Strange Days Ch. 72-74

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Then it hit me, what I'd said, what I remembered. He'd never been as big as my dildo before, but the second time we were together, he'd filled me up. I'd thought it was because my cock had been inside me. But then there was the time I found him with Sarah, in the shower, and I'd spied on them. He'd been sitting on the shower floor, with Sarah sitting between his legs, leaning back against him. She'd sat up and turned around, and I'd seen his cock, so hard and so fucking long, sticking up from between his legs. It had been an impressive sight.

"Actually, that's kind of strange, now that I think about it."

He snorted and said, "I was nervous then too. It was really embarrassing, actually. When I'd jerk off, I'd think about you, fantasize about what it would be like to be with you. I'd get so fucking hard, Amy, harder than I ever did."

I sighed, the memory of the feel of his hard length in my hand, my mouth, inside me, doing things to me. Heat pooled in my belly and settled low inside me.

"But when I was with you, messing around, and that first time, I was so nervous, and I didn't get as hard, not fully erect, I mean. It was fucking horrible," he laughed.

I laughed too. "I didn't realize it could be like that for guys."

"Oh, sure. Kinda sucks, but there it is."

We were quiet for a moment.

"So, can I see you again?" I asked tentatively.

"I'd really like that," he said, then asked, "But, will Sarah mind?"

I smiled. "She adores you, Trevor. You know that."

He chuckled nervously. "I know, but she doesn't...well, you know, want me like that. I just don't want to get in the way, you know?"

Considering that Sarah had recently watched Holly and I tag team Violet, I was pretty sure she wouldn't mind. "You won't."

"If you're sure..."

"I am."

"Then I'll be there as soon as I can," he said, his voice low and deep, making me shiver a little.

We talked for a little while, mostly me telling him about how I'd set his sister up with Phillip. Trevor was actually pretty pleased about that. He liked Phillip. He was surprised though. Trevor thought that Phillip had had a thing for me, and not Tabitha. I don't think Phillip had a crush on me, but I had to admit that we had chemistry. I didn't tell Trevor that though.

Eventually, we said our goodbyes and I made my way back downstairs. I hung out with Mom and Aunt Claire, helped them get dinner ready, and when Sarah got back, we dug in. Dinner was great, but there was nothing particularly special for me to report. Aunt Claire drilled Sarah and I again though. She had so many questions for us, wanting to know everything about what it was like for two women to be in a relationship. The wine had been flowing throughout dinner, so Mom wasn't anywhere near as embarrassed as she'd been earlier in the day.

Afterwards, we changed into our pajamas and Mom put on a romantic comedy for us to watch. Sarah and I snuggled together on the couch. I was wearing a halter top and my favorite pair of flannel house pants - huh, guess I was the one that liked flannel after all - and Sarah was wearing my old white cutoff tank top and her dark blue boyshorts panties. Her firm breasts looked amazing beneath my old, threadbare shirt. Her nipples weren't hard, but they were clearly defined, and my mouth watered every time I looked at them. Honestly, I had a hard time keeping my hands off of her. We ended up with me lying along the length of the couch, my head on the armrest, and Sarah lying on her side between my legs, with her head on my stomach. I ran my fingers through her hair, stroked the soft skin behind her ear, the side of her neck, while her hand idly stroked my thigh, hip, and side, occasionally sneaking under my shirt to caress the side of my boob.

Mom had really started to come out of her shell. Gone were the long nightgowns she used to wear, replaced by a black satin chemise that looked amazing on her. Aunt Claire was dressed much the same, except her chemise was brown. They looked like they'd come from the same designer line, and I wondered if they'd gone shopping together.

Anyway, at one point during the movie, Sarah's thumb slid down my thigh, then back up, but over my mound. I gave a little gasp, which Mom and Aunt Claire didn't notice, and glanced down at Sarah. She grinned at me, then mouthed at me.

'Let it out.'

I widened my eyes at her and shook my head.

'Do it,' she mouthed back.

I shook my head harder.

Sarah pressed the pad of her thumb into my slit, and the tip of her finger gave my clit a firm tap. I managed not to gasp again, but my hips thrust up of their own accord. Sarah raised an eyebrow at me, silently threatening to torment me if I didn't do what she asked. Glancing at Mom and Aunt Claire, making sure they were watching the movie, and not us, I let my cock slide out of me. It pushed out under Sarah's hand and down the leg of my flannel pants. Sarah smiled and lay back down. She began to pet my length with her hand, back and forth, slow and gentle, making me swell. I could feel her warmth on my cock and it was driving me crazy.

After a while of torturing me, Sarah sat up and told Mom and Aunt Claire, "I think I'm gonna turn in."

"Me too," I added quickly.

"Night, girls," Mom and Aunt Claire said at the same time.

Sarah got up first and stood between us, so that I could get up without worrying about them seeing the erection tenting my shorts. When I got up, I realized it was worse than that. I was so hard that the tip of my dick was sticking out above the waist line of my pants, by a considerable amount. Sarah gave me a lusty smile and took my hand, pulling me upstairs behind her.

The moment we were alone in the guestroom, I grabbed Sarah's hips and pulled her back against me, making her giggle. Cupping her cheek with one hand, I turned her head and kissed her, then reached around and unceremoniously shoved my hand down the front of her panties. My fingers slid down over her clit, into her very wet cleft, and she moaned lustily into my mouth. I kissed her hard and deep, ground my erection against her ass, and fingered her tight cunt.

I wanted foreplay. Really, I did. But...

"I can't wait," I told her, pushing her panties down her thighs.

Sarah stepped out of her underwear and turned in my arms, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing me again. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me, relishing in the feel of her tight stomach rubbing against the tip of my dick, her nails reaching up under my shirt to scratch my back, and her long tongue licking the roof of my mouth.

Suddenly breaking away from the kiss, Sarah pulled my shirt off and threw it aside, then knelt on the throw rug in front of me, kissing her way down my chest and stomach. She pulled down my flannel pants, and the moment I stepped out of them, her hand wrapped around the middle of my shaft and she slid her warm, wet mouth down my cock.

I hissed with pleasure, feeling her hot tongue sliding down the underside of my dick, then the end of me pressing against the opening of her throat. She held me there, tongue extended, licking at my underside, her fingers curling over my hips and squeezing. Tentatively, I moved my hips, drawing my cock almost completely out of her pretty mouth, then slowly pushed back in. Sarah gasped, then grabbed my hands and put them on the sides of her head.

My legs shook with the realization of what she wanted. I held her head and began to pump my cock in and out of her mouth. Sarah simply knelt before me, letting me fuck her face, sliding her hands up and down my thighs, occasionally reaching around to claw and pet my ass. She was so beautiful, looking up at me like that, almost demurely, her big brown eyes gazing at me while I fucked her mouth, pulling out slowly until I could see strands of her saliva clinging to my cockhead, only to push back in. I felt a real sense of power come over me, like she was mine to do with whatever I wanted, and briefly wondered if this was how guys felt.

Holding her head still, I drew my dick out of her mouth with a soft pop, then began to rub my spit coated cock against her cheek. Sarah sighed, her mouth still open, breathing hard and fast. I glanced down and saw that her nipples were incredibly hard. She was loving this, loving the way I was controlling her. I began to rub my shaft all over her face, and she worshiped my dick, kissing it every time it passed over her mouth. Several times she tried to take me back into her mouth, but I denied her each time, denied her until she was whimpering with need.

Remembering something I'd seen in porn, I took my cock in hand, then pulled Sarah closer, pressed her mouth against my shaft, then pushed her down. She licked and kissed the underside of my cock, low and lower, until she groaned and began to lap at my slit. I stroked my cock while she licked my cunt.

"Gawd, baby," I sighed, watching her head move as she licked me.

In that moment, gazing down at her on her knees, her face between my legs and my thick pole hovering over her head, I wished that I had a big pair of balls for her to lick. My belly tightened and my cock swelled in my hand. A thick glob of precum came dribbling out of me, dropping onto Sarah's head, and another followed it, even bigger than the first.

"Gonna come soon," I warned her, cock drooling pre into her hair.

Sarah moaned and leaned back, took my cock in her hand and angled it down, then sucked me into her mouth. I held her head but let her do the work, bobbing her head up and down, sucking and slurping on the top half of my turgid meat. Without warning, she slid two fingers inside me, and I was undone.

If there was one advantage of using the guestroom, rather than my old room, it was that the guestroom was tiled, not carpeted.

Grabbing a fistful of Sarah's hair, I pulled her mouth off my cock with a wet pop, then grabbed my dick and stroked it. Sarah opened her mouth and I pumped my clenched hand up and down, twice, then I blew a fat rope of cum right between her wide open lips. I filled her mouth with that one shot, drowning her tongue in white, and more than half of the prodigious load escaped down her chin and neck before she closed her mouth and swallowed. Before she could open her mouth again, I shot another thick rope of cum over her head, much of it landing in a thick line across her face and hair. Load after load of white cream belted out of my dick. Sometimes she caught it in her mouth, swallowing greedily, smacking her lips, but most of it ended up on her face and in her hair.

When it was over, I held her hair tight in my hand, then used my dick to wipe up the cum on her face and push it into her mouth. Sarah moaned and swallowed my cream, then she licked my cock clean. I was still hard.

"Come here," I told her, grabbing her under her arms and standing her up.

I kissed her, shoving my tongue into my mouth, tasting my cum on her lips and tongue, and beneath it, I could taste her, and I loved it. I walked her backwards to the bed, took off her shirt and threw it away, then pushed her down onto the bed. Sarah flopped down onto her back, firm breasts jiggling enticingly. She spread her legs, grabbing the backs of her thighs and pulling her knees up. Her puffy labia were swollen with arousal, insides glistening. I fit myself at her opening, then leaned over her and grabbed her waist from beneath her legs.

Sarah gazed into my eyes, and I watched her mouth fall open and her pupils widen as I shoved my cock inside her boiling cunt.

She threw her head back and wailed beautifully, inch after achingly hard inch of me knifing down into her body. I slid inside her slow but smooth, until I was buried to the hilt in her heat. I really wanted to kiss her, but I wasn't tall enough for that, so I drew about half of my cock out of her and leaned over to lick and suck her tits.

"Gawd, Amy," Sarah moaned, releasing her thighs and run her fingers through my hair, pulling my face tight against her breast.

I moved my hips, fucking her with about half of my cock while I sucked on her tight nipples. She was so warm, so fucking tight, and so very wet.

"Fuck me," she hissed, moving her hips as much as she could, trying to take me deeper. "Please, Amy. Please, fuck me."

My cock jerked inside her. Releasing her nipple from my mouth, I pushed up onto my arms and hammered my dick almost straight down, cramming her full of hot, hard cockmeat. I fucked her hard and deep, powerful strokes with my full length, groins slapping together. Sarah gasped with every deep plunge, her warm walls milking my thrusting cock. She felt so fucking good that I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to.

Her chest heaved with ragged breaths, and she gazed at me desperately, so close to coming, and I was too, another climax building inside so very fast. I gazed into her eyes and watched it happen, watched her mouth fall open, watched tears gather in her eyes, watched the muscles of her neck tighten.

Sarah grabbed my ass and pulled me deep inside her, so hard that I couldn't move, then she arched her back and let loose a groaning shout, climaxing powerfully. My cock swelled and spewed hot cum into her clenching depths. On the third pulse of cream into her body, Sarah curled up towards me and wrapped an arm around my neck, pressing her cheek against mine. I ground my cock deep inside her hot cunt, loving the way she milked the cream right out of me, every last drop.

"Jeezus, baby," she sighed, delicately drawing her fingertips down my cheek. "That was amazing."

"Liked that, huh?" I sighed.

"Oh, yes," she laughed breathlessly, and she flexed the muscles of her pussy around my dick, squeezing me.

I wasn't fully erect anymore, but it still felt really good, and I was still hard enough to move my hips and slowly push into her again.

Sarah licked her lips while I languidly fucked her with my half-hard cock.

"Oh, that's nice," she sighed, letting her head fall back onto the bed.

Moving her legs to wrap them around my waist, I lowered her pelvis back onto the bed so that I could stand between her legs and stroke my dick in and out of her. I watched myself moving in and out of her for a while, frothy cum coating my shaft, and I started to get hard again. Sarah had caught her breath, but she was breathing harder again. Her head lolled from side to side, her mouth hung open until her lips dried, and then she'd wet them with her tongue and smack her lips.

Slowly, I pushed deep into her body, then held myself there.

"What was your favorite part?" I asked, stroking her smooth thighs with both hands.

Sarah chuckled, which made her insides clench at me deliciously. "Definitely when we you rubbed your cock all over my face."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah," she nodded and smiled, eyes closed.

I started fucking her again, fully erect once more, thrusting my full length in and out of her. Sarah was having a difficult time talking.

"But when you...came on my face...that was pretty hot too...oh fuck, Amy."

I kept on fucking her, slow but deep, addicted to the feel of her tight cunt, her beautiful body, abdomen flexing, muscles in her neck and shoulders tight with strain. When she moved her hands to cup her breasts and play with her hard nipples, my cock twitched inside her. Then she looked at me.

"Did you like coming all over me like that?"

I nodded and fucked her just a little faster, just a little harder.

"Tell me why," she said.

My gaze was fixed on her pretty little pussy being ravaged by my dick, but I answered her anyway.

"Because it made me feel...like I owned you," I breathed, her clenching cunt making me gasp in the middle.

"Then do it," she said firmly.

I glanced at her, and there was such heat in her eyes, such passion, that it took my breath away.

"Own me, Amy."

And so I did. I fucked her until she came for me, until my cock throbbed, burned, swelled, then I pulled out of her and blew rope after long, thick rope of cum all over her body. I painted her stomach, chest, and even her face, until she was a mess of pearly semen, jacking myself off and stroking the last of my dribbling cum onto her stomach. Finally, I let my sticky cock fall against her abdomen with a wet slap.

"Holy shit, Sarah," I gasped, and I fell to my knees on the floor between her legs, sitting back on my heels.

Sarah laughed and sat up, then scooted her butt over the edge of the bed and straddled me. I cupped her tight ass in my hands and held her, and she wrapped her arms around me and held me close, kissing my hair. Her cum-coated body squished against mine, making a mess of both of us, but I didn't care. I held her tight, kissed her cheek, her jaw, then nudged her head up with my nose so that I could lick and nibble on her neck.

"Shower then bed?" she asked, smoothing her hands up and down my sweaty back.

"And clean the floor," I told her.

Sarah looked over at the mess of cum that I'd shot out over her face, and turning her head let me get at the other side of her neck, which I kissed too. Fuck, I loved the feel of her body, the taste of her skin, the scent of her sweat.

"You should be in porn, coming like that," she chuckled.

My dick had been hanging between my legs when she'd crawled into my lap, so she didn't noticed when it started to get hard again.

"Before we shower," I said, then lifted her up and lowered her hot cunt over my cock until every inch of me was crammed up inside her.

Sarah gasped and looked at me with wonder, and I met her gaze adoringly.

"I think I wanna see you come again, Sarah."

And that's exactly what I did.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AurimazAurimazover 6 years ago
About Gawds

Gawd

Gawd

Gawd

Gawd

Gawd...

Seriously, you have a problem here. Gawd.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Re: Feedback for 2 Submissions

Hey, TheSnowman. I forgot to respond to a couple other points in your tumblr message.

Yeah, I agree that the one-time aspect of Amy's scene with Tabitha was a letdown. Believe me, I'd have loved to kept them getting together in future chapters, but it wasn't in the cards. Honestly, I can't have Amy screwing and keeping everyone she likes anyway. Life doesn't work that way, and as a reader, I find stories like that incredibly unrealistic (not that a story about a girl with a magical size-changing cock isn't realistic, of course).

That's actually what spoiled the Anita Blake series for me. Rather than exploring new challenging situations with the boys Anita already had, Hamilton just threw more boys into the mix, until Anita had a massive harem built up (she must have a bang pool close to two dozen strong, by this point). In my experience, which I write from when I'm able, juggling multiple partners isn't hard when they are willing to share. But where it gets complicated is when deep feelings are thrown into the mix. Unless you have a perfect threesome or more, where everyone is madly in love with everyone, someone always feels neglected at some point. If you love and adore A and B, and they love and adore you, but they merely like each other, maybe even a lot, then your time and attention is their only source of that special sense of fulfillment. They can't get it from each other. So if you are spending time with A, and not B, B can be hurt. Threesomes can get really complicated really fast, particularly when there isn't enough of you to go around.

One of the best story series I've read up here, and I really wish I could remember the name (I have it bookmarked on my iPad, but I'm on my laptop right now), is about a guy who's sister takes him to a cabin with her girlfriends, and her girlfriends take his virginity. It was a really sweet series, but in short, he ended up sleeping with multiple girls, and it was realistically written. He develops feelings for some of them, which leads to complications, like him feeling neglected or unwanted when they don't want him as much as he wants them. Some of them develop feelings for him too, feelings he doesn't share at the time, and they from having a wildly free casual sex to nothing at all. Life is like that. Relationships are like that. Some stories having everyone getting along just fine, if not great, like Part of 5 and Just the Six of Us, both of which I enjoyed reading (the latter more so), but I enjoyed the cabin series the most by far, and I'll remember it way down the road, long after the other two have faded.

Anyway, glad you like the pictures on my tumblr. :)

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Feedback for 2 Submissions

So sorry, TheSnowman. Totally missed your comment. I still check for comments here, and will continue to do so, but I skipped a few days when I was sick, so I missed it on the activity feed.

Honestly, I'm not sure what you mean about Tabitha's scenes starting and ending quickly. It took a full page and a half here on Lit to get through the first scene with her, and another page and a half to get through the second. If anything, I was actually worried that I might have made the scenes too long, since there was so much dialog in them. I've written far shorter scenes with Amy and Sarah. Was it an anticipation thing? I've gotten a lot of requests to pair up Amy and Tabby, so maybe that it took this long to happen made some folks expect more out of it? I don't know. Let me know what you think, please, here, on tumblr, through email, whichever.

Not sure about Amy giving into Tabitha too quickly either. Amy has wanted Tabby for a while now, and her being off-limits, being Trevor's sister, made Amy want her even more, something I've mentioned through Amy a few times in the story. Amy was pretty helpless against Tabby's flirtatious at the dinner party scene too (back a few chapters, or several, can't remember, but I know they were washing dishes), and I wanted to carry that helplessness forward. That, and now that Amy is feeling so much better, well, she's a bit of a horndog again, so that didn't help her resistance either. Maybe you could tell me how you imagined the scene playing out before you read it? You have me intrigued, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

TheSnowmanTheSnowmanover 11 years ago
Feedback for 2 Submissions

I don't want this to end either but on the other hand I'm glad you are posting more often.

Just a few thoughts on the last submission as well as this one.

Scenes feel to me like they are just passing much too fast, they were good but there just wasn't one that i really enjoyed until the last one in this with Amy and Sarah. Thing seemed to start quickly and end quickly as well. The Tabitha and DP scenes specifically.

Also disappointed to see that Tabitha doesnt look like she will be with Amy again with all the matchmaking going on, hoping you bring her back.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks, lostone. :) The end is in sight, but it will take a few more installments to get there. I have another story ready to post after Strange Days wraps up, but its not another futanari tale. Just straight up romance. I would love to spin off a side story for Strange Days though, something that centers on two of the supporting characters, but I'll have to see if it works out.

Oh, and I read the 50 Shades trilogy, and I'll admit, I loved it. Not a masterpiece, but a very fun read. I also found the characters to be very real. All in all, good books. :)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Futatales: Just Another Cherry Cassandra's latest John is...different.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Futanari Breeding Agency Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories