Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered the kitchen, Tammy and Kelly were sitting on a couple of bar stools at the island, one drinking water, the other finishing what was probably her earlier wine. They were completely naked.

They jumped a little, startled by our arrival, and a little conscious of their nudity, especially with Steve in the room. Kelly grabbed her blouse, and pulled it on, but didn't button up. Tammy didn't have hers nearby, so just kind of squeezed her arms together to cover her bobs, and made sure her legs were together.

"How are you guys?" I asked.

"Great, had a fun time. Your wife is a lot of fun, and she does know a few tricks, things we've heard about, but never tried."

"Oh, Like what?"

"She brought over this vibrating dildo thing that we can put on our clit, or slip into out pussies. And when it's on, wow, the sensations are incredible."

"You mean, I've been replaced?", I smiled.

"Oh no, the real thing is better, but it is fun to try. We might have to get a few for ourselves."

"Just don't let anybody find them."

"Good point."

"We're missing somebody?" I asked.

"Your wife and Steph are having a little quiet time, if you know what I mean. Steph came in after we had finished up, and Laura took her, and really gave her some nice loving. They're probably sleeping or dozing now. How's Lane?"

"Well, I think you can say that she's had quite a workout too."

"Both at the same time?" asked Kelly.

"Yes, front and back."

"Which do you mean, like mouth and pussy, or the other?"

"No, the other, she wanted to do the double. She's pretty exhausted."

"Wow, she kind of hinted that was what she was going to do, didn't know if she really would or not," said Tammy.

So we sat and talked for a while, filled more wine and a minute or two later, Steph and Laura emerged from the guest bedroom, kind of holding on to each other. Laura had her panties on, but Steph didn't bring undies, so was totally nude.

"So how are you two?" I asked.

"Wow," Steph said. "That was really nice, and very different. She's very good at what she does."

Steve nodded, "Yes I know, she does that to me to."

Kelly then asked, "Where did you get so good at that, you've done that before, a lot? Oopps,, maybe I shouldn't have asked," she uttered, realizing that maybe Steve didn't know.

"No it's OK. Steve knows all about my friends." And she proceeded to relate the story of her girlfriends in colleges, and how she stayed in contact with them since then.

Then Kelly looked at Steve, "And you are OK with that?"

"Yes, we have an understanding that I can go out sometimes myself, like tonight."

Kelly then looked directly at Laura, "Could I borrow him sometime?"

"I think so, but then, I'd have to borrow one of you in return, would that be OK?"

Tammy was the first, "Sure, I'd love to!!!"

Well, that was setting the tone for future events, wasn't it?

We continued to talk, small talk mostly, and then about fifteen minutes later, Lane came out, having grabbed one of my t-shirts (she'd been here before, she knew where they were), and put it on and joined is in the kitchen

"So, how are you feeling, sweetie?" I asked opening up my arms and Lane came to me and snuggled in between my legs where I sat on the bar stool. She put her head on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear, "That was so amazing, so fucking incredible, I don't know if I could do that again. I mean, I will, I'm sure, but, right know, I'm coming down of this high that's just leaving me shaking."

"Here sit up, I'll get you something to drink."

"Just some coke or something -- need to drive."

Everyone was just staring at Lane, "I'm OK. It was great, something I've thought about for a while, I'm glad I did it, but it was intense. I am whipped."

Steph came up to me, and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the other room. We sat on the couch, and she said, "I spent some time with Laura, she talked to me a bit about herself and what she's done, and their arrangement, and how she feels about it all, and I trust her. You can fuck her if you want. I am totally OK with it. Though, I'd really like a favor, and it would be nice if it was the first, time, but I'd like to be there with you when you do, and after that, if you want to do it alone with her when you get a chance, It'll be OK with me."

Then she grabbed me by my face and put her mouth right on mine and gave me a good, long, wet, slippery, tongue all over the inside of my mouth, kiss.

"Oh, I'm getting squishy again down there, you want to take me back to your room and get me off one more time, this time with your cock?. I think I really need you right now."

And she pulled me up and led me to the bedroom where we had done Lane, and as we went in I looked back, and the rest were just staring at us. Steph closed the door and pulled me to the bed. We proceed to have a very nice slow, loving, tender bout of sex. I licked her to get her even more exited, and she turned around so she could work my cock with her talented "cocksucking" mouth. We did some missionary, then she got on top and started to ride me.

"So was it you, or was it Steve that fucked her ass?"

"Me first, then Steve."

"What was it like?"

'Which, in the ass or two at once?"

"Just tell me, OK?" as she continued to rock, my hands on her nice little tits, hers on my shoulders.

"As you can imagine, it's pretty tight back there, but it stretches and loosens up once you get in there. As you saw, it needs lube. It's a little weird to feel Steve's cock moving in and out."

"Did you cum inside?"

"Yeah. Both of us did. I imagine it'll be leaking out for a while."

"Ooohhhh, that's kind of nasty sounding. So it's clean back there?"

"Well, she knew she was going to do it so she did, yes. After, I cleaned up anyway, but nothing gross."

"I'm getting a little closer now, can you put a finger in there and let me see what it feels like?"

So without answering, I lifted her up, put two fingers in her pussy to get them lubricated, then slid my dick right back in, then slowly pressed my index finger into her anus. I slowly pushed in further, and wiggled it around a little, soliciting a number of moans from her as she arched her back.

She then moaned, "Deeper."

"All the way in," I responded.

"One more?"

So I pulled one out, put the second back in her pussy to get it wet again, and tried to push two in and got them in about to the first joint, when she stiffened, "No, no, stop, hurts."

So I pulled one out and shoved the middle one all the way in and wiggled it around, and pulled it back and forth simulating a cock fucking.

That did it, she sat down hard on my dick and let out her scream, and I could feel her muscles spasming on my cock and my finger, then she collapsed, rolling over on her side on my right. After a minute or so, she said, "I'm sorry, it just didn't feel good."

"Steph, don't ever, ever be sorry for something like that. If doesn't work for you, or you don't like or want it you always tell me to stop, OK?"

"OK, always."

"Can I just lift my leg over yours and you can fuck me that way?"

"Sure," as I entered her, on our sides facing each other. I was very close from just before when she interrupted us by having that orgasm, so I continued to thrust away, and in just couple of minutes came deep in her pussy.

She purred, "Nice, " and she closed her eyes and relaxed against me.

We must have dozed for a while because I opened my eyes as the bedroom door opened and Kelly came in. She came over and plopped down on the bed beside Steph. She ran her hand up her side, and cupped her breast, and then kissed her on the cheek, saying, "Come on, baby, I think we need to get moving, it's getting late."

Steph opened her eyes and smiled, "Hi, a couple of minutes, OK?"

"Sure, let me find your clothes."

She was back in a couple of minutes with shirt, skirt, bra, and panties.

"So where did these all come from, no one was wearing anything under their clothes tonight."

"We took them all off in the car on the way over. We couldn't have our parents seeing us going out looking like sluts. Even worse coming home like that. We stuffed all of them in a bag and left it in the car. Time to get dressed."

So Steph rolled out of the bed and Kelly helped snap her bra on, and with her skirt. "So how do I look?"

Kelly looked at her and said, "Hair needs some work, and you should probably just take all of the makeup off."

Steph went to the bathroom, and I could see through the door she was washing and combing.

"So how did it go in there after we left?"

"Pretty good. Laura let Steve fuck me, and he was a lot of fun. Different from you,- interesting. Nothing major, smells different, different skin, beard, had different touches, likes to kiss in other places, played with my bum a bit. Gave me two nice O's. Thanks for setting it up, they are both good people. I had a great time."

"The others?"

"Not sure, when we came out of the other bedroom, Lane, Laura, and Tammy were sprawled out on the couch,. Something must have happened because there were a couple of those dildo thingees on the floor."

Steph came back in, "OK now?"

"You'll pass, but you still look like you've had a good time. Hopefully all our folks will be in bed so we it won't be that obvious that we slinking in looking like we are."

With that we got up and went back out. All of the girls were dressed and ready to leave, and Steve was ready, and Laura was in her jeans, but looking for her shirt.. As we went to the door, each gave me a big kiss, my cock a squeeze, and I caressed each of their pert little bottoms. Steve and I walked out with them to the car, and as I glanced down at my watch saw that it was almost midnight. The girls backed out of the drive way and disappeared down the street. Steve then said,

"Look, Laura wants to talk to you a bit, but I have to get home, see that the sitter gets home OK, and stay with the boys. And, thanks for the evening Gene old buddy. I don't think I'll ever top that in this lifetime. Take care," shook my hand, and then turned and walked over to his house.

Just a little confused, I turned back towards the house and came in the front door, closing it behind me.

I didn't see her in the living area, so wandered into the kitchen to see if she was there. She was sitting on one of the bar stools, jeans on, but her shirt open, and the nice boobs exposed just enough to be interesting.

"Can't find my bra," she announced.

"So that's what you want to talk about?"

"No, silly. But it is a problem. They aren't cheap you know. I think that one was maybe sixty bucks, and pretty new. But no, just wanted to chat about tonight, and what might happen next. We'd have both stayed, but we need to get the sitter home."

"OK, so what do you want to talk about?"

"First, they are great, amazing. Just like you said, I can't believe how easy and comfortable they are about this. They all have this tight bond together, and they just want each other to feel good, and have good sex. Our group was like that, but these girls are a lot tighter. You do know, they could probably be talked into just about anything."

"Yeah, but don't go there. I've been kind of playing along in the sense of wherever their curiosity takes them, I want to be the one to hold their hands through it. I really haven't had to drop hints, or suggest anything, I mean other than tonight, pretty much everything has been their idea."

"Yeah, so the other thing. I still have my hall pass. Steve got freebies tonight - he got the grand prize from Lane, and then took Kelly and her gorgeous tits for two trips around the block. And I didn't get anything."

"Oh, come on, if I'm counting right, you played with each and every one of them."

"Yeah, we invaded a few orifices tonight, and they got off, I got off, so I'm not disappointed, on the contrary, I had a couple of real earthshakers, and being with them was like a breath of fresh air. But I do need your dick, that was part of the deal."

She came over to me, undid my pants, and pulled out my cock. She started stroking it as she leaned her tits against my arm, and whispered in my ear, "Now I'm betting you've probably had enough tonight that you'd have a tough time getting it all the way up and stay with me for an hour or so."

But, in fact, my cock was rising to the occasion.

She smiled, "Nice try, but, it will have to go a lot farther than that. So why don't we make a date of it somehow. I'm going to play a game with Steve. He knows we're going to do it, just not where or when. I'm not going to tell him in advance, but I'm going to leave enough hints and clues around to see if he can figure it out. You game?"

"Oh sure. Could be fun. One thing though, Steph asked if she could be with us when we do it, at least the first time. What do you think?"

"Oh, I think I can make that work. Bit more of a challenge, but why not. So you actually did get it back up fairly well, but I think I need real hard right now."

She moved away from me, grabbed a bag from the floor (dildo's?) and moved towards the front door.

"Think about the game, and we'll talk. -- Oh, and see if you can find that bra."

And she was out the front door and gone with me standing there with my dick hanging out.

I tucked it on, and picked up a few things, put a few things away, turned out the lights and went and crashed on my bed.