Steamboat Willy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a drink or two and changed into our nightclothes. I was setting on the couch watching a movie when I heard the two girls giggling as they entered the room. I glanced up at them and couldn't help but stare at the two girls dressed in baby doll nighties. They were both gorgeous. They wore high-heeled mules and my erection instantly tented the pajama shorts I wore. They walked to me and sat one on each side of me. Sally kissed me and then pulled back to let Dori kiss me. I was in shock. I looked at Sally, "OK. What is going on?"

"Rich, Dori is as horny as she can be, she has had no sex in two months. Will you please make love to her?"

I looked at Doris and said, "If Sally truly wants me to do this she must tell me so. She must be present at all times during the sex act. I will never do anything to hurt her or make her jealous. She is just too precious to me to risk something like that. Then Dori must ask me to love her and tell me in Sally's presence that Sally has given her permission. After I make love to Dori, if I am able, I have to make love to Sally."

"Dori's eyes were filled with tears as she told me Sally had given her permission for me to make love to her. I looked at Sally, "How do you feel about this girl?"

"Dear Husband you know I love only you in the special way that makes us soul mates. I love Dori as close as any sister. She didn't want to come in here tonight because she was embarrassed about being so sexed up. I insisted she come in with me. I hate to see her hurting. That is how I feel. I know that this will change nothing between us or I wouldn't agree to it. Our love can easily handle this."

"OK Sally, but this does nor give you any right to be with any other man. I guess that is not fair, but it is how I feel. Do you still want this?"

"Yes, I'll lock up, you guys go in to bed and get comfortable."

Dori smiled at me and pulled the little bow holding her top together and shrugged her lovely shoulders and the gossamer top drifted to the floor. My fingers raced to the tie of my sleep shorts. They fell to the floor too. Sally entered and took her gown off in a second. She smiled as Dori pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. I picked Dori up and kissed her passionately, my mouth wide open and my tongue busy. She was not that much smaller than Sally and I stepped to the bed and gently placed her down on her back. I knelt beside her and kissed her again. Her arms pulled me tightly to her. It was a long kiss; a very arousing kiss. I pulled up and moved quickly to suck a nipple into my mouth. It was erect and longer than I remembered. My hand slipped smoothly down her body and grasped her mound. She moaned softly. I kissed my way to the other nipple. I suckled on it very hard and heard her squeal a little. I brought my hand back up and held the other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Sally was watching me; her smiling face was very close to my fingers, "See how cute Dori's nipple is. Watch it flip up if I push it over. Do it with your tongue, Sally. Now suck on it very hard, she loves that! Oh! Hear her moan, I told you she liked that."

I glanced at Sally and was relieved to see her broad smile. I licked my way to Dori's mound and spread her labia and then licked from her little pink asshole to her clit with my tongue flat and wet. She jerked and yelped as I sucked her clit into my mouth. I flipped my flat tongue back and forth over the little nubbin while I held the little flap of skin away from it. I looked up at Sally and I motioned for her to join me. I whispered, "Look at Dori's sweet little pussy. See her clit right here. It is erect too! Here Honey, use your fingers to hold the little hood back so it is exposed for us." I ran my tongue around it and Dori shuddered and keened in her throat.

"Sweetie, put the tip of your tongue on her clit and write the letters of the alphabet on her clit with it." As Sally did that I ran two fingers in and out of Dori's vagina. Her fluids were flowing now and I picked the juice on my fingers and slurped them off.

When Sally lifted her head I pressed my tongue down Dori's sweet little pussy and found her love tunnel. My tongue slipped inside as deep as I could reach and I ran it around the walls several times. I could feel her quivering. She pulled me tighter, "Rich please love me right now, I need you now. I want your cock in my pussy, God how I love the way you make love. You guys are the very best. I never knew it could be like this. You both are wonderful."

I gently kissed Sally then I slipped up and between Dori's wide spread legs. I looked down as I felt Sally grasp my cock and rub it up and down the slit of Dori's wet little pussy. Sally's fingers held the inner lips wide open for me as I eased my rigid cock further inside Dori's pussy. I watched Sally put the fingers of both hands outside my cock and pressed the flesh of Dori's pussy tightly against my cock. God that felt good. Dori screamed "Yes, That's SOOO Damned good! I LOVE IT!"

I slipped slowly in the tight sheath until I felt Sally's fingers against my pubes. I pulled slowly out. With Sally's fingers making another ring of friction it was even more delightful. I knew I couldn't last very long like this.

She was so tight and wet and she worked her vaginal muscles as fast as she could. Her juices were flooding out now. "I'm cuming very soon," she moaned. The way she was slamming back into each thrust told me I would need to finish soon too.

"Cum inside me," she cried. "Please cum in my pussy, I love that."

We came together. I slipped off of her with a soft kiss and a whispered, "I love you Dori."

Sally moved between her legs and said, "I will clean her up. Boy is she ever wet." Dori kissed my lips again. Tears were in her eyes. "Thank you, both of you. I just cannot believe how good that was. Awesome."

Sally lifted her head, her face wet and dripping. "Dori, what did I tell you? Isn't he something? He just ruined you for any other man, right?"

"Oh! God yes, he sure did. Damn! I am still coming down from some wild orgasms. Wow!" Sally slipped up beside us. She leaned over me and kissed Dori. Her hand found my flaccid cock. She cleaned it with her mouth. She grinned at Dori, "You really taste good girl. Very, very sweet. Mmmmmm. Here he comes again, he is almost ready again." She climbed across me and reached down and slipped my cock deep into her pussy. She rode me like a bucking bronco. I was praying she would finish fast. She was cuming very fast, and very often, she had to be very aroused from watching us. She whimpered and shook like a leaf. She fell on my chest and I hugged her to my breast. I kissed her and she smiled at me. "I love you Rich. Let's go shower and get a nice thick towel for the wet spot." Dori giggled, "That's no wet spot, that's a lake."

After the shower Sally said, "I need to talk to the both of you. Your lovemaking was beautiful, too beautiful. I think I can never do that again. I was scared to death, I kept wanting to scream "Stop" but I didn't. Dori please forgive me, I don't want you to have sex with rich again. And Rich I could see in your face it was wonderful for you too! Is it too late to stop now? Did you love it too much to stop?" Did we go too far?"

I looked at the two girls, "Let me say my piece, Sally I really loved having sex with Dori, it was very, very wonderful. I felt love, but not what I feel for you, Sally. It was completely different emotionally. I loved that you joined in, that washed away the guilt feelings I was having. As long as I have you, Sally, I am comfortable with what ever you decide, it will always be your decision, always. "

Dori threw her arms around Sally's neck, "Oh! Sally, I thought you were going to be all right with it. I never wanted to hurt you, I love you, please forgive me."

"Honey, I do forgive you, it was my fault, I didn't think I would be so overwhelmingly jealous, so terrified. I just don't think I can let it happen again. I didn't feel a thing when he kissed you on the lips; I got uncomfortable when he kissed your breasts and your body. Then when he went to your pussy I felt a vice grip my heart. I couldn't help it, I couldn't get my breath. I have never felt anything so strong in my whole life. Then I wanted to kill you Dori, I really did. You were taking my man. Then I got into it and tried to make it as good for Dori as I could so you guys would finish sooner."

She looked at me. "It's not your fault, Rich, I didn't know it could hurt so much. You just did what I asked you to do."

I leaned back against the pillows and pulled the two girls to me. They snuggled against each side. I kissed Sally's forehead then Dori's. "Girls, thank you for one of the most delightful nights of my life. The two most beautiful and sexy girls in my world made love to me tonight. How good can life get?"

Sally raised her head and kissed my cheek. "Sweet man I an glad you enjoyed it. I know it was hot. Maybe it will happen again."

I looked quickly at her. "That was a quick change from what you said a second ago."

She smiled, "I know. I thought about it. My jealousy went as soon as I thought of the two people I love the best in the whole word. My soul mate and my best friend were doing what I had asked them to do. My man was easing the pain and frustration of my best friend and I was part of it. What in the world can be wrong with that?"