Stories, Screenplays, and Reality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh," she whimpered, "Don't tease me. Put it in."

Jake lined up and pushed the thick head of his cock up against her slit. Behind me, Cami was kissing my neck and jerking me off ferociously. "Has she ever had a guy that big before?" she asked breathily.

I shook my head in the negative, watching Jake's tremendous cock pierce my wife's vagina. Not only was he significantly longer than my respectable 8" cock, he was also much thicker. I was actually a little concerned that he might hurt Kelly with that dick!

"Don't worry," Cami continued as if reading my mind. "Jake will take it easy on her the first couple of times. At least, he did with me." I turned slightly to face her, catching multiple meanings in her words. "Oh yes," she grinned, "Your wife is definitely going to want him again and again. Big dicks aren't everything, but they sure are nice on occasion. Jake and I fuck at least a few times a month. Now, watch him do her while I make you come."

I turned my attention back to my wife who was moaning loudly now as Jake pounded her tight pussy. Simultaneously, Cami pumped my rigid cock, now free of the confining pants and protruding through the opened zipper. My passion grew in time with Kelly's as I watched her being thoroughly fucked. Suddenly she turned her head and saw me standing in the doorway. Our eyes met and she moaned loudly, climaxing suddenly when she realized I had caught her in her illicit act. Her reaction sent me over the edge as well, and my load of come spurted through the air, aided by the firm strokes of Cami's hand.

Breathing heavily, Jake slowly withdrew and I realized he had come also, as his pearly load was running from Kelly's snatch. We all groped for some paper towels as our excitement slowly settled back to normalcy.

12