Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

"All officers and men!" a voice called over the Death Star com system, "Converge on Central Control! Intruder in Central Command!"

After a brief moment of staring at each other, the assembled troops of the hanger deck shrugged and ran for the primary exit. Leia felt a moment of elation as she saw a clear, unprotected path to her trusty X-wing. Artoo was looking around nervously from the top of the fighter, no doubt anxious to know what was going on.

But something held her back. Luke. He was in Central Command. Single-handedly fighting the entire Empire. She should go to him. Help him...

GO LEIA. GO!

She heard him clearly now. And as a tear ran down her check, she sprinted for her cockpit.

Chapter 16

Laser fire erupted over Luke's head. He ducked down from the barrage, and flattened himself on the floor. Reaching out with the force, he grabbed the mind of one of the soldiers near the door. Luke may have come back from the dark side...but he still knew how to use it.

Seizing the man's mind, Luke had him turn to the soldier next to him and fire directly into his face. In confusion, Luke had him fire again and again, killing four more of the troops. The ensuing return fire went wild, and Luke kept his head down as the volley shifted from his direction and the troops began hitting each other in confusion.

The old Luke would have laughed at the carnage he was creating. But right now it only saddened him. They should be evacuating. They should leave this station before he reached his destination. Turning back to the view screen, the yellow glare of the sun now filled the viewer.

Distracted with the sun, Luke noticed the grenade a second to late, catching it with the force, he sent it back towards—

The grenade exploded, throwing Luke into the view screen. He clutched his stomach in agony. Looking down in a haze, he saw that his bare chest was completely torn open from the shrapnel. In horror, he saw his internal organs hanging forth from his lower abdomen. He clutched at them with his left arm, only to find it was partially blown off, ragged wires hanging from his mechanical hand.

Luke screamed in rage and pulled his spilling intestines back into his body with what was left of his arm. He needed to stay alive....if only for a few more minutes.

As more troops began to fire on him and advance into the room, Luke threw his lightsaber again, cutting down three of them. Collapsing to his back behind the wreckage of the destroyed central command room, he looked up at the shattered view screen.

The Death Star was entering the star's corona now. He could see it...he could sense it....even the heat was apparent now....

Looking down at his shredded chest and stomach, Luke lost his focus and his lightsaber fell to the ground. All around him the Death Star began to groan. The gravity of the sun beginning to take hold.

Luke tried to throw his lightsaber one last time. He pulled it from the ground and sent it spinning wildly into the crowd of troops. The screams echoed through the control room. Finally, Luke lost his control over the weapon. He heard them advancing now. Only a few feet away.

It was too late for them. Too late to stop it. Luke knew it. The gravity of the sun had them. The station's outer plating began to buckle. Luke smiled as consciousness faded....the Death Star dies in a star. It was almost poetic.

As he slipped away, the Imperial troops poured into the room. In horror, they saw the raging fire of the sun on the viewscreen. Forgetting Luke, some ran, others fell to their knees in despair.

And as the Death Star imploded, the Son of Suns became one with the force.

Chapter 17

Leia had watched the station enveloped by the massive fireball of the sun. It had been beautiful...and horrifying to behold. The Empire was at an end. The holo-net was buzzing with news. The Emperor's Planetary Governors had all died today...some kind of massive shock to their systems had killed them all at the same moment. Planets across the galaxy were celebrating as the bodies of their hated rulers where carried high by the mobs.

Most of the governor's faces were that of old men. Old men who all were barely holding onto life. Leia knew the truth. Anakin's death had been like a psychic shockwave that had ripped the last of life from the clones. The era of the Emperor and his clone army was at an end.

There would be an Imperial remnant of course. Leia was sure that Tarkin was rallying all remaining Imperial ships to his command vessel, the Executor, even as the Empire collapsed. They would likely become warlords of the outlying systems. Maybe even a threat again some day. But for now...it was over.

Bringing the ship out of hyperspace, Leia put her X-wing in orbit of Naboo. If there was anything left of the Alliance, they would surely be here.

"Artoo," she called back to her faithful droid, "Any rebel signals?"

The astromech whistled excitedly and gave Leia coordinates of a rebel signal on Naboo's surface.

Chapter 18

Padmé Amidala rode Han's cock in the thick grass of the Nabooan hillside, the magestic waterfall in the distance making this her favorite place to picnic as a child.

Han looked up at the beautiful older woman in awe. She was amazing...insatiable. She rode him like a wild Gundark, her completely nude body the perfect compliment to this picturesque environment. She was of this planet...and it suited her. Her perfect breasts and still tight ass sensuously gyrated atop Han's throbbing erection as he fucked the beautiful woman in the Nabooan sun.

"Oh Han..." she moaned, "It's been sooo long for me....soooo long...."

"That's So-lo sweetheart," Han said smugly, as he thrust up into her deeply.

Padmé giggled like a school girl, tracing her hands across his masculine chest.

Han rolled sideways, keeping his cock inside of her. Padmé smiled as he placed her on her back in the soft grass and began forcefully pounding into her.

Leia approached from nearby. As she watched her mother and Han writhing in sexual ecstasy, she felt a pang of jealousy. Han had rescued her from Bespin. She had always had it in the back of her mind that they may someday wind up together. It may have been a girlish crush for the man who had charged to her rescue...but seeing her mother getting pummeled by Han's lengthy dick brought out strange feelings in Leia.

This was her family....well...all that was left of it. The Alliance had been devastated by the war just like most of the galaxy. All she had left were the people in front of her...and the time Luke had given to her.

Silently, Leia approached the oblivious lovers from behind. She felt herself getting aroused. Her mother was moaning in pleasure as Han expertly shafted her small body. Shrugging off the white uniform jacket of her brother, she kneeled down behind Han. Gently, she reached forward and caressed his balls from behind as he fucked Padmé.

Han suddenly froze and spun his head around in shock. Leia smiled at him as she tenderly massaged his ball sack. Han gave Leia his crooked "smuggler's grin" and slowly continued pounding into Padmé.

Padmé was in such ecstasy that she didn't even notice the pause in Han's fucking. Her eyes were closed as she rolled her head back and forth in the grass, loving every minute of this victory fuck.

Han continued pounding into Padmé as Leia quietly slid along side her mother. Flashing Han a wicked grin, Leia lowered her mouth to Padmé's right nipple. Padmé moan in pleasure, then suddenly jumped as she looked down to see her beautiful daughter sucking in her breast.

"Leia!" she screamed, "You're alive! You're...what are you...?"

"Shhh," Leia whispered up to her beautiful mother. "I never got to do this as a child mother....I feel so deprived of you."

With that, Leia began gently nursing on her mother's breast. Padmé was panting in shock at the wanton display. It was almost too much to take in at once. Her daughter alive, her daughter sucking on her while Han fucked her...

Leia lifted her head and brought her face up, stroking her mother's cheek and kissing Padmé tenderly on the lips. Padmé timidly returned the kiss, still not sure if this was real or not.

"It's real mom." Leia whispered, "It's over. We've won."

Han slowly slid his dick out of Padmé. He had never seen anything like the incestuous spectacle unfolding in front of him. His erection throbbed with his heartbeat, more aroused than he ever remembered being.

Seeing him pull out, Leia slid down the length of Padmé's body and brought herself face to face with Han's throbbing dick. Without a word she took the Correllian cock deep into her mouth, as she raised her leg to straddle her mother's face.

Han groaned in pleasure as Leia sucked him and teased his shaft with her tongue. Below Leia, Padmé starred up fearfully into her daughter's wet, waiting pussy. It looked so...inviting...but this was INSANE! Her mind called out. Leia can't actually want me too...

Reading her mother's thoughts, Leia let Han's lengthy member slide from her mouth as she lowered her tongue into Padmé's shaking pussy. Tasting the sweet forbidden fruit of her mother's pussy, Leia moaned with arousal as she began teasing and tonguing Padmé's pussy with all the skills Aayla had taught her.

Padmé writhed in wanton sexual pleasure from the skillful ministrations of her sultry daughter. Again looking up at Leia's pussy, she saw how wet it was...how beautiful. Looking closely...Padmé noticed how puffy Leia's pussy lips were...like she'd been recently fucked. Hard.

As Padmé looked more closely, she even noticed what looked like dried cum running from Leia's pussy down her inner thigh. Before she could think about it, Leia raised her head and turned back to Padmé.

"Ohhh mom....don't just stare at it...." She said seductively, "Eat it."

Lowering her pussy onto Padmé's face, Leia moaned as she felt her mother tentatively licking on her wet, waiting pussy.

Taking Han's cock in her hand, Leia began pumping on his dick with her fist as she resumed devouring her mother's pussy.

"Good gods Leia..." Han whispered, "What's gotten into you?"

Leia raised her head from her mother's pussy and sensuously licked her way up to the shaft of Han's cock.

"I don't know," Leia whispered, "Maybe I have too much of my father in me."

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers