Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I know."

And I pushed slowly, then a little harder, until the head popped in past her sphincter. I let it rest right there, feeling the exquisiteness of the tightness of her ass. Then slowly, I pushed a half inch or so, then back out, then a little more, then back out. It probably took twenty of those short strokes before I was all the way in. "There, I'm in. How does it feel."

"Oh wow, that is really something. Really full, hurts a bit, less now than when you were pushing. Let's go slow and see if we can get in a rhythm."

So I slowly started rocking back and forth, pushing in and out maybe two inches on each stroke. Lane was getting into it pushing back on me when I pushed in.

"Mmmmmm, starting to really feel good, you can go a little harder."

So we continued on for a few minutes, getting a bit more energetic. Then she stopped, and quietly said, "Hey, sweetie, sorry to interrupt, but reach in my bag and grab the KY, feels like it's getting a little dry in there."

I had to pull out as her bag was on the floor. As I did, her ass-hole looked back at me wide open, then slowly closed up. Quickly, I got the tube, put some on my hand, rubbed it over my cock. I put two fingers in her ass just an inch or so and stretched. Then as I pulled my fingers out, I put the end of the tube right on her anus and squeezed some in. She yelped, "Damn, that's cold."

I then repositioned my cock on her ass and pushed back in. It was now a lot smoother going, and it was clear she was enjoying it a lot more. After a few minutes she stopped again, "OK, lover, on your back, I want to ride on top for a while."

I laid back, she moved over and straddled me, facing away. She reached underneath, grabbed my cock, put it in her ass just so the head was in then, then just plopped all the way down. "Ooowww, gaaawd. That is really amazing. Let's get it done now, OK?"

So she rode me quite hard and I could see she was rubbing herself on the front. All of a sudden, I noticed she was squeezing her anal muscles with every stroke, and it was pushing me quickly to my orgasm. Just as I was about to cum, she tensed up, arched her back and let out a healthy half moan, half scream, as I erupted deep in her bowels when she sat all the way down on me. She sat still for several seconds, with only her sphincter twitching, which I could only presume where the last vestiges of her orgasm.

Then she somehow spun around, without letting my cock out, and lay on my chest. Her breathing got back to close to normal, and she said, "That was really un-fucking-believable. Never could I have thought that it would feel like that, I've probably had stronger O's, but the combination of sensations was really wild. Thanks, lover."

"No, thank you, that was great for me too. A very special thing for you to do. You know, I think that is the first time, in all of sex we've had that we've cum at the same time. I don't mean just with you, I mean all of us."

"Wow, I wouldn't have thought. But, yeah it's real nice when we cum together." A pause, "I'm guessing it's not a problem for me to stay over?"

"Nope, make yourself comfortable."

And she slipped off my cock, jumped up out of bed, and went into the bathroom. I followed a few seconds later, as she just wiping up her bum with some toilet paper, "Hey, a little privacy?" she grinned.

"Oh, yeah, right, as if I haven't seen everything.'

"Just need to get rid of the sticky stuff, then back to bed, OK?"

"Sure."

She went back, and I grabbed a cloth, a little soap and water to make sure I was ready for a round two if there was going to be one.

I crawled back into bead, and Lane curled into my chest.

"You told Steph you were coming back here?"

"Yeah, she wanted to come, but she needed to stay with Abby."

"Did you tell her that you were going to get me to fuck your ass?"

"Oh, no. I think that might gross her out a bit, and not sure if she'd be OK with it. Let's hold that as our little secret for now. We'll tell her eventually. So what did you think of tonight?"

"Well, it sure looked like Abby had a really great time; you all did real good with her. She was beat when you left," I replied.

"So you haven't figured it out yet, have you?"

"Figured what out?"

"Steph and Abby."

"No, what?"

"Abby is Steph's younger sister."

"No way, that's not possible, is it?

"Sure -- they are about 18 months apart and if you think about it, there are lot of similarities in their looks and mannerisms. I'm sure you noticed that other than a little touching, that they didn't make any serious contact with each other."

I did notice that, but had no idea what to make of it. Wow, this was going to be really interesting, and wondering where it was going to go. The possibilities varied from very erotic to just totally bizarre. I wondered how the girls would be handling all of this.

"So Abby and Steph haven't really been having sex?"

"No, not really. I think maybe they've masturbated together or maybe even each other, but that's probably all. Steph hasn't told us much. So I don't really know any details, and have no idea where this could be going. She's kind of protective of Abby. Don't tell her I told you, but I thought you really should know."

"You are right, I do need to know. I'll figure out some way to bring it up gracefully."

We just lay there, cuddled together, in silence for a while, me trying to digest what I had just learned, and Lane, snoozing, but not sleeping yet.

"Hey lover, I need to ask you a question. You can answer or not, or if you say no for any reason it will be OK."

"Sure, ask away."

"You don't happen to have a friend or buddy or something that would be interested in doing a three-way would you?"

Whoa!!!!. I there is no way I could have seen that one coming.

"Care to explain?"

"Come on, that should be pretty plain. I want to do two guys at the same time. I want to fuck and suck at the same time, and I think I'd like to do you both in my bottom, you know, front and back. Are you up for it? Do you know someone that you can trust?"

"You're going to have to let me think on that for a while. This is not going to be as easy as you might think. I mean, I need to find a single guy, and I don't know that many, and then I have to get into some kind of situation that I can bring up the idea. God, not sure, but, like I said, I'll think on it."

"Why single guy? I have no problem in doing a married guy. In fact I've done two already."

"Wow, you do get around."

"Yeah, I guess I do. Look, think about it and see what you think you can do."

"OK. So any more surprises, or do can we just go to sleep?"

"Sleep's good!"

She curled up against my chest, and I wrapped one arm around her, and the other on her ass cheek, and we were out for the night.

I woke up with Lane stroking my dick lazily, trying to wake me up gently. When I did, it was pretty much rock hard, and she rolled me onto my back, straddled my midsection, and put it on the entrance to her pussy and just dropped on it. Then started rocking up and down, back and forth, and in a very short six or seven minutes, she came, and I followed about two minutes later.

We got up, showered, got dressed.

"Take you out for some breakfast, Lane?"

"Sure. Nothing much though, coffee, bagel, yogurt is good."

So we hit a neighborhood coffee spot, and sat down.

"Tell me more about Steph and Abby."

"Not much to tell, really. Like I said, about a year and a half apart. I know that Steph tells Abby pretty much everything, so that when this week rolled around, she knew what to expect. I mean, she knew that Step plays with all of us, and the most of us have fucked you, and that we have this thing going, so I have to believe that she is agreeing to play along. Steph won't know that I've told you about them, so you have to figure out some ay for her to tell you, otherwise you'll just have to keep mum."

"Yeah, this is going to be tough, because there is something about Abby that just clicks with me, and I'll have to figure out how to make it work with Steph."

"Good luck, buddy."

Steph came over on Monday evening by herself. When I opened the door, she just jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist, arms around my neck, and gave me the most loving kiss ever.

"Hey, lover. Glad to see me, 'cuz I'm glad to be here. I need a little TLC. I've been horny ever since Friday night. Couldn't wait to get back here to you."

"Come on in." as I walked back in closing the door, and carrying her into the living room. I set her down on the couch and sat beside her.

"Thanks for letting us use your place Friday. That was really a lot of fun, and Abby had a great time, and we all really enjoyed giving her her birthday presents. And thanks for what you did for her too."

"No problem. I'm sure you know that I enjoyed every bit of it as well."

"Yeah, that's what I want to talk to you about."

"What do you mean?"

"I was watching how you looked at her, touched her, whispered to her. I can tell you like her a lot, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not going to lose you to her am I?"

Uh-oh, I had no idea that I was that transparent, and that Steph was that perceptive.

"I don't know what to say. Yes, she is very cute, and I like her a lot, but I like all of you a lot, so it shouldn't be any different."

"But it is different. All along, I've been a bit jealous of her, I mean she's prettier than me, and even though she's younger than me she'd got bigger boobs and she fills a pair of jeans much better than I do. I see the way guys look at her when we are together. She gets the looks and attention; sometimes I think they don't even know I'm there." And her eyes started to mist up, and her head fell against my shoulder and she started to cry.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. Look, let's not talk about this now, let's play a little."

"No, I think we should clear this up. Yes I am attracted to her, but I am to all of your friends. I don't see that I'm going to treat her any differently than any of the others."

"But she is different, don't you understand?"

"No, tell me." I knew what was coming.

"Because, stupid, she's my sister!"

I thought it wise to let that hang out there for a while. Then, smiling, I said. "So, a little sibling rivalry here, huh?"

"Yes, I guess so. I mean I do want to share you, and have her experience some of the things I've experienced with you, but somehow, with her it's different than with the others. I can't really explain it, it is just weirder somehow.

"OK. I promise that I won't do anything with Abby that you don't know about in advance. Also, you get to decide when and how I get to visit with Abby, OK? But I will be really honest with you now, just as I will be with you from now on. I'm going to risk telling you how I feel about her, in exchange for your trust, OK?"

"You're scaring me a little."

"Well trust is a little like that sometime."

"OK tell me"

"I really like Abby, and I felt something really unusual when looking at her, touching, talking, listening. I really am lusting after her."

"Oh, god, don't tell me stuff like that. I'm really scared now."

"Hey, I promised. I won't hold anything back from you. I have no idea how something like this can turn out but I will not hurt you."

"This is going to get really, really, strange, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I think so, sorry."

"Do you know what scares me a little more?"

"There is more?"

"Yeah. I think she might feel the same way about you!"

"Oh, Steph, I don't know what to say, and I'm sorry."

"Look, let's just be really honest with each other, and I trust you to be good to both of us, OK?"

"OK"

She sat on the chair, and motioned me over to her. I stepped up, and she grabbed me around my hips, and then undid my belt, button, and pulled down the zipper. She pulled out my cock and balls, and said," Well I guess I'm just going to have to be best cocksucker I can be."

And she pulled it into her mouth, and swirled her tongue around the head and underneath. Then she said, "I kind of like that, cock sucker, cocksucker. Dirty words, I guess I'm going to have to be your dirty little girl. Cocksucker, cocksucker." Then she pounced on my dick and stroked, and licked, and pulled, and sucked with a determination that I could not believe, and until I was on the verge, "I'm cumming." And she never slowed down until I emptied myself into her and she swallowed it all.

"I'll share you with her, and I'll do it willingly because I trust you completely. I'll even help, but sweetie, if I lose you to her just always tell me the truth, and help me understand, OK?

"Yes, darling, I will/"

"So until then I am your personal cocksucker."

"Only if can be your personal cunt licker."

"Ooohhh, such dirty words. Oh god, baby I love you so much." She said as she leapt up onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

We just lay there for a while, when she sat up and said, "I need to get going, I still have some time, but I really need to get some study time in. I'll call you later."

"Don't worry, we'll make it OK."

With that she got up, put the clothes back together and straightened herself up and was ready to leave. I walked her to the car, and made sure she was OK, gave her a big, tender kiss on the lips and walked her out to her car, giving her a final quick kiss as she slipped into the driver's seat.

Was this possible? Was I falling in love with this 19 year old, and lusting after her younger sister.

As I was walking back up the driveway after Steph drove away, my neighbor, Steve, strolled over.

"Hey, buddy, you are going to have to tell me what is going on here. On Friday, I couldn't believe what I saw. Three cars, 6 or 7 girls piled out and went in. And then you've got this babe visiting you. You just gotta tell me what's going on."

"OK, I guess we need to talk, and you might be able to help me out with a problem I have."

So we went into the house, and I poured a couple of very liberal portions of single malt, and I proceed to relate recent history. It took almost an hour to relate everything, and two re-fills on the scotch.

Finally, Steve said, "You've absolutely got to be fucking kidding me. There is no way that this is possible."

"It's true. I don't really care if you believe or not, but I do have one small issue I need to fix. One of the girls has this thing about a threesome. You are married, so as far as I'm concerned you are off limits, even though she doesn't care -- she fucks and fucks just about anyone as it seems. But if you know someone that would be game, maybe I can fulfill one of her fantasies."

"Bud, I would so like to do any of them..."

"No way, I've got be really careful here. I mean they are young, they are trying to understand their sexuality, and what they've done so far is pretty much unconstrained. So there is no way I want to fuck up their psyches more than they may be already. But if one of them were to get pissed off or jealous, and tell their parents, then the ripple effect could be real bad. They are all of age, but still living at home, they've got to be a bit discreet. But on the other hand, if they want to explore and experience and enjoy sex, then why not me. I think I can provide them a much healthier experience than fucking around with some dip-shit 19 year old prick that wants nothing more than sticking it in a cunt and cumming, right?"

"Counselor, you make a great case. So, I have a younger brother, Ryan, that might fit the bill. He's 28, many girlfriends, no commitments, the wife says he's a hunk. Might be your threesome material."

"Possible. Can you send me a pic and something about him, I'll talk to Lane and see if she wants to go with it. And don't tell him anything about this. Don't want anything getting out until we're all ready."

Getting up from his chair, "No problem. I'd love to sit here and have you tell me more stories, but I gotta go. Still can't fuckin' believe it. Six of them? And you're just like any of the others -- one of their friends?"

"Yup. Don't really understand quite how it happened, but I'm just one of the gang. Go figure!!!!"

"OK, well, got to get back home. I'll send you something on Ryan, and good like, and you had better keep me posted on how this all goes," as he went out the door shaking his head.

To Be Continued...