Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Padmé flushed with embarrassment when suddenly her clit was enveloped again by Eirtaé's insistent mouth. At her sides, Rabé and Sabé leaned close. Rabé began sucking on her right nipple.

"Oh...yes..." Padmé breathed as Sabé leaned in close to her ear.

"You can do it Padmé," Sabé reassured her. "Concentrate."

Sabé lowered her mouth to Padmé's left breast and began to suck her gently. With all three handmaidens sucking on her at once Padmé began to feel dizzy. She was being hyper-stimulated...over-stimulated. And Eirtaé's licking and teasing of her clit was becoming the hardest part to ignore. She was close...

Eirtaé pulled back and looked up at Padmé with a defiant smile as the young queen groaned in frustration from the sudden lack of stimulation to her pussy.

"Having trouble focusing?" Eirtaé said smugly. "If you can't focus here...with us...how can you focus up there...with them?"

Padmé understood now. Eirtaé was preparing her for the fight of her life in these negotiations. She was preparing her to focus through the manipulations, through the lies and frustrating deceits that would endanger Naboo. And something else as well. Padmé saw it for the first time clearly. Eirtaé was jealous of her. Insanely jealous. And she was enjoying the sexual power she had over the queen. Padmé read it all in the young blonde's eyes in that instant. She had always been a quick study of human nature. And she suddenly knew what she needed to do.

"Qui-Gon Jinn." Padmé announced with such decisiveness that Sabé and Rabé stopped their attention to her breasts and looked up at her. Eirtaé smiled and renewed her assault on Padmé's clit, this time adding her small finder to Padmé's inner labia lips, teasing her pussy with a slight penetration while she sucked.

"Gunray's aide?" Eirtaé stopped sucking just long enough to ask.

"Rune Haako." Padmé answered instantly, her mind set. She was focused now. As she needed to be.

"Mmmmm" Eirtaé moaned up into Padmé's pussy, the vibration of her throat sending shivers through the queen as she slid her finger into Padmé fully. "And the Federation flagship?" she half moaned with Padmé's vulva melting in her mouth. "Do you know that?"

"The Saak'ak...translates to 'Profiteer'." Padmé answered. "Where I will stop this war from happening."

Padmé was close to cuming. Eirtaé knew what she was doing alright. She had her queen right on the edge.

Sabé and Rabé were still sucking on Padmé's nipples, but it was Sabé who sensed the sudden change in Padmé. It was she who was most attuned to her queen and as Padmé became more forceful in her answers, Sabé's sucking diminished ever so slightly. Padmé sensed the change in pressure on her nipple and knew that her most devoted handmaiden was listening to this interchange closely. Well listen up, Padmé thought, you haven't seen anything yet Sabé.

"Perfect." Eirtaé purred, pulling her mouth from Padmé's now practically frothing slit. "And now. For the cum. For the win, milady. For your people..."

Padmé waited patiently on the brink of her orgasm for relief from Eirtaé.

"What is the name of the padawan you will be meeting?"

Padmé was ready for it. Instead of answering, she hooked her right leg around Eirtaé's head and held the blonde handmaiden in the water by the neck. Eirtaé looked up with shock at the way she had been suddenly seized. But she did not struggle to break free. Instead she looked deeply into Padmé's eyes, accepting the challenge.

"It would be improper for me to know the Jedi learner by name before I am introduced to him formally." She explained to Eirtaé as if addressing a child. "You only know his name because you accessed the Coruscant datanet to give me information. And if I addressed him by name the Neimoidians would suspect collusion. It would lower my credibility. Weaken our position."

Eirtaé looked like she had bitten into a fruit and found a worm. Padmé was right of course, that was the worst part of it. She had found Obi-Wan's name on the datanet. And if Padmé had made the mistake of calling him by name before introductions, it would have led the Neimoidians to cry conspiracy. She had made a mistake, and Padmé had called her on it. The arrogant aristocrat looked up fearfully into her queen's eyes for the first time. Rabé and Sabé had both pulled back from their attention to Padmé's breasts to watch the power struggle between the two women unfold.

"Now." Padmé announced with authority, still holding Eirtaé's head just above the water in a leg-lock. "You are going to serve me as you should, HANDMAIDEN."

Eirtaé shivered despite the warm water surrounding her naked body.

"You are going to eat my pussy until I cum in your little bitch mouth." Padmé said maliciously. "And if you stop before I cum...I am going to drown you, you little cunt."

Eirtaé's eyes widened as Padmé intensified her leg-lock around the blonde's neck. Padmé took Eirtaé by the hair and pulled her roughly onto her waiting pussy.

Eirtaé began to eat Padmé with a renewed vigor. She attacked the young queen's clit as she had before, but now with a sense of devotion and urgency she had never before shown. Padmé smiled down and her properly obedient servant.

"That's it you little blonde bitch..." Padmé whispered as Eirtaé slid a finger up inside her and continued to lick and suck her clit. "That's a good little whore...show your devotion to your queen's pussy....show me what a good little cunt licker you are, Eirtaé..."

Eirtaé moaned at Padmé's words, continuing to suck and nibble the queen with all her skills. The truth was, the dominant aristocratic young blonde was fingering herself under the water frantically with her free hand. She had never been talked to like this before by anyone. She had always been dominant in every situation throughout her well-bred life. And now, hearing Padmé call her a whore, she was leaking pussy juice of her own into the water all around her.

"Blonde lesbian whore...eat me out!" Padmé suddenly yelled down to Eirtaé. Sabé and Rabé had both stood back, their hands covering their mouths in shock at the change in Padmé. "Yesssss....yesssssss....nowwwwww." Padmé moaned as she bucked and came into Eirtaé's sucking mouth. It was the most violent orgasm Padmé had ever had. She usually felt powerless in the grip of an orgasm. But now, this time, she rode the orgasm. She controlled it in a way. And Eirtaé dutifully sucked and swallowed every drop of the queen's pussy juice that flooded out.

Padmé sat their twitching and shivering silently for the next minute, then slowly released Eirtaé into the water. The blonde girl pulled back in the tub, until she leaned against the other side of the bath dazedly. Padmé looked hard into Eirtaé's eyes. There was fear there for the first time. But still an air of defiance. An aristocratic sense of superiority that needed to be purged. Padmé realized that if she was truly going to be strong enough to represent her world against the vast and powerful Trade Federation in the next few hours, she first had to win this battle of wills in her own royal court.

"You've..." Eirtaé said quietly. "You've learned your final lesson, your highness. You're ready now."

"What was that?" Padmé asked with a hint of menace.

The fear returned to Eirtaé's eyes. She knew that her last small attempt to regain control of the situation had just failed.

"Sabé, Rabé, get her out of the water and take her to my bedroom."

As the two handmaidens looked fearfully at one another Padmé gave them a sharp look. She had never ordered them around like this before, but it was of course, her sovereign right to do so. The naked brunettes quickly circled the in-ground bath and gently pulled Eirtaé up from the water by her arms. Eirtaé, once the de facto leader of the handmaidens, passively submitted to being led away.

"And Sabé," Padmé called to her doppelganger bodyguard. Padmé held her hands two feet apart from each other and licked her lips sensually: Go and get it from your room.

Sabé caught the silent message and slightly nodded her acceptance. Rabé and Eirtaé did not understand the gesture but continued heading for the bedroom.

Padmé reached down into the water and washed the remains of the white makeup from her face. There was a part of her that was still frightened about the critical negotiations ahead. But her confidence was stronger than ever after her confrontation with her defiant young handmaiden. But something was still lacking in Padmé's psyche. A kind of killer instinct, a strength she had seen in others. She needed to be as decisive and strong as anyone in the galaxy today. And disciplining Eirtaé was the perfect opportunity to bring that part of herself forward.

Padmé stood and dried herself. Then, still as completely naked as her handmaidens, she walked determinedly towards her bedroom.

Opening the door, she found Eirtaé sitting on the bed naked, with Rabé crouching next to her, whispering soothing words to the blonde girl. Rabé had always been kind to Padmé and kind to others. It was her strength and it was what made her so incredibly helpful to the young queen. But not now. This moment was about something else. And as Padmé locked eyes with Eirtaé, she could still sense the smallest hint of defiance in the young blonde girl. Padmé silently vowed that arrogance was something Eirtaé would not leave this room with.

"Don't talk to her Rabé, she's in trouble right now." Padmé said calmly. "She's been arrogant and defiant to her queen and must be punished."

"I-I only..." Eirtaé stammered.

"Silence." Padmé said firmly.

Sabé entered the room from the secret entrance behind the bookshelf. It led to a tunnel that connected Padmé's room to Sabé's for emergencies. In Sabé's hands was a large tube. It looked like a tan colored pipe of some kind to Rabé and Eirtaé in the dim bedroom light, but as Sabé approached Rabé gasped out loud. It was not a pipe, it was a two foot long dildo.

Padmé opened her hands and Sabé wordlessly brought the huge, phallic piece of rubbery plastic to her queen. Padmé took the obscene object in both hands and stepped towards the bed.

"You see this Eirtaé?" Padmé asked. "You see what it is?"

Eirtaé shook her head from side to side, defiant to the last.

"Oh I think you do." Padmé continued. "You've always been so astute about Nabooian history, are you telling me you never studied the Gungans?"

Eirtaé looked fearfully at the large dildo and then slowly back at Padmé.

"You mean..." she stammered, "that's a..."

"That's right." Padmé answered. "It's an anatomically correct Gungan cock. Just perfect for an aristocratic bitch like you."

"No, Padmé!" Eirtaé moaned, "That's too..."

"You will address me as 'your highness' Eirtaé." Padmé interrupted. "Or all put this big fucker right up your ass, you hear me?"

Eirtaé looked back at the fake Gungan cock fearfully.

"But why do you have it?" she whispered meekly.

"Sabé got it for me." She explained patiently. Rabé eyed Sabé with surprise. Clearly Sabé and Padmé had secrets that even she didn't know.

"You see, lesbian." Padmé continued as if addressing a petulant child. "The rest of us in this room prefer COCK. Especially a great big one like this here."

Eirtaé said nothing, only eyed the dildo fearfully. It was textured and veiny. It had been painted with spots and designs to reflect the nuances of Gungan skin-tone. It looked mean...and powerful.

"We've tried this thing on each-other at night." Padmé continued. "It's designed to flex and bend. To fit a pussy just like a real Gungan cock does. You're family held Gungan slaves a few generations back didn't it Eirtaé?"

"Y-yes..." she breathed, "my grandmother..."

"Then getting fucked by an amphibian cock is probably a family tradition for you, slut." Padmé interrupted.

Before Eirtaé could protest or even say a word, Padmé climbed up onto the bed and pushed Eirtaé onto her back. As Eirtaé's head fell back onto a pillow, Padmé straddled Eirtaé's torso and brought the large dildo right to her handmaiden's lips. Eirtaé's eyes opened wide as Padmé took her by the hair with one hand and pressed the bulbous head of the Gungan cock into Eirtaé's mouth with the other.

"Suck on it, slut...you KNOW you want it..." Padmé demanded as she managed to get the head of the rubber dick into her handmaiden's mouth.

"Suck on it like you'd suck on a real Gungan dick."

Eirtaé began sucking on the large cock-head gently, and Padmé carefully slid it slightly in and out of the handmaiden's mouth.

"That's it Eirtaé..." she continued. "Get it nice and slick with your spit."

Padmé slowly removed the head of the dildo from Eirtaé's mouth and nodded to her two loyal handmaidens.

"Hold her arms."

The two brunettes dutifully obeyed their sovereign, pinning Eirtaé's biceps to the bed. Rabé looked fearfully at Sabé. Sabé merely winked at her, telling her it would be alright. Sabé knew Padmé better than anyone in the world. Maybe that was why she alone understood the need for her queen to do this.

Padmé slid down Eirtaé's body, bringing her face within inches of the young girl's pussy. Without a second thought, she brought the now slick head of the large phallus to Eirtaé's pussy lips and began to apply pressure.

"Oh gods! It's too big!" Eirtaé called out in alarm and tried to twist her body on the bed. Padmé only smiled and applied more pressure. The head of the rubbery pseudo-Gungan cock suddenly slid up inside of Eirtaé's wet pussy.

"Oh....GODS!" Eirtaé called out in shock.

Padmé began to push more of the dildo up into the tall blonde girl. Taking hold of it with both hands, Padmé pulled it back, wetting it with Eirtaé's incredibly lubricated pussy and then slid it in further than ever before.

"Ughhhh!" the blonde handmaiden called out, closing her eyes at the large invasion of her body.

"No." Padmé said sternly. "Look down here. Look at what I'm doing to you."

Eirtaé opened her eyes and looked down at the insane spectacle of Padmé sliding a gigantic Gungan dildo in and out of her small, overstuffed pussy.

"That's it." Padmé hissed. "You understand now?"

Padmé reached up and gently twisted Eirtaé's budding clit with her left hand as she pushed the dildo in and out of the young girl.

"Let her go now." Padmé instructed her brunette handmaidens. As they released Eirtaé, she made no move to stop Padmé, but instead sat up in the bed to get a better view of the queen's ministrations.

"You see now what it's like to REALLY get fucked Eirtaé?" Padmé continued as she pushed the dildo into the blonde harder than ever. "You see why we all crave cock in this room? While you're busy trying to play mind-games with our pussies?"

Eirtaé said nothing, only nodded.

"You see what it's like to get fucked by a big alien cock?" Padmé continued.

"Oh yes..." Eirtaé hissed. "Yes, your highness."

"Do you understand now that your pussy belongs to ME, handmaiden?"

"Yes milady!" Eirtaé almost yelled as Padmé twisted the dildo inside of her, putting pressure on the sensitive g-spot she and Sabé had found together one night.

"Yes, what slut?" Padmé asked as she lowered her mouth to Eirtaé's pussy. "Let me hear it and you can cum."

Padmé began to suck as hard as she could on Eirtaé's clit and she took the Gungan dildo with both hands and hammered away at the young girl's pussy.

"You own my pussy!" Eirtaé shouted. "It's yours! It's all yours! It's always been y-yours!"

Eirtaé's whole body began to shake. Padmé sucked her clit as hard as she could. Just as she felt the handmaiden begin to tense up for an orgasm, she slid her hand down to the small switch at the bottom of the dildo. Pressing the button caused a sudden pulsing and gyrating to come forth from the massive fake amphibian dick. The pulsing brought out a stream of fluid from the dildo's hidden internal reservoir. A warm stream of hot, sticky, fake cum began to erupt from the dildo inside of Eirtaé. It was a feature only the galaxy's best dildos and vibrators had, and Padmé had been sure Sabé had spared no expense in procuring this massive weapon. Eirtaé screamed as the hot pulses of imitation sperm flooded her insides and began to leak out of her in stream after stream of sticky, wet, gooiness. Padmé who was still sucking feverishly on her clit tasted the sticky substance as it flooded the bedsheets and all over Eirtaé's pussy. It was hot, salty, and...delicious. Padmé found herself hoping the real thing tasted as good.

Eirtaé screamed then went totally silent. She had passed out in the midst of her orgasmic bliss. Padmé pulled back slowly, sliding the oversized dildo out of her handmaiden. As the bulbous head came out with a small 'popping' sound, Eirtaé's pussy flooded the bed with fake cum.

Padmé looked up at her two brunette handmaidens with a smile and laughed as she wiped the fake cum from her chin with the back of her hand.

"OH...MY...GODS..." Rabé exclaimed, bringing resounding laughter from Padmé and Sabé. "You two have some secrets, alright."

Handing the spent dildo to Rabé, Padmé smiled and slowly traced her fingers absently in the still warm fake cum all over the bedsheets. Rabé timidly took hold of the massive tool like it was the dangerous end of a lightsaber.

"I got it last week." Sabé explained. "At our lady's request of course."

Padmé looked down at Eirtaé who was still completely oblivious to the world around her. It was done. She had taken control of her court from a jealous, mind-game playing girl who had almost succeeded in costing Padmé her most valuable asset: her self-confidence. Now things would be different. Eirtaé would stay in line and serve her as a handmaiden should: with humility and respect. And she had proven something to herself. She had proven that she could take on a person in a battle of wills and win. She felt ready now. Ready to meet with the Trade Federation.

"I need you Rabé," she said softly. "I need to prepare for negotiations."

"Milady," Rabé answered finally taking her eyes off the massive dildo in her hands. "I am yours."

Padmé nodded with approval. Sabé winked at her from across the bed. Together there was nothing that could stop them.

"Eirtaé will stay here on Naboo," Padmé announced. "My bedsheets need cleaning. You will both accompany me to the Saak'ak."

As the handmaidens nodded, Padmé began to mentally prepare herself for what lay ahead.

"Come on." Padmé said as she stood confidently, wiping the sticky fake Gungan cum from her lips. "I've got a world to save."

Chapter 3

The Neimoidians ships still encircled the planet Naboo despite a week of negotiations. Padmé had been aboard the Saak'ak negotiating for days now. For the first time in a week, Qui-Gon allowed himself to breath a bit easy. The young queen could hold her own, that was certain. He had spent the entire time on board this large vessel with Obi-Wan at his side. It had been touch and go for much of the time, but they seemed to be close to succeeding in bringing a peace treaty to the Naboo crisis.

For the first time in seven days, Qui-Gon had an opportunity to contact the Jedi counsel for more than a brief conversation. There had been too much commotion until now, too many Neimoidian deceptions and delays.

As Qui-Gon left the bridge and sat exhausted in the Viceroy's plush chair and activated Code 4 to Coruscant. The Jedi Counsel quickly appeared as small holograms on the table in front of him.

"Masters." Qui-Gon greeted them. "Peace is at hand. I believe a major invasion has been averted here."

"Believe an invasion was imminent you may." Master Yoda's hologram spoke. "But acted you have without the approval of the counsel."

"Master," Qui-Gon sat forward in his chair, "My apprentice and I were attacked, and our vessel destroyed with all hands aboard. The Neimoidians claim they did this at the behest of a Sith Lord."