All Comments on 'Stepdads Best Friend and Katie'

by katiebug22500

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sense and since are two very different words.

The early part of the story was very flighty and disorganized - which is probably how Katie is - but it was hard to read. The actual sex scene was pretty good, with only minor grammatical errors.

PhxSexFiendPhxSexFiendalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

It was a good story and had a lot of potential, but there were a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, which detracted from the reading. For example; "the ride was quite sense me and mom were both tired." should be "the ride was quiet since mom and I were both tired."

If you need an editor, let me know I'd be happy to help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love your stories

I love your stories I can imagine touching n being with you I want to hear more about you and your stepdad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bra sizes...

How can a 32D bra size be also a 38C? The number is the circumference in inches around the woman's chest measured below the breasts. The letter is the cup size from A to whatever or small to largest. Now imagine you putting on pants that are a size 6 inches larger than your waist... they'd fall off just like a 38 bra would slide off that woman. Women can increase their cup size with a "boob job" but not too many increase their chest size unless they fatten up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cool story

Enjoyed the read. And yes you can be 2 different Bra sizes. I'm not a bra-ologist but depending on the maker you can be several different sizes and cups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay, this needs a follow-up chapter, but...

PLEASE get an editor! The spelling and word choices (homophones) really messed this up. I knew this would be the result of "whole language" education (just write the words that sound right). Examples: 'through' instead of 'threw'; 'sense' instead of 'since'; 'shutter' instead of 'shudder' -- to cite just a few (author, look them up in an actual dictionary, an actual book with real pages, if you don't understand the difference in just looking at them). You have good ideas, but you need and editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Job!

Good story, good pacing, good sex. But you should have someone edit your work before you post it.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Errors

I gave it 4 stars because it was a pretty good story. I couldn't give it 5 due to all the spelling and grammar errors. You really need an editor. Too bad there wasn't a follow up chapter to touch on the possibility that someone was watching them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous