Stranger Than Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally bit her lip. Fear filled her heart, yet, she was shocked that she felt herself welcoming it. At that moment, she felt more owned than she ever had in the past. She knew Saturday would be hard on her and she may well hate it, but she reached out to hug her Mistress. "Thank you Mistress. I'll hate every minute of it, but I love that you can be this harsh with me. I'll obey Sir Calvin," Sally fell into thinking of Calvin as he preferred to be called by submissives, "just as if you were there with me."

Valerie fixed dinner, feeding Sally by hand while she sat in her chains. Afterwards, she went down on Sally for an hour, keeping her on the brink of cumming the entire time, leaving her weeping with need in the end. This was followed by some time with the cat, turning Sally's back a lovely shade of pink. By the time Valerie had finished whipping Sally, both were crying, Sally from the pain of the whip and Valerie from the inner pain she suffered whenever she inflicted pain on another submissive.

Valerie took half an hour to give them both a chance to recover before she released Sally. She retrieved the kitchen timer from the stove and set it for three hours.

"Sally, you are to bind me to the bed and keep me on the verge of cumming until the timer goes off. If either of us cums, you will be punished. If you stop early, no matter what I say, you will be punished. In other words, you are under orders to ignore my commands while I am bound and the timer is running." With that, Valerie lay on the bed and spread herself spread eagle.

Sally had teased Valerie with orgasm denial on numerous occasions and was a master at it. She quickly bound Val tightly to the bed, blindfolded and gagged her. For three hours, Valerie writhed to the limit of her bonds, aching with desire and need that she knew would not be satisfied. Long before it was over, she was convinced that she had overestimated her ability to last under Sally's expert ministrations. When the timer went off, Val was in tears, sobbing uncontrollably with frustration. Sally stopped her teasing and took the gag out.

"Mistress, you should stay bound for a little longer so you don't bring yourself off too soon."

"You're right, Sally. Wait another half hour. Take this time to use the bathroom before I chain you again."

"Yes Mistress."

Neither woman slept well that night. One in need that was self imposed, the other in enforced agony. Both were happy.

Saturday afternoon, the actors met with Sally and Valerie at Mephisto's for their next lesson in pretend whippings. This session went much better. It seemed that they had been practicing on their own. Sally was able to introduce them to some flourishes that would look cinematic without detracting from the realism. All too soon, it was closing on 6:00 and they parted ways again. Calvin and Susan were not hard to find.

"Valerie. It's good to see you again. I assume that it's time?"

"Yes, Calvin. From now until noon tomorrow, Sally is yours to do with as you please." Turning to Sally, Val instructed, "Sally, Sir Calvin is your Master for the next 18 hours. What ever he commands is my command, whatever he does is my doing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sally trembled as she spoke, fear displayed on her face.

"Sally, are you frightened?" Calvin asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Of me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. You should be." Calvin turned to Val. "Is she permitted orgasms?"

"That's in your hands. She has been on orgasm restriction and torture for a week."

"Thank you, Valerie. Sally, Susan, come with me. We'll be playing at home." The three walked away as the two slaves replied with, "Yes Sir."

Valerie walked to the auction desk.

"I would like to enter myself in the auction."

"Valerie Burbon. Back for another night of fun?" The guide, Betty, had helped Valerie on her first auction and a few of the subsequent ones.

"Yes. I'm hoping for a long one tonight."

"Well, I know you know what to do, so I'll leave you to fill out the form. Give me a wave when you're ready to be displayed. I'd like to display you myself, if you don't mind?"

"I'd be honored. This won't take more than a few minutes."

Valerie filled the waiver and guidelines with practiced ease. Following her orders, she rated everything as either yes or no. The activities that she normally marked between a full yes and a full no, were upgraded to a full yes. Five minutes later, she caught Betty's eye and the red headed woman in the vinyl cat suit joined her again.

"Are you ready?"

"I just need to undress. Can you handle these restraints?"

Betty looked in Valerie's bag. "Wow! You've never gone this heavy before. Is there anything wrong?"

"No," Val smiled at her, "I just need an intense experience from beginning to end." Valerie had started removing her clothes as she spoke.

"So how do you want to be posed?"

Valerie gave Betty the specifics as they walked over to the display cages. The auctioneer saw Valerie coming over and met the two women at the cage.

"Valerie. I was hoping to see you again this month." Valerie saw that she had a bull whip at her side and a crop in her hand.

"Hi, Mistress Angela. Do you mind a request?"

"You requests are always enjoyable, Val. What would you like?" Valerie told her and she raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure about that, Valerie? Once you're bound, you won't be able to change your mind."

"Yes, very sure. I know how good you are, so I'm not worried about serious injury."

"This will be quite a crowd pleaser. No one's had me do this for over a year, since before your first time. I remember you asking to be humiliated."

"And you did a wonderful job too, if memory serves. Yes, I'm sure about it. In a way, I need it."

"I think I understand that. I'm not sure why, but I understand the need. It will be intense. Have you ever had this done before?"

"No. This will be the first time."

"I'm honored that you would trust me for your first. I'll make it good and very painful."

"Thank you." Turning to Betty, she said, "I'm ready now."

Betty slipped Val's arms into a binder glove behind her back. The laces pulled her arms together until Valerie's elbows were touching. Valerie was knelt on the floor and a spreader bar placed between her knees, forcing them two feet apart while her ankles were clipped together. A full coverage hood was slipped onto her head, blinding her and forcing a gag into her mouth. Valerie was forced to arch back so that her wrists could be fastened to her ankles. Then her head was pulled back and tied off to the glove. The effect was to leave her arched back, spread out and unable to see or speak. Her hearing was muffled by the hood.

For the next two and a half hours, Valerie's body ached under the tension she had had herself put in. She could make out movement near her and the occasional comment from those who looked at her. Her pussy was juicing as she allowed herself to sink, mentally, into the submissive head space she craved. It did not take long for the aching need in her pussy to be filled to make itself felt. The three hours of denial she had made Sally inflict upon her was doing its job, and soon, she was moaning in arousal and tugging against her bonds.

The sudden release of pressure from her head startled her. Valerie felt her head being taken out of the hood and the binder gloves released from one another. The bright light of the spot as it illuminated her brought tears to her eyes and had her blinking furiously. The spreader bar was removed and her ankle cuffs were released from one another and connected by a hobble chain. The men handling her treated her roughly, as she had asked the auctioneer. One pinched at her breasts and the other copped a feel deep into her pussy, bringing a squeal from her. She started to pull back against them, but they grabbed on and hauled her to the stage. The crowd near her cage hollered at her and the men, encouraging the show.

When she reached the stage, Valerie followed through with her role play and broke free of the "guards" and ran for the far side of the stage as fast as her one foot wide feet could carry her.

"Stop slave!" Angela yelled. There was a loud crack as the bull whip's tip broke the sound barrier near Valerie's face. Valerie, putting a fearful expression on her face (not difficult since the bull whip did frighten her), backed away from Angela with her hands up. The bull whip snaked out again, wrapping itself around her waist, the tip flicking against her back, leaving a red welt. Angela pulled hard and Valerie stumbled to her knees.

"It seems, ladies and gentlemen that we have a reluctant slave on our hands. Lot number 17 is supposed to be well trained, but I think she might need a refresher course." Angela was enjoying the show that Valerie had asked her to give. Few submissives went this far into the role play of the slave auction.

Valerie started to crawl away on her hands and knees, only to feel the whip grab at her hair as it cracked again. Valerie screamed in pain as the whip, now tangled in her hair, pulled tight, yanking her head back.

"I think this slave needs a strong Master or Mistress to teach her the value of obedience. Is there anyone out there that thinks they can contain this hellfire?"

The bids started pouring in. The show, along with the unusually large number of activities that were marked as okay on her guide form drove the bidding up. Valerie, head held by the whip in her hair, was sprawled on the stage, open for all to see. Soon, the bidding came to a close.

"Sold to the couple in the fourth row for $2700. Be sure to beat some sense into her."

Angela walked up and deftly removed her whip from Valerie's hair. Turning her mike off, she whispered, "Val, are you okay?" Valerie nodded, her breath coming too fast to answer with words. "Great show. Have a good time."

Come slave, we have plans for you."

Valerie recognized the voice of Fred. Looking up, she saw his face and that of Daphne, his wife looking down on her. Valerie rose to her feet. Daphne blindfolded Valerie and attached a leash to her collar. Val followed the couple to one of the private rooms.

Once inside the room, the outer noise cut off, Fred asked Valerie, "Val, what's with the form. You've moved everything that was iffy to yes. And, I assume you asked to have the bull whip used on you."

Valerie dropped to her knees and felt for Fred's legs with her gloved hands. "Master, I need to be used hard tonight. I want to know I am a submissive deep in my core when you are finished with me."

"Val, what's wrong? I've never seen you like this before," Daphne asked, worry in her voice.

"I've been dominating Sally all week. It's so hard."

"Val, you're not a dominant."

"I know. She needed it. Please, use me hard, make me suffer. I need this tonight."

"It will be our pleasure," Fred reassured her. Dropping into his dominant role, he yelled at Valerie. "Stand up slave. You need to be taught a lesson about obedience tonight."

Valerie shivered as she scrambled to her feet. Hands grabbed at her and dragged her to a whipping post. Her hands were bound over her head, forcing her on the tips of her toes. Her shoulders ached from the strain. Her legs were pulled apart, putting her weight on her shoulders alone. When her legs were released, Val found that they had been bound apart. She moaned in pain.

The first lash against her back drew a scream form her throat. The force pressed her breasts into the post. A second lash struck and Val cried in pain again. In spite of the pain, Valerie was sinking into the familiar comfort of submissiveness, letting Master and Mistress have their way with her. Again and again, blows landed on her back and ass. Fred and Daphne were alternating strokes with a cat and a flogger. Fred's cat was striking at her back and Daphne's flogger was turning Val's ass a deep red. Soon, Valerie was sobbing at the pain, yet she felt no desire to stop the beating or use a safe word.

The couple stopped whipping her after they had each given Valerie 25 blows. A hand reached between her legs and thrust into her cunt. Valerie gasped at the rough treatment and the surge of pleasure that rolled through her. Fred kept up his hand rape of her pussy until he felt her at the edge of orgasm. When he pulled away, Valerie cried out.

"No! Please, finish me, let me cum. I need to cum, please let me cum."

Hair brushed across her back as she heard Daphne whisper into her ear, "No. You will not cum tonight. You tried to take control up on the stage and now you will have none. Denial and pain, that's all you can expect tonight."

Valerie shuddered at the prospect. Orgasm denial was second only to pain in its ability to drive the reality of her submission home. Valerie moaned in frustration, smiling inside her head. For the next few hours, she knew she would not have to make any decisions, but simply accept what was done to her. The tension of the last week faded and Valerie embraced her lack of control as the relief it was.

Val felt Daphne pull away and her hands released from the pole. The binder gloves she was still wearing were reconnected behind her back. This time they were laced even tighter, pulling her shoulders back mercilessly. Her legs were released and she was pulled across the room. Her ass pressed up against something padded, causing her to moan in pain as the now tender flesh was pressed on. Once again her legs were spread and bound apart. Her arms were lifted over the object she was against (a vaulting horse) and tied in place by ropes that went between the gloves and her ankle cuffs.

"Val." Fred was talking to her. "We know you put extreme pain as a yes, but I want to check. Can we bruise you?"

"Yes, anything you want."

"Okay. This is really going to hurt."

Valerie could not see what Fred had in his hand, but it was a short plastic stick about a quarter inch in diameter. He bent it back, holding it over her left breast. When he released it, it sank into her flesh. For an instant, nothing, then Valerie wailed at the top of her lungs. She had never felt such pain before, not even under Francine's lashing.

"No!. Please, not again. It's too much. I can't take it!"

The stick, which Daphne had named a "misery stick," struck the right breast. Valerie struggled in her bonds, desperate to get away from the agonizing pain. Two deep purple bruises had appeared on her tits. The stick struck again, another bruise appeared and Valerie shrieked even louder. Fred paused between each strike with the stick, giving Valerie a chance to use her safe word. When she had taken a dozen strokes between the two breasts, Daphne put her hand on Fred's, shaking her head.

"Val?" she asked, leaning in close, "do you want to safe word?"

"No!" Val sobbed. Valerie wanted the pain to stop, but she needed to not be the one to stop it. Sobs continued to rack her body as the throbbing in her tits continued.

Taking her at her word, Fred and Daphne continued their assault on Valerie's breasts. Daphne speared the nipples with two clover clamps and lifted them up, giving Fred access to the undersides. Again, the misery stick thwacked against Valerie's sensitive flesh, drawing renewed wails of agony from her. Another dozen strikes of the stick later and they stopped. Valerie was beyond tears, drawing great gulps of air into her body as she heaved with dry sobs. Even with the beating on her breasts stopped, they burned in agony. The flesh on her tits was a mixture of purple and dark red.

A hand once again entered Val's pussy, this one softer and more delicate than the last. With slow, gentle strokes, Daphne turned Valerie's groans of pain into moans of pleasure. Val humped against the hand that was caressing her, trying to bring her clit into contact with it. Daphne was too skilled to be taken in and Val was denied that intensity of pleasure. Soon, however, she was at her orgasmic plateau and the hand vanished once again, leaving Val to wail in misery at yet another lost climax.

No one touched her for several minutes, though Val could hear activity in the room. Zippers were opening and closing, the clatter of leather, metal and wood could be heard. Valerie assumed, correctly, that new toys were being brought out and that she would soon be subjected to some new torment. Of course, the steady pressure on her shoulders and residual pain in her breasts was torment enough, she thought. What she did not understand was why one of the two seemed to leave the room and return a few minutes later.

Valerie felt someone probing her ass, applying lube to it. She thought it odd since no one could fuck her ass, it was pretty much up against the leather surface of the horse. Then a tube pressed in and she clenched on instinct. That brought a slap on her still reddened ass, renewing the pain. Forcing herself to relax, she felt whatever it was penetrate deep, deeper than she had ever felt a cock or dildo reach. When a pumping sound was heard as the tube increased in width, she realized what was going to happen. She pressed against it, but the bardex nozzle was already too large to force out of her.

The pumping stopped and she felt the pressure on her arms and legs ease. She had been released and was pulled to her knees and bent over so that her face was on the floor, her ass sticking up with its obscene enema tail. Then the water entered her. It was not warm water, but hot! Val moaned in pain.

"Please, it's too hot. Please stop."

"No Valerie. We want this and you will take it. Have you ever had an enema before?" Fred asked.

"Once Master, at the hand fasting."

Her belly was beginning to expand and the first cramps were hitting her. Val whimpered in pain. Hands would reach down and massage her belly, relieving the pain for a short while, but it always returned. More and more water entered her body and she could feel the progression inside by the warming of her insides. Only when her belly was distended more than any pregnant woman she had seen, did the flow stop.

"You need to hold that for 15 minutes, Valerie."

Valerie groaned at the comment, sure that she was on the verge of exploding already. The cramping was getting worse, sending shudders through her and driving her to tears again. Time seemed to slow down, causing the agony of stretching and cramping to go on forever.

"Val, you need to stand up, dear."

Trembling with weakness, Valerie rose to her feet, hands on either side helping. Once she was standing, she felt something pushed between her legs and then the hands guiding her to a squatting position. The air was released from the bardex and the nozzle pulled out. Water gushed out of Valerie, landing in a wide bucket with a gross splashing noise. The release of pressure and cramps was almost orgasmic and Val moaned, her knees almost buckling. When the flow had slowed to a trickle and stopped, She was laid down on the floor and a pair if hands cleaned her off with a damp cloth that stung her welts. She could hear someone straining and using the door, she assumed Fred was removing the results of the enema.

"You're doing so well, Valerie. Do you want more?"

"Yes, please. Don't stop Mistress. You haven't even had any orgasms yet."

"Oh, we'll get those, I can assure you. Fred's cock is almost purple with need. I'm sure a sound fucking is in store."

"Use me for your pleasure Mistress."

The door opened and Fred returned. "Stand up," the man's voice growled. Valerie stood and was dragged to the center of the room where her cuffs were hooked to chains hanging from the ceiling. Lube was once again being rubbed into her asshole, a lone finger pressing in again and again. Then there was a woman's body pressing against her front, a solid cock against her crotch. Valerie moaned in pleasure, relishing the chance to be fucked, orgasm or no. Fred's cock pressed against her butt and she forced herself to relax, letting him in. The strap on entered her pussy and she felt that blessed feeling of fullness.

1...345678