Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aayla was amazed. She could keep the creature's cock-head inside her even with her legs were fully extended. Her pussy had miraculously enlarged to adapt to the massive member impaling it. Aayla quietly thanked evolution for giving her the physical tools to endure this bizarre coupling.

The Wampa threw its head back into the snow. It was going to explode. It was going to fertilize its mate with its most precious gift....its hot seed. Looking up at his small lover, the Wampa wondered what its cubs would look like. Would they be blue? Would they have fur? Throwing its head back again the creature howled in pleasure as its massive balls fired up into the vice-like pussy above it.

Aayla yelled in excitement as the hot cum flooded up into her. She felt like her insides were being filled up like a water balloon. She pulled herself up and off the spurting Wampa cock, and a gallon of hot spunk sloshed out of her pussy with an obscene splash. The cock was still erupting, sending hot seed spewing into the air like a geyser.

"Hhhaaa!" Aayla screamed as the cannon like dick sprayed its cum all over her like a water hose. Her breasts and face where covered in the violent blast as the Wampa convulsed below her. Aayla stepped off the creature and into the snow, her body completely warmed from the hot fluid that now covered her from head to toe. The Wampa's orgasm subsided, his cock still twitching, but less and less of the semen squirted out with each pulse. Aayla looked down at her cum covered body. At least she had found a way to stay warm until morning.

Chapter 7

Leia lead the Rogue Group over the icy mountains of Hoth. The speeders spread out to the north and south to cover more territory.

The morning sun had risen, bringing the temperature from deadly up to barely livable.

Leia closed her eyes and reached out with her mind...with her feelings. The other Rogues chattered on the com system, calling out for Aayla with their electronic signals. Leia called out with the force. She let the power guide her. Her speeder veered sharply to the East.

Chapter 8

Luke shed his white Grand Admiral's uniform and donned the thermal suit he had brought with him. It was dark black—meant for deep space, not an ice planet. He would stick out like a sore thumb against the white surface of Hoth.

A sore thumb, he scoffed, looking at his metallic hands. He wished he could feel one. As he descended the ramp of his shuttle, he stepped into the snow, running towards the cave up ahead. The probe droid hovered off to his right, its insect like eyes identifying him as a friendly.

Anakin felt the cold ripping at his face as he struggled to maintain his footing in the deep snow bank. At least he didn't have to worry about frost bite, he thought bitterly, looking down at his metal legs.

Chapter 9

Aayla was riding the Wampa's face as it laid on its back in the lair. She was moaning again, her orgasm close. They had fucked all night long. Blast after blast of the beast's cum had nearly drown her at one point. It had been the most amazing experience of the Jedi's entire life. She felt like part of her had reverted to primal state in the midst of the hours she'd spent being fucked like a rag-doll by this incredible beast.

At first it had just been about survival. Aayla had comforted herself in the knowledge that this was the only was to stay alive. But over the course of the night, she had come to admit the truth to herself: she loved being fucked like an animal by this massive creature. She had never in her life felt to free...so bestial. Aayla had swallowed much of the beasts cum that night....it was delicious. She began to wonder if she didn't get rescued...just how long could she stay here? Could a person survive on cum alone?

It would be exhausting....fucking this thing on a daily basis, but Aayla knew that part of her would have liked nothing better than to spend more time being forcefully taken here like a wild Gundark in heat. Aayla came hard into the creature's mouth again, its giant tongue lapping at her pussy as she flooded out pussy juice.

Completely exhausted, she slumped next to the creature, its furry arm wrapping around her, warming her like a giant living blanket.

Was this her destiny? To spend the rest of her life as the mate of a massive, insatiable beast? Aayla closed her eyes and again wondered how long she could survive by consuming the creature's copious sperm. It was rich in protein at least....Aayla smiled and snuggled close to her beast. Whatever happened....if she was rescued....if she stayed here....Aayla knew one thing was clear. She'd never find a person anywhere who could fuck her the way this beast had.

The unmistakable hum of a lightsaber came to her hears. Aayla's eyes flew open as she felt the massive creature next to her beginning to stir. A red glow lit the cave and Aayla sat up to find the source. A sudden hiss sounded to her left. Aayla looked up to see the red lightsaber cut into the neck of the giant beast, severing its head with a ragged chop. The body convulsed next to her, its claws reaching out instinctively to grasp at its attacker. Luke stepped back as the Wampa's headless body swiped left and right, finally collapsing onto the ground with a thud. Aayla screamed in horror at the death of the beast.

"Nooooo!" She cried, grabbing the fur of her monstrous lover. Looking up, she saw the black figure in front of her. She knew the Grand Admiral's young face from the holonet. The son of the Emperor. Here on Hoth.

"Guess you two where close, huh?" The cruel faced man said contemptuously. "I hope that beast's cock didn't ruin you for other men."

Aayla struggled to her feet. She summoned what strength she had to face Grand Admiral Skywalker. He laughed as she tried to summon her strength in the force.

"You're no match for me, you blue bitch." Luke sneered as he raised his red blade towards her. Besides, you seem to have worn yourself out. Too much animal sex with our large friend here?" he said, kicking the lifeless body of the Wampa.

"You bastard..."Aayla spoke defiantly. "What have you come here for?"

"I've come to save you Aayla." Luke answered. "I've come to take you away."

"And then?" Aayla shivered, covering her exposed breasts with her arms.

"And then, your apprentice will follow."

"Leia?" Aayla breathed. "You want Leia?"

"I'm looking forward to meeting her." Luke answered, taking his captive by the neck and pulling her out into the cold. "She is, after all, my sister."

Chapter 10

Leia's sensors identified the Imperial shuttle on the ground. Cutting her engine power she dove in low and looked out her window.

The naked blue body of Aayla Secura was being dragged up into the shuttle ramp by a dark figure.

"Rogue Group!" Leia called over her com. "Converge on my position! Imperial shuttle detected!"

The ramp closed and the shuttle began its ascent. Leia opened up on the space vessel with her blasters, trying to disable it. The ship climbed up into the sky rapidly, and Leia pursued in her speeder. The shuttle was climbing into the stratosphere quickly. Leia felt her speeder groaning at the assent....it was never meant to rise this high.

Cursing, she broke off the pursuit, lowering her speeder back to a proper altitude. She felt it clearly. Aayla was alive...she felt her mind....but there was someone else as well.

A dark presence was with her. Leia sensed the evil emotions...feeling a malevolence she remembered from Coruscant.

"Bespin." The voice said directly to her mind. "Come to Bespin."

Leia understood the invitation. The dark mind was challenging her to follow. Telling her exactly where to go.

"Rogue Leader to Echo Base." She spoke to the com. "Begin the evacuation."

Chapter 11

Luke knocked Ayla unconscious with his saber hilt, letting her fall to the floor of the shuttle. As his ship left Hoth, he signaled the fleet on a secure frequency.

"This is Grand Admiral Skywalker. Begin the invasion."

The holographic display lit up with the visage of Admiral Tarkin.

"The Executor will be leading the attack, Admiral. I've deployed the rest of the fleet so that nothing gets off the system."

"The Death Star." Luke said to the hologram. "How long until the Death Star arrives?"

"The Death Star has been diverted to Kamino by order of the Emperor himself."

"Kamino?" Luke asked in confusion. "It's our most fortified planet...."

"You don't know?" Tarkin's face grew grim. "The Emperor's clones on Kamino have all died."

"What!" Luke said in disbelief, "How?"

"A genetic disease we think.....introduced to the clone genome by a Kaminoan named Taun We." Tarkin explained. "All the clones died this morning....the Emperor has ordered the destruction of Kamino in reprisal."

"We need the Death Star here. Now."

"I know." Tarkin said with a coy smile "If only we had two of them."

Luke looked at the holographic face closely. There was a hint of deception in the man.

"Will you be leading the assault from the Avenger, Admiral?" Tarkin asked, changing the subject.

"No." Luke answered. "I have a personal matter to attend to. Keep me informed of the battle's progress."

Tarkin nodded and cut the transmission.

Across the universe his father's clones were dying of old age. Now his new batch of clones were all dead. Soon.....Luke's time would come. He looked back at the limp, naked body of Aayla Secura.

He would not be impetuous this time. When next he moved against his father, he would have his sister at his side.

Chapter 12

Leia ran through the shaking halls of Echo Base, trying to reach the command center. The blaster fire sounded from behind her as Imperial Troops stormed the base. As she entered the command room she saw her mother coordinating the defenses to the last. Just as Leia had expected.

"Divert all troops in sector twelve to the South Ridge to—"

"Mother!" Leia yelled. "Get to your ship!"

"Leia!" Her mother ran and embraced her. "You have to get out of here!"

"I'm not leaving until you do." The defiant young Jedi announced.

Padmé bowed her head and nodded silently. The two woman ran together for the hanger bay. The sounds of blaster fire grew close behind them.

Entering the hanger, Leia pushed her mother up the ramp into her sleek, Nubian starship.

"Mother....I can't go with you."

Padmé turned to face her daughter. "Leia...they're right behind us! Hurry!"

"Mother...I know where Aayla is...."

Leia turned and ran to her X-Wing, jumping into the cockpit and firing up the engine. Padmé watched helplessly as Imperial soldiers stormed into the hanger. She turned and ran to her ship's cockpit, pressing the one button that served to control almost all of the ship's functions.

The Imperial soldiers fired at the two ships as they lifted off. Mother and daughter flew in separate directions as the ships cleared the atmosphere.

Chapter 13

Baron Administrator Han Solo walked towards the Imperial Shuttle that had touched down on platform 327. Behind him his Chief of Security and loyal protector growled a warning.

"Just keep your eyes open Chewie." Solo said under his breath, his blue cape flapping in the wind as he approached the ominous ship.

The entry ramp lowered slowly, the hydraulic pumps echoing across the Bespin cityscape.

A white uniformed man walked confidently down the steps. His hands were cold steel, as black as his metal boots. Han felt a cold chill run down his spine as the youthful man approached. There was a hatred within that Han could plainly feel.

"I'm Han Solo. Administrator of this facility." Han said confidently. "How may we be of service to the Empire?"

Luke smiled at the man. He felt the dread inside the administrator. With one communication Luke could end the independent operation permanently. But he was here for other reasons.

"I need a quiet, neutral place." Luke announced arrogantly. "Your Tabanna mine will serve as my temporary base of operations."

Han tried to hide his distaste for the man. Luke smiled again.

"Fear not. I'm not going to leave a garrison here unless you force me to. In the mean time....I'd like to see your carbon freezing facility."

Han furrowed his brow at the strange request. Luke smiled and gestured back to his ship. Walking towards them on shaking legs came a naked Twi'lek woman from inside the ship.

"Jedi make such poor traveling companions." Luke sneered.

Chapter 14

Leia approached the floating city in the clouds with her S-foils in attack position. She didn't know what was waiting for her on the floating metropolis, but she was ready for anything.

Two cloud cars flew up along side her requesting her identity.

"Leia Amidala." She announced over the com. "Requesting clearance."

"Do you have a landing permit?" A stern voice replied from the cloud car next to her.

Leia spun her ship behind the cloud car and fired across its left bow, narrowly missing the cockpit.

"My next shot will split your silly little ship in half." Leia announced. "I'm here for Aayla Secura, asshole. Don't fuck with me."

The com was silent for a few seconds. A shaky voice finally replied.

"P-permission granted to land on platform 421."

Leia started the landing cycle.

Exiting the ship, she looked up to her trusty droid. "R2...stay here. Keep the ship fired up and ready. If I'm not back in an hour....take the ship and head directly to the rendezvous point."

R2 beeped excitedly, no doubt voicing his devotion.

"Don't worry....I'll be back." She said to her droid as she turned to walk into Cloud City.

Leia saw no one was there to greet her as she approached the double doors. Walking inside she pulled her lightsaber and held it loosely in her hand. She felt the monitors and cameras watching her as she moved through the halls.

Han Solo watched the beautiful woman as she crossed the halls, walking ever closer to the carbon freezing elevator. The woman was breathtaking. Her dark hair cropped short, her confident stride befitting her magnificence. Han found himself staring intently at the Grand Admiral's prey.

"She's got a lot of spirit." He said aloud.

Chewie sat next to him, murmuring in his native tongue.

"What are you looking at?" Han swiveled in his seat to face his furry companion. "I know what I'm doing."

Chewie grumbled again, clearly unhappy with the situation unfolding on their mining facility.

Chapter 15

Leia stepped into the elevator and was suddenly raised up into a darkly lit room, with smoke all around her. She stepped forward onto the platform, watching the floor seal where she had just ascended.

The lights to the carbon chamber suddenly raised and she saw the white uniformed figure standing on the catwalk.

"The force is with you my dear." A cold voice range out. "But you are no match for my power."

Leia climbed the steps to face the young man. He wore an Imperial Naval uniform, a lightsaber hilt gripped firmly in his metal hand. It was the Grand Admiral himself.

"Where is Aayla?" Leia asked defiantly, "I'll kill you if you've harmed her."

"Good..." Luke replied, "I feel your hatred of me....it focuses you Leia."

"Where is she!" Leia screamed, her green blade igniting.

Luke gestured to his left, back towards the center of the room. Leia followed his hand to see a black rectangular shape in the center of the platform.

"You're Jedi lover is unharmed." Luke taunted. Leia looked back at him in surprise. "Ah yes my dear....your feelings for her are strong....I could sense them across the galaxy."

Leia slowly walked down towards the floating black rectangle, never taking her eyes off her opponent. Looking down she gasped in horror at the bare body of Aayla Secura frozen in carbonite. Aayla's perfect breasts and nipples stuck out, like an obscene sculpture, he mouth open in a frozen final scream.

"She is alive" Luke explained, "How long she stays that way is-"

Leia screamed and lunged at him. Luke ignited his red saber just as the green blade struck at him in a rapid attack.

Luke return the strikes with practiced precision. He had to bring out her full anger...he had to turn her completely.

The attack broke off and they both appraised each other. Luke broke the silence.

"When I found her she'd been nearly fucked to death by an ice creature on Hoth." Leia listened in silent rage. "I doubt your tongue and fingers will be able to satisfy her stretched out pussy now, my dear."

Leia lashed out in hatred with her saber. Luke smiled as he parried the attack....all to easy. He knew his sibling's mind too well. Manipulating her to join the dark side would be little problem.

Luke pressed his attack forward, sending Leia retreating back over the side of the platform. She fell onto the hard floor beneath and rolled back to her feet quickly. Luke jumped down, pressing his attack. Leia retreated into a connecting service passage that lit up all around them. Stepping into a room with a large circular window she tried to regain the initiative in the fight.

Luke stepped back and spoke again.

"Don't you wonder how you were able to feel my mind at Coruscant? Don't you wonder why we are connected so strongly?"

Leia took a defensive stance, her saber ready for him.

"It's you Leia....you are my sister."

Leia lowered her blade in shock, looking into the features of his face. She saw the similarity there....he was telling the truth...there was no other explanation.

"I.....I know." She whispered. "You're my half-brother. I feel it."

"There's more." Luke said earnestly. "Please hear me out."

Leia's mind raced.....her mother had never told her who her father was. Only vague references to a man she had known long ago....Palo she had said his name was....an artist from Naboo....

"You've been lied to Leia." Luke explained. "Your mother was raped by Emperor Anakin Skywalker--my father."

Leia's eyes widened in horror. It all made sense...her mother's distrust of men....her boundless hatred of the Emperor....her tireless efforts to destroy him...even her distance from Leia.

"No...." Leia said, her grip on her blade wavering. "No...."

"Behold." Luke said, lowering his blade and pulling back his sleeve. His arm was mechanical, attached above the elbow to this skin. "Our father did this to me Leia. He did it when I tried to stop him from destroying Coruscant."

Leia said nothing, noticing at the metal arms and legs of her half-brother for the first time.

"You and I, Leia...only together can we stop him."

Leia sensed the half-truths she was hearing...she felt the evil inside her sibling.

"Join me....together we can defeat him."

"And then what, my brother?" Leia asked, "Rule the galaxy as brother and sister?"

"YES!" he yelled suddenly. "We can end this destructive rule!"

Leia lowered her head. So much to take in....so much deception.

"Aayla?" she asked.

"I needed a way to bring you here...nothing more." Luke answered. "She is unharmed." He felt her confusion...his chance was now.

Luke deactivated his saber and stepped close to his sister. Leia raised her blade to his neck, surprised that he had lowered his guard. Ignoring her threat Luke leaned close to her face. Leia felt it for the first time...an attraction to her dark brother. He was so similar to her...like a dark reflection. So much of them was the same...their mouths, their eyes....it was like finding her polar opposite...he brought his lips in close to hers.

"Leia....You've haunted me for so long...." He whispered as he kissed her lips gently.

Leia deactivated her saber and returned his kiss. She had never kissed a man in her life...her mother had kept her away from the opposite sex for so long....her mother who had lied to her about everything. Mother.....why didn't you tell me?

Leia took Luke's face in her hands and kissed her brother passionately. This felt so RIGHT....like a missing piece of her was suddenly filled in. Luke felt his erection growing in his pants. He gave his sister his tongue and moaned as she sucked it into her mouth.

1...1314151617...20