All Comments on 'Stranger Than Truth Ch. 07'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just Perfect

Can't wait for the finale.

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 16 years ago
Awesome

i enjoy your writing so much. thank you for sharing and i cannot wait to read the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Anxiety

I was so nervous waiting for her confrontation with Charles it almost made me ill; fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh wow

it almost makes me sick to hear the word finaly..i dont want it to stop, i love the world You've created...the characters... please dont stop them....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
beautiful

Somehow I only just discovered this series and have spent the last 3 days reading from the very beginning when precious Val went searching. I'm extremely impressed by the evolving characters and story line. You are truly talented and erotically brilliant. Now after 3 days of being in intense pleasure as well as ready to shed tears I find I have to wait for the next installment....TORTURE I say pure Torture. I will be waiting breathlessly in hopes of seeing that next instalment soon. Until then I'm off to purchase ahorse hair whip *grin*

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Just to vent after having finished page 1, on what transpires IN the story, not on the story itself:

Charles has experienced a severe case of dominant failure. Just to act on the hear-say of a friend with whom he knows not always to be in agreement, not wanting to hear the explanation of his trusted - but on this occasion distrusted - submissive and completely forgetting that he already discussed with Valerie that Sally needed to go without a safeword, not approving that but accepting it nevertheless. And therefore giving unsound orders and forsaking two people for eight important days. Very bad behaviour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous