All Comments on 'Stoking the Fires Within'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jakkjakkalmost 19 years ago
FINISH IT

This has the makings of a great story and can be drawn out on at least one or two more chapters. Look foward to reading what comes next. "jakk"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Master Story Teller's latest

I don't know whether you've been there and suffered that. If you have then you know the emotions invoked. If you haven't then you are a genius in being able to invoke the hurt and anguish. I only wish I had a Chris when I had to pass through that dark valley. I agree with the previous comment that you ought to carry this one through to completion. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story BUT....

Two WEEKS after his wife dies? I gotta tell you, if my wife and kids died, I think I'd be out of commission for more than 2 weeks... seems WAY rushed. It's well written and very hot, but...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mourning over too fast

the emotional mourning process here is WAAAAAY too fast.

go thru and replace weeks with months and you would be closer to a realistic mourning time.

Master_VassagoMaster_Vassagoalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Something from the Author

This is to address the comments about the timeline in the story. Yes, at first I had a couple of months listed. But I also know that really good close friends wouldn't let you mourn that long alone. It was my idea to show the strong tension between them both and the intimate relationship they had before letting Chris and Chad find one another.

Who's to say that it doesn't happen a few days later, or months later even. Me, in this story at least.

Thank you for the positive feedback and there will be another chapter. Very soon actually.

I would like to quickly point out that yes I realize now there are a few errors I overlooked when editing this, self-editing is a bit hard for me, I always overlook the little things.

Thanks again,

MV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES