Story House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Volunteer? We don't have any volunteer. Our crew of the hotel is going to manage the concert. Above all, I'm the manager and I didn't tell any of my crew to ask you to come.'

'WHAT??!!'

My head is spinning. I can't get the humour is playing.

'Then who the hell is this who has called me about an hour ago?' I tell the manager handing over my cell phone to him with the number displayed on the screen.

He shakes his head and says,

'I don't think this number belongs to any of our crew member. but I want to check. Can you please come to the office?'

' Yeah! Sure.'

As I walk to the corridor I try to call Chris's number. But the computerised voice asks to leave a voice mail. I leave two messages. Then I call one our make-up artist. He says that Chris has left about 15 minutes ago.

My hands are shaking with the fear now. I am almost losing the power too stand on my own feet.

The manager checks the number and confirms that this number doesn't belong to any of the crew of the hotel.

I sink into the chair with fear capturing me. I open my cell phone to dial 911.

12