Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

"Diva Shaliqua." Bib Fortuna explained as he gestured to the singer, who was now captivating the room. Especially Jabba, who was slavering at the singer.

"She's a Theelin I think," Rabé whispered into Padmé's ear. "Or maybe half-Theelin. Look at her feet."

Rabé was right, the woman's feet betrayed some alien heritage. But a Theelin HERE? Padmé could hardly believe one of the most talented creatures in existence, and possibly one of the last of her kind, was a slave to Jabba the Hutt.

As the singer moved across the center of the room, her voice was so beautiful and pure that it nearly moved Padmé to tears. It seemed so wrong that this amazing talent was being forced to perform here, forced to wear such an uncomfortable and revealing metal bikini, attire that only a Hutt could have designed.

"YUKA!" Jabba ordered in Huttese. A series of magnetic clasps attached to wires in the ceiling were suddenly lowered above the Diva. As she continued her performance the magnets clasped to her metal attire and her metal leg-bands. Suddenly the Diva was lifted into the air as she continued to sing, hitting a higher note than ever before. The assembled criminals all cheered at the display, which seemed to Padmé more fitting for a cultured opera house on Coruscant or Naboo, than this awful place. Padmé looked to the back of the room and saw the 8D8 droid from the basement dutifully cranking and moving the wires that suspended the Diva over the crowd, giving them the illusion that the blue-haired beauty was floating over their heads, carried along by the sound of her voice alone.

"What's this?" Qui-Gon asked, joining the group late. Shmi stood behind him. Worried that she had overstayed her welcome, but drawn to the sound of the Diva's voice nonetheless.

"A performance for Jabba's guests." Padmé said absently as she watched the Diva pass them overhead.

"KONG!" Jabba suddenly bellowed in Huttese. The 8D8 droid nodded and altered the Diva's trajectory. With the precision only a droid could possess, the 8D8 had the leg wires pull the Diva's thighs apart, while suddenly sending her directly towards the slobbering mouth of Jabba the Hutt.

The Diva began to scream in protest of the violation she could see coming. The assembled court all began cheering on Jabba, as his tongue slid out in anticipation of his new meal.

"DOGA!" Jabba instructed in Huttese. The Diva struggled again in protest as the wires suspending her in mid-air brought her ever closer to the Hutt. "DOGA."

At Jabba's instruction, the Diva began to sing again. Her voice now had a strange, forlorn edge to it as she suddenly came within Jabba's reach. Pulling her body to his mouth, the Hutt's powerful arms tore away the metal bikini bottoms and threw them to the ground with a clang.

Jabba extended his massive tongue to the Diva's ass-crack and slowly licked his way forward, enveloping her entire ass and pussy with one stroke of his massive tongue. As the Diva tried to continue singing as Jabba had ordered, she found herself struggling to control her voice. Jabba lapped and licked and sucked on the ass and pussy of the blue-haired singer as he got his taste of her and began to enjoy it. The Diva moaned in wanton pleasure as the massive Hutt tongue worked its way up into her pussy and the tip parted her outer lips like a lover's cock. "DOGA!" Jabba half mumbled as he continued to lap at her nether region.

The Diva resumed her singing as Jabba devoured her womanhood. Her voice was still beautiful, but now it began to take on the huskiness of a woman in orgasmic bliss. As the once clear voice became tainted and impure, it would crack every now and then as Jabba controlled her body with his well practiced, pussy-eating tongue.

"Oh my gods." Shmi whispered, covering her mouth with her hands.

"It's unthinkable!" Sio Bibble stammered, feeling light-headed at the lurid display in front of him.

The Diva sang her new song...the song of Jabba the Hutt. It was sleazy now. It was controlled by Jabba's tongue, as he played with her pussy, and thereby controlled her voice. To Padmé, it almost looked like the Hutt had turned the woman into his own private musical instrument. Her song became more lustful, more in tune with what was happening to her body with each slime-coated lick of Jabba's massive tongue.

"He's tainting her," Padmé said almost to herself. "He's making her song his own..."

"It's outrageous!" Sio Bibble exclaimed. Sabé and Rabé had to support the older man by the arms and began leading him back to his quarters, as he was clearly getting light-headed from the spectacle.

The 'song of Jabba' was coming from the Diva more insistantly now. It was building towards a crescendo, just as his instrument of pleasure, Diva Shaliqua was building towards hers. Her voice echoed through the chamber as it suddenly became a shrieking falsetto. One pure note of pleasure and ecstasy, that Padmé would forever remember as the sound of a woman cuming. And as the Diva slumped her body down on top of Jabba's fat slime-covered head, she at last fell silent. And the crowd of Jabba's palace erupted into a frenzy of applause and cheers.

The Diva was slowly carried away by the wires, half dazed. And Jabba extended his arms to the sides, soaking up the praise of his fellow perverts.

"WONKI JABBA!" He bellowed triumphantly to the assembled patrons.

Padmé turned and left in disgust, following her delegation back to their quarters.

Qui-Gon found Shmi Skywalker crying behind him. He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and found her trembling.

"Come." He said softly. "Let's talk about getting your son out of here."

Shmi looked into the tall man's eyes with wonder. She nodded resolutely and followed Qui-Gon to his small room in the palace.

Chapter 6

As Qui-Gon locked the door behind him, he considered the listening devices embedded in the walls, then realized it didn't matter. The fate of a slave boy was not what the many spies of the palace cared to hear about anyways.

"Can you help him?" Shmi implored, wasting no time. "I had heard rumors of Jabba's...appetites. But I'd never seen it before. Oh please you must help my son. Can you imagine what will become of him if he grows up in this place?"

"First I must know something." Qui-Gon said calmly. "The force is unusually strong in your son. Who was the boy's father?"

Shmi looked down and the floor, than back up slowly. "There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth to him. But I can't explain what happened."

Qui-Gon nodded in understanding. It didn't surprise him as much as he thought it would. It was the prophecy. He was sure of it now. The one who would bring balance to the force.

"Will you help him?" Shmi asked simply.

"Yes." Qui-Gon answered. "I can take him with me. Train him in the ways of the force. You may not be able to see him again...but he will be free."

Shmi nodded. "It's better than him being here."

"Then I will free your son." Qui-Gon announced. "I swear it."

Shmi walked over and embraced Qui-Gon. She gently kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." She breathed, and kissed him again. "Thank you." She kissed him.

"Thank you." She gently kissed Qui-Gon on the lips. He pulled back from her ever so slightly.

"It's not necessary." He said quietly. "I'm not doing it-"

"Shhh..." she whispered, kissing him again. "I'm thanking you. You're the man I've always dreamed would come and save my son. A man of conscious. A man who knows nothing of greed."

Again the brunette mother kissed Qui-Gon. He had to admit. She was incredibly stimulating to him. Perhaps the display of sexual power Jabba had just put on was affecting him. Perhaps it was something about this palace, the very walls seemed to exude sexual energy. Or maybe, he thought with a smile, I'm just attracted to this woman.

Qui-Gon returned Shmi's kiss passionately. His hands found their way up her clothing and lifted her shirt to touch her skin. She moaned into his mouth as his hands embraced her. She reached down and her small hand found its way into his pants, deftly encircling his ample cock as she mewled with excitement.

Shmi hooked her thumbs over Qui-Gon's pants and pushed them down. Falling to her knees in front of him she took his large cock into her mouth. Qui-Gon let his head fall back as he closed his eyes and enjoyed her mouth and tongue expertly bringing him to full hardness.

Shmi reached up and gently caressed his balls as she continued her gentle sucking of his hardening prick.

Qui-Gon reached down and lifted Shmi to her feet. She was truly a beautiful woman in her own way. He kissed her passionately as he slowly removed her clothing.

Both completely naked now, Qui-Gon walked to the small bed in the cramped room Jabba had provided for him. Shmi climbed onto the bed, then on top of him. She reached down and took his fully erect cock in her hand firmly and pressed it up into her wet, waiting slit.

"Ohhhhhh." She moaned as she slowly impaled herself on Qui-Gon's large cock.

Qui-Gon reached up and took her breasts in his hands. Shmi began raising and lowering herself onto him insistently. He helped her up and down, controlling her movement with his grip on her breasts.

"Huhh...huhh...huhhh" she panted with each thrust down onto his cock.

Qui-Gon sat up and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Shmi extended her arm around his head in an almost motherly gesture, welcoming him to dine on her delicious tits.

"Suck them..." she whispered "Suck me...fuck me...ohhhh gods."

Shmi began bucking herself forcefully onto him. She gritted her teeth as she came suddenly and violently, her entire body exploding on top of him.

The overwhelming sensation of Shmi's pussy contracting all around him in orgasmic bliss pushed the Jedi Master over the edge. He exploded up into her, grunting as he came, holding onto her small body for dear life.

Qui-Gon laid back onto the bed exhausted. Shmi collapsed onto his chest, still shaking almost imperceptibly from her orgasm. Without a word, the two drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 7

The Dark Lord of the Sith moved across the balcony, looking out at the Coruscant nightscape as he approached his apprentice, Darth Maul.

"By denouncing the Jedi, I have turned the events on Naboo to my advantage." Darth Sidious hissed as he came to stand beside his Zabrak minion. "Tomorrow's vote of no confidence shall mark my ascendance."

Maul nodded silently. Politics was his master's arena, and he cared little for it. All that mattered to him was destroying the Jedi. He was hungry to be unleashed.

Sidious sensed his pupil's need for action. "This rogue Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn, threatens to undo everything I have worked for. If the Hutts mediate a treaty before I am elected, it will be...a set back."

"I understand, master." Maul answered, "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi...At last we will have revenge."

"Move against the Hutt first." Sidious instructed. "His death by a lightsaber will implicate the Jedi."

Maul nodded silently and looked to his master for final approval.

"Then move against the Jedi."

As Darth Sidious turned to enter his meditation chamber Maul seethed with anticipation for the hunt ahead. He was ready.

"Now go." Sidious instructed. "They will be no match for you. I have...important matters to attend to."

Darth Sidious disappeared into the darkness of his meditation chamber.

Chapter 8

As Qui-Gon drifted in a dream-state, he felt the force pulling his thoughts into clarity.

Qui-Gon recognized his vision at once for what it was. A Jedi could dream like anyone else. But when the force spoke directly to your subconscious, the clarity could hardly be confused for a dream. Qui-Gon had spent so many decades focusing on the moment, on the living force, that a vision of things to come caught him completely by surprise. And yet here it was, he was seeing the Jedi temple from mid-air, as if he were floating above it. And somehow he knew he was seeing things that were yet to come.

A dark force of men flooded into the Jedi temple's entrance. They flooded in from every direction at once, looking to Qui-Gon like a swarm of insects...locusts. He couldn't make out their features in his dream-like vision. But their purpose was clear: they were here to destroy the Jedi utterly.

Qui-Gon seemed to float towards the temple walls. Suddenly he passed through the superstructure and was seeing events from inside. There were screams and suffering. There was pain and death. The Jedi fought valiantly, as they always did. But the army arrayed against them was massive...too immense for the Jedi to fight back. Although he could not make out individual Jedi, he could feel the pain of their passing. The pain of their dying. It was horrifying. It was the destruction of the Jedi Order. And the dark side of the force surrounded the Jedi as the evil army closed in on all sides.

No. He spoke with his mind. I will not let this happen. I will stop it, not matter the cost.

Suddenly he felt himself being pulled away. He drifted out of the burning Jedi temple and was carried up into the sky and then into the blackness of space itself. He crossed light-years in seconds, faster than any hyper-drive could ever carry him. And suddenly before him was a planet. A strange planet, alone and isolated in the night of space. As he drew in closer he could feel the ebb and flow of the liquid surface. It was a water-world. It spun in space before him, its tides sending waves hundreds of feet in the air, only to crash down again, over and over. A water-world. Alone in the night.

Suddenly the water-world receded into space. It became a small circle of blue. Then the blue suddenly became the blue eye of the boy. The blue eye of Anakin Skywalker. As the boy's face appeared before him, Qui-Gon struggled to make sense of his vision. Suddenly, there was another Anakin visage off to his left, then another to his right. Then another and another. The stars themselves were all transforming into the eyes of Anakin Skywalker. Until he was surrounded by thousands of them...millions of them. Millions of Anakins, all glowing with the power of the stars...the power of the force. Qui-Gon felt like he was drowning in a sea of Anakins when suddenly he awoke, gasping for breath.

Shmi was next to him in the small bed. His stirring roused her and she turned to place a hand on his chest, calming him.

"You had a dream..." she soothed him. "It's alright."

"No..." Qui-Gon said resolutely. "It was much more than that..."

Shmi said nothing, while Qui-Gon struggled to make sense of his vision. Even now it was hard to keep straight in his mind. But one thing he remembered was the darkness to come. And Anakin. Anakin was the key...somehow.

"It was about your son, Shmi." He explained. "I think he may be the only hope for the galaxy."

Qui-Gon stood and hastily dressed himself, heading for the door.

"I have to contact the Jedi Counsel." He said as he left the room. "I have to make them understand."

Shmi watched him go silently. She needed to get back to Watto before she was missed.

Chapter 9

"Disobeyed our express instructions, you have." Master Yoda said disdainfully. "Now...matters are worse."

"Please hear me Master Yoda." Qui-Gon implored over the holo-link inside the cockpit of Padmé's starship. "This boy I've discovered is something incredible. I believe him to be a Vergence."

"A Vergence you say." Yoda mused. "Refer you to the Prophecy?"

"Master I have just had a vision of the future." Qui-Gon considered keeping the details to himself, but thought it too important to be reserved. "The boy is the key somehow. I fear that without him the Sith will destroy the Jedi utterly."

"The Sith again, you say." Yoda frowned. "Master Qui-Gon, not proven to have returned have the Sith been."

Qui-Gon gritted his teeth in frustration. He was getting nowhere fast. "Is Master Windu there?"

"Stepped down as Senior Jedi, Master Windu has." Yoda announced fretfully. "His support of you in the Senate, much has cost him."

Qui-Gon could hardly believe it. Mace had stepped down...Yoda would not hear him out about the boy...the Sith were moving again and no one believed him. It was beyond frustrating.

"Return to Coruscant with your padawan, Master Qui-Gon." Yoda ordered. "Answer you must for the problems you have created."

"I will..." Qui-Gon began. He could do little more on Coruscant, he was sure of that. All that was waiting for him there was a political inquisition both within and without the Jedi temple. "I will do what I must. Goodbye Master Yoda."

Without another word, Qui-Gon cut the transmission, pressing the one button on Padmé's ship that seemed to control every important function.

Pressing the button again, he signaled the Saak'ak in orbit and was greeted by Obi-Wan's hologram.

"Master," Obi-Wan stammered, "have you heard about Master Windu stepping down from the counsel?"

"Yes, Obi-Wan. I fear loyalty to me has become a serious liability."

"Well you need not worry Master," Obi-Wan said jovially, "we can always find jobs as moisture farmers here on Tatooine."

Qui-Gon smiled wryly. His pupil always had an ability to make light of bad situations.

"I'm coming down to join you. I sense you need me." Obi-Wan explained, already getting up from his chair.

"Who will prevent the Neimoidians from retaking their ship without you aboard?"

"Oh I wouldn't worry about it, master." Obi-Wan smiled. "The truth is, without the Viceroy aboard, they are quite docile. Dare I say, a bit clueless."

"Alright." Qui-Gon answered. "I'll see you in the palace. I sense the negotiations are almost complete."

Qui-Gon cut the transmission and considered his next move. In truth there seemed little place for him in the Jedi Order now. And his actions in this matter had already cost his friend Mace Windu his position in the Jedi Counsel. He would not let Obi-Wan bear the burden of his actions. He would have to leave both Obi-Wan and the Order completely. And he would have to take the boy with him.

Chapter 10

The doors of Jabba's palace opened, seemly on their own. A dark, hooded figure stood in the entryway, his two shadows casting long into the room from the twin Tatooine suns behind him. As the dark figure entered he was greeted by two Gamorreans who blocked his way. A sudden hiss of a double-bladed lightsaber caught their attention as the figure suddenly lunged forward with an uncanny burst of speed. He slashed as he somersaulted over the two guards, who never had time to react. Landing on his feet behind them, the dark figure deactivated his crimson blade and descended into the depths of the palace. He did not look back to see the heads of the Gamorreans fall off in almost perfect unison and hit the floor with a sickening thud.

Watching through a security droid's camera in the basement, Anakin's eyes widened as he saw the two Gamorreans decapitated. Finally their headless bodies collapsed, as if realizing that they were, indeed dead.

"Whoa!" Anakin exclaimed. He sprinted for the stairs to warn everyone. Something wicked was coming their way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Then it is settled!" Nute Gunray announced triumphantly. "We have our treaty."

Padmé sighed and nodded. It was an awful treaty to be sure. It had given such atrocious tax breaks to the Trade Federation that they honestly had no reason to blockade or invade Naboo any longer. And of course, Jabba had been promised a rather large percentage of the Federation's revenue for next year to cover his mediation fees.

She would have to instruct Senator Palpatine to vote against the taxation of outlying star systems for the next two years straight. It effectively undid the entire attempt to reign-in the growing power of the Trade Federation. But the blockade would be ended immediately. The droid invasion was now an impossibility. And she had Qui-Gon Jinn...and in a way even Jabba the Hutt, to thank for her world's continued autonomy. It was a strange galaxy indeed.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers