Steamy Romance Novel: High Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sipher
sipher
5 Followers

Baeliana laid her head back, concentrating on the feel of Arotar's tongue against her bare skin. His weight rested against the lower half of her body as she took in each feeling. His bare chest lay lightly against her stomach; his fingers working teasingly upon one breast, and each stroke and caress of his tongue against the other. Flicking her eyes open once more, another gasp escaped Baeliana as she felt her nipple pinched gently between his teeth. Her hands rose, passing through Arotar's hair smoothly down to his neck where it met the shoulder, kneading her fingers into his flesh as he continued his pleasurable assault.

A quiet murmur sounded from Baeliana's lips at the sudden loss of attention to her breasts as he moved off of her once again, to stand at the foot of the bed. Undoing her belt slowly -- he paused, raising his gaze to meet her piercing emerald green gaze, searching the depths as he kept his hands at her waistband.

A minute nod was all the bidding he needed as she held his gaze. Gripping her by the waist Arotar pulled her further down the bed to the edge before drawing her leggings off slowly -- along with the softer underclothes beneath -- in one motion, revealing Baeliana entirely to him.

Arotar knelt down, running his hands along the insides of Baeliana's legs, spreading them gently. A quiver shot through her as he placed a kiss at the top of her thigh, followed by another as he turned his head and did the same upon the other leg. She watched expectantly as he lowered his head, feeling each breath against her. A low moan permeated the room at the delicate feel of Arotar's tongue -- teasing strokes enticing another moan from her throat.

Her fists clenched, grasping the bed sheets as Arotar continued in earnest, guiding his attention by the sounds of Baeliana's enjoyment. She arched her back involuntarily as he pushed his tongue into her, probing it in and out slowly. Each stroke and caress sent a shiver through her. Her body quivered with each touch. Arotar's hands still gripped her, low on her waist, his fingers flexing against her soft skin -- massaging, stroking.

Baeliana held onto the bed, her hips gyrating gently as the feelings flowed through and around her, trying to gather more of the source of her pleasure. It was perfect, complete, and yet... not enough.

Baeliana reached a hand down, grasping around the back of Arotar's head. She wanted more -- to feel him buried deep inside her. Arotar raised himself up again, as if her thoughts had silently passed to him. He removed remained of his attire as she moved up again to lie fully upon the bed, before joining her, lying upon her as he kissed her hotly, passionately. She returned the kiss with the same fire, the taste of herself upon his lips heightening the sensation.

The two of them moved together, Baeliana raising her knees up and letting them fall apart as Arotar positioned himself. He rested on his elbows either side of her head as he looked down at her, her eyes glinting as they held his own, slightly glowing with light -- and desire.

Slowly he pressed into her until he was embedded within her completely, holding still as their lips locked together in another lustful kiss. The brief moment held for what seemed an eternity, Arotar pulled out of her equally slowly, before pushing into her again, moving upon Baeliana as he took up a steady rhythm.

Baeliana wrapped her legs around him, as well as her arms around to his back. She moved in unison with him, each thrust filling her completely and still begging more. She guided him with her legs, pulling him into her powerfully with each stroke as they moved with an increasing pace their bodies rubbing together with their movement.

Arotar's breath became heavier, each piston-like stroke in and out built up inside him as they moved in time, bringing him closer to release. His eyes fixed on Baeliana as he moved atop her, meeting her eyes with his. She held his gaze as her breathing increased as well.

Her hands around his back moved to his shoulders, pulling him down to her. Their tongues danced together again in the kiss, slow and tender yet filled with passion. Her lips trembled underneath his, catching his gaze once more as the intensity swelled inside her, maddeningly close to the edge.

Baeliana raked her fingers down his back, marking his skin lightly with her nails as the pleasure mushroomed inside her. A shiver ran through her, laying her head back with a loud moan as the culmination coursed through her body, bursting forth from within her and overwhelming her senses in ecstasy. Arotar released a ragged gasp as he felt the climax pass through her, the contractions rippling around his length buried inside her. He thrust in hard a few more times, breathing hard as he came deep within her, before collapsing upon Baeliana lightly.

They lay there awhile, enjoying the feeling of skin against skin, petting each other lightly in the aftermath of their union. After a long while, Arotar rolled off of her slowly. Baeliana pulled the covers up over them both as she moved closer to Arotar again, leaving her arm draped across him as she lay her head upon his chest and entwining a leg with his. He wound his arms around her, cradling her to his chest. A soft whisper from Baeliana broke the stillness for a moment, barely reaching Arotar before sleep claimed them both.

Morning would come far too soon.

sipher
sipher
5 Followers
12