All Comments on 'Steamboat Willy Ch. 06'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Your story is going downhill so fast that I fell off and stopped reading. I do not condone adultery and am offended by the whores and sluts and queers in this piece of shit excuse for an erotic story. Your sick fans can now tell you how they think that you are wonderful and how this trash is worthy of an award for literary greatness. And I say "Bullshit".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too bad

Grey Eagle:

TLee stopped too soon, or perhaps not. He'd probably really gone off the deep end when he found out Tom loved Frank. Keep writing the story. I'm happy. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Comments on your stories

Personally, I find your stories to be very insightful and reflective of the wide variety of interpersonal relations to be found in many parts of the world. There should be no bounds for writing, as the writer is expressing their thoughts just like the people who comment on the stories are expressing theirs. If Tlee doesn't like your writing ....too bad for him/her. That persons comments are a vivid reminder of the narrowminded puritanical thoughts of the hippocritical people in the world.

/s/Brian

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Polyamory is a mixed bag of emotions.

A dangerous way to open a good relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous