All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 58-60'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet.

realy liking how amy is getting more guy-ish. cant wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Always great!

Another great set of chapters in my favorite series! Funny how injury makes someone even more "extreme" from how they were prior. Amy was a horny one prior to the attack, but now she is insasiable(spelling?). Sarah has changed as well in a simmilar way.

I feel bad for Trevor a little, but hope that he finds out and accepts Amy's gift(not in a physically sexual way, unless its him doing Amy in either hole while she does Sarah or DP'ing Sarah)

Another thing I noticed is the fact that Sarah loves to have "girls night" and making sure gal pals come over when she is working. Its kinda like she is pimpin off Amy minus the money.

I wonder if this gift can be taken away or maybe Sarah finds another statue and use it on herself for Amy.

I didnt find anything wrong with this chapter and cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Very good installment in a great series. i had a few qualms about being slightly detached from the characters before, but then i figured out it was the fact that i don't have sex all the time, and i had a good laugh. I'm not telling you to turn down the sex, far from it, im just saying that the horndog of a dickgirl (haha, love that) is the ONLY thing keeping me from really, really connecting to your characters, but not enough to make me rat any one of your works less than a 5. This is a great read, and dont kill yourself trying to make new entries, you already called "Darrin" "Trevor" when Amy first got back. You're characters seem to have a true personality now, and i think that maybe they are becoming more than just characters in a story to you, i say that because they're just more....human. thats the only way i can describe it. I'm impressed and believe i will continue to be impressed by you in the future. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I'm Mike, if that means anything to you

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
Heya Mike

Yeah, caught the name switch right after I posted. Grr. Thank you for the encouragement though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Keep them coming, by far my favorite series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love this story please update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic as always

I've enjoyed this series from the start. Usually I'm into non-consensual futa centered around oral sex, but a romance-esque story: Perfect! I can't say I've ever really felt emotion about other stories on this site, but yours really does take the cake.

I'm sure you still have a long ways before you think past this story, but please don't leave the futa genre, I absolutely love your writing style (from general things, like formatting and pacing to specific things like using "gawd" :) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucking great story

wating for the next to cum

DarkStarRisingDarkStarRisingabout 12 years ago
Oh. My. Gawd.

I've never felt the need to create an account on Literotica, until today, and specifically so that I could go through and favorite all of the chapters in this story and you as an author, and leave this comment - I guess asking for extra feedback *does* work ;)

I can honestly say that this story is, by far, the best erotica I have ever read. Its premise is a huge turn-on for me anyway, but the detail and believability of the relationships at play, and at times the sheer raw emotion, is both immensely engaging and incredibly moving.

I have to say that, while the sex scenes alone are hot, they're made doubly powerful by the sense that they're occurring between two real people who have genuine feelings for one another. Particularly those between Amy and Sarah.

I loved the slow ebb of Amy's desire. It was so subtly and masterfully done that I truly hadn't noticed it until it came crashing back in this installment, making Sarah's words and Amy's realisation all the more powerful. On a personal note, I would also love to see a return of the truly epic fountains and pools of cum she was producing when she completely lost control right back at the beginning, but maybe that's just saying too much about me (;

And can I just say "Yay!" for them finally trying anal? I loved the scene and wished it had lasted longer and been a bit more involved, and definitely hope we'll see more! (Full disclosure: I *might* have been waiting for that for a few chapters (; )

I'm also looking forward to Amy making good on her threat to use the gigantic version of her cock on Sarah... it should be very intense for all involved! Especially as Amy has yet to try on Sarah the trick of growing her cock when her partner is on the brink of climax (I think!?).

As for constructive criticism..? I'm sorry, but other than tripping over the occasional spelling choice I really have nothing bad I can say. I hope Amy doesn't end up "taking" Trevor after/if he finds out her secret (it's just not my thing). I hope Violet discovers happiness without harming Amy and Sarah's relationship. I'd love for Amy and Sarah to eventually tie the knot... but it's your story and I'm just dying to find out what happens next!

I have a sense that this story is drawing to a conclusion, and that makes me sad because, like all great novels, I don't want it to end. However, I truly hope you consider writing a sequel, or perhaps explore other relationships in the Futa realm.

Your writing makes me want to a) illustrate this story, and b) write some erotica of my own. If only I felt either could compare to your storytelling skills!

Either way I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next chapter, and whatever story comes after! Don't worry about intervals between postings (I'd much rather have the quality than the quantity, personally); and please, please, keep up the amazing work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I really like this story and am glad you are sharing it. The only thing I don't like is Trevor being a part of Amy's life. With her other sex partners (besides Sarah) she is just having sex. Trevor is more than that yet less than the love of Amy's life. I don't want him hurt, but I do want him gone. Maybe he'll fall in love with someone else while at school and break up with Amy.

I'm excited about another girls weekend. Sarah sharing Amy with others in a "just for sex because you last longer than me" makes a lot of sense to me. She isn't inviting others into their relationship, rather just making sure her lover is satisfied. As long as there aren't romantic feelings involved, she's all for it.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@DarkStarRising

Wow! Thank you so much. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story. I think we will be revisiting some of your favorite aspects of the story before it wraps up, so stay tuned. :)

@Anon

Trevor more than just sex but less than the love of Amy's life? That actually sums up the situation rather nicely, I think. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4's not 5's What about Trevor ???

For straight a Guy with Futanari fantasy's I used to give you 5 stars now I'm bored its becoming a Lesbian with a all be it; retactable Big dick Story;

Amy's lying to Trevor and the other other guy's.even the Gay one!!!

Why not some other Norse Idol which tranforms Trevor a Nice Tame IE not helter skelter Caos but gender bending fun Male or Butch sided Fertile both ways Futa Idea of Loki's messing in Freya's Realm. or Turn him to to full female let Amy fuck him a Willing Trevor then.

Google the Old Mad Magazine Story of "MY Vagina" a Guy gender changed overnight for a year or so

to a chick even raped & impregnated by guy friends who discover his secret.

In Chick form or Futa the whole AMY, Trevor, Sarah dynamic whould change

Trevor could be a willing Mom/ Dad to Amy's & Sarah's Child. Or Give Trevor a variable sized medium, big & Huge dick & Vagina, full B cup big erect nippled tits on smooth muscled Swim athlete Bod.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
What about Trevor?

We will get back to Trevor. No worries. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this is awesome,

i just don't get why trevor's still a part of this story. i would love if amy and sara became something more, not exclusive, but idk..something.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
Trevor still part of the story...

Every character in this has a purpose. Kara, the receptionist at Dangerous Angels, has been brought out only twice, first to introduce her, and second as a device to allow Amy to see how much she has been missed, even by those she hardly knows. She's a nice girl and has made an impression on even those she doesn't work with directly, and she had no idea, and still doesn't truly understand it. Basically, it stems from abandonment issues she has, from her father leaving her and her mother. Those issues are at the core of a lot of her behavior (remember the conversation she had with her mother, about Amy being confused about how she felt about Trevor?). That's just part of her character. All of them have issues of some kind. It's what makes them who they are. Violet acts the way she does for a very good reason, for example, but I can't say why just yet - that's something I might go into in a side-story after this wraps up. Trevor has a purpose. :)

olddudolddudabout 12 years ago
=D

My gowd i love this story and not just for all the sex tho that is rely amazing, but id rely like to see Amy experiment with her dick some more. She could grow 2 dick or Like I could see her giving her self a BJ but her dick starts getting bigger and bigger in till it cam out her ass, and i hop something going to happen with Amy and her mom. But that's just me im weird like that =). Cant wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is a masterpiece. The characters are clear and well defined, the relationships are compelling, and the sex is beautifully done. One of the best stories I've read here or anywhere else, I can't say enough good things about it. I'm enjoying it immensely, and repeatedly.

Keep it up, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 Stars

While I've rated at 5 stars, I seem to recall Trevor making mention, perhaps in jest, "I think I like guys." I don't know the direction this story will tell, but what I've read so far has been highly entertaining, and I did start it, at the beginning yesterday, even fell asleep reading it, and began anew today from where I left off.

I anxiously await the continuation, and encourage redskyes to get legitimately publilshed. This is a very good story!!

futalov10futalov10about 12 years ago
5 star all the way.

Being male with a futa fetish. I have a soft spot for trevar. He represents some of the best qualities of men. He is loyal, brave, caring, and dedecated to those he loves. Sadly he has the same problem that val has. " loving someone that will not be abe to love him back the same way. So I would hate to see him left out in the cold. Some one that good is deserving a happy ending.

I would like to see Amy explore her dick's magical abilities. For exsample during the last chapters Amy here's vall tell holly to fuck her with that horse cock, she also starts to look at futanari on the web. And horse cock futa are popular. So I would like to see Amy, holly or both drop a big fat horse cock and let one of the girls have it good. Posably do a little dubble teaming. Would like to see Amy's mom drop a big cock as well. That would be hot.

But this is buy far one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading.

olddudolddudabout 12 years ago
=)

man whens the next part coming I'm going crazy wanting to see whats going to happen next.

P.S. I totally agree whit what futalov10 said.

nigilnigilabout 12 years ago

So you already got the compliments I see. :)

Very nice again. I like the length of chapters, and do appreciate that work.

But here's the critics for improvement you requested. And I just point these out at your request, not as a grammar troll or something.

I was too lazy to do a word-count, but some expressions like "oh gawd" were way too much and often. It's like none of your characters have any different way of expression. Having one person with that trait of repetition would be funny, but this much it becomes annoying to read after a while.

Repeating punctuation!!!!!!!11 It doesn't add weight to the sentence. You can't "hear" it and no good author does it. Better use italics for the effect or. something. else. But I only caught this once.

I don't want to criticise actual story content because this really depends on reader type, but there is something as too much fooling around for me, where it feels like the story is stalling (and repetition again). So after the emotion and action-laden chapters we're back to "boring 'ol sex". But heh, that was just way exaggerated on my part. Keep writing it, I like :)

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
@nigil

Ugh. I missed that flurry of exclamation points when I proofed. My apologies for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 star baby

What a wonderful writer you are. Your imagination is so wild, I have always wanted a loving woman with a pecker. Sensitive....Just because she fucks other women makes it even hotter how loyal and open Sarah is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow 5******'s

I was born with an extra appendage my parents never removed it surgically. Ovaries and fully developed penis but it only gets half erect. I'm too afraid to me intimate with anyone I'm 26. I hope I meet someone sweet as your characters. The series is so beautiful the romance with Sarah is touching. Your story did something I have never experienced it really turned me on. I was shuddering a little haha more writing please about Amy and Rose. Amazing Redskye. Please write a book too. Thanks

Demented_IdDemented_Idabout 12 years ago
Love it

Wonderful story and outstanding sex scenes well deserving of a 5 rating. I have to disagree with Nigel on the too much fooling around aspect. I am rather enjoying the sexual parts of the story as well as the more narrative parts and think that they are balanced out quite well. I do not believe that the sex is "boring" or that the narritive needs to change to something more thrilling. This is at its base an erotic story on an erotic web site so if stories about "Boring ol' sex" is not what you are looking for then I suggest that you look elsewhere. Secondly, if you have the nerve to tell your partner that the things they say when you are having sex with them is "to repetitious" then by all means do so, but be prepared to spend a lot of nights alone. As for the rest of us who have had even a little sexual experience, people do tend to repeat themselves if you hit that particular spot just right and that mainly involves praying. (If you are doing it right) So asking the author to come up with different phrases every single time tab A is put into slot B is asking a little much. I think that the many things that the author has had the characters scream out mid coitus over the course of the story have been quite titillating to say the least.

I do not mean to attack Nigel with this post or anyone else to wants to add their two sense, but try to keep in mind that the author is only human and can only write a story as such. Also there is a big difference between nit picking and critiquing. If your personal gripe is based on your taste without taking in the mood and flow of the story as a whole or would make the author need to change everything they have done thus far to suit your needs, then maybe you should just read something else. Try to keep these things in mind when you comment on someone else's work without thinking it through.

Anyways, I love that Amy is getting back into the swing of things with her friends and her lover with all of the juicy sex as well as the tender moments. I enjoy how you are able to keep the sexual tension fresh as Amy tries as hard as she can to keep her "gift" from getting her into trouble. The last part about Sarah talking about getting all of their friends to come over (plus a few new ones) and alluding to scenes with both Holly and Amy using their "gifts" at the same time on the same or different women at the same time sounds wonderful! I personally, am very excited to see what you can do. So keep up the good work.

Kirilios_XianKirilios_Xianalmost 12 years ago
WOW.

Still a fan of the story and in love with the characters! I hope things work out for Amy, Sarah & Trevor. I hope Tabitha finds someone special;) Can hardly wait for the next chapter!

@Anonymous,

You are Special. Never forget it, never let anyone treat you otherwise. You deserve to be happy too. I hope you will find someone who will treat you with love and respect.

Kirilios_XianKirilios_Xianalmost 12 years ago
@Anonymous-Wow 5******s

The best relationships take time, so don't rush yourself. There should be no obligation for sex after x# of dates. Find someone with some common interest(s), hang out, study, whatever you do take your time to get to know them. Some people present a nice facade for the first month or two, then show their true colors. How they treat you after a few months should be a fair indicator of how they'll treat you in the long run. If you think they're the One you want to be intimate with, you can ask what turns them on, or general questions about sex and/or erotica, just to break the ice. Or have a matter-of-fact discussion intersex people account for 1 in 2000 births; thats over 3,500,000 on a planet of 7,000,000,000! BTW, your parents are the exception that should be the standard! I salute them for not forcing a decision on you, instead they had the courage & common sense to give you the freedom to be yourself and decide who you want to be. Most parents choose to make their intersex child fully male or female; a decision that is harder to correct later on if they made the wrong choice.

If you want to talk more, make an account so you can message me;)

@redskyes

I hope AMy, Sarah and Trevor get the Happily Ever After they deserve;) I'm rooting for them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4's only because I REALLY feel your story was not really sci-fi...

....you really are a good writer...it's just that there is no true mystery of "out of this world" shocks or whatever. Your sexual descriptions and point of view consistency is GREAT. Sorry, I'm just a stickler for the truly "far-fetched" and supernaturally or magically venue....even bad writers who stick to those items are ahead of you when they stick to genre.

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10almost 12 years ago
Not your usual futa fan--

But I've been absolutely hooked to this story. Seriously though, I found this chapter this morning, became interested because of the high number of chapters (I'm a long & developed story whore) and started from the beginning around 10am and finished at 10:30 PM..

So basically your awesome story kept me captivated for 12 hours (ish, not taking away time that I was "working"). Seriously great characters, the development, plot, and the sex (ohmygawd!) has had me hot & bothered all day!! I'm seriously considering jumping my fiancee when he gets home from work because of your writing.

Just an excellent story and you've made me a futanari fan ^_^ Hope I continue to see more great things from you. I love Amy's magic dick & I hope she spills the beans to Trevor soon!!

TJ_RockTJ_Rockalmost 12 years ago
Nice development

This installment has some great character development, especially between Amy, Sarah, and Trevor (although I am disappointed to see that they can't make it all work out in one big happy polyamorous family, but at least Amy is being painfully honest - at least with herself so far). I also like that the sex is getting more realistic. Sure Amy has a magic dick, but really everyone else can only go on for so long!

I'll also admit that futinari isn't really my thing, but I've been following the story out of curiosity. I didn't really like it as much in the beginning when it was more of a plotless gang-bang, but your sexual descriptions are very apt - somehow capturing elements that are pleasing to a female while staying in the male-centric point of view (I'm a girl - without a magic dick, lol). Usually, typos, misused words (their/they're and the like), and a lack of plot turn me off, but I've really enjoyed watching this story grow. Well done! Five stars

Cadey99Cadey99over 11 years ago
Awesome

Love this series but just wanted to point that at the point Amy returns to work after talking to the girls it says "The girls laughed, and so did Trevor." I assume that was meant to be Darren :)

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
@Cadey99

Argh. Thanks for catching that. I'll fix it in the source file. *blush*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man hater

Ok so you probably don't hate men but as a male reader I was looking forward to Trevor and Sarah getting along for a polyamorous (spelling) situation. After all stories are dreams we wish we could have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what about Trevor?

I've been reading your series and I enjoy this very much but one thing I request is that Trevor should be more with Amy and Sarah

ebonnyrobebonnyrobabout 10 years ago
My one criticism.

I certainly like the way the story has developed and how you've managed to not make things repetitive. One thing that bugs the crap out of me is how often every single character says the word "gawd." I tried to ignore it but chapter after chapter there it is, dozens of times a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Amy really does seem to be turning into a guy!

I wonder why she does not contact Helena?

Could Helena allow / explain how Amy could get Sarah preggers (PLEASE!)?

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous