Stefan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers

"Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh! Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh! Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh! Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh! Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, my fucking god!! Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!"

Cum shot from the head of his penis in long pearly ropes, splattering on the mirror and sink counter, the final shots landing on the floor and hanging in a long rope from his deflating erection. In the briefest of instants I realized Stefan had opened his eyes and was going to look up and see me. I stepped back and tapped on the door quickly before opening it fully.

"Stefan? You here?"

He looked up into my eyes and I pretended shock. I gave a quick glance at his naked body and his semen on the mirror and started to back away from the door. Suddenly I remembered I was naked from the waist down and erect so I quickly pulled my shirt off the bed and covered my cock.

"I'm sorry, man. I didn't know you were here. My class was cancelled."

I expected him to be embarrassed but he surprised me. He grinned and swiped a glob of cum from the mirror.

"So was mine. Want a snack?"

I blushed and he laughed as he licked his fingers, cleaning his hand of cum.

"Yum, the girls always say I've got the best cum they've ever tasted."

Now I was really embarrassed but I laughed nervously with him.

"And you agree with them?"

He gave me a sly grin.

"Why don't you taste it and give me your opinion?"

My face turned purple with embarrassment. I backed into the bedroom breathing hard and trying not to blow my load. Sweat poured off me with the fear that I was about to fall on my knees and suck his dick. He followed me out of the bathroom, his penis now hanging over his balls with the foreskin covering the tip completely. There was a dribble of his semen hanging from the foreskin.

"Come on, Ben. Don't go total prude on me. Your ass is naked and your dick is hard. You were going to jack off, too, weren't you?"

I blushed and he laughed.

"Come on, Ben, we both jack off and we both know it. Don't be embarrassed about it."

I continued to blush; I couldn't hide my embarrassment. He thought it was just two guys talking about jacking off, like two guys who jack off watching hetero porn. It was more than that to me and he just didn't get it.

Stefan laughed. He walked over to me and stood close to me, so close I could feel his breath on my face.

"Hey, we both flog the salami, beat the meat, jack off, masturbate. Right? We do it every day. At least I do, two or three times a day and I'm sure you do, too. Now it's in the open. We don't have to just do it the bathroom or half paralyzed under the covers at night. You make the cutest sounds when you jack off under the covers," he grinned.

I swallowed hard and my cock was throbbing. He laughed, our faces so close our noses almost touched.

"That's right, Ben, I hear you and I know you hear me. Sometimes you jack off when you hear me doing it. I do it when you jack off, too; if I'm awake. It doesn't bother me if we do it together under the sheets. But it bothers you, doesn't it?" he whispered. "It's that good little preacher's boy complex you've got. You know, there's a lot of different ways to masturbate."

"And I'll bet you know 'em all, don't you, big boy?"

My voice was like gravel and it was hard for me to keep up this banter.

Stefan leaned in so close I could smell his shampoo, grinned, and raised his eyebrows several times. I felt the tip of his flaccid penis touch my hard one.

"And I can teach you all of them. Who knows, maybe you can teach me a few new tricks," he grinned.

I swallowed hard and he laughed softly.

"You don't have to be so nervous, Ben. I'm Swedish. We don't have the weird sexual anxieties that you Americans do. Now why don't go ahead and jack off now so I can watch? But make it fast."

"I've never done anything like this with another guy," I squeaked.

"But you'd like to, wouldn't you?" he laughed softly. "I saw you watching me jack off when you thought I wasn't looking, Ben. Now let me see you cum. Don't you think you owe me that? I think you do."

Stefan pulled my shirt from my hand and threw it on the bed. He thumped my cock with his finger.

"Go to it, Ben."

I looked his naked body before me, the smooth chest with a faint treasure trail leading to the mass of blond pubic hair. His cock was hard enough now that the foreskin had slid back to expose part of the tip. I could see the slit opening with a drop of pre-cum hanging on it. I looked up into his face and his eyes were burning straight through me. I felt his hot breath on my face. That was all it took.

"Unnnnnnh, unnnnnnnh, unnnnnnnnnnh, oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me!"

Without a touch, my cock just exploded and my entire body jerked in the most complete and massive orgasm I'd ever had in my entire life. When I regained control of my senses I saw cum all over Stefan's front, his pubes, down his legs, and he was grinning.

"Now don't you feel so much better now, buddy? Don't let it build up like that again. It's not good for you," he laughed. "And don't go so macho on me with guilt that you think you've got to beat my ass the next time you see me. That macho brute temper of yours scares me, Ben. I've got to get to class before they lock the door and I miss the exam."

He swiped some of my cum off his chest and put it in his mouth.

"Mine's better. You need to try it."

He grabbed my undershorts off the bed and wiped my cum off his body, then I watched as he swiftly dressed in jean shorts and a tee shirt with the university logo. He slipped his feet into leather thongs and started to leave but I guess he saw the stunned look on my face.

"Don't get too upset over it, Ben. Guys jack off together all the time, it's no big deal. You're not going to do something stupid and hang yourself in the shower are you?"

"No," I swallowed hard. "It's just that you've still some of my cum in the hair on your leg above your ankle."

He burst out laughing and raced out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

'I guess you'll get the cum off before you get to class', I thought.

After he left the room I nearly collapsed with the usual guilt and regret over my homosexual tendencies. I'd had that overpowering guilt since my first masturbation session when I ejaculated fantasizing about another guy. My conscience had never stopped beating me with a mental whip. It never stopped and I sat on the floor of the shower being pounded by cold water for over an hour.

That night Stefan got back to the dorm ten minutes before the 11 PM curfew. I had fallen asleep working on a boring computer programming assignment. I was uncomfortable about facing him after the earlier masturbation incident and angry with myself for not being able to let it go as he seemed to do so easily. When the door opened I know I blushed but he bounced in excited and made no mention of it at all.

"Dude, what a night! I went out with Nancy Forrester and it was incredible! You know her, don't you?"

Obviously our little sexcapade this morning was far from his mind, if he even remembered it.

"Isn't she the redhead that works in the library?"

"That's her. She's some hot piece of ass, let me tell you. She's been chasing after me for months now and tonight I let her catch me," he laughed.

"Really? From what I hear good old Nancy has caught more than her share of guys. Let's hope you didn't catch something from her."

"Oh, bullshit! She's not like that. I know she's no sweet virgin but she's not a tramp either. I haven't heard any talk about her."

"You probably wouldn't. She doesn't usually date other students as far as I know."

"She's a freshman, man. She hasn't been around that much."

"Damn, Stefan, do you even check a girl out before you fuck her? Nancy's no freshman; she's a junior just like us. Just because you haven't seen her before doesn't mean she's a freshman.

"You're kidding, right?" he asked incredulously. "I remember when she started in the fall. She used to tease me and joke around when I'd go to the library for one of my study groups but nothing ever came of it. I was dating Lucy Borders at the time. Anyway, Jack Temple is the one that told me she's a freshman."

I snorted. "Since when does Jack Temple know everything? He's an idiot. What a joke!"

"Okay, smart ass, so how do you know so much?"

"I'm a football star, remember?" I grinned. "We go to better parties than the tennis team does. I know practically everybody who's in the football crowd and most who aren't."

"No shit," he deadpanned. "How could you possibly know everybody, big boy? With that goddamned swelled head of yours I'm surprised you even bother to look at us little people."

Stefan had taken off his clothes and was naked, headed toward the bathroom. I glanced at his flaccid cock, the foreskin covering the glans, and enticing me to suck it. I looked up at his face and he was grinning.

"Like what you see?" he laughed.

"Oh, go jerk off. You're the one with the big head, Adonis. O Great One, you walk through life in a fog and don't know half of what's going on."

He threw his BVD's and hit me in the face with them. I threw them back at him and missed as he ducked, laughing.

"So, enlighten me, Star Man. How do you know so much about Nancy with the sweet red pussy?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"She was married to David Sheen's brother. He's on the baseball team, third baseman in case you don't know him."

"I know him. Good on third base, shit with a bat. She was MARRIED to his brother?! Holy shit, how old IS she?"

"David's brother Donnie is about ten years older than him. He's a lawyer and he married Nancy after he got out of law school and that was before you and I were freshmen here. She had a baby that died at birth and it was Filipino or something like that. Donnie had only married her because she said the baby was his and he filed for divorce the same day she had the baby. The Sheen's are as Irish as potatoes and I'll bet they'd never even seen a Filipino until they started college here."

"Damn, dude, that's fucking hard ass. No wonder he's a goddamn lawyer."

"So she dropped out the university for three years with the pregnancy and everything. Now she's back to finish her degree. And she'll finish you if you knocked her up. You'll need to call Donnie to defend you."

"Not much chance of that. I used a condom. I always use a condom. That, and she claimed she takes the pill."

"Whatever," I laughed.

"Yeah, right. I'm going to take a shower."

"You need one. I can smell ass all the way over here."

I was asleep before Stefan finished his shower.

Stefan acted as if nothing had happened at practice that afternoon. Alicia Baird and Nancy Cason, two girls on the women's team, were practicing on the court next to ours. I took my freshman English class with Alicia and we'd hung out together as a part of a study group. She'd been dating Troy Sears on the football team and so she'd never hit on me, instead we became friends. Nancy I didn't like. I'd taken a Civil War history class with her and she was a first class bitch, one of those it would be hard not to hit with your car if you saw her walking on the side of the road.

Stefan swaggered around as if he'd fucked them both which I didn't doubt he had from the way they fell all over him. We talked for a few minutes and then got busy with our game. After practice Stefan walked with me back to the dorm.

"How about going to the movies with me? I hate to go alone," he said.

"What? The great stud Stefan Lindstrom can't find a date tonight?"

I was teasing him and he knew it. He smiled at me.

"It's the new Jason Statham movie. I love his movies and I don't want some girl interrupting every important scene for me to go get her a Coke or popcorn or walk her to the toilet or constantly put up with her hands in my crotch. I want to see the movie."

I snickered. "So you're not gonna get me a Coke or popcorn, huh? What kind of date is this?"

He slapped the side of my head jokingly.

"You can get your own damn junk food. You going with me or not?"

"I take it you're not worried about my hands in your crotch?"

He laughed so loud people turned to look at us.

"Not in the theater I'm not but maybe I'll take you up on your offer later."

"I wasn't offering but the movie sounds fun. Thanks for asking me. What time's the show?"

"I thought we'd catch the 6:30 showing if that's okay with you. My systems analysis study group meets in the library at four for an hour and I can't miss it. I should be back to the dorm by ten after five and I'll take a shower before we leave."

I'd already showered and dressed by the time he got back to the room and I'd fallen asleep on the couch watching television. I didn't wake up until he shook my shoulder and said we needed to go. Surprisingly there was a crowd at the 6:30 show and Stefan sent me on in to get us two good seats while he got us drinks and popcorn. I tried to pay for mine but he refused.

He sat down beside me just as the promotional ads and previews of future movies ended. He handed me my drink and put the huge popcorn container between us. Our hands bumped together grabbing for popcorn and Stefan turned to me and grinned without moving his hand from mine. He took a couple of sips of his drink.

"Hey," he whispered. "I gave you my Orange Crush and I got your Coke by mistake. Okay if we switch?"

I nodded and we switched drinks. I quickly put the straw to my lips to taste where his lips had been. I savored it, thinking of him kissing me. My heart pounded so hard I was certain he could hear it.

The movie didn't disappoint and Stefan was in a teasing mood when the film ended. I started to leave and he grabbed my arm to keep me seated.

"Wait," he said. "Two other movies end at the same time as this one and the lobby and the parking lot will be full for about ten minutes. Let's just wait a few minutes and relax."

So we watched as the long line of credits rolled past and as the room emptied. We were alone for a couple of minutes before five guys came in and sat down a couple of rows ahead of us. They kept up a running dialogue about Jason Statham's best movies. Stefan looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Did you hear that guy?" he whispered. "What a fucking idiot! War is one of his best films??? That movie was a total piece of shit. He must've never seen The Italian Job."

I snickered. "Come on, Roger Ebert. One man's favorite movie is another man's migraine."

He laughed. "So which is YOUR favorite Statham movie?"

I looked at him as if I was just seeing him for the first time. I hadn't known he was a big movie fan although I could imagine with an ego like his he'd be a Statham fan. Hell, I didn't know much about any of his likes or dislikes. His hair was slightly messed up and I wanted to smooth it for him.

He grinned. "Don't tell me this is the first Statham movie you've ever seen!"

"Aahhh, no, not exactly. I'm just trying to remember what else I've seen him in."

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"You're kidding. The next thing you're going to tell me is that you didn't even know who Jason Statham is before you saw this movie. So did you come to the movie just to be with me?" he grinned.

He blew me a kiss.

The guys in front of us burst out laughing and turned around. They had obviously been listening to us.

The fat guy chortled. "You guys for real? You've never seen Statham before?"

Stefan chuckled, "I've seen all of his stuff but I'm trying to find out if this guy with me has ever seen one before."

The group in front of us started chattering away, describing the actor's films and I just sat quietly, looking daggers at Stefan who smirked back at me triumphantly. Other people were coming in now and finally Stefan stood up for us to leave. It was dark outside, the parking lot lights were on, and we walked slowly to his truck.

"You want to go for a burger? I'll treat," he said.

"Yeah, that'd be good but it's my treat. You got the popcorn and drinks. I don't want you to have to pay for everything. I've got money, you know."

He grinned. "I know but I asked you out on a date and so I'm paying."

I smiled at him. He looked so mischievous, as if he was flirting with me, and I enjoyed it. I hoped he was serious about me, hoped I had a chance for a real man on man relationship with him. That little voice inside me started screaming for me to not be a fool. We got food from a McDonald's drive through window and Stefan drove off, headed out of town.

"Okay if I take us somewhere quiet to eat this?"

"Sure, it's fine with me."

He pulled off the highway onto a dirt road that led into the woods and I had an idea where he was headed. This dirt road led down to the river and there were several spots where a driver could pull off into the trees and not be seen. He pulled into a thatch of trees, turned the motor off, and we were sitting in the dark, the full moon providing the only light.

"I come here a lot to just sit and think," he said. "It's so quiet and it reminds me of my grandfather's farm."

"I'm sure that's not the only reason you come here," I said sarcastically.

He laughed and distributed our food and drinks.

"At least I'm a cheap date," I said as he handed me my hamburger. "I hope I'm not too much of a disappointment here in the woods with you. I'm sure you've had better times."

He took a bite of his fries. "Yeah, well if I was expecting to get a blow job, I'd have taken you to Cracker Barrel."

I nearly choked on my hamburger from my explosion of laughter and Stefan broke up laughing as well. I was laughing so hard tears ran from my eyes as I imagined the girls he'd taken to Cracker Barrel and then brought here.

"I never realized the aphrodisiac power of Cracker Barrel's food."

"I didn't either," he howled gleefully, "but it sure seems to work on the girls, particularly the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and sausage gravy."

We collapsed laughing over his visual picture, again providing me another view into a Stefan I didn't know. I loved that he seemed so happy. He wasn't the only one; I was happier than I'd been in a long time. We finished eating, then sat in silence for a long time watching two squirrels race between trees like kids playing. The sounds of the woods at night were soothing. Frogs croaked and called to each other from the river nearby, their ventriloquist skills obvious as the sounds seemed to come from all around us. Owl screeches pierced the dark disturbing whippoorwills that cried out mournful sounds.

Stefan broke the reverie as he opened the door of the truck.

"I need to pee, Ben. That drink went right through me. You need to go, too?"

I opened the passenger door. "Yeah, I might as well. The minute I hear your piss hitting the ground, my bladder will start calling."

I unzipped my fly and let go against a tree. With all the trees and area around us, Stefan surprised me by standing beside me to pee. I glanced over to see his penis in the glow of the moon and his piss glittered like flowing jewels as the light shone through it. He finished before I did and I watched him because he didn't put his dick back in his pants. As if he was unconscious of my watching him, he slid his foreskin back and forth several times until his cock was fully erect, standing hard and jerking with each pulse.

I was fascinated by the foreskin. I was scared to show undue interest, my fears of misreading his intentions at the forefront of my mind but I felt a delicious suspicion that Stefan had brought me to the woods with an ulterior motive in mind. Or so I hoped. I zipped up and left him to jack off in private. When I turned back toward the truck away, Stefan spoke in a hoarse whisper.

"Hey, let's not get back in the truck cab. I like to come out here and lie in the bed of the truck and just look at the stars."

perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers