Stolen Moments

Story Info
A weekend of pure bliss.
2.6k words
4.59
16.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

I looked at my watch, hmmm he will be here soon I must get the place just perfect. My dear friend was flying in from overseas to visit me for the weekend. I had given him instructions on how to get to the cottage I had rented and was now feeling panic stricken, what if he does not find me? My trail of thought was broken by my mobile phone ringing, I picked up the phone to hear that wonderful accent of his, I listened with a smile on my face, said my goodbyes and switched the phone off, I looked around the room, right I must be ready, I thought to my self as I set to making his welcome just perfect.

The fire was glowing, and the wine was on ice, the two glasses next to the ice bucket. Mmmm the candles I must light the candles, I lit the candles and put some soft music on, turned out the lights and looked round the room. Yes, it was perfect; you could see the flames dancing off the walls and the shadows forming in the corners. Once again the silence was broken but this time with the sound of a horn outside, I ran to the window I could just make out the figure of a tall handsome man stepping out of a taxi.

He looked at the cottage and a smile formed on his face, yes it was you, I could not wait to see you face to face, I ran to the door and swung it open to see you stood there, a man with strong features, wow I melted there and then on the spot. Your smile was so warm and you were everything I imagined you to be.

I opened up the door and gestured with my hand for you to enter, you looked at me but did not move, the look of panic must have formed on my face because you just smiled more and put out your arms, don't I get a kiss were the first words you spoke and they melted me completely, I fell into your arms and planted the biggest kiss on your lips I had ever given. You lifted me right up off the floor and carried me away from the cold of the night air into the warmth of the room, kicking shut the door behind you.

The glow of the fire still made shadows that danced off the walls of the cottage as you held me in your arms, my body slid down yours as we kissed, my feet finally finding the floor and planting themselves firmly there, my hands ran down your chest as I stepped back to take you all in, I still could not believe you were here in my sight, a feeling of total satisfaction came over me, be they stolen moments or not I was going to have the best week end ever.

You took your jacket off and placed it onto the sofa and went out into the hall to get your bag that had been discarded when we had embraced, I poured the red wine and knelt down in front of the fire my back against the arm chair. I lifted your glass as you entered the room and you took it, taking a sip and placing it down on the table, placing your bag next to the glass you opened it up to reveal a rose, the reddest rose I had ever seen, picking up your glass you walked over to me and handed me the rose, a rose for a rose, and a tear ran down my cheek.

The fire crackled as you sat your self down in the big old comfy arm chair, I lent to the side against your leg looking up at you, I could feel the heat of your leg against my back, you brushed the hair out of my face and ran your fingers over my cheek, then traced the out line of my lips, I still could not believe it ... at last I had you in my grasp, I moved onto my knees and looked you right in the eyes I could almost see my reflection, your eyes shone, such feelings could be seen in those eyes of yours, you slid off the chair, took my glass and placed it next to yours.

Face to face we knelt, my hands ran up your chest and started to open the buttons to your shirt one by one, you stopped me by placing your hand over mine, I looked up at you, puzzled ... not yet, you replied, not yet... Taking my hand we stood up, walked out of the room and up the stairs, you stopped at the top and looked around, a cheeky grin on your face, you spotted the bathroom and lead me towards it, opened the door and guided me in.

The steam from the hot tap filled the room as the bath filled up, you turned and looked at me, I smiled, nodded and started to unbutton your shirt once again, I slid the shirt off your shoulders and dropped it to the floor, my hand once again ran up over your chest, then down to the belt on your jeans, mmmmm I undid the buckle, the button and zip.

As you kicked off your shoes and proceeded to remove your jeans, I took a step back and started to remove my clothing, I undid my jeans and slid them down, kicking off my shoes as I went, stepping out of them I could see you watching me bringing a smile to my face, I slid down my pants and last of all I removed my top, sliding it over my head.

Two naked bodies, stood looking, wanting, feeling the need to touch. The sound of the running water took your attention away from my glare, you turned to tend to the bath, placing oils into it, the sweet smell of lavender, mmmmm I stepped into the bath followed by you and slowly lowered my body down into the hot, soapy water.

I could feel your body against my back so warm and comfy, your hands wrapping them selves around my waist, sliding up to cup my breasts, I lay back into your arms as you slowly rubbed my body with the warm soapy water. Your hands slowly working their way down my tummy, slow circular movements, lower till they reach the garden of Eden, ohhhh you slide your fingers in between my legs and felt all the splendour, leaving me with in your power.

Slowly raising my legs and allowing them to part, allowing you to find my clit, to spread open my lips and feel your way around, as you touch my body jerks, the feeling is so intense your fingers now deep inside my pussy while rubbing my clit. My back arching with every push of your fingers, the juices starting to flow as you nibble on my neck mmmmmmmm I am in heaven, can it really get any better? Hell yes it sure can!

You slide your hands back up my body, once again cupping my breasts, I slowly roll to my side and then into a face down position, looking up into your eyes I can see a smile forming on your face, as you start to run your fingers up over my back and through my hair. I start to kiss your stomach, tender kisses planted all around your navel, then with the tip of my tongue tracing a line down to the base of your hard.

Ooohhhhhhh, I can see your hard throbbing right there in front of my face, sticking out my tongue, I tease the base and half way up the shaft, the warm water hitting my chin as I continue to lick my way up the shaft, mmmmmmm I look back into your eyes and with a grin I take you into my mouth, feeling you sliding deep along my tongue in my mouth till you find the back of my throat, there you remain till I close my mouth tightly around you and start to suck, sucking up and down your shaft, your hands on my back rubbing so hard, pushing me onto your hard swollen, throbbing cock.

I could feel your body reacting to the stimulation I was giving, leg muscles tensing, your hips moving with every deep thrust of your cock to the back of my throat, the warmth of your hands on my back, rubbing and gripping as your body tensed and relaxed, as I go faster and faster I could taste the pre cum oozing, the taste was divine, as I built up speed and rhythm your body started to shake, I could feel every muscles in your entire body jolt as you cum, deep in the back of my throat, the feeling of the hot cum sliding down, mmmmmm was so good.

As the last drop of cum left you I could feel your whole body relax and sink down into the bath, a look of satisfaction formed on your face as you slid out of my mouth, I lay my head on your stomach and there we remained for what seemed like ages, two bodies holding, rubbing and totally enjoying each others company. As the water became cooler you patted me on my head and gestured that should get out and make our way down stairs to the warmth of the open fire.

We got out of the bath and towelled each other down, wrapping large towels around our bodies we walked out of the bathroom. I could feel the cold air hit my body and i shivered, you placed an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close into the warmth of your body, the heat from your muscular body stirred my insides, the feeling of want came over me, I placed my hand on your stomach and looked up into your eyes. We got as far as the top of the stairs when I stopped, you gave me a puzzled look and questioned my actions, I smiled and wrapped my arms up around your neck, planting a hot passionate kiss directly on your lips, you responded by opening your mouth and allowing my tongue to enter and dance along side yours, probing and tasting. My towel fell to the floor as your arms wrapped around my still slightly damp body, the smell of lavender filled the air, lifting me off my feet and slowly raising my body I wrapped my legs up around your waist, I could feel the heat on the inside of my thighs from underneath your towel.

Taking three steps down the stairs you turned round and lowered my body down, I loosened my grip from around your neck and lay my arms up above my head holding onto the top stair, you took my legs from around your waist, lowered and spread them, looking into my eyes you began to lower your head, I took a gasp as I felt your tongue fine my hot lips, parting them to lick at my clit, I grabbed out with my left hand and found the railings to the banister, I grabbed hold of it with a grip so tight I could have snapped it with one twist on my wrist, my other hand I placed on your head, grabbing and pulling at your hair, with every suck of my clit, I pulled on your hair, which in turn made you such harder the feeling was so wonderful, I could feel your fingers probing, finding my wetness and sliding into me, in and out ohhhh I wanted to scream, hell I did scream, arrrrrrrrr your thumb buried deep in my hot wet pussy and your finger sliding in and out of my butt, I was in heaven, wow what a tongue, was all I could think as my body started to shake and fill your mouth with my juices as they flowed and flowed from my body...

Being shattered, was the feeling that came over our bodies as I lay on the stairs my legs still shaking, you was kneeling on a lower step looking into my eyes and rubbing the insides of my thigh with a look on your face, a look that said & quote; I am the cat that just got the cream, wrapping my legs back around your waist and grabbing me, you lifted me up and carried me back down the stairs, back into the warmth of the living room, the open fire and the sound of soft music and the smell of red wine...

Sliding down your body once again in front of the fire was a wonderful experience I could feel your still hard cock rubbing up against my stomach as I lower my legs, I turned around to look at the fire, the flames still dancing, a slow rhythmic dance, one of passion within its self, the heat warmed my body through as did the head of your body against my back as you wrapped your arms around me and pulled me in close to you once again. I could see the shadows dancing on the walls behind the two wine glasses, I reached out and took the glasses handing one over my shoulder to you and then sipped at mine the wine had warmed up and was so sweet to the taste. Slowly we lowered our bodies down onto the rug in front of the fire, kneeling, still in front of your body, kisses being placed all around my neck and upper back, tingles shooting up and down my spine. I was truly in heaven, stolen moments of bliss, the feeling of total satisfaction, never wanting this moment to end.

Turning my body round to face yours I felt something running down my stomach, I had knocked your glass, without a second thought you licked up the spilt wine, lowering my body down onto the mat, I could see the glow of the flames dance on the side of your face and you licked up my stomach, taking every last drop of the red wine, I laughed as your tongue tickled my navel and you just poured the rest of the red wine over my stomach and down in between my legs.

The long strokes of your tongue against my hot flesh made my body tingle I could feel my self getting wetter and wetter, deep inside me I was shaking and feeling the need to explode, as the feelings got stronger and stronger you just teased, your tongue playing with my navel and nipples making them so hard and erect, my back arching wanting your tongue to glide down and take me, to lick me, to taste my sweet juices once again.

My body could take no more, as I lay down there in front of the fire place, I could feel my entire body shaking, the hot cum running freely between my legs, you ran your fingers down my tummy, between my legs and deep into my pussy, ohhhhhh you then took them away and ran them over my lips. I could taste my self so sweet as I sucked on my bottom lip, lowering your head you kissed my lips sucking the juice's back out of my mouth and slowly lay your body on mine, my legs falling open, allowing you to slide between them, I could feel the heat and the hardness of your swollen cock as it found its way to my wetness.

Yes, ohhhh yes, sliding deep with in me, I could feel my self opening up from with in ohhhh I could not contain my self, digging in my finger nails your body jolted, in return you bit down on my lower lip and your eyes smiled, such a wonderful feeling, two bodies giving and receiving, moving together as one, Cumming together over and over again, be they stolen moments or not, they will always remain embedded in my heart...

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers