Stefan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers

I reached over and ruffled his hair.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with your ego. That's for sure, blondie."

"You like me, don't you? I know it."

Stefan was quite possibly the most endearing guy I'd ever known and I just wanted to jump his bones right there. I wanted to hug him and to cuddle with him. I wanted to hold him in my arms like a little puppy.

"Stefan, did you know that you and I have taken two computer engineering classes together?"

"Yeah, I know, dick breath. I always wondered why you're such a stuck up bastard that you never spoke to me. You're a football hero, I get that but you could have least said hello to me," he grinned.

"That highway goes both ways, asshole. You've never so much as looked in my direction. It's a wonder you passed the classes because you always had your hands all over some girl in class."

"Were you jealous?" he laughed.

My face turned red in embarrassment and anger. Again, the arrow shot too close to the truth. He patted me on the back.

"Come on, Ben. I was just joking with you. So I was as much at fault as you. I should have sat next to you in class. Does that make you happy?"

He was giving me that puppy dog look again, one like he'd been spanked, and of course I forgave him. He had pretty much wrapped me around his little finger at that point.

"Do you use that innocent puppy dog act often?" I laughed.

"Hey, it saves my ass a lot," he grinned. "So are you moving in with me?"

"Okay, I give in. I guess I'm flattered that you'd ask me. When do I move in?"

"This weekend. My doofus roommate Carl was on academic probation from his grades last semester and after four days of classes this semester, he decided to chuck it all for some university in Oregon. That and I think Big Tits is pressuring him to marry her so he's ready to go home to Oregon. If he leaves before the end of this week he can get his tuition and dorm fees refunded."

"What does Big Tits have to say about this?"

Stefan let out a wicked laugh.

"She doesn't know."

I had a sudden thought.

"Do you think she might be pregnant?"

He shook his head.

"No way. She had VD in high school and it did something to her pussy. I don't know what it was but she can't have children now. Mary Knowles told me that's the reason she's such a whore. And as for me, I just thank God that I fucked her freshman year and dumped her. One date and I knew I needed to get rid of her. Fast."

I snorted.

"You better thank God you didn't catch something from her. And what's with Mary Knowles calling her a whore? That's definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black."

We'd reached the student center.

"You want to have a burger and fries with me, Ben? My treat and then I'll take you over to my room for the grand tour."

At that point I was already so in love I'd have followed him anywhere. Just looking at this blond Adonis, walking next to him, talking to him, was the realization of my dreams. We'd only formally met today and now he was asking me to move in with him. I tried to ignore that little angel sitting on my shoulder warning me that this could be a really bad idea.

Most of the tables in the dining room were occupied but we managed to get a table overlooking the campus lake. I let him lead the conversation and I discovered a lot about him as we ate. Not only was he flirtatious and a charmer, his humor was infectious, he liked to laugh, he was serious about his studies, and it was abundantly clear why he was class president and the current Mr. Campus. Stefan Lindstrom was just a great guy who you couldn't help but like unless you were Ebenezer Scrooge. Or if you were on the tennis court with His Highness. We finished eating and Stefan stood up.

"Are you ready to see your new digs?" he grinned.

"What about your roommate?"

"He's not going to give a damn."

"Or this Mike guy?"

"Mike can go fuck himself."

"You know that Mike could file an official complaint, don't you?"

"He won't and I don't give a shit if he does or he doesn't. Coach Nickerson wants this move as much as I do. Believe me, it's going to be great to room with another computer engineering person instead of some goddamn dunce."

"Let me ask you something, Stefan. How is it that Coach Nickerson thinks you need a keeper as a roommate when it's abundantly clear to me that you don't?"

He smiled, put his finger to his lips, and made a shushing sound.

"Hey, I've revealed more of myself to you than I want anyone else to know. I'll have to kill you if you decide not to move in with me. Okay, so I may have overplayed the dumb blond routine with Nickerson," he laughed. "He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer so it's not hard to do. Nickerson will take advantage of you and run your ass into the ground if you're not careful. Don't forget I told you that."

"Oh, yeah? I'm not overly worried. He's lucky I even joined the tennis team. I came real close to saying no."

"But you came anyway," Stefan grinned. "You couldn't resist me right?"

I gave him the finger and slapped the side of his head.

"Ouch! A lover's quarrel on our first date!"

We both laughed and I felt like my entire body was tingling just being with him. His dorm was closer to the student center than mine and the walk took about ten minutes. I'd always envied the people who lived Statesman Hall. It had been constructed within the last ten years as opposed to my dorm. Franklin Hall was a hundred and twenty years old. The university tried to sell everyone on the building's distinguished history but the historical charm disappeared after students lived there through one hot season. Or cold season. Or any period of time much longer than a week.

Two guys were sitting in the lobby watching television as we entered the Statesman Hall lobby. One was David Lewis, captain of the swim team. The other was Bill Aikman, a defensive tackle on the football team. He and I hung out together a lot and he started joking around as soon as he saw us.

"What's up, Lindstrom, are you showing your new roommate his room?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Well, you should have a lot of fun with blondie, Ben. He's a real chucklehead."

"You would know, Bill. And here he's been telling me how great he is."

"Don't ruin my reputation, Aikman. I'd rather room with a vampire than Mike Collins."

"Speaking of Collins, he's looking for you. He tried to get the key from Carl but he'd already gone. He tried the office but they told him that Carl didn't turn his key in before he left and Charlie told him they don't have an extra. You need to go by and kiss Charlie's ass for lying for you like that."

"He's already gone?! That thieving bastard! That son of a bitch! He owed me $350!"

"I think he owed half the dorm money," David snorted. "That guy could swindle money from Satan himself. I just don't know how we all never figured out what a con man he is."

Bill took a key out of his pocket and gave it to Stefan.

"Here you go," he laughed. "Carl asked me to turn it in after he left because he owes money to Charlie. Don't say I never did anything for you."

"Thanks, Bill, I owe you one. And you do know I'm not going to turn it into the office, don't you? Let the school go after his ass for the key fee. They'll hold his transcripts until he pays up."

"Yeah, and he's going to say he gave the key to me."

"Don't be a Pollyanna, Bill. You're going to say he didn't, right? How hard is that? Anyway, I owe you one."

"You owe me a hell of a lot more than one, man. For not giving that dipshit Mike Collins that key I figure you can wash my laundry for the rest of the semester."

"Right," Stefan grinned. "I'll let the new roommate do it for you. After all, Ben's the one who's getting the honor of moving in with me."

We stepped into the elevator and I playfully slapped him his head.

"Watch it with the head, Ben! I don't need brain damage!"

"You're an ass, Stefan, you know that?"

He grinned. "So you like my ass, too?"

"Shut up."

The elevator stopped on the third floor and we walked down the hall to his room, number 317.

The guy across the hall from 317 had his door open and he called to Stefan.

"Your prick lover moved out around 11 this morning. He said his friend had shown up a few days early by mistake so he was going to go ahead and move out."

"So I heard from Bill and David. Maybe it's a good thing. I'd have had to beat the $350 he owes me out his ass," Stefan laughed. "Chalk it up to experience. I'm not loaning anybody money anymore, never."

"God, that's too bad, Stefan! I was going to ask you for a twenty so I can take Elaine to the movies tonight. I think she's ready to put out."

"I don't know what your problem is, Bart. She put out for me on the first date and then she stalked me like Glenn Close in 'Fatal Attraction'. How long has this been for you now, dude? Six months?"

Bart threw a pillow at Stefan and he ducked, letting the pillow hit me in the stomach. I threw it back at Bart before he could move and hit him in the face.

"Good reflexes, Chrichton!" he laughed. "Too bad you didn't use them so you guys made the playoffs this year."

"Kiss my ass, Bart."

"Oh, I'll leave that to Stefan. He's good at ass kissing."

"Eat shit and die, moron," Stefan snorted.

Stefan turned to me.

"Well, darling, on that note, why don't we go get your stuff and move you in now? We've got a couple of hours or so before dark and then we'll have a night of passion together."

I looked at Stefan and Bart, two peas in a pod.

"You two are sick in the head!"

Stefan and I went into 317 so I could see my new room. It was much bigger than my old room and had its own private bathroom. Obviously the stripped bed was mine. There was a desk for me and I assumed the television must have belonged to Stefan. He came up behind me and squeezed my shoulder.

"What do you think, sweetheart?"

His Humphrey Bogart impression was surprisingly good.

"You really know the way to a guy's heart, Betty. We haven't gotten an approval yet and I don't want to move all that stuff only to be told I've got to move back. Maybe tomorrow; what's the rush?"

"You just leave that to me. I want to ravish your body tonight," he laughed.

"Right; like I believe that. You're afraid this Mike guy will come down the hall dragging his suitcases. I'm surprised he hasn't already."

Stefan called Coach Nickerson and two hours later I was putting my sheets on my new bed in my new dorm room. Nickerson called some guys from the tennis team and they helped me to move in, along with several guys on Stefan's hall.

That first night it was like I was in heaven. I tried to play it as cool as possible and to act like I was a macho heterosexual like Stefan, his perfect roommate. Actually, it wasn't too hard to do. Stefan and I were exhausted from the move, we both had tons of homework to do, and soon were engrossed in our work.

"Dude, I don't know about you but I'm hungry."

I looked at my watch.

"It's ten o'clock. The student center's closed."

"Who said anything about the student center? You want McDonald's?"

"There's no way we can walk there and back in under an hour, Stefan. I sure as hell don't plan to go running and I don't want to start my first night in this building by getting locked out."

"Did I ask you if you wanted to go for a run? We'll go in my truck. We'll get takeout from the drive through bring it back here to eat."

"You have a truck?"

"Last time I checked. What? You don't have a car?"

"Are you kidding? My father told me he didn't have a car when he was a student here and that I wasn't getting me one either. I walk everywhere I go; that or catch a ride with someone."

"I've got a Ford F150. I'm giving you a ride. Let's go."

"Okay, you drive and I'll pay for the food."

"Nothing doing, sweetheart. This is a date and I expect you to put out tonight," he laughed.

He refused to let me pay for his and we were back in the dorm within ten minutes. We joked around while we ate and it was fun. We'd gotten different meals and we split them with each other. He got a Quarter Pounder and I got a chicken sandwich with bacon. He got fries and I got a side salad. He got a McFlurry and I got a strawberry shake. He had no idea how much I enjoyed sharing food with him, how it was a form of intimacy with him for me and he probably didn't give it a second thought. Stefan asked questions about my family, told me about his, and we discussed our classes. Finally at midnight Stefan stood up.

"Hey, you care if I take a shower first?" he asked.

"Go ahead."

I was disappointed when he came out in boxers and an oversized tee shirt. His hair was still damp and he looked so handsome I had a major erection in seconds. He was more than I'd ever imagined in my fantasies. I could see his long cock swinging in his boxers and I stared at it; I just didn't care if he saw me do it or not. I wondered about his chest and pubes. Even his feet were beautiful and I found myself wanting to kiss them, something I'd never ever fantasized about before.

I raced to the bathroom while his back was turned so he couldn't see my erection. I masturbated while showering, all the while fantasizing that Stefan was in the shower with me and that I was sucking his dick. When I went back into the room he was asleep with his back to me. I went to sleep looking at him and he was gone when I woke up the next morning.

I didn't see him until our two thirty practice. Other students were on the courts and there was a lot of yelling back and forth among us. Then he hung out with some of his friends while I went to the library. I ate supper alone, showered, and was studying when he came in around ten. He did his homework, we talked about the day, our classes, and then he took his shower. I fell asleep while he was in the shower. I was startled from my sleep by banging on the door. Stefan was still in the bathroom although he was no longer in the shower so I opened the door.

"Hey, is Stefan here?"

I didn't recognize the guy but he was angry as hell and I guessed it must be the reject Collins. I made a quick decision to lie to him.

"No. Can I take a message?"

"Yeah, faggot. Tell him Mike Collins is looking for him. He'll know why. And you'd better start packing your shit. I'll be moving in here tomorrow."

"Really, asshole? Watch how you talk to me or I'll smash your ass into the floor."

I was pissed off and he knew it. I was a two hundred and twenty pound six foot five inch angry wide receiver who was ready to beat the shit out him.

"Yeah? I'd like to see you try it!"

Collins moved toward me aggressively and I hit him in his stomach. As he bent over in pain I turned him around and twisted his arm behind his back. I shoved him into the wall across the hall, walked over and kicked him in the nuts. Collins pissed in his pants.

I was furious and I knew there was no way I get away with calling me a faggot for everyone to hear. There was no way a football player, or any man, could let an asshole like Collins humiliate him in public.

"You piece of shit, if you call me a faggot or threaten Stefan or me again, I'll break your fucking legs! Do you hear me?"

He gave me a hostile look and I kicked him in the nuts again.

"Stop, please stop," he begged.

"Get up and get the fuck out of here! Now!"

Collins forced himself to stand up and walked away hugging the wall. Several doors had opened and guys were watching the scene. Several of them were grinning at me.

"I guess it's not a good idea to piss you off, Ben," Bart laughed.

"I don't think Collins knows who you are, dude," Bill Aikman piped in.

"I guess my ass will be hauled in front of the Dean of Students now," I said.

"Don't worry," Bart said. "We all saw him assault you. You were just defending yourself."

He looked down the hall at the others and almost as one they all agreed. Most added things like good show, he got what's been coming to him for a long time, hope he gets his ass kicked out here now.

"Thanks, guys," I said. "It's really true, you know. You wouldn't be lying. He really did attack me first. He stormed in the door and I didn't even know who in the hell he was. If I hadn't defended myself he'd have murdered me."

I wasn't lying. At least that's the way I saw it. He just didn't know who he was attacking.

Stefan stepped into the hall, a towel wrapped around him, his hair wet.

"It's true," he laughed. "I saw the whole thing happen. I'd have kicked his ass myself but I knew Ben could take care of himself."

They all laughed at that one, teasing Stefan about being a lightweight pretty boy. We joked around for a few minutes longer and then Stefan and I went back into our room and closed the door. He collapsed on the bed laughing.

"Man, just as you hit him I was standing in the bathroom door. He was looking right at me!"

Stefan was laughing so hard he could barely talk.

"I've got a big man to protect me now," he said sarcastically.

"That's right, pretty boy. Who's the great one now?" I grinned.

He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you, He Man."

"Not tonight, pretty boy. I'm too tired."

We joked around for a few more minutes, then Stefan turned his back to me and dropped his towel to the floor. He leaned over to the bottom drawer of his dresser to get fresh underwear. His ass cheeks opened wide exposing a tiny pink asshole nestled in thick blond hair in the crevice. I ravished his body with my eyes, staring at him from his ass down his legs to his feet. Stefan was looking back at me through his legs. He winked at me and I blushed. My cock was standing at attention and I quickly got in my bed and pulled the sheet over me. Too late. He'd seen me looking at his ass twice in one day but we went to bed without anything being said.

I'd made a lifetime enemy of Mike Collins but we never ended up in the dean's office. He requested a transfer to a vacant single room in Franklin Hall. Hiram told Stefan his request was granted because housing had heard of our fight and everyone knew what a trouble maker Collins was. His track record didn't improve at Franklin Hall either and he transferred to another university the following year.

My fight with Collins definitely re-confirmed my straight status. I got used to the routine we had established. Stefan seemed to accept my straight façade even though he'd caught me staring at his ass but then all guys check out other guys. It's just checking out the competition. We had a good roommate relationship. Stefan hung out with his friends, I hung out with mine; we lived our separate lives and saw each other for tennis practice and when we were in the dorm room. That's how it went for three months.

My nine AM class was cancelled on the second Wednesday in April and I walked back to the dorm to wait for my eleven o'clock class. It was a perfect time to jack off and not worry about Stefan. He classes from eight until noon on Wednesday and most of the time he went to the library to do assignments or research. It was quiet when I went into the room and I had already naked from the waist down I heard the heavy breathing sounds that are familiar to all guys. Stefan was in the bathroom masturbating and had not heard me come in. The bathroom door was ajar and the voyeur in me took over. I quietly went to the bathroom door and looked through the opening.

Stefan was naked in front of the sink mirror pounding his cock and obviously was nearing his orgasm. His muscles were taut and he stood on his toes with his eyes closed. I nearly shot off my load just watching him. He definitely exceeded any fantasies I'd ever had about him and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Every muscle in his body seemed to be extended and rigid - his calf and thigh muscles covered in blond curls, his white ass squeezed tight with its light fur thickening at the cleft between his buttocks, the thick mass of dark blond curls above his cock, a swollen cock that was at least nine inches long erect. I was fascinated to see him slide his foreskin back and forth over the glistening mushroom head. His balls swung like large orbs floating in a hairy low hanging sack as he jacked his dick more and more furiously. His smooth chest and back had a faint cover of sweat. I watched the muscles tighten in his neck as he began to moan.

perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers