Still Lost in Space Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny grabbed the bag and spilled its contents out on his bunk next to him. "My toys," she replied. She sorted the toys on the cot and held up an eighteen inch long sawed off broom handle. "Let's start small," she said, pulling down her pants.

"Eeww. Ever hear of shaving? You've got more hair down there than I've got on my head. You need to get that trimmed."

"Next time," Penny replied, as she positioned herself on her knees in front of him with her ass twitching in anticipation.

Will looked at the broom handle and back at her butt. "Don't you want me to lube this or something?"

"Nope. This is fine. Go ahead," she urged him, waving her ass back and forth.

"Okay," Will said.

*

Smith heard what sounded like a very contented grunt come from Will's cubicle, then silence. He made his way back to the stove to get another cup of tea, listening as much as he could for sounds through Will's door, but didn't hear anything more. He poured a new cup and sat back down at the table wondering what the children were up to.

*

Will had been working the stick for few minutes now and was amazed just how much Penny could take and still wanted more. In the mean time, she'd begun using a free hand to work on her womanhood, burying her mouth on her supporting arm to stifle her moans of delight.

"Does this really feel good?" asked Will, really wanting to know.

She quickly nodded her head between gasps. "Just...a little more," she whispered.

Will shrugged his shoulders, twisting the stick as he pushed it in and out. This wasn't as bad as he expected it to be. Just strange.

*

Smith was in mid sip when he heard what seemed to be a muffled scream. He rose from his seat and headed to Will's door when he heard laughter coming from behind it. Thinking better of it, he made his way back to his tea.

*

Will was still chuckling at what he'd just seen. When Penny came, the broomstick popped out of her ass and flew across his cubicle like a spear. Penny started to laugh along as well, as the orgasm that swept through her a moment before began to subside.

"Does that always happen?" asked Will.

"Sometimes. Sorry I forgot to warn you."

"Feel better?"

"Oh yeah," she sighed, as she tried to stand on wobbly legs. Will helped her to her feet and steadied her. She looked at him and started to chuckle again. Then she wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "That was the best ever. I don't know if it was because it was my brother doing it or I was just so wound up."

"Maybe both," Will replied, sitting down on the cot.

"So, do you want a handjob?" she asked, as she pulled her pants back up.

"I don't know."

"You don't know? What, do I have to go down on you the first time?"

"No, I mean, I'm not all that turned on by you. You're my sister and knowing that jungle exists down there is a real downer," Will said, pointing to her crotch.

"Well, what did you like the most about 'your little angel'?"

"She had nice tits," he replied, perking up.

She smirked and started pulling her top off.

"Wait," Will whispered. "You don't have hair on your chest too, do you?"

"No!" she said giggling, "But I do have nice boobs if I do say so myself." She finished pulling her top over her head and tossed it aside. "Well?" she asked, waiting for him to say something.

"Try losing the bra."

"Okay, okay. I was just trying to heighten your enjoyment of the moment." Off came the bra. He still had a blank look on his face. "Don't you like them?" she asked looking down at herself. "I'm a 36 D with puffy nipples. What else do you want?"

Will shook his head a moment. "Sorry, your tits are almost identical to the girl I dreamed up."

"So, we're happy then?" she asked, looking for a smile from him.

"Yeah, we're happy," he replied, dropping his pants. When he looked back up he noticed her staring. "What?"

"I...I...uh...never saw one before," she said and started to giggle. "So, how do you want me to do this?"

Will laid down on his cot with his shoulders and head propped up against the wall. He motioned for her to kneel next to the cot so he could reach her boobs while she performed her payback for his services.

"So, what do I do?" she said, wrapping her hand around his limp doodle.

Will pulled her hand away and showed her.

"That's it? That's all I have to do? This is easy," she said.

"Yeah, it's not hard at all, you just have to work at finding the way I like it."

"Tell me," she said, as Will's doodle slowly awakened.

*

Smith emerged from the head wiping his hands with another moist towelette looking for signs of life on this level. There still was no sign of the kids. He checked in on the Major who was still sound asleep. As he passed the Robinson's cubicle, he could make out the sounds of Maureen moaning. "Humph, someone's going to be in a better mood later," mumbled Smith to himself. He crept his way to Will's door and listened. He heard some giggling. 'At least they're not fighting,' he thought to himself.

He turned to creep away when he heard Will saying something. Placing his ear against the door he heard, "...Yeah, just like that. Oh...oh...yeah...not too fast, that's better."

"It's getting kind of purple," Smith heard Penny say.

"Oh good Lord," whispered Smith. He wanted to creep away but found himself fascinated by what might be going on in the room. Biting his lip, he placed his ear upon the door again and listened.

"It's leaking," Penny said.

"I can't hold out much longer," groaned Will.

"Why are you trying to hold out?"

"Makes it better, more intense," he said through gritted teeth.

"Are you going to make a mess?"

"Probably, and you better keep your face out of the way."

"Still trying to hold out?" Penny asked and giggled.

Smith heard a hard grunt.

"Oh shit!" laughed Penny. "Wow, look at the mess you're making."

"Great job, Sis," sighed Will. "I guess I'll lay off the 'Queen of Butts' jokes for a while."

Smith, stunned with what he'd just heard, crept away and headed for the lift. He reached the first level and found the Robot and Judy talking quietly. Judy looked at Smith and knew something was up.

"What's wrong Doctor Smith?" she asked.

Smith wasn't about to tell her what he just heard. Besides, it wasn't any of his business. Both Will and Penny were adults. What bothered him more than anything else was the fact that everyone on the ship was getting some and he'd been shut out. The more he thought of it, the madder he got. Looking at Judy he assured her he was fine and told her that the Major should be waking shortly. As he watched her go down the ladder, he turned toward the Robot.

"I'm telling you my fine metal friend, when that ship arrives I'm either getting some of my own with one of their crew or I'm leaving with them." He waited for the Robot to respond, but it didn't. "Do you want me to leave?"

"Of course not, Dr. Smith," it replied.

"Yes you do, you faulty laptop with treads! You'll rue the day that Doctor Zachary Smith walked off this pile of garbage called a space ship!"

"Did you miss your nap today?" asked the Robot.

"Yes, but there's no time now, the other ship will be here within the hour."

"Go lay down for a while. I'll wake you when the other ship arrives," said the Robot.

Smith sighed, "Maybe you're right. A light nap may help my mood."

"Pleasant dreams," said the Robot as Smith went down the lift.

"...Will Major West survive his ordeal with Judy? Will Professor Robinson live up to his boast? Who will clean the mess in Will's cubicle? Will Doctor Smith feel better after his nap? Will Kirk run out of Tic-Tacs? Tune in next time when we hear Penny say..."

"Very impressive Pavel, but it isn't big enough."

"It isn't?"

"...And when Judy examines Sulu's sword..."

"It's so long and hard."

"Yes it is."

"...And when Maureen checks out Scotty's bagpipes..."

"Can I blow on the mouthpiece?"

"Aye."

"This and much more on the next episode of Still Lost in Space..."