Staring at the Sun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

He sat up and swung his legs onto the floor. "This is about Mike, isn't it? You've been acting strangely all day."

"No, it's not," I sighed, pulling my dress over my head. I felt hot and uncomfortable and yearned for a long shower to wash away the feeling. Unclipping my bra I felt my breasts spill out of the lacy confines and breathed a sigh of relief. I could see my reflection in the long mirror opposite and watched as Richard came up behind me, naked now, his cock sticking out in front of him like a probe.

"Not now, Richard, please. I just need a shower."

My husband ignored me and rubbed the tip of his erection against my bottom which was still covered by my lace pants. "Come on, Louise. Let's make the most of this time alone."

I turned around to protest but he kissed me hard on the mouth, taking me by surprise and pushing me down on the bed.

"You gave me such a shock," he moaned, fumbling with my pants and managing to pull them down over my thighs. "When I saw you with Mike, it gave me the strangest feeling."

"Why?" I gasped as he put his weight on top of me. "You know it meant nothing."

"Did it?" he forced my mouth open again and pushed his tongue inside. I struggled slightly but he pinned me down, his erection digging into my upper thigh as he leant over me.

Forcing my legs apart, he rose up and looked down at me as I lay there, my mouth sore from his kisses and the stubble that covered his chin.

"Don't say you didn't enjoy it, Louise...you were clinging to him like a drowned rat."

"No...I didn't know he was going to do that, Richard. He just put his arms around me..."

"You didn't push him away, though, did you? You want to do this with him, Louise? Huh? Have sex with him?"

I shook my head, the first tears appearing at the corner of my eyes. "No, of course not. He was just comforting me, that's all."

He responded by kissing me harder and I felt the tip of his cock resting against my pussy lips. I didn't want to make love with him like this, but Richard was obviously very turned on and he was determined to be inside me, despite my reluctance.

"Are you thinking of him now?"

I opened my eyes in surprise to see him staring straight at me. "I'm not stupid, Louise. I saw how you looked at him through the meal. How his eyes were constantly on you."

I shook my head again. "No, Richard, that's not true."

"Turn around."

He pulled me up and made me face the mirror on my knees and then positioned himself behind me, his hands gripping my waist. "I want you to watch us as we do this, Louise. I want to remind you that I'm your husband."

I was shocked by his behaviour. Normally such a gentle and considerate lover, had jealousy changed his attitude towards me?

"Richard, please stop this. There's nothing going on between Mike and me. I've only just met him."

He ignored me and I felt him rub his cock up and down my pussy lips. Despite my reluctance I felt turned on by his behaviour and aroused by the sight of us together in the mirror. My long hair was in disarray and my face was flushed with the warmth in the room. I could see Richard's erection and my smooth back glistened slightly with perspiration.

I lowered my head and Richard entered me with a single thrust, his hands gripping my hips and steadying his movements.

"Are you watching us?" he groaned and I lifted my head to see him slam slowly into me from behind. "God, you feel good, Louise."

I was now turned on more than ever and I could feel my insides twist with the arousal I was experiencing. We had never done anything like this before and I found myself enjoying the sight of us having sex immensely. There was no way I could fantasise about anyone else as Richard took hold of my hair and kept my head up, his eyes boring into mine with an almost frightening intensity.

The sight of Mike and I together must have really unnerved him, I thought. I had always been totally faithful, and still was, so maybe I had unleashed some sort of desire within my husband that he was only now just discovering.

Richard seemed to be taking his time and enjoying the new sensations as much as I was. Occasionally he closed his eyes and moaned, and I felt even more aroused by the sight of his pleasure. I licked my fingers and slowly rubbed my nipples, enjoying the sight of them hardening and growing in the mirror. Taking one of Richard's hands I placed it on my left breast and then reached down to rub the hard nub of my clitoris, the touch of my fingers increasing my enjoyment.

"Oh yes, Louise...touch yourself there."

I moaned and my husband quickened his movements to match the small circles I was making, each rotation bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm, which I suspected was going to be one of the best I had ever experienced. The whole arousal was having an amazing effect one me, the pleasure radiating out from my groin and spreading through my body. Richard's hand on my breast was hard and insistent and I felt like I was about to explode with the sensations flooding through me.

"Ohhh, Richard," I moaned, opening my eyes and watching my husband move hard and fast into me. "It's going to be soon, don't stop..."

He responded immediately and his hands gripped my hips again, using my body to steady himself and thrust into me harder and faster than I'd ever known before. My face was flushed red and the sweat was dripping off Richard's face and falling onto my back. The sound of our bodies coming together in the silence of the room was erotic as well, our moans and sighs echoing around the walls and causing me to lose it completely.

I felt as if I was falling and the spasms and shocks of pleasure just kept on growing. I closed my eyes and my mind was a jumble of faces – Richard, Mike and Jake and I gasped out loud. I could feel Richard thrust one last time before he erupted inside me, his semen shooting deep into me, his cries and grunts mixing with my moans of ecstasy.

He held on to me tightly and I pushed back at him allowing him to go deep inside, the feeling so delicious and intense I nearly cried. Sex had never been this good and it was ironic that it had taken conflict and jealousy to enable us to experience the pleasure we were both feeling.

We stayed like that for what seemed like ages, but there was no loving affection between us. This had been raw sex and I suddenly wanted to be held and cuddled, wanted to curl up and hold my husband tight as we came down from the incredible high we had created.

But he pulled out of me and went immediately into the bathroom and I heard the gush of water from the shower begin. I looked at myself in the mirror again, noticing the red marks over my breasts, my hair wild about my face and my small triangle of hair glistening with my juices. I thought about what Mike would say now if he could see me and wondered also whether he ever would...

*

We spent the evening avoiding delicate topics and took a bottle of Vouvray out onto the terrace where we'd had a drink with Mike and Jake the night before. It was a beautiful evening, warm and sultry, the air alive with tiny flies and insects. Neither of us were hungry after lunch and we made do with a bowl of peanuts and some olives, our conversation carefully controlled and concerning talk of the children.

"I miss them," I said simply, raising the glass to my lips. "I miss their chatter and demands. I never thought I would hear myself say that!"

Richard smiled and reached for an olive. "I agree but I still think we should have taken more time for ourselves. We were always so caught up with work and the house."

"It happens to everyone, we're not the only ones."

"No, I agree."

Silence again and we watched a young couple make their way to the hotel entrance. Their faces were animated with laughter and I felt a stab of envy as the man leaned down to kiss the woman on her mouth. They paused and held each other tightly and I could feel the tears start again. Where had all my hopes gone? My dreams of a happy marriage, children and a good life had been shattered recently. Everything was just consumed with stress.

The early days of our relationship had been wonderful. We could never get enough of each other and spent whole afternoons in bed making love and exploring each other's bodies. Why did that have to stop just because we were married?

"What are you thinking?"

I jumped slightly and felt myself blush. "Just the early days of our marriage. Do you remember?"

Richard shrugged and took a sip of wine. "I can't remember last week, let alone years ago."

My heart sank in disappointment. Surely those days of fun and laughter weren't forgotten entirely? If so, what was the point?

"Stop living in the past, Louise. We're still together, aren't we? We'll get through this."

But I took no comfort from his words. There was a gap between us now and I wasn't sure if we could ever bridge it again. I felt he didn't trust me to be an equal partner in either the marriage or the business and my self-confidence had taken a severe jolt. With the arrival of Jake and his sexist assumptions, my feelings of inadequacy had increased.

I resisted the urge to bring up the subject of the business again, knowing it would just turn into a heated argument. But I couldn't relax and I felt tense and on edge.

"Can we go for a walk?"

My husband stared at me in amazement. "What now?"

"I just feel so restless."

"Relax, Louise. It's late. We're getting up early in the morning, don't forget. I want to get to Jake's as soon as we can, unpack and enjoy."

My stomach flipped at the thought of the next few days. The false happiness I would need to portray, the small talk with the other wives and partners who would be judging us and trying to work out what sort of house we had, where the children went to school, whether our car was the right model or not.

I sighed and Richard reached for my hand. "Come on, early night. I'm tired."

He yawned loudly and I reluctantly rose from the table to follow him up to our room. Sounds of laughter and talk floated over to us from the outside dining area and a feeling of depression settled over me like a grey cloud.

Once in the room, Richard littered the floor with his clothes and was in bed before I had a chance to remind him about the rest of the packing. I undressed, had a wash and cleaned my teeth and climbed in next to him. His eyes were closed and I knew that he was asleep so with a sigh I turned out the light and lay awake in the darkness, my mind racing along with thoughts of the children, the holiday and our stay with Jake.

I knew I was going to find it impossible to sleep and my hand strayed to my vagina where I parted the soft folds of skin and stroked gently. The intense feelings were still with me from this afternoon and I closed my eyes to concentrate on the pleasure I was giving myself. Mike's face appeared before my eyes and I moaned, one finger slipping inside to feel the wetness spreading around my pussy.

My right hand found the little swell of my clitoris and I felt the sweet delicious sensations start to radiate out once again. I imagined Mike there with me and with my left hand I started to massage my right breast, enjoying its fullness and wanting to picture Mike's dark head nestled against the creaminess of my skin.

But as my hand worked its way over my skin, its progress eased by the juices from my pussy, I felt something terrifying and totally unexpected. Hidden underneath the smooth curves of my breast I felt a tiny hard lump and all worries of the business and my relationship shrank into sudden insignificance...

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers
12