All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 42-47'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Once again, another amazing story. I find myself looking forward to your story not for the sex, although that is fantastic; I'm reading it more for the story now. I've been constantly checking back to your page after you said that you uploaded this segment, and I must say you did not disappoint. Please, keep up the fantastic work, and enjoy yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!

Please don't make Trevor and Sarah do it! it would totally ruin the story for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Wish...

...That you'd get rid of Trevor and have Amy and Sarah finally become exclusive with each other or, if you don't want to get rid of Trevor, at least have her choose one of them!

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: NOOOOOOOO!

I can't really say anything without giving spoilers, except that I try to avoid the most common tropes in this genre. Oh, and I don't believe in fairy tale endings anyway. :)

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Trevor

You folks would be amazed by how varied the feedback is regarding Trevor. I'd say it's about 50/50 in support of him sticking around and going away. I should also mention that I've gotten feedback asking me to pair Amy permanently with Violet as well, and even a couple each for Paula or Holly to be the lucky gal. I love that you readers are so passionate about your favorite characters and pairings. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm....

No mention of the potential MRI dilemma that I had pointed out in the last posting. Is that one of the things that ends up in the "next" segment or the "next-next" segment? And if the answer is yes and you feel that to say yes would be a spoiler, just answer with "can't answer that."

I look forward to the next chapter, and I don't care if Trevor stays or not, just as long as he doesn't end up on the recieving end of Amy's unnatural endowment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth the wait

Another amazing addition to the story. For what it is worth, I like Trevor. But I'm a more-the-merrier guy...

Just superb writing and I'm hoping you and the family are feeling better. Thanks!

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Hmm....

Can't answer that. :)

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Worth the wait

Thank you so much for the compliments. Yes, family is feeling much better now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i don't want trevor to go

but i don't want it him with sarah or amy. i like both girls together(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could you just

kill off Trevor along with a bad guys? I know I'm asking post-factum, but he seriously puts me off in this futa story. No matter how good he is, this is not a story for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I know it's worthless as this story is long since finished.

But I like Trevor just fine.

He's not demanding or crude, not jealous or simple-minded.

Both girls are attracted to him, though how he treats Amy is, I believe, a huge reason that Sarah is falling for him.

Both girls share a wonderful love for one another.

Amy has discovered that love beginning for Trevor.

The futa issue is what I cannot resolve, regardless of his hentai preferences ;)

I really hope you are able to resolve that in your tale - before it comes to it's untimely end at least.

Anyways, this is my last blathering, finally figured out that the author has moved on so I'll just enjoy the madness and hope for the best.

Peace all.

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous