Stefan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers

"Does this line work on the girls you bring here?"

"Yeah," he laughed, "almost every time."

He pulled several blankets and two pillows from behind the truck seat, opened the tail gate, and laid them carefully on the truck bed. He jumped up on the truck, pulled his shoes off, and reached a hand down to help me up. Soon we were lying in the truck bed looking skyward.

"That's Ursa Major there," he pointed. "See the Big Dipper? Look, start at the North Star. That's the brightest and go from there to..."

We spent the next half hour or so with Stefan teaching me all about constellations and stars. I was surprised at the depth of his knowledge and touched at the pride he showed in teaching me. He seemed like a little boy showing me the beauty of the skies. It turned out his grandfather had been physics professor who specialized in astronomy and Stefan had spent his childhood being taught about the stars. He loved it and I could see the special meaning it had for him, the love he had for his grandfather. His sadness over his recent death was undisguised. Finally, his teaching lesson finished and we were quiet.

"Do you teach star lessons to everyone you bring here?"

I tried not to sound jealous or sarcastic. He turned on his side and propped his head on his arm, looking down into my face.

"No," he replied softly. "The stars are special to me. Plus, you're the only one who's let me rattle on so much."

I looked at his face. I could see it in the moonlight but it was hard to determine his true feelings because I couldn't see his eyes clearly.

"Well, I enjoyed the lesson. I took an astronomy class last year but I never really spent any time actually looking for constellations; actually I did the minimal amount necessary to get an A. Now I find out my tennis partner is an expert."

I hoped the owl's scream covered the sounds of me swallowing nervously. Stefan was so gorgeous next to me and I wanted him to kiss me. He cleared his throat nervously.

"I want to combine my love of astronomy with my computer engineering and work for a place like SETI."

He saw my blank look.

"SETI is the Search for Intelligent Life Institute."

"You mean like aliens from another planet?"

"Yeah. Don't tell me you think it's stupid."

"Absolutely not. I'm convinced there's life out there somewhere and I'm huge Star Trek fan."

"Now you're laughing," he grinned.

I grabbed his arm without thinking.

"No. No. It's just that I'd never heard of SETI. I got my first interest in science because of Mr. Spock, lots of people have. Didn't you know that?"

He laughed but I could tell he was serious.

"I've had girls to make fun of my interest in the stars, they don't know the difference between astronomy and astrology. Some have asked if I could tell their future. Yeah, their future with me was a date that was over and I never called them again."

"Well, I know the difference and I'm not some girl or haven't you noticed?" I asked softly.

His hand covered mine and my whole body flushed from its heat. I think he knew his effect on me because he pushed his thigh against mine. I shivered. Although the April weather was mild, the night air could still get cold and it was damp from the rainy weather we'd been having. If I'd known we were coming to the woods, I'd have worn a jacket. Stefan noticed my chill and pulled another blanket from behind him. He threw it over us, slid next to me and I felt the warmth of his body.

"You're cold. You want to get back in the cab or can you survive under this blanket with me?

"No, this is great. I can feel your body heat and I'm okay. It's great."

"So at last you're admitting how great I am?" he smiled.

Even if a snow blizzard had hit at that moment, if we'd been teleported to Antarctica, there was no way I was moving from under that blanket as long as he was there with me. I could smell the aroma of his Old Spice deodorant, the watermelon scent of his shampoo, and the clean freshness of his skin. I curled into his body and he wrapped his arm over me, his hand resting on my chest.

"This is nice," I whispered.

"I've really enjoyed being with you tonight, Ben."

My heart leapt into my throat. I could feel the electricity between us but I forced myself to be calm.

"I don't remember when I've had this much fun, Stefan. You sure know how to show your dates a good time," I said carefully.

I wasn't sure exactly how much to say to him. We'd already gone further than two straight guys would. I was pretty sure this was a gay moment but still I wasn't totally certain.

"You know, I might be a little nervous if we'd gone to Cracker Barrel," I joked.

He took my hand in his under the blanket.

"I'm gonna take you to Cracker Barrel on our next date," he whispered.

He pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. He pulled me closer to him and I felt his breath on my face. He closed his eyes and his lips touched mine in a tender kiss.

"Are you okay with this, Ben?" he asked, his strained voice so low I could barely hear him.

He put his hand under the blanket and his hand squeezed my cock through my jeans as he rubbed my crotch. He nipped my neck with his teeth.

"Am I moving too fast? Do you want some chicken fried steak first?" he chuckled into my neck.

I grabbed his hand and stopped his groping.

"This is okay but only if you promise me I get the steak tomorrow!" I joked.

He kissed me and bit my lip lightly.

"You're the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life," he said softly.

His tone was choked, as if he'd suddenly developed a sore throat and filled with more emotion than I'd ever heard from him. For the first time, I detected a faint Swedish accent. He hugged me to him.

"Do you like me, Ben?"

"Yes," I whispered and kissed his neck.

"I mean do you really like me?"

"Yeah, Sally Field, I really, really like you."

We both laughed softly at my joke.

His lips were at my ear and he nibbled gently on the lobe.

"I've wanted this a long time, Ben. Did you know I've gone to all of your football games? I'm the one who sent Nickerson to see you playing tennis with your friend."

"What?" I was surprised. "How did you know when we would be on the courts?"

"I'm on the tennis team remember? I've seen you guys play several times. You two just didn't see me. I wasn't surprised. You never seemed to notice I'm around."

We were quiet for a moment and then I remembered his football comment.

"What do you mean you've seen all of my football games? I've seen you there a couple of times but you were always with one of your girlfriends."

"Like I said, you haven't looked too hard. I've rarely missed a home game since we were freshmen. I don't think you even knew I was alive until you joined the tennis team."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He didn't think I knew he was alive? I thought it was the other way around. We had really screwed this whole thing up.

"So what took you so long to let me know, for you to work this whole thing out with Nickerson? Why didn't you just come right out and say something before now?"

"Are you kidding me? Do you have any concept of how intimidating you are, Ben? I don't think anyone on campus is the macho terror that you are. I think half the football team is scared of you."

He wasn't lying there and I knew it. It's a part of me, being the big dog.

"I was terrified you might laugh at me and out me to the whole university. That and stomp my ass in front of everyone like you did Collins. I didn't think I could live with that but finally I just couldn't stand it anymore so I had to do something. That something was to get you on the tennis team and the roommate business was just a lucky godsend."

"I wish you hadn't waited so long to tell me, Stefan."

"Even after you joined the team and became my roommate I wasn't sure about you. Sometimes I was sure you wanted me and then other times I wasn't so sure. Sometimes you're so goddamn dense! I literally threw myself at you. Are you so blind that you can't see that I did everything but get down my knees and suck your cock? I literally bent over and offered you my ass to fuck. Couldn't you tell? You acted like a macho preacher's kid who was learning how to masturbate for the first time. I couldn't stand it anymore so I decided to bring you here tonight. I figured if you reject me, you can always beat the shit out of me and leave me in the woods. At least the guys in the dorm won't have to know unless you tell them."

"Leave you in the woods? The truck belongs to you. There's not much chance of my beating the shit out of you unless I want to walk home.

Stefan burst out laughing.

"And my dad calls me a dumb blond. Ben, I'm trying to tell you I'm in love with you, you dumb ox. Now if you don't want me just kill me now and throw my body in the river. Just make it fast."

I felt like a total idiot. In fact, I'd never felt so stupid in my entire life. Stefan kissed my forehead and face before settling on my lips again. His hand reached beneath my shirt and played with the hair on my chest.

"God, you're the sexiest man I've ever seen in my life. I've wanted to touch your chest hair since the first night you moved in with me."

I rolled over on top of him and kissed him with every bit of passion within me, with my whole heart and soul. I was pressing my mouth to his so hard my lips hurt, my tongue fighting with his for control, and Stefan was returning my kiss with equal passion, moaning and grasping at me. His arms pulled me tight to him, his hands under my shirt massaging my back, and his legs wrapped around me. I don't know how long we kissed but at last we came up for air. I wanted to be naked with him, to share my body with him for the first time.

I sat up and stripped naked within seconds. Stefan pulled his shirt over his head and unbuckled his belt.

"Nothing doing, blondie," I growled. "I wanted to do this ever since I moved in with you. Put your hands over your head."

He meekly did as I commanded and I saw his armpits fully exposed for the first time, the thick blond curls beckoning to me. His eyes were half closed and his head thrown back in passion, his neck exposed to me. I removed the rest of his clothes, lusting for his naked body and his huge cock. He trembled with passion for sex, sex with me.

I knelt over him and kissed his neck, giving it gentle love bites. I moved down to his sexy pits and nuzzled my face in the curls, licking them, and gently pulling the hair with my teeth. All the while Stefan writhed beneath me, his legs wrapped around my back. I came close to shooting my cum all over him as I felt the hair on his legs rubbing my back. I'd waited so long to feel a naked man's body next to mine, feeling his body hair touching me, something I'd fantasized about since my first orgasm. I pushed into him, forcing his thighs apart and pressed our hard cocks together, the taut skin of my mushroom tip sliding through his pubic hair. It was better than any feeling I'd ever experienced.

Stefan tried to roll us over, to force me on my back, the fire in our eyes burning into each other. He made another try and grinned.

"My turn," he laughed softly.

"Nothing doing, Adonis. That sweet ass of yours is mine for the taking tonight; do you hear me? I don't want to have to get rough with you, O Great One."

I forced him on his back again and knelt between his legs. I lifted his legs up, kissing those sexy slender feet, then kissing down the backs of his legs until I finally reached the prize. I spread his legs wide, pushing them back over his chest, and splitting his buttocks open, exposing the pink rosebud. I kissed it and licked it until the muscle was relaxed and the hole was open. I fucked him with my tongue and he squeezed my head between his thighs, whimpering with desire, pleading for me to fuck him. I continued to eat his ass out until the hole was open wide, ready for my throbbing cock.

The full moon shone bright and bathed us in a soft light. An owl watched us from a tree, his large eyes seemingly mesmerized by us. Stefan looked so beautiful to me that it felt like my heart would explode. I looked for the condom I knew he'd laid beside us.

"Here," Stefan grinned. "Is this what you were looking for, macho man?"

He handed me a condom and lube.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"Don't mention it," he chuckled. "Just put it on and fuck me hard. I can't wait much longer."

Within seconds my cock was pressing against his opening. My tongue had prepared it well and I easily popped into his hole. I hesitated to make sure he was ready. I knelt over him, kissing him.

"Am I hurting you?" I whispered.

"Take it slow," he whimpered. "Your dick is so big it feels like a log is getting shoved in me."

I started to withdraw even though it felt like I was in heaven. He wrapped his long legs around my ass and pulled me into him.

"Where do you think you're going, babe? Just give it a second."

I paused and then slowly began to slide into his fiery heat. He was so tight my cock felt like it was in a vise.

"Are you okay, Stefan?"

He grabbed my head with his hands, his fingers playing in my hair, and suddenly he moved his body and impaled himself on my cock. I could feel my balls against his ass.

"Oh, god," he groaned. "Fuck me, Ben, fuck me! I love you. Fuck me!"

I began to piston in and out of his hole and I could feel the sweat pop out on my back. The truck rocked with each movement we made. I lifted my body and then it was like I was doing push-ups over him, the muscles of my arms expanding. Stefan played with my chest hair and twisted my nipples. I don't know how long we fucked but suddenly he gasped and I felt the hot wetness of his semen as it rocketed out of his penis and landed on our bodies. His body trembled like he was having a seizure and it was all I could take. My cock began to throb and within seconds it felt like I was not only emptying my cum but also my soul into him. At last I collapsed next to him. We were both breathless and rested quietly in each other's arms for a few minutes.

Our bodies were entwined and we looked into each other's eyes, naked passion mixed with exhaustion.

Stefan grinned and kissed my nose.

"You know, big man, this wasn't..."

"The way it was supposed to be? The way you planned it?" I laughed softly. "Did you really think a huge football star like me was going to let a skinny guy like you be on top?"

He bit my shoulder.

"Hey, wide receiver, I thought I was going to have to draw you a picture explaining how two men fuck."

"And so you thought I'd do the receiving."

"Well, you were the one who never seemed to catch on."

"Yeah, it wasn't that I didn't catch on, stud. It's just that I kept getting mixed signals from you."

He sat up and laughed.

"Mixed signals from me? I practically threw myself at you!"

I kissed his back down to the curve of his ass where he was sitting.

"Okay, okay, okay. WE kept mixing OUR signals."

He slapped my leg playfully.

"Whatever. In any case, I finally saved the day."

"Yes, O Great One. You finally saved the day.

Stefan lay his head on my chest and his leg over mine. We were quiet, enjoying the peaceful sounds of the woods, warm under the blanket he'd pulled over us. Suddenly we were both startled by vehicle lights passing us. We could hear the motor as it passed and we frantically pulled on our clothes. Stefan opened the lock box in the truck bed and pulled out a huge telescope. The vehicle passed on, headed out of the woods to the main road. I looked at the telescope.

"What the hell is that?"

We both started laughing.

"It's saved my ass a few times when the police showed up. We're just star gazing, officer."

We kept giggling like little kids as he put the telescope and blankets into the lockbox. We got into the cab of the truck and Stefan took my hand in his, kissing it and causing my cock to rise again.

"You know I'm in with love you, don't you?" he whispered hoarsely. "I told you before but you didn't answer. Is it too much for you? It should be obvious to you by now but I'm saying it again because I don't want there to be any doubt on your part."

I buried my face in warmth of his neck and put my arms around him.

"I got the message and it's not too much for me. I'm still trying to get adjusted to this whole thing, stud. You sort of sprung on me, you know. A movie, dinner, and sudden love. You said it yourself, I'm a little slow grasping these things but I do love you. I can promise you that. I have for a long time."

"How long?" he grinned.

"Since freshman orientation."

"My God, why didn't we say something to each other before this?"

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is now."

He pulled my face up and looked into my eyes as he kissed me.

"Now that I've revealed myself to you, will you still think I'm great?" he laughed softly. "Will you still worship me?"

I punched him in the stomach playfully.

"We're going to have to work on that ego of yours, asshole."

"You can have my asshole any time you want it, baby," he grinned. "Of course I hope you don't always think you're going to be on top."

There was a mischievous look in his eyes.

"We'll see," I laughed.

He was so handsome, so adorable that I felt like my chest was going to explode with emotion.

"You're the guy I've waited for my whole life, Stefan."

He gently kissed me and brushed my hair back with his fingers.

"I love the sexy way you look in the morning after you wake up, like an overgrown little boy with your hair messed up and needing to shave; such a macho little boy," he whispered.

"Good thing," I grinned. "I hope you get to see it every morning for the rest of our lives."

He kissed the tip of my nose.

"I love you so much, baby," he said.

"I've never felt anything like this before, Stefan. It's more than I ever dreamed making love could be. I can't wait to do it again."

He touched my lips with his fingers.

"Oh, we will. I'm going to make love to you every day," he said softly. "You make me feel wonderful inside and I promise you'll never regret loving me."

"I'm going to hold you to that, you know."

"I told you. I've never loved anyone the way I love you and I never will," he said softly as his lips kissed my neck.

We were kissing passionately, his tongue was down my throat, when we heard another car engine. We broke apart and I slid to the passenger side of the seat.

"We'd better get out of here before our luck runs out with the cops."

Soon we were back on the highway. He drove with one hand and held my hand with his other.

"You want to go to the Steak n' Shake and get a milkshake?" he asked. We've still got another hour before curfew."

We were back in the dorm with time to spare and fed each other the milkshakes with spoons. Then we had a pillow fight. We were laughing and apparently making so much noise someone banged on the door.

"What's going on in there, guys? It sounds like a madhouse. Can I play, too?"

It was Bart from across the hall.

"Go away!" Stefan yelled. "We're having a pillow fight and I'm beating Ben's ass!"

We heard Bart laugh and walk away.

"I think we'd better calm down a bit before the dorm manager opens the door to check on us," I whispered. "These walls must be paper thin."

"These walls are all made of block. You can't hear anything unless you're walking right past the door and the person inside is screaming."

"That could be a problem. I plan to make you scream with my cock in you every day."

"Damn, I can't resist your cock," he said softly, his voice like gravel.

My entire body was burning with passion for him.

"Oh, my god, fuck me, Stefan. I need your cock in me now," I moaned.

He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head and then did the same to me. He kissed my chest and nipples, pulling at my chest hair with his teeth.

perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers