Stephen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hear that, Stephen?"

"Yeah," he said, looking shocked.

"Okay, Liz, you're on," I said and kissed her. "But I think you're going to have to help us rally the troops."

She went down on both of us for a while, laughing lustily and commenting on how much fun it was to have two to play with. When we were both ready to go, I reached into the night stand for a bottle of lube.

"It's okay, I don't need that," she said. "He's about Stephen's size and he does it without that stuff. And there's no way I'm taking that thing between your legs up there."

"Just trust me. It'll feel better with this no matter who's doing it."

She loved it. I played with her a little to relax her and get her ready, then we got in the classic porn double-penetration pose, me on my back, her astride, Stephen over and behind her. It only took a couple minutes for everyone to get the hang of it and find a rhythm. She had multiple orgasms; in fact it was hard to tell when one stopped and the next started.

When Stephen came and rolled off her we slowed down for a minute. Her eyes were somewhere far away, her body resting on her elbows, propped on my shoulders. Slowly she came back to focus.

"Damn," she said. "That was incredible." Her breathing was still ragged, her hips still moving on me.

"But you're not done yet. And neither am I," I said. She looked at me for a long moment, then nodded. I slid her off me and got behind her in the spoon position again.

"Just relax," I said. "If it's too big, I'll stop."

"Okay," she said. She was mellow enough after all the sex that she didn't tense up, and I was soon inside her.

It wasn't too big. She loved it. We picked up steam, Liz fucking back at me as much as I was fucking her, and by the end we were just pounding into each other, her legs spasmodic and her body seemingly trying to move in twelve directions at once.

Stephen leaned in at one point to muffle her screams with a kiss, and she grabbed his hair and mashed his face into hers like she was trying to suck his tongue out of his mouth.

It took me a while to cum. There'd been a lot of sex that night. When I finally finished she was on another planet, still kissing and holding onto Stephen.

"Don't let go of her," I whispered. "She needs to be held after a ride like that."

Eventually we all moved over to my bed, which wasn't as messed up as his by half. We fell asleep in a heap and stayed there until late in the morning, everyone too wiped out for the tangle of bodies to become awkward. My last conscious awareness was of Stephen lifting his head to smile contentedly at me, his eyes half closed. I grinned and tousled his hair, and we were both smiling broadly as he put his head back down and we drifted off.