Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Qui-Gon watched in awe as the alien woman sucked his cock all the way to the base, cleaning and consuming his cum. He felt himself growing fully hard again in her alien mouth and began gently thrusting into her. Taun We opened her eyes and gazed up at his face as he fucked her mouth. It was obscene. It was bestial and completely alien. And Taun We loved it. Loved being degraded this way. Used by the human as a means of pleasure. In her entire sterile life, she had never known such a feeling of power. She now controlled his ability to orgasm.

Opening her nostrils wide allowed more oxygen in as the alien cock ravaged her primary airway. With her long fingers she gently massaged the testicles of her alien lover. Soon he would release again. She could feel it. Taun We sucked harder, her mouth devouring the Jedi Master's dick.

Qui-Gon came hard into her mouth, his cum far less than before but the intensity of his orgasm just as strong. He looked down in shock at the spectacle of the hygienic Kaminoan woman milking the last of his sperm into her throat. Taun We withdrew her lips, holding only the head of his dick in her mouth as Qui-Gon shuddering in pleasure.

As his cock slid from her mouth Taun We smiled up at her lover.

"I have never experienced anything like that before. Sexuality is not a part of my culture any longer."

Qui-Gon smiled down at his new lover. "There is much more we can do for each other Taun We. This is only the beginning."

Taun We stood gracefully, towering over her lover. "Perhaps you can show me in my personal quarters this evening?"

"I will do what I must, Taun We."

Chapter 3

Anakin approached the Tusken Raider encampment from the east. He approached by stealth, the force guiding his actions as he slowly made his way nearer to the torch lights of the encampment.

He had felt the pain from Owen Lars as the young man described his father's death. Cliegg had been tireless in his pursuit of Shmi. By everything Anakin had heard, the moisture farmer had died bravely. But a Tusken ambush had overwhelmed the posse Cliegg had led to recover his wife. Owen recounted to Anakin how his father had fallen as a Tusken Warlord sliced into his leg with a vibro-sword, severing the limb. If only Owen had been closer he could have stopped the Warlord there. He could have shot the beast with his blaster rifle and saved his father's life. But Owen had been a few feet too far away to prevent the killing blow. By the time he had fired on the Tusken, it was too late. Cliegg Lars was dead and the rescue attempt was broken and defeated. Owen Lars was defeated as well. He vowed now only to protect his home and woman and never again to get involved in crusades or rescues.

Anakin had listened attentively to the story last night while sitting in the Lars kitchen. He was continually distracted by the gaze of Owen's girlfriend Beru. He could feel the young woman's sexual attraction to him. Even without the force, Anakin could tell she was bored with her lover Owen and desired something more exciting. Focused as he was on saving his mother, Anakin had no time for such thoughts. Perhaps another time he would have stayed and given the girl what she needed. But Anakin was more focused than any time in his life. He left the Lars table with little in the way of a goodbye and set off across the Jundland Wastes almost immediately.

Now as he drew close to the Tusken camp, he stretched out with his feelings. She was here....he knew it! He could feel his mother's presence. Attuning his senses in ways Qui-Gon had shown him, he identified the tent that housed his mother.

Silently, he bypassed the two lookouts and their beasts, drawing up to the back of the tent. There were Tusken grunts and battle yells emanating from within. Drawing his lightsaber, Anakin cut a small eye-hole in the side of the tent and immediately deactivated his blade. Qui-Gon had taught him the virtue of patience. He would not rush into this fight without knowing what lie within first. His mother's life may just depend upon it.

Pressing his eye to the hole he had burned, Anakin surveyed the Tusken tent. What he saw horrified him.

His mother was tied to a wooden torture rack. She was stripped naked and was impaled by the cock of a Tusken Raider who was grunting obscenely as he ravaged her body. Shmi cried out as a second Tusken, a tall Torture Lord, approached her from behind. His long dick the only part of his body exposed, the Torture Lord slowly and forcefully entered Shmi's ass. Anakin covered a scream only by pressing his hand to his mouth. The sand people were raping her, double penetrating his beautiful mother. A woman who had never hurt anyone. The horror of his mother's predicament finally began to set in.

Shmi whimpered pitifully as the two Tuskens brutally double fucked her, one in front, one behind her. She dangled helplessly, suspended from the torture rack hanging from the tent ceiling to allow the Tuskens to spin her body as they desired. Two more Tuskens stood viewing the spectacle, inside the tent, their erect cocks in their hands, no doubt awaiting their turns to defile their prisoner.

The rage in Anakin burned like a red flame. A passion he had never known began to overtake the young man. He felt his senses come alive like never before, his strength growing inside like a dark power. He would use this power to kill them all, to destroy his mother's rapists. His victory tonight would break her chains of slavery. He would forever set her free.

Yet Anakin waited just a minute longer, watching his mother being fucked so brutally. It was strange to see the woman who had raised him as a boy being used sexually. It was strange to think of his mother as a sexual being. Pushing the thoughts from his mind, Anakin focused on his hatred and began his attack.

Slicing a hole into the tent, Anakin struck the Torture Lord first, decapitating the creature with one swift stroke. Its body continued to hump Shmi's ass for a split second before it convulsed and dropped lifelessly. His saber was a blur as he raggedly sliced into the Tuskens, careful not to harm his mother in his blaze of hatred.

As he emerged from the tent he chopped the two guards quickly, their lives meaning nothing to him. The camp guards began to run towards him. Anakin jumped towards them, closing the gap and cutting them down at the waist. A female Tusken stuck her head outside a tent to see what the commotion could be. Anakin beheaded her swiftly and entered the tent. Two small Tusken children cowered inside before him. It was impossible to tell if they were male or female the way they were dressed. Anakin did not care. They were not little children, they were beasts....animals. He killed them both with a single stroke and emerged from the tent determined to do what must be done. He would kill them all.

Another male Tusken came towards him. Anakin seized the creature with the force by reaching out with his hand. Before he even realized what he was doing he felt the Tusken's trachea constricting under his force grasp. It was the force guiding his actions in a way it never had before. Anakin gave himself over to the power, his fury channeling his power into a vice-like grip around the Tusken's neck. It died seconds later. Anakin smiled with pride. Qui-Gon's teachings had made him powerful indeed.

With force-enhanced speed, Anakin entered each tent sequentially, systematically executing the Tuskens within. Men, woman, children alike. It mattered not to him. As he cut into the Sand Peoples' bodies, the sheer horror he felt coming from them only served to enhance his own hatred. It became intoxicating, the utter insanity of the carnage all around him. He found himself screaming in an ecstasy of rage as the bodies piled up.

The camp was dead. He had killed them. Every last one of them. Looking around at the death he had wrought, Anakin felt for the first time a touch of sorrow. With that sorrow he felt the dark strength leave him and only emptiness remained. In his anger....he had forgotten her!

Anakin rushed back to the tent to find his mother spinning slowly in the center, still tied to the rack, her body bruised, beaten, and defiled. She was barely conscious, her eyes vacantly starred off into nothingness.

Anakin swiftly untied his mother and cradled her ravaged body in his arms.

"Mom! Mom! Please! It's alright now! I've saved you!"

Shmi's eyes focused on the young man speaking to her and recognition dawned on her bloodied face.

"Ani?.....Ani?...Is it really you my son?"

"I'm here to take you home mom. It will be alright now."

"Ani?" she sighed incredulously, "Oh, you've grown so handsome."

"Mom it's alright now. Let me take you home."

Shmi began to regain her senses and looked down for the first time at her naked body. Anakin followed her gaze and realized how humiliating it had to be for her to be so bare to her own son.

"Oh my son, what you must have seen..." Shmi began sobbing in his arms.

"Mom it doesn't matter." Anakin answered. "You're safe now and I'll take you home."

"I can't go home like this my son." Shmi whispered softly, tears of shame falling down her face. "I can't face Cliegg like this..."

Anakin took a blanket and wrapped his mother's naked body in the brown Tusken cloth.

"Ani, take me away from this place. But I can't face home yet. Not like this."

"Mos Eisley is not far mom." Anakin stated. "You can heal there."

"Yes. My beloved son. Mos Eisley."

Chapter 4

Anakin entered the room with fresh fruit for this mother to eat in his hand. It had been a week. She had slept almost four days straight, waking only to eat. Her body had been ravaged by the Tuskens for weeks. Anakin could feel her pain and tried his best to ease her suffering through the force.

The sleazy spaceport motel manager had asked few questions when Anakin demanded a room. Looking out at the beaten woman on Anakin's swoop the Rodian had only laughed and muttered something about Anakin liking them old.

Anakin didn't care about appearances. If it looked like he was shacking up with a whore, so be it. His mother needed time to heal and he needed seclusion to heal her.

He approached the motel bed and found his mother still sleeping. Placing the food on the table, he sat next to the bed and began his meditation. He reached out with the force and connected to his mother's body. He felt her pain...it was everywhere. Connecting his body to hers through the force, Anakin began to repair the damage. It was something he had never attempted before. For the past four days he had focused on easing her pain, deadening her receptors. Now he was doing more. He could feel her torn tissues healing themselves and he reached out with the force, gently prodding the process along. It was such a delicate process, but he could feel her body accelerating the healing. She was responding to his efforts.

Finding the worst of the pain in her ravaged vagina, he concentrated his efforts there. The tissue was ripped, and brutalized. Anakin controlled the force, making it bend to his will. Her torn vaginal walls were repairing themselves quickly now. Her internal wounds healing. It was strange to be feeling his mother's internal organs in this way. In a very real way he was INSIDE his mother's pussy. He laughed at the thought. Inside the place he came from....through the force he was repairing the very place that gave him life.

Shmi stirred in the bed. Her eyes opened to see her son sitting in a chair across from her, his eyes closed in concentration. She felt him too. Her pussy was tingling, the pain was leaving her lower body and she could sense it was her son who was taking that pain away.

Shmi looked at her handsome young son. He had grown to such a beautiful man. Shmi felt pride in her boy, and for the first time something else. Shmi could feel the way her pussy was being manipulated somehow by her son. He was healing her out of love. And yet Shmi began to realize that in some special way, Anakin was feeling her from the inside. Just as he had as a fetus. Only he was feeling her pussy now. Her sexual center. Shmi felt herself getting wet from the healing stimulation from her son. It was arousing her to be touched by him in this way.

Anakin felt the rush of fluid filling his mother's pussy. At first he though he had triggered it accidentally through the force but then he felt his mothers eyes upon him and he opened his to meet her gaze. Shmi was rocking her pelvis ever so slightly on the bed as she gazed lovingly at her son.

"Mom, are you alright?" Anakin breathed, breaking his connection to the force and standing up to come over to her.

"Oh my son....I could feel you.....I could feel you down there." Shmi said with a shiver.

"I...I was healing you mom....I was just...", Anakin stammered.

"I know my love. I know." Shmi smiled up at her boy.

Anakin sat next to his mother on the bed and she reached up stroking his face lovingly.

"I haven't felt you inside me like that since oh...before you were born."

"I have a power mom. I can use it to help you. I can use it to help everyone."

"I know Ani. You've always had that power. It helped you save me."

"Yes." Anakin said flatly, the memory of the slaughter returning to him in a wave of shame. "But I killed them mom."

"You gave into anger my son. It wasn't your fault after what you saw.....after what you saw them doing to me." Shmi lowered her eyes in shame.

"Mom, that doesn't matter now. You'll be well soon. And look, I brought you fruit from the market."

"Oh Ani, how can I ever face Cliegg again after what they did to me?" Shmi sobbed, burying her face in a pillow.

"Mom. I'm so sorry. Cliegg is gone." Anakin whispered.

"Gone?" Shmi looked up at her son, and suddenly understood. Of course he was gone. He would have followed her till the ends of the Jundland Wastes and he would have died before giving up on her. "I see."

"I'm so sorry, Mom." Anakin said, "He must have been a good man."

"He was, my son." The sorrow that washed over Shmi hit Anakin like a wave of emotion. He was still connected to her, through the force, through blood. Her sorrow hit him powerfully.

The two embraced and held each other tightly.

Chapter 5

It had been fifteen days since Anakin paid for the motel room. He paid the sleazy Rodian another hundred credits to keep him from bothering them.

"Having fun with that street walker, eh boy?" The Rodian sneered, counting the credits from behind the counter.

Anakin turned to face the bug-eyed alien. With the force he reached out and grabbed the creature's throat. If the Rodian's eyes could have widened any more, they would have popped from his green face.

"We have a deal to stay here a little longer," Anakin said calmly, "Pray I don't alter that deal."

Anakin turned and left the front office, relaxing his grip on the alien's throat. What was happening to him? He had felt that darkness rising up again in him. Telling him to kill and crush the life from that useless being.

Qui-Gon had never taught the force in such black and white terms as the Jedi Order likely would have. Qui-Gon acknowledged the dark side as something to be avoided but never expressly forbade its use. Was this the dark side calling to him? Anakin felt that it must be. But the important thing was to focus on his mother. She was much better now and he felt that the connection between them, so long severed was returning stronger than ever.

As he entered the room, he heard the water running in the bathroom. Shmi had left the door open and he could see her naked body as she lathered herself with soap.

Anakin felt guilty watching his mother naked, but something stopped him from turning away. He had seen her naked with the Tuskens, he had felt her body from the inside when he accelerated her healing. But this was different. She was healed now and she was beautiful.

Anakin remembered the first time his had seen his mother naked. He had been a boy, and had peaked in at her in the shower using one of Threepio's detached eyes as a hidden camera. Anakin had routed the signal to a small monitor he had repaired and placed by his bed. He knew it was wrong but he had been so curious about the female form back then as a small boy.

Anakin smiled at the memory as he felt he dick beginning to harden. His mother turned herself in the cascade of water, her breasts coming into his view. They were firm, supple. His mother's body was beautiful for a woman of her age. If not for her forehead lines, her face and body looked to be that of a woman at least ten years younger.

Shmi turned her gaze and suddenly saw her son watching her wash. She locked eyes with him for a moment as he stood in the bedroom, looking into her shower. For a moment, she felt ashamed of her nakedness, but then she saw the unrelenting interest in her son's eyes. It surprised her to see what was so unmistakable in her little Ani's gaze: arousal. He was aroused....by HER!

Never breaking his gaze, Shmi began moving her hands to her breasts, feigning that she was soaping them, but kneading them sensually. Shmi smiled at her boy, and dropped her hand down slowly towards her nether region. Shmi paused at her naval. This was INSANE, her brain screamed. He's your SON! And your enjoying turning him on! The sheer insanity of the whole situation only turned her on more as she felt her pussy coming to life with wetness that had nothing to do with the shower's water.

Anakin was holding his breath expectantly, waiting to see if his mother would continue. Slowly, she moved her arm lower, to the dark patch of her pussy hair. As her hand moved lower she caressed her mound and looked directly at her son.

"You came from this Ani." Shmi said seductively, "and you healed it, my love."

Anakin was speechless. His cock was a raging erection in his pants. He had never considered his mother a sexual being like this. The sight of her erotic movements was too much for him. There was a dark lust building within him. It was different than the rage he had felt before, it was more powerful even than that. It was desire. Pure sexual desire.

Shmi extended her hand to her son. She wasn't really sure what she was doing or why. It all seemed like something out of a dream...or ....she didn't know. Maybe she was just going crazy. But her son moved towards her obvious invitation and entered the bathroom.

"Join me....my son." Shmi heard the words as if they came from somewhere far away. She felt dizzy.

Anakin undid his belt and removed his shirt. Shmi's gaze was frantically scanning his muscular chest. He was beautiful. Her son was so beautiful.

"Oh, Anakin..." she wimpered.

Anakin slid his pants off and stepped out of them. His fully erect cock sprang into her view.

"Oh!" was all Shmi could say, utterly shocked at the sight of her boy's erect dick.

Without a word Anakin stepped into the tiled shower area facing his mother. Shmi was panting like an exhausted Gundark. Her boy drew close to her and she felt his hand take hold of her arms as the water cascaded down her back.

Shmi still wasn't sure what was happening between them. Had she misinterpreted all of this? Despite her son's naked body and full erection being only inches from her, she still was trying to rationalize this in her mind. Was his just mother-son affection? Had her son just needed a shower....surely he didn't really intend to....

Anakin moved in and kissed his mother's lips tenderly. Shmi felt her knees go weak from the contact and almost lost her footing. She gently returned the kiss. Anakin's tongue probed at her lips and her eyes widened in shock as she opened her mouth to meet his tongue.

He WANTS me! His own mother! Shmi had to admit that she wanted him too. Her beautiful son, taken so long ago from her. He had died a little inside when he had left. And now he was touching her in a way that she had never imagined her son ever could.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
1...45678...20