All Comments on 'Stephanie Ch. 01'

by canuckCD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice ...

... love story and refereshingly different from other stories published here ... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Well Written

A refreshing contribution of style and perspective that you could expand at any time. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eish

Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Your writing is very good.I hope you keep on writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story and you did caption this as chapter 01, so hopefully there is more about the two of them in the not too distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Memories

Wow! Brings back a long ago love that I will never forget! Very beautiful. Thank you. Hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.

great story, hope there's more chapters.

ChrispeChrispeover 10 years ago
Loved It

Your description of Stephanie was so erotic it was as if the reader was there with her. It has a great story line and I find it very erotic.

Please post more chapters soon, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I sure hope that chapter 2 will be posted soon!

canuckCDcanuckCDover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 coming soon....

Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

I do have a version of chapter 2 already written, but I am currently re-writing it before I post it. Hopefully, it will be ready soon.

This is a difficult story to follow up, as the first part was almost entirely true, and the 2nd & 3rd parts were a dream I had that night. Surprisingly, I had remembered enough of the dream to be able to write it all down the next day. Any future chapters will be entirely made up as I go.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

if they dont end up with eachother stop now. it would be too fucked up for them to split up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost perfect.

I really like this story. The only thing that kind of threw me was when she kept mentioning her old boyfriend. Other than that it was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous