Stranger in the Night

Story Info
Her assailant's hidden identity only heightens her passion.
1k words
3.84
25.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tiffany lie in bed at night, tossing and turning, she finally gave up and just lay in the dark. She had had a long week and an even longer day. She hadn't spoken to Master in a long time aside from short conversations. She had had a long day of classes and then dealing with her family. She was so exhausted when she got out of the shower she simply turned off the light and went to bed thinking she would be asleep before she knew it. that had been over an hour ago. Now as she lie there in the darkness, she felt chilly and alone. Sighing she turned over and closed her eyes, determined to get some sleep. Just as she finally started to drift off, she heard a sound. She started to reach for the light, when she felt a powerful hand grab her wrist. She almost screamed but another hand covered her mouth and she heard a voice whisper, "Shhh now, don't want to wake anyone up." The hand uncovered her mouth and went to her other wrist, she felt the feel of the man's bare body climb on top of her pressing her wrist to the bed above her head. She lay there silently, afraid, but also inflamed with something stronger, deeper a hidden part of her that was so very aroused by what was happening.

Tiffany felt the man spreading her legs, climbing between them she felt the frightful and yet also arousing hardness of his large manhood press to her tender virgin flesh. Pausing just a moment then sliding gently, very gently into her tight inexperienced heat. Once fully inside, Tiffany gasps breathing heavy, her body stretching and molding itself, conforming to fit this large sword deep inside her most secretive of places. She felt the man's lips on her belly as his sword rested gently but firmly full inside her warm sheath. Her breathing increased as she felt the desire slowly building becoming greater than her fear. As the lips and the tongue of her unknown assailant and lover went up to her bare and now erect nipples, gently licking, suckling, nibbling.

Then more firmly she feels the mighty member sliding gently out of her and the man whispers into her chest, "Say my name."

Tiffany is breathing heavy but manages to get out. "Who... Who are you?"

But her sentence is cut off by a gasp as the man gently but tenderly slides his swollen member back into her tight virgin womanhood, each centimeter caressing her swollen clit making her whole body quake in ecstasy and desire. Moaning, she starts to say "Who are..." but is cut off by her own moan as his rises to match hers and he gently slides deep into her and then out again, gently and slowly.

He whispers loudly "You know who. Who do you want it to be?" and increases his speed, plumbing her depths.

In the darkness the moonlight shines through he window illuminating his powerful form but not his face and illuminating her blood red flushed face as she struggles to think, against the passion and lust exploding moment by moment in her mind. "I... I... Ddoon't kknoooowww..." she manages to moan. Faster, faster, her mind cannot possibly function as this man goes faster, harder, filling her, completing her. As this dark stranger in the night, once her captor, becomes the object of her desire, her passion, her obsession, her God. Faster, faster, faster. Her hips rise to meet his as they come down to fill her and the bed shakes. She moans again and again louder and louder, and his moans rise to match hers. Harder, faster like an inexorable machine he pounds into her and she slams against him each moment like an immense flood of heavenly pleasure running through her body, her veins, her mind and soul. She feels the pressure build in her not slowly like she is used to, but like lightening, like a swelling dam longing to burst and engulf her mind.

Faster, harder, he growls as she moans, loudly, "TIFFANY!!! SAY MY NAME!"

She takes the last of her strength and screams as loud as her lungs can, "MMMMAAAASSSSSTTTTEEEERRRRR!!!!!

And he moans, "YES!! TIFFAANYYY!! YYEESS!!!"

And the floodgates are released, the heat inside her nether region explodes flooding over them both and he bursts like a geyser with one final thrust and releases her hands and holds her ass in the air where she thrust against him. She arches her back, the orgasm exploding like a flash of white light behind her eyes, her mind losing all control of her body as she screams as loud as she can, piercing, hands pushing her body up, as her back arches further, her breasts standing huge and erect like twin monuments to passion, like ripe and red fruits in the pale moonlight from the window. The orgasm explodes again and again and his cock seems to fill not just her womanhood but her whole body as it erupts deep, pumping her full of the very essence of his manhood, more and more and more, second by second with each second seeming like an eternity. With one final push the ocean erupting from him into her creases and at the same moment one final in estimable explosion of indefinable ecstasy flows through her entire body and they both collapse into each others arms, breathing heavy and yet almost not breathing at all.

He rolls onto his back and she lays her head on his chest as he holds her close. He strokes her hair as tears of wonder drop from her eyes and he says in a voice full of adoration and exhaustion, "I love you Tiffany."

And she replies in a soft voice of happiness, "I love you Master."

As he smiles in return and just strokes her hair and holds her they both drift off to sleep, the sleep of exhaustion, and just before she falls asleep safe warm and protected from all the world in Master's arms she smiles faintly and thinks to herself, "Now I can get some sleep."