All Comments on 'Stiff Sentencing For A Young Man'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
isadoreisadorealmost 13 years ago

nice story! wish that i had a gentle big dicked trannie lover like Tess. I would give her anything she wanted.

hopefully there will be more of this story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Loved this but I'm curious, was this inspired by Domination Island?

SugarandSaltSugarandSaltalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliments on the story.

The author of Domination Island is on my favorite author's list. I wouldn't say this story is inspired by Domination Island because giant-cocked shemale giantesses have been in my fantasies for a long, long time. One could say that it is in appreciation for instead of inspired by.

I have more stories coming soon. Chapter 2 of the Gay Male "Entering The Thriving Sex Sector" should be available on this site any day now and a prequel to this story which explores life on the island preceding this story should be posted sometime next week.

;)

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

The quality of your writing is top notch. As a fellow author, I'm inspired by your work (especially to your level of detail and clarity).

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Loved It!

Then again as a fan of strong women dominating men, this is always my cup of tea. Hope to see more of this or a sequel or a similar story!

phoenix196phoenix196over 12 years ago
One of the best!

This must be one of my favorite stories! A great idea, very well delivered and so very sexy! Keep up the great work and more assertive shemale stories please whether with the giantesses or without. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Your stories are always so good! They're full of emotion, intensity, suspense, good description, and everything in em is well done but why does every story have a man getting raped and turned out in them? You should keep the dynamic of your stories cuz you have great talent tho I wish you would turn the tables and return the men to a masculine role instead of the sissy shit. I've read many of your stories seeking that type of action and closure but alas it always eludes me. Well done nevertheless.

midvalley9midvalley9about 9 years ago
Great stuff as usual

In response to the earlier comment, what you suggest would completely ruin it. I have never understood submissive fantasies where the writer feels compelled to restore the sub's power and manhood at the end, almost as if the only reason they enjoy subbing to begin with is because it makes their ultimate dominance at the end of the story all the sweeter. These people are not real submissives in my estimation, and their stories make my dick soft.

Anyway, awesome story. The only problem I have (as is the problem I have with most femdom and shemale femdom stories) is that I find the idea of the man starting to enjoy it kind of a turn-off. If he continues to resist until the very end (without success of course) it makes it way hotter. In my own fantasies, even though I enjoy being "turned out" I prefer to maintain the illusion that I hate it. It's the concept of the dominant party not giving a shit whether I live or die, but only using me for her own physical enjoyment, like a life-size sex toy. Any sort of tenderness or reciprocation is a big no-no.

But it seems all of your stories end with the dude coming around and loving getting plowed in the ass. I would love just one where the guy never learns to enjoy it, like in Laz110's Domination Island series, probably my favorite on this site.

braandknickersbraandknickersalmost 9 years ago
Kept me hard from start to finish

Amazing story that still has me hard. I would expect many more positions and even release for Ellis. I've read some of your other stories and always enjoy them, no different with this one except that I still remain hard. Thank You!

zzingo99zzingo99about 4 years ago
Nice

Read a couple of your stories, very hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So sad!(

The end is so sad! I hope they will be together forever!!

Also hope the author is okay, he had not written anything for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, he seems to have given her carte blanche to do whatever she wants. The (male) author likes Amazon women, but dies he also have a homosexual tendency? He has written he gave a blowjod and anal sex. Fine for a submissive lifestyle and I hope the giantess smothers him just before she uses his arm as a dildo just to enjoy DP.

smoothed273smoothed273about 2 months ago

👍👍👍👍👍💖💖💖✌🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous