Stefan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers

"You're so sexy, Ben. All this hair. You don't know how many times I've jacked off just because you took your shirt off."

I was on the verge of ejaculation and I felt like I was on fire. He kissed from my throat down to the zipper on my pants, rubbing his face gently in the thick hair my chest and stomach. He seemed mesmerized by my body hair and I'd never been so happy before to have it. He pulled at my belt with his teeth and chewed on my hard cock through my jeans. I pushed his head away to keep from ejaculating in them before he had a chance to suck me.

"I'm not ready to cum, Stefan; I want to enjoy this longer."

"Don't worry," he said as he unzipped my pants, "I'm going to make you cum more times than you ever have before in one night."

He slid my jeans and boxer briefs off me in one move and then positioned himself on his knees between my thighs. He lifted each foot and took off my socks with his teeth while he looked down into my eyes. He kissed my feet and sucked on each toe. It was more than I could stand and I ejaculated cum all over my chest. Ropes of pearly cum shot out and I whimpered as my entire body jerked in spasms with each spurt.

"God, that was beautiful," he whispered. "What was that, ten, eleven cum shots? That's got to be some sort of record. I've got my own personal porn star."

He stripped off his khakis and boxers before dropping naked on his knees again between my spread thighs. He leaned over me and licked my chest, swallowing all of the semen on my chest, chewing on the hair. Then he lay on top of me and kissed me, sharing the cum from his mouth to mine. Coming from his mouth it was like a sweet nectar of the gods. I felt the fiery heat of his smooth chest as he pressed it onto mine. He began to kiss down my body again from my neck to my cock and almost instantly it was rock hard again. He nuzzled his face in the thick forest of pubes that grew above my dick and licked the semen from them before pulling my cock into his mouth and sucking it clean. He sucked on each testicle, his teeth pulling hard on the sack before he licked my perineum. I cried out in shock at the incredible sensation explosion as he kissed and licked further down into my ass. It was as if I no longer had any control over my muscles. He pushed my legs up and I felt the cool air on my tight rosebud. Then I felt his tongue licking and probing it and the sensation was almost unbearable.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming as his tongue fucked my tiny hole, pausing only to leave wet kisses all over my ass and to lick the entire crevice between my buttocks. His kisses were blazing hot and he'd gently chew the hairy curls inside the cleft. As he tongue fucked me I felt my hole relax until his tongue was deep inside me. I wanted to scream with passion for him as I lost my ass virginity to Stefan but I held back, afraid we'd be overheard by some curious passerby.

"You taste so sweet, Ben," he whispered. "I'm going to get you all nice and wet so I can get my dick inside you without hurting you."

I felt him insert first one wet finger, then two, then three. Two fingers moved back and forth quickly while the third pressed hard against the magic button inside me. It was a feeling I had never experienced and I reacted like I was having a seizure, all of my muscles jerking and trembling. I was about to cum when he withdrew his hand and crawled over me, sitting on my chest, his cock at my lips and his hot asshole pressing into my skin. He didn't have to give me directions. I sucked his dick into my mouth in one move that pushed it into my throat. He threw his head back and I felt his asshole gripping my chest hair as it tightened each time I sucked his penis. I loved the sensation of pulling on his foreskin and exposing the smooth mushroom, of pushing my tongue under the foreskin while I licked the head. I sucked and pushed my tongue against the tiny hole in the center of it, rewarded with the taste of his pre-cum that was freely flowing. I felt his cock throb and suddenly his cum shot into my mouth filling it with a taste that was sweet, yet bitter.

"Don't swallow it all, Ben!" he groaned. "I want to taste my cum in your mouth."

He slid down suddenly and his mouth pressed to mine as I shared his cum with him. He lay on my body exhausted for a few moments before nibbling on my earlobe.

"That was so great, baby. Now I'm going to fuck you so that you will never forget it. I just needed to shoot that first cum so I'd last longer."

Stefan gently repositioned our bodies side by side in the traditional sixty nine position and then his face was buried in my ass as he started to tongue fuck me again. It was much easier this time because my asshole was already wet and ready from the massage of his fingers before. I laid my head on his thigh and my heart leapt into my throat as I savored the reality of his hair on his body as opposed the smooth girls of my past. I sucked his balls, I sucked his cock, I pulled his leg up and spread his cheeks and his smooth tight hole was before me, the muscle flexing. I copied his actions and attacked his pink rosebud with my tongue as Stefan moaned and squeezed my head between his thighs. I tasted the mustiness of fresh sweat combined with soap from his recent shower. Finally he pulled away from me and sat on his knees between my thighs.

He reached over to the lampstand between our beds and took a condom and a tube of lubricant out of his drawer. I looked in his eyes and we both laughed softly. I wanted to tease him about always being prepared but I didn't want to break the spell. He lifted my thighs and squeezed a stream of gel on my hole before rubbing it into me, pushing his fingers inside. Within seconds he had all four fingers in me and seemed about to push his fist inside before pulling out and coating his penis. He lifted my thighs over his shoulders and suddenly I felt the pressure of his cock pushing at my hole like a thick piece of hot steel. He gave slight push, then the head of his cock slid inside me and I gasped with pleasure. He leaned into me and his mouth covered mine to lessen the pain as he slowly pushed his cock into me.

"Let me know when you're ready for more of my cock," he whispered into my neck. "I don't want to hurt you, baby."

I began to rock underneath him, slowly becoming adjusted to his size.

"Now, Stefan, now but take it slow," I moaned.

I had my fingers dug into his back and I bit his neck as his cock fully slid into me. I felt totally complete for the first time in my life as if Stefan's penis belonged in me. So this was what being fucked by the man you love was like. He pulled all the way out and then he slammed his cock all the way back into me and I felt it press against that little hard spot. I began to tremble and pulled his body to me. My feet were on his buttocks pulling him deeper into me.

I felt the bed sway and rock with his rhythmic fucking. The loudest sound in the room was his big balls slapping against my ass cheeks. His face was in my neck as his mouth sucked and nipped. I knew I was going to have a kick ass hickey tomorrow but I didn't care. I played with the soft blond hair on his head as I pulled him closer to me.

Stefan was so gentle with me, so tender, as he fucked and whispered words of love in my ears. I never dreamed losing my ass virginity would be so incredible. Our earlier orgasms had given us staying power and we fucked for what seemed like forever before I felt my next orgasm. I grabbed Stefan and pulled his body to me as I ejaculated again. He'd long since let my thighs slide down around him and my feet pulled his ass cheeks apart as they pressed hard to deepen his cock's penetration into me. My asshole squeezed his dick hard with each of my cum shots and suddenly he jerked and drove his cock deep into me as his ejaculation began. He groaned as his body tensed, driving his cock hard deep into me for one final moment of ecstasy before I felt the throbbing of his cock as he shot his load into me. After his orgasm, he continued to fuck me gently until I felt his cum sliding out of me, dripping down my ass. Then he pulled his cock out and curled beside me, holding me in his arms. He threw his leg over mine to keep me closer.

"That was the best," he said softly.

We lay quiet for several minutes and Stefan's hand played with my chest hair. I decided it was time to tell him.

"I'd never been with another man before tonight." I said.

He rolled onto his side, his head propped up by his arm.

"Really?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm not going to lie to you. I wish I could say the same but I've been with a few guys before. Nothing serious and none here at the university."

"I'm not really surprised. You're like a sexual magnet, irresistible."

I said it seriously but Stefan grinned.

"Irresistible, huh? And I'm great, too?

"And an ego maniac," I smiled. "But you're my ego maniac and I love you."

He was joking, grinning at me but I could see the love in his eyes. Our relationship had definitely changed tonight. He kissed the palm of my hand.

"If I'd known I was your first man I'd have courted you longer, taken you somewhere special, not just thrown you in the back of my truck and fucked you in the woods!"

"Hey, I fucked YOU in the woods and I'll never forget that fuck. The first time is always the best."

He laughed softly. "You're right. I'll never forget that fuck. You know, I think it's time we went to Cracker Barrel."

"You do, huh? When?"

"How's tomorrow night?"

"Sounds good to me. By the way, did you know Cracker Barrel is owned by a bunch of homophobic bastards?"

"Yeah, but I can't help it if I like the food," he laughed. "Every time I go there I write on the wall of the bathroom stall. You know, things like if you want to suck my dick call this number. I always put the number of the dean's office."

We both burst out laughing.

"So if I take you to Cracker Barrel I'll have to give you the grand prize fuck," Stefan laughed softly.

He sucked on my nipples.

"Oh, you've got a deluxe fuck?"

"I've got Stefan's sex manual of tricks for you, Ben."

"Oh, I'm anxious to see this. Maybe you can teach me a new trick every day."

"I'm going to wear you out with lovemaking."

He held me in his arms and I was about to fall asleep when he started to whisper into my ear.

"I want you to know I let you catch me jacking off in the dorm room that morning."

"What?"

I was wide awake and he was grinning at me.

I hit his shoulder with my fist, hard. He broke up laughing and hugged me to him, peals of laughter pouring out, the sexiest man alive.

"I saw you coming across campus and I decided I was going to seduce you if it killed me. And you just watched me jack off and you were going to do nothing."

"Hey! You're the one that ran away because you had something else to do! Anyway, I masturbated in front of you before you left and you didn't do anything. You just laughed and took off."

He tweaked my nose.

"Yeah, well you just stood there like you were lost and I thought I was going to have to jerk you off myself. I probably would have if you hadn't spontaneously combusted. All the way to class I thought about what to do next and I wanted you panting for my body like a wild man so I had a chance in the woods," he grinned.

I licked his nipples.

"Well, did it work out to your expectations, lover?"

"Beyond all expectations," he laughed softly.

I kissed his lips. "I'm glad, stud. Or can't you tell? I've just got one question for you. Are you going to keep sleeping around with girlfriends or will I be enough for you?"

He looked me straight in the eyes.

"I told you. I've never loved anyone like you before. I'll never be with anyone else but you from now on."

My chest wanted to explode with my love for him.

"You mean..."

"I mean I want us to get tested so we don't have to use condoms any more. And I'm not going to pretend there's anyone else for me but you. I told you. I don't care who knows that I love you."

"Oh god, Stefan. I love you so much."

He sat up in bed and looked down at me.

"Will you marry me, Ben? Be my husband?"

I was so flabbergasted I didn't answer until I saw pain in Stefan's eyes. He thought I was going to say no. I sat up and hugged him to me.

"Yes. I can't think of anything I want more but I think we should live together for a while before we take that step. Who knows? You might end up hating me."

He grinned at me.

"Never, my love. Oh, and I didn't mean tomorrow but I do mean in the future, maybe after we graduate. So you're saying yes for sure? You're not worried about your folks?"

"I can't say I'm not worried about my family's reaction but I can say that however they react it isn't going to stop me from marrying you."

"That's good," Stefan smiled. "I've worried about asking you and how you'd respond."

"Don't worry anymore, baby."

Stefan curled up next to me and I pulled the sheet over us. Our naked bodies were entwined together and we lay quietly. Soon I heard soft breathing and I knew Stefan was asleep.

I looked at him sleeping, his hair tousled, looking like a sleeping Adonis, a blond god. I was happier than I'd ever been.

I'm going to be this man's husband.

I'm going to wake up next to the man I love every morning for the rest of my life.

I'm going to be Stefan's husband.

I gently ran my fingers through his soft hair and pushed it away from his beautiful sleeping face.

I loved him so much and he loved me back.

Husbands. My life was complete.

perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers