lover. Ever again slide a lekku up into her darling pussy.

A white shape moved up from behind her. Aayla sensed the creature's approach with rising fear. It was huge....and it was hungry.

Trying to twist left and right, Aayla dangled helplessly. She had to think quickly....the ice....could she crack it with a sudden force push?

The creature walked around to face Aayla. All her thoughts of summoning the force slipped away as she screamed in horror at the massive alien looming over her. It was at least three meters tall. Its white fur matted with blood from what was no doubt Aayla's Tauntaun. The creature had massive jaws and two brown horns arced across its fearsome face.

It extended a clawed hand to Aayla, no doubt ready to cut her flesh to the bone. The claw hooked into her white thermal uniform, tearing the fabric away with ease. Aayla's blue breasts spilled out. She screamed in terror as the creature stepped back to survey its prey.

It was confused. Aayla sensed that much. It was far more intelligent than a Tauntaun...its thoughts were primitive...but organized. It was puzzling over its quarry....something was not right here. Clawing open the exterior should have revealed red muscles and organs. Instead this strange blue color was underneath....The ice creature stepped closer, smelling Aayla.

Aayla reached out to the creature's primitive alien mind. She had to calm it...had to somehow satiate its hunger through the force. She felt the intelligence there....if she could just tame the beast somehow...make it think of her as something other than food....anything other than food.

The massive white face continued to sniff at Aayla Secura's helpless body. It touched her skin, warming her as it breathed out steaming hot air from its lungs onto her breasts and abdomen. Aayla felt its massive horns pressing against her stomach as it lowered its gaping jaws and nose between her legs.

The hot breath of the massive snow creature began warming Aayla's lower body. The creature sniffed incessantly between her legs, its interest now focused on her blue pussy. Intently, the creature breathed in and out the scent of the helpless Twi'lek woman. Aayla struggled to maintain her connection with the creature's mind despite the growing wetness beginning to flow from within her. Animal or not...this creature was warming her pussy pleasantly as it continued to examine her with its hot breathing.

An incredibly warm tongue suddenly snaked out of the gaping jaws and licked the entire length of Aayla's ass crack, up across her pussy, stopping at her navel.

"Ohh!" Aayla screamed in shock. She had succeeded alright....it no longer thought of her as food....it thought of her as a mate.

The gigantic tongue again lashed out, tasting the strange alien flavor of the blue ass and pussy. Aayla squirmed again, as the massive alien stimulated her loins. She wondered how she ever had gotten into this situation. Being licked in an cave by a gigantic ice creature---it was not at all how she thought her day would end up.

The creature gave a soft growl, licking Aayla more persistently. It had tasted the wetness leaking from her pussy. It wanted more. Aayla could not help but moan in pleasure as the creature's burning hot tongue lapped at her tirelessly. Its internal body temperature must have been much higher than Aayla's for its tongue to be so incredibly warm. The icy chill that had so weakened the Jedi was being replaced by a soothing heat that came from the creature's persistent licking.

She could survive this.....she just needed to keep the beast satiated.

Aayla slowly spread her legs, allowing better access to her pussy. She grabbed onto the massive horns gently, wrapping her legs around the creature's massive neck. The white beast licked tirelessly, growling as it tasted more and more fluid from its new mate.

Aayla began moaning loudly, grinding her pussy into the hot tongue. She was gently pulling herself back and forth, holding the massive horns for support--riding the white giant's face. It felt amazing. The fear of being devoured only heightened the thrill Aayla felt as her orgasm built within her.

The creature cupped Aayla's entire lower body with one massive paw, pulling her directly onto its face. It was licking her like no man or woman ever could---Aayla began to cum.

The slash of girl-cum flooded into the open mouth of the giant creature. It swallowed the nectar down enthusiastically. Aayla's body jumped and twitched in the massive grip of the giant as she moaned in bliss. Her liquid squirted one last time into the hungry jaws of the beast. Aayla went limp in its grasp.

The creature released her, stepping back to examine this strange being. It was the most delicious thing the Wampa had ever tasted. It was better than Tauntaun, it was more tasty than a Wampa female. The creature found itself confused. It wanted to eat....but it wanted to mate more.

Aayla's eyes opened wryly to see the gigantic red erection coming forth from its white hairy sheath and pointing directly at her. She gulped fearfully. Leia had widened her pussy considerably over the passed months. She could fit Leia's entire two handed saber hilt inside her when properly stimulated. But this red, veiny thing was just fucking HUGE. Aayla looked into the eyes of the primal creature. It was unsure how to proceed. Aayla worried it may just give the whole thing up and eat her if she didn't help.

With her bare feet, she reached out to the creature's massive dick and began massaging the red shaft. It was hot—even hotter than the tongue. It was pulsing so powerfully, that the tremors shook Aayla's legs as her blue feet traced the large organ.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Aayla whispered as the giant creature stepped closer.

Chapter 5

Luke watched the screen with interest. The probe droid signal relayed the image the ice cave. The blue skinned woman was hanging helplessly from her head-tails as the white beast loomed over her.

"Aayla Secura." He stated venomously. All his life he had desired to face the Jedi bitch. To crush her in combat and defile her beauty with his cock. Noting the interest with which the giant creature was exploring the Jedi, he wondered if he was too late to ever have his chance.

"Admiral..." Captain Needa spoke from behind him. "She may only be on a scouting mission. We have no proof the rebels are there with her."

"They are there." Luke answered without turning from the screen. "Prepare my shuttle."

"Sir?" Needa sounded confused. "Shall we not take the Avenger there? Shall we not ask the Emperor to send the fleet?"

"No." Luke said firmly. "I will go there alone. You will contact the Emperor and rally the fleet outside the system. I will signal you from Hoth when it is time to launch the attack."

Luke turned to look into Needa's eyes. The nervous man nodded fearfully. "As you command."

Luke headed for the hanger. If he could only reach Secura in time....he would have the bait he needed.

Chapter 6

The gigantic dick parted Aayla's pussy and began pressing up into her. She screamed out as her body was filled like never before. The ice creature growled viciously as it pressed itself further into the blue body of the helpless Jedi.

Aayla was breathing rapidly....it was fucking huge! It was tearing her apart! Her entire abdomen bulged out from the massive red dick impaling her.

Aayla tried to relax her body and accept the massive organ. She silently thanked the force that Twi'leks had such elasticity in their pussies. She imagined that was why her people made such popular slaves throughout the galaxy....there were few cocks that a Twi'lek woman couldn't handle. As Aayla looked down at her pussy taking the impossibly large animal cock, she gasped again. She had heard stories over the years of Twi'lek women taking even massive Hutt tails into their vaginas. But this....this was no lazy slug fucking her. It was a primal beast.

The creature grabbed Aayla's body with both paws and began fucking in and out of her powerfully. Aayla screamed as she bounced up and down on the huge dick. It nearly burned her pussy it was so incredibly hot. The creature turned its head up and exhaled its hot breath onto the ice holding Aayla's head-tails above her. The ice liquefied quickly and Aayla's lekku dropped freely to her sides.

The white giant turned, with Aayla still impaled and laid on its back in the snow. Aayla was now on top, riding the ice creature's dick. Aayla placed her feet onto the shaggy hips of her bestial lover and began squatting up and down, riding the giant's hot erection.

The Wampa growled in pleasure, looking up in amazement at the small blue female. It had never felt such intense bliss before. It would keep this creature. It would keep it forever. The Wampa had found its life-mate...in this strange blue thing that rode its cock like no Wampa female ever could.

1...1213141516...20