All Comments on 'Start of Adultery'

by chhavi65

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice hot pussy

Very nice and hot. I would like very much to touch and fuck my sister in laws fanny. I have brushed against her twice but now would try again and get her. Maybe she is also waiting for me to make the next move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a heap of mindless crap!!!

This type of low vited travesty is perhaps suitable for indian market. Writer should stay in his pen!!

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
wanton lust

Many unsatisfied women of house are full of lust. This makes them behave likee a slut when other men make advances and then ends in bed.

During my prolonged illness my wife took advantage and had more orgasmsss with Suddir and then with anil ghavaye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANON COMMENT 08/26/10 IS FULL OF HATE. THE STORY IS EROTIC. WIVES WHO CHEAT OFTEN DO THAT WITH SOMEONE BOTH HER & HUBBY KNOW

Whenever you you type www, it stands for world wide net.

My hubby Gord & i lived in USA. My husband's co-worker & best buddy got, thru family connections, promoted twice in a short while & became my hubby's big boss.

We remained family friends. He was always flirting with me saying me things pretending he was joking. As his title was getting more and more important he became bolder & less considerate of my hubby.

He started making passes on me whenever we were alone. He acted very swiftly.

Once he hugged me & kissed me on the mouth. He was still holding me, his right hand moved down toward my ass. He released me & told me, "Don't tell Gord, he will be devastated." He started pressuring me to have sex with him. Often he would apologize for inappropriate touching or whater it was, but he would tell me he was doing it because he had the hots for me.

I was young, insecure, confused... I was overwhelmed. My libido was uber strong. I must admit he was turning me on. His boldness was an additional turn on. I felt sexual attraction. He pressed on. I finally said yes.

I felt guilty less than i thought i would. I totally enjoyed sex with him. He was good in bed. Between first and second intercourse he was kissing me & licking me all over my body. Pussy & anus got french kissed a lot! He was funny. He was definitely NOT an asshole or a jerk. The relationship lasted for about 3 months. For another 3 months we were friends with benefits of sorts.

I was glad when it was over but had no regrets.

My husband & i are still together, we live in Montreal (Canada) now. I never told Gord any of this.

Moral of my story is:

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do: if she enjoys it it's a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Hypocrite's test

Kind commenter wife. What would you fell if you knew your husband had a more months extramarital affair? I do not ask your answer in comment ONLY IN HER HONEST BARAIN! Are you hypocrite or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THE CHEATERS ARE THIEFS!

The cheaters are thiefs! Why?

Either the innocent spouse refused some cheating occasions from other man/woman or the cheater (THIEF) spouse steals time from the innocent spouse that the other spouse can find other newer (younger, better) mate/spouse...................Not only hypocrite but thief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKE! ☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89/100 = A)

Certain wives need two men & they have to be allowed to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I really liked the story & gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%) THE STORY IS REALISTIC, CONVINSING. IT IS EROTIC. IT IS PORNOGRAPHIC TOO. I BELIEVE IT IS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS

I am glad i read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! LOVE THE STORY. THE WIFE IS A TRUE LOVING WIFE. SHE HAS A LOVER WHEN SHE HAS A CHANCE BUT REMAINS LOYAL TO HER HUSBAND. (LOYAL, NOT FAITHFUL. OK?)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally LOVE it! FIVE STAR STUFF! My cup of tea!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
After reading

After reading a few pieces of Indian porn, I believe all Indian whorewives are adulterous. That includes the author’s mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous