Stolen Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me Jessy. Your body is already mine, you just need to quit fighting it and give yourself over to me. I am everything you need. I will own you and cherish you. Control you and want you. Use you and love you. I will be your world and you will be content and happy beyond anything you've ever known." Tanya pulled his head around and covered his mouth with hers. It felt so good to be wanted that Jessy gave in to her kiss.

They kissed like that for a while then Tanya got up and pulled him to his feet. Her cock made quite the bulge in her shorts as she pulled him to the edge of the trail where some soft moss was growing and pushed him to his knees. She undid her shorts and dropped them to the ground, releasing her impressive penis. She grabbed his head and shoved it into his face, squeezing his jaws to force them open. She wanted him to feel taken, knew it was what he needed and what would make him completely hers. As her cock slid to the back of his throat she held him there enjoying his sweet warmth and his slow embracing of her dominance. Several days ago in the bus she'd had to force him to let her stay in his mouth, now he tolerated her turgid womanhood without struggling. Thick and throbbing she filled his mouth with her lust, but when he looked up he noticed that she was looking back down the trail. He tried to turn his head, but she pulled him back to the task at hand and flashed him a bright smile.

"Don't worry about the trail. Just focus on making me feel good." Jessy's hands were on her thighs as he did his best to swallow her. Her hips kept a constant rhythm of short thrusts causing her balls to bump into his chin as she humped his mouth. He lost track of time. His entire world shrunk to the point where her cock filled his mouth. Tanya grabbed his arms and pulling him to his feet said,

"As wonderful as that feels I really want to cum in your tight little ass again. Take off your shorts and get on all fours. Since we're in the woods I think it's appropriate for us to do it like animals." Jessy wasn't happy, or at least he didn't think so, but he was trapped by this dominant woman. "Come on Jessy! Quit stalling. You know I'm going to have you one way or another." After a few seconds of hesitation he dropped his shorts, turned toward the trail and got down on his hands and knees in the soft moss.

Tanya knelt behind Jessy, admiring his round little ass with caresses as she worked up some spit. Once she had enough she bent forward and tongued it into his ass even though her cock was still slippery from his mouth. She moved up behind Jessy and in one slow steady stroke pushed her aching cock fully into his ass. For the first time he could focus on the sensations of the tip stretching him open and the shaft pushing into him. It made him feel small and insignificant to have this woman enter him for her pleasure. This was an old feeling he knew from his submission to Anna, but in a whole new way. This made his submissive nature vibrate and sing within him as if her cock was the bow and his body the violin.

"Oh baby! I've been waiting all weekend to get back inside you! You like it too. You know you do. You've been thinking of me taking you every time Anna touches you. Haven't you?" Jessy was astonished at how having her inside him made him feel. "Haven't you?! I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say you want me inside you!" Jessy finally stammers out a weak,

"I want you in me Tanya."

"You can do better than that!" Tanya was pounding his ass with deep strong strokes that shook his whole body. Riding him like some stallion intent on spreading its seed into an unwilling mare. Her arms controlled him and held him in place for her pleasure. "Say it! I'm so close to cumming! Say it and I'll shoot my load into you!"

The part of Jessy that still clung to Anna wanted this over, but another part, a growing part, wanted it to last. That part was starting to whisper to him about how good it felt to be wanted. How nice it felt to have her gripping him tightly as she neared her orgasm. How incredible it felt to be so full of her. Suddenly that part of him spoke out,

"I want you Tanya! I want to feel you deep inside me! Please cum in me!" As if on cue Anna stepped from behind one of the bigger trees less than thirty feet away, tears streaming down her face. Jessy felt something break inside him as he looked into her eyes. He mouthed two words, "I'm sorry." Tanya grabbed his pony tail in one hand and his chin in the other as she pointed his face toward Anna and said,

"That's right Jessy. She's been watching the whole time!" Tanya released his head to grab his hips and bury herself in him as she exploded.

"Oh yea baby! Ugh! Oh God this is the best! Ugh! UGH! UUUUGH! He's mine Anna! He's all mine! I just shot a huge load in his ass and you heard him telling me he wanted it. Now he's going to shoot his load with me in him!" Anna strode over to stand before Jessy. With all the strength she could muster she slapped him hard in the face.

"Go ahead Jessy. Cum. Cum for Tanya. You belong to her now you sniveling little piece of..." She sobbed, covered her face and ran back into the woods toward camp.

"Yea baby! You heard her...cum for me!" Tanya's hand gripped his cock and pumped it. Jessy's head was reeling. His cheek was aflame with Anna's hand print and he felt completely debased. But the pleasure he was feeling from Tanya's cock in his ass and a submissive's deep need to be used pushed him over the edge. With a huge grunt Jessy sprayed his cum into the moss where it mixed with his tears.

Back at Camp

Tanya came in Jessy several more times before the started back toward camp. By the time they got there Anna was gone and so was everyone else. That didn't really surprise him, after all they had been Anna's friends. He could only imagine their reaction to Anna's arrival and her explanation for their sudden need to leave.

Jessy was feeling pretty down about how things had turned out with Anna. He moped around the camp site as Tanya broke down her tent and when she was finished she sat on the picnic table beside him.

"This is for the best. I was going to have you no matter what."

"I know, but I still feel bad about hurting Anna."

"I don't. She was never going to dominate you properly. You're going to be much happier beneath me." When he looked over at her she moved in and kissed him long and hard. After the kiss he asked,

"So how are we getting home?"

"I called a friend on my cell before I followed you into the woods. They should be here in a few hours."

"Before you followed me?"

"Yea. I told Anna I was going after you to steal you away from her. She said she didn't believe I could do that, but I guess she wasn't as positive about it as she sounded. Either way I knew I was taking you home with me." Jessy shook his head in amazement.

"You're pretty confident."

"Honey, you've been mine since that first load of cum I shot in your mouth. And speaking of cum, I'm ready for you to show me some more of your oral skills. We've got some time to kill till my friend gets here and then a long ride home. I think you're going to be pretty tired by the time we get to my place."

"What's up with the friend? I thought you were new in town?"

"Oh this is a friend outside of work. I met her before I started the new job and met Brit. She's a lot like me, I...uh...think you'll like her." Tanya said with a smirk.

"A lot like you?"

"Yes. That's what I just said. Now enough talk, time for you to get to work." Tanya pointed to the growing bulge in her shorts.

Jessy looked at the smooth black skin and long legs of the woman beside him. She was a beauty and even hornier than he was. Could he really belong to her? Did he even want to? What would it be like to be with a woman like this day after day? As his mind tried to come to grips with these questions he bent over and unzipped Tanya's shorts.