All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 05'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Very Nice!

I enjoyed this very much! I could really feel Louise's frustration and pain over the state of her marriage, her longing. The sex was hot, and the melancholy afterglow was priceless.

Congratulations. :O)

jqhackjqhackover 17 years ago
Ratcheting up the emotions

This has to be the most intense emotionally of the stories so far. I could really feel the intensity of the emotions felt between Richard and Louise as everything seems to keep mounting one upon another. You've done a wonderful job of keeping the conflicts and relationships moving forward without things tumbling out of control.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Keep them coming!!!!!

This story is getting to be more tense and frustrating for our heroine and the emotional (and business) relationship between Richard and Louise would not take much to destroy. Congratulations on a superb job of keeping us interested in this tale of lack of communication and trust. Personally, I think that Louise has enough heartache and worries without discovering a lump in her breast especially as she obviously feels so alone! Looking forward to more of this excellent tale. Pete.

LightpenLightpenover 17 years ago
Amazing

Louise's emotions are like a raging sea! And now a lump...

Keep it rolling, Janie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous