Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is CRAZY! Leia's mind screamed out. He's the ENEMY! He's your half-brother! Leia felt her head spinning...she felt dizzy....as she kissed her sibling she felt her pussy moistening.

Luke stepped back, unclasping his uniform jacket and letting it fall to the floor. Leia looked at his muscular chest...his arms replaced by mechanical limbs. Leia ran her hands across his chest, caressing him. Luke reached up with his metal hands and pulled her shirt over her head. Leia's perfect breasts came loose, exposed to her brother for the first time. The two embraced , Luke's cold metal arms sending chills down Leia's spine as he held her in an incestuous grip.

Leia reached down and unclasped his uniform pants. She had never seen a real one before...only in holo-vids had a man's cock been known to her. Aayla had explored every inch of her body, taught her how to make love to woman. But this....this was the real thing. Not a lekku like Aayla had used.

Pulling his pants down Leia gasped as the erection sprang up to meet her hand. It was amazing....a living, feeling cock in her small grip for the first time in her life. Looking into her brother's eyes she could see the pleasure that washed over him as she began stroking his hard cock. It had never been like this with Aayla.... Leia felt powerful with the cock in her had as Luke stood there moaning with every gentle pull. This cock felt the pleasure she gave it.....this was the dick of a man.

Leia took the head of his cock gently between her fingers and lowered herself to the floor to see the magnificent piece of meat up close.

It was right in front of her...a pulsing, erect dick. Leia held the organ in fascination...it was so beautiful....so beautiful. She brought her lips close to the head and slowly took the erect dick into her wet mouth.

"Ohhhhh Leia...." Luke moaned, looking down at the mind-blowing sight of his half-sister taking his prick between her lips. "Ohh yes..." he sighed.

Leia moaned all around his shaft. She looked up into the eyes of her brother. This was amazing—the pleasure she could give him. She reached up with her left hand and delicately explored his hanging balls. They felt soft...strange in her fingers. The male organ was a virtual mystery to the sheltered girl.

She sucked Luke's prick like a delicious candy, savoring the hot meat between her lips. She felt so lewd-shamelessly sucking on his cock as the eerie electric hum of the mechanical room pulsed around them.

Luke felt himself getting close...but he refused to be controlled by her. This was HIS seduction....he gently pushed Leia back from his cock.

Leia looked up at him in confusion. "Did I do it wrong?" She whispered. "I've never been with a man before."

Luke smiled down at her, kneeling down to kiss her lips. "You did it perfectly, sister."

Leia met his kiss passionately. Letting him lower her onto her back on the cold metal floor. She shivered as Luke kissed his way down her neck, down her collar bone, dragging his tongue expertly around her nipples.

Leia moaned as he lowered himself further, pulling her boots off and then her pants. She felt his hot breathing between her legs and looked down to see him paused just above her pussy mound. Leia was panting with excitement...waiting for him to devour her as she knew he would.

"My sister's pussy..."Luke whispered as he slid his tongue up inside of her.

"Ahhhhh." Leia sighed, throwing her head back convulsively.

Chapter 16

Han Solo switched his monitors rapidly, trying to find the two combatants on his screens again. He had lost sight of them when they had fallen from the carbon freezing platform. Now he was frantic to reestablish a visual on the beautiful rebel and the Imperial Admiral.

"Chewy." He called to his security chief. "Find them. I'm not letting that Imperial bastard kill her."

Chewy grabbed his bowcaster and made for the door quickly. Han stood up from his seat and walked to the mirror at the nearby sink. He had made too many comprises in his life. He had turned his head the other way once too often. It had brought him wealth....it had brought him this facility. But seeing his own haunted eyes in the mirror, Han made his fateful choice.

Removing his baron's cape, he reached into the security locker and pulled out his blaster. Strapping on his low hanging holster, he turned and headed for the door. Just once in his life, he was going to do the right thing.

Chapter 17

Leia had her legs locked around Luke's head in a vice-like grip. She writhed and moaned under his dedicated ministrations as he expertly teased and licked her sensitive clit. Leia's hands pressed firmly onto the back of Luke's head, as if she were somehow trying to force his entire head up inside her wet pussy.

Luke pulled his head back, gasping for air as he pushed open his sister's leg lock. Leia was panting frantically, looking into the lustful face of her dark sibling. She knew what was coming next....she felt it in his mind so clearly. He was going to fuck her now. Her first real fuck from a man. Leia's body was trembling in anticipation. Luke moved his body up, bringing his throbbing erection between her legs.

Leia gasped as the mushroom shaped head parted her outer labia. She looked down, staring intently at the cock sliding into her.

"Ohhhh that's soooo sexy." Leia said, watching her impalement in fascination.

Luke grabbed onto her arms with his cold metal hands and slid himself completely inside Leia's welcoming pussy. Her tight vagina fit him like a glove....like it was made for him.

Leia sighed in contentment as his dick bottomed out inside her. Nothing had ever made her feel so complete...his dick fit her like it had been specially made for her pussy alone. Of course it did....she thought.....he's my brother.....my dark reflection.

Luke began to gently thrust himself in and out of Leia. She looked into his face...seeing the pleasure reflected in his features....features so similar to Leia's own.

She brought her legs up and wrapped them around Luke's ass, welcoming him into her. Luke's thrusts became faster and more persistent. Leia's body was shaking with pleasure as he fucked her magnificently.

Leia now realized what she had been missing for her entire adult life. This was the way it was meant to be....with Aayla it had been gentle....like a kindness between two likeminded individuals. But this....this was fucking. This was sex between a man and woman...the way it was meant to be.

Leia and Luke both threw their heads back at the same time. The pleasure was carrying them away. The coldness of the floor seemed to fade from Leia's senses, she was floating now. Luke felt it too---they were connected now as never before. They had fused into a single consciousness. Luke opened his eyes and found himself floating home. He had Leia in his arms, in what were now flesh and blood living arms. She was moaning in pleasure as they floated in deep space towards the Death Star. Luke called out to his sibling in the dream-like vision.

"Leia....Come with me." He said directly to her mind. "Join me."

Leia opened her eyes and stared into Luke's. They began drifting away from the dark shape of the Death Star....Leia was pulling him along with her.

"Is doesn't have to be like this Luke." She whispered her thoughts to him as their naked bodies writhed in the empty void of the force vision. "You can come with me....join the Alliance."

Luke looked deeply into his sister's mind. She held none of the deception his thoughts always possessed. She was pure....pure love...pure light. He felt fear gripping him powerfully, as she rotated her body on top of him as they floated past planets and star systems.

"You're my blood Luke....." She said, rising and lowering herself on his erection, "You're my missing half. I love you Luke. Come with me."

Leia bent down and kissed Luke tenderly as she gently rode him. Her body was shaking as she quietly began to orgasm all over his erect cock. Luke felt helpless beneath her...her ability to love gave her more power than even the dark side could offer him. He began to flood his beautiful sibling with his cum, causing her to cry out in joy. He would go with her....he would be with her forever......

Suddenly the image of Coruscant floated close to them in space. The planet exploded violently and Luke saw in a flash the faces of the trillions who had died at his command.

"Noooooo!" Luke screamed as the violent blast filled his mind and the pain washed over him like a searing flame.

Their bodies fell.

In the mechanical room, Luke and Leia's bodies plummeted to the floor. They had been unknowingly floating together in the air, suspended by the force in front of the large circular observation window. As their force induced vision broken suddenly, they hit the hard floor together, Luke's metal limbs clacking on the ground as Leia slumped on top of his body.

Leia looked down dazedly at her half-brother. His eyes flashed cruelly with the dark side. The dark side which had reminded him who he truly was. The Son of Sons rose up, the vision of his destruction of Coruscant giving him the power he needed to do what must be done.

Leia felt her body seized by the force. She was thrown violently forward, her naked body pressed up against the large glass window. Luke stood and walked up behind his naked half-sister, keeping her pinned against the glass with a dark rage.

"I was conceived in darkness Leia." He said coldly. "It is my destiny to rule the galaxy. You can join me or you can die."

Leia cried out in shock and sorrow. She had nearly brought him back with her...she had felt the good in him. Like a seed that had never been nurtured. She had almost brought him back....

Luke stepped behind his sibling and pushed the blood into his cock with the force. His erection pulsed like a hungry beast as he brought his cock-head to her puckered asshole.

"Luke! Please!" Leia gasped as she felt her dark brother coming up behind her, his cold metal arms taking her firmly by the hips. She couldn't move, her breasts were pressed obscenely against the glass, as she felt him beginning to slide into her ass.

"The dark side is PAIN Leia." He whispered into her ear as his erect dick pushed roughly into her ass. Leia cried out in agony. She had never been penetrated back there before.

"It's too big!" She panted, "Please Luke...you dick is too big."

Luke ignored her and thrust himself violently into his sister's ass fully. Leia cried out as the defilement of her rectum continued.

"Pain." Luke said again, looking at his own metal arms as he fucked his sister's ass. "You too will come to know the nature of the dark side."

Luke began pounding in and out of Leia's ass. She was still unable to move, now as much from the giant cock in her ass as the pressing force hold that held her suspended against the window. She had no choice but to submit to the rough fucking as Luke brutally raped her from behind.

Luke pounded in and out of her. Leia couldn't believe it had actually fit in to her ass. The young woman screamed out as Luke Skywalker fucked her with a blinding, force-enhanced speed.

Leia's screams brought Chewbacca running. He growled out as he entered the room and saw the small woman being anally raped by the Grand Admiral.

Sensing the danger, Luke pulled himself out of Leia's ass and spun to face the large Wookie. Chewbacca raised his bowcaster for the kill. Seeing the young girl brutalized had brought out the feral side of the Wookie warrior. As he took aim to kill Luke, he suddenly felt his throat seized by an invisible grip.

Luke extended a metal hand and began squeezing the life from Chewbacca. He felt the creature raging in his grip. Dropping his weapon, Chewie clawed at his throat, trying to remove the invisible hand that was strangling the life out of him.

Luke tried to focus himself....naked, vulnerable, his concentration divided. He kept Leia pinned against the window as best he could with the force, while concentrating on crushing the life from the Wookie. He brought his full hatred to bare on the hairy beast. Chewbacca fell to his knees, the life draining from him. With a last, barely audible groan, he fell dead.

Luke heard the approaching footsteps as another entered the room. Han Solo came running in, his blaster drawn and ready.

"Let her go." He said coolly, training his weapon on Luke.

Luke smiled back at his sibling, still held helplessly against the glass window.

"Taken a fancy to her, have you Solo?" he said mockingly.

Han looked at the perfectly shaped ass off the helpless woman. Then he looked over and saw the lifeless body of his oldest friend and companion Chewie.

Han screamed in rage and began firing his blaster directly at Luke. The blasts were deflected by Luke's metal hands. Han fired again and again, trying to bring down the murdering rapist. His final shot deflected from Luke's hand at a wild angle and ricocheted onto the glass, nearly striking Liea.

The stray blast shattered the glass, and the entire window broke open with a loud hiss of escaping air. Han grabbed the nearby power conduit and lost his blaster as the rushing air nearly pulled him out.

Leia's naked body fell through the opening, cutting her legs and arms as she was pulled along the shattered glass. Luke was pulled out as well, flipping over in a backwards somersault as he plummeted down. Luke grabbed desperately onto the railing above, his mechanical hands bending the small catwalk as he pulled himself back up.

He looked over his shoulder into the Bespin abyss. Leia's naked body fell into the depths.

Chapter 18

Leia fell silently, resigned to her fate with the dignity befitting a Jedi. She felt the air pulling her suddenly to the side of the massive chasm. Spinning her naked body, she entered the sucking air shaft feet first, and was suddenly sliding down an arcing tube.

Her bare ass skidded painfully along the chute as she came to a rapid halt. Dazedly, she looked around, only to have the floor beneath her suddenly open up, and she fell down yet another tube.

The air of Bespin rushed to greet her as she fell painfully onto a weather vane, her legs catching the metal pole as she instinctively grabbed hold.

She hung there...a bruised, bloodied, small naked form on the bottom of the massive floating city. She weakly looked up at the hatch above her as its hydraulics closed shut.

This was it then. She didn't have the strength to hold on for very long. This was how she would meet her death.

Leia looked to the beautiful gas giant below her. The colors swirled in a magnificent dance of red and orange. Leia shivered in the cold air as she tried to summon the force. Just the strength to hold on a little longer....that's all she could think to do.

Chapter 19

Han ran to the East landing platform. The image of Chewie's dead body was seared forever into his mind. He had gotten his life long friend killed. He should have known better than to underestimate the Grand Admiral of the Empire.

Now...it was over. The Empire would come here, they would seize control of Bespin.

Han stopped quickly and pressed a code into the com system. Pulling the microphone he spoke clearly, addressing the entire city.

"Attention, attention. This is Han Solo. The Empire will soon be coming to take control of the city. The party's over folks. I'd advise everyone to leave now."

Han threw the mic aside and ran for his ship, the Outrider. There was still a chance. Still a chance she had survived the fall. Han knew the mechanical systems of his facility better than anyone.

As the Corellian ran up the entry ramp to his large vessel, he wondered if he could reach her in time. Firing up his engines, he silently vowed that Chewbacca's death would not be in vain.

Chapter 20

Leia felt herself losing consciousness. She had failed completely. Failed to save Aayla, failed to save herself. She thought of her mother. Her beautiful mother Padmé who had lied to her about her father. Lied about her true origins.

"Mother....why didn't you tell me?"

Leia felt her grip slipping....what did it matter now anyway?

She fell from the weather vane, slipping into blackness. A sudden hard impact brought her back to awareness. She was on a ship...on the exterior hull. Struggling to sit up, she looked at the asymmetrically shaped ship in confusion. Someone had expertly piloted the vessel under her...saved her.

A hatch opened to her left, revealing a ruggedly handsome man. He approached her quickly, a rope anchoring him to the hatch entrance.

"Come on, sweetheart." He said as he lifted her into her arms. "We're on autopilot. And I've lost enough today on account of you."

Leia fell unconscious as he carried her small naked body into the Outrider's hatch.

Chapter 21

Luke sat alone in his shuttle, starring out into the vastness of space. He had just ordered the Avenger to meet him here at Bespin, where he would personally oversee the destruction of Cloud City. Solo's betrayal would be met with the same iron will his father used on the galaxy with the Death Star. The holo-net was buzzing with news of the destruction of Kamino. The Imperial propaganda spoke of a Kaminoan revolt that had been swiftly crushed by the Emperor's ultimate weapon.

Luke knew the truth from Tarkin. Kamino had been destroyed to punish one individual alone for sabotaging the clones. The dark side was becoming a furious rage in his father and in himself. The entire galaxy would submit or it would be destroyed.

Luke stared out into the black void. Leia. His connection to her was strong. For a moment today he had seen a glimpse of what his life could have been like. A life without the dark side dominating his destiny. He tried to push the thoughts aside. He needed to focus now. Much of the rebellion had managed to escape Hoth. But the end of the war was near. He could feel that much.

He would have to find Leia again. Only then could he turn her to the dark side and usurp his father's throne.

Looking back into the cockpit at the carbonite encased Aayla Secura, he smiled. He still had the perfect bait. In time she would seek him out.

Chapter 22

Han Solo silently piloted the Outrider through hyperspace. He had lost everything. His best friend. His entire mining facility. All for what? For a girl?

Silently he cursed as the door slid open and Leia walked into the cockpit with him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked without looking at her.

Leia's bleeding had stopped, but her bruises still hurt. She sat next to the Correllian and looked at his face. He still refused to meet her gaze.

"You saved me from him." She said quietly, "Then you saved me again."

"Yeah. And it cost my best friend his life." Han said angrily, "And Cloud City is being destroyed from orbit as we speak."

"Then why?" Leia asked. "Why did you do it? You lost everything because of me."

Han said nothing, looking out into the spiraling vortex that lightspeed created around his ship.

"Please." Leia implored. "Talk to me."

Han looked at her at last. His face was filled with grief.

"I don't know." His voice wavered. Han looked down, as the death of his friend filled him with sorrow.

Leia extended her hand to his wrist and gently tried to comfort him.

Han looked up into her eyes. Leia could see the strength in the man. The pain was tearing him up, but he was with her now. He was with the Alliance. To the bitter end.

Episode VI: The Final Stand

Chapter 1

Padmé Amidala addressed the assembled troops from the bridge of Admiral Akbar's command ship.

"The Emperor has made a fatal mistake." She announced, "The time for our final attack has come."

Pressing the holo-display, the image of the Death Star appeared in front of the rebels. Sitting among the few remaining Alliance pilots, Leia leaned in to study the massive space station. Its image made her shiver. It had killed trillions. And once, it had nearly killed her.

1...1415161718...20