All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 11'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Kill Them!

These are some assholes that need to be killed, and not quickly.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 16 years ago
You continue...

...to tell a difficult story line VERY well. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whoa

I think this is my favorite chapter of all! Thanks alot, Mygypsy

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
At Least

I have to totally agree...you are a very good storyteller...every time I read another chapter I get angry! I want to shout at her to wait until their asleep and kill all of them. At Least you let her be free of Hawke...at first I liked Ren and thought he would be the one to save her but that cryptic little spot where he considered what he wanted her for made me believe that he's just a pimp and is being nice just to make her trust him....My hope is that she can go back home...and get the help she needs to get over this...if that would be possible at all.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmmmm

Its hard to think where to go from here. On the one hand I would LOVE for her to b*tch slap them and get her tail out of there. On the other, I kind of like Ren and hope he is as nice as we all think he is. If he is, maybe there can be some kind of happen ending if not then maybe she can kill him and make a run for it. It hard to read a story like this and even harder to write it. We (well most) all would probably do something diffrent. I still love this story and CAN NOT wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree with everyone

I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone's comments that (1) this is the best chapter so far (2) these douchebags should be killed and (3) if Ren is really the nice guy we're being led to believe he is, then hopefully there's a happy ending for him and Sky. Such a sad, sordid tale that's very well written. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent....as Usual!

I'm soo happy she's with Ren. I hope he really is a nice guy and keeps her for himself, he reforms and they ride off into the sunset together. Or maybe he loves her so much that he takes her home where she finds out she doesn't fit in anymore and that she really does miss & love him, runs off to find him and they ride off together. Hey, I can fantasize can't I? I love your story telling. Keep up the great work and I hope you post more soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous