Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djserani
djserani
31 Followers

I lowered myself to him and when I felt the head of his cock enter me, I pushed down, inch by inch, until I was fully seated. He filled me incredibly and it was insane how well we fit together. "Dear God, you feel good." He whispered into my ear, then he turned and caught my lips in another searing kiss. Unable to keep myself still, I began moving.

My hands rested on his shoulders to steady myself and he held me, his arms around and up my back to anchor me by my shoulders. He thrust up into me as I rode him, meeting me stroke for stroke and it didn't take long until I could feel my first orgasm starting to take me. He pumped harder and faster and I leaned down and bit his shoulder as it built. "Oh, God, Joe..." I rode him harder, he plunged into me and then it hit. "I'm coming. Oh God, I'mcoming." It was nearly a screech, I was sure, but I couldn't really tell and didn't care.

"That's it baby. Come for me, let me feel you." He murmured the words into my ear and I could do very little but hold on as his strokes continued to fill me, prolonging my orgasm. I screamed into his shoulder again and again as the waves of pleasure crashed through me. My body convulsed around him, my pussy squeezing his cock as it pounded into me. Finally, my muscles started to relax and I slowed just a bit.

He wasn't through with me, though. He grabbed my ass in his hands and slouched further down onto the couch. Instead of up and down, I was now sliding back and forth along the length of his cock and this new position rubbed my clit at the same time. With his hands on me, guiding me, I couldn't control it and that alone was arousing. A moment later, I felt my climax build again and I shuddered with the strength of it.

Then he was sitting up, I was turned and he plunged into me from behind. I was bent over the arm of the sofa and Joe started pounding into me. I met him, thrust for thrust, sucking his cock into my pussy, desperate for more. I heard him moan behind me before I lost it yet again. A minute later, he was out of me, turning me once more before filling my pussy once more, this time facing me.

His lips crashed onto mine and my legs went around him. My arms wrapped around his back and held him to me. His strokes became erratic and I knew he was close. I held on tight, tilting my hips to give him deeper access and was surprised when my own climax snuck up on me one more time. As I flew off the edge, I felt him bite down on my neck, muffling his own shout as he came hard, emptying himself into me, filling me with his seed.

We lay there a moment, neither willing to move, trying to absorb the enormity of what we'd just done, how it had felt. He kissed the place he'd bitten me gently, over and over again. "I'm sorry," he whispered, but I just responded with a quiet 'shhh.' I kissed his cheek, his neck, anywhere I could reach, smoothing his hair back as he was doing with me.

He leaned up to kiss my lips, gently, slowly, sensually. I couldn't breathe with the feelings a kiss like that stirred in me and I tried desperately to remind myself that this was just sex. He would very likely never see me after this. We would very likely part ways after this and never see each other again.

It didn't feel right, though, as I tried to convince myself of this. Something felt more right than wrong about him, and I decided to force away the thoughts and just enjoy him. "I don't want to move, but you must be uncomfortable." I felt, more than heard his words.

I smiled at him, then blushed. "Actually, no. It feels good...you feel good."

He considered me a moment. "Then perhaps we shouldn't be in too much of a rush to part." He kissed me again and my heart thudded in my chest. "But I supposed we do need to sit up, hmm?" He smiled now, and I laughed.

"I suppose." He raised himself up and quickly adjusted his clothing. But when I thought he would simply sit up, he helped me reassemble myself and then lifted me as if I weighed almost nothing and settled me into his lap.

"That's better." He said before kissing me again. We lost ourselves in the kiss for a moment, but then he pulled away. "That was incredible. But the next time I am inside you, we'll be naked and in a much more private place."

It hadn't occurred to me that it would happen again. I stared at him a moment, my cheeks heating all over again. I couldn't imagine what a sexual relationship would be like with him. I think I'd probably explode. But before I could say much more, he began nibbling on my chin and my neck and I simply couldn't think.

"How do youdothat?" I whispered.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Make me forget my name?" I was having a very difficult time of it, in that moment. The only name I could seem to come up with was his – Joe.

He grinned evilly against my chest where he was currently placing random kisses. "I have no idea what you're talking about." His lips moved further down to kiss the swell of my breasts over the top of my neckline.

I'd closed my eyes and was so wrapped up in what he was doing to me, that I had almost forgotten where we were. He seemed just as lost as I because a moment later, we both jumped at the sound of Anna's voice. "There you are!"

I opened my eyes and struggled to sit up, but Joe wouldn't let me go. "Hi." I said shyly.

"Hel-lo!" She grinned from ear to ear as she took in the scene. I blushed about ten shades of red and struggled once more to try to sit up. Joe only tightened his hold on me. Anna ignored my struggles and turned to Joe. "I am Anna." She held her hand out.

I thought he might let go enough to shake her hand, but unfortunately not. I was back to wishing the floor would swallow me up. Charlie stood behind Anna with a leering grin on his face. "Hello, Anna. I'm Joe...Gene?" He asked as the couple behind Anna and Charlie made themselves known.

"Hey, man. I see you caught yourself something pretty." He nodded toward me, then held his hand out.

I shook it, still blushing. "Um, Caty. Nice to meet you." A moment later, we'd all shaken hands with each other and in the realm of small worlds discovered that the couple that had brought him – his best friend Gene and his wife Suzie – were the very couple that Anna and Charlie were meeting there.

"Well, isn't this a coincidence?" Joe held onto me firmly, but this time, I felt better for it. In the face of two other couples, it felt good to know that he wanted me with him. "Instead of two couples and a two extra wheels, we've got three full couples."

Anna's face shone. I didn't want to tell her that Joe and I weren't really acoupleper se, that we'd only just exchanged names and had sex. Joe, on the other hand, seemed to have a different idea of it altogether.

Suzie grinned. "So, um, it looks like Caty is still getting used to things. Perhaps we'd all be a bit more comfortable somewhere else?"

Joe nodded. "Excellent idea. My place isn't too far. Let's go there."

He finally let me go and I stood. I tried to straighten out my dress, but it was hopeless. Joe leaned in to me. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart. I don't think they care." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I walked with him and the others toward the door, 'sweetheart' ringing in my ear.

"Oh, I have a coat here." I headed toward the coat check and Joe went with me. When the locker opened and the girl handed my coat to me, Joe offered to carry it. I stared at him a minute and began wondering if perhaps I was simply dreaming. He smiled at me and I handed it to him, determined, if it was a dream, I'd just damned well enjoy it.

We stepped through the doors to the entryway and I studiously avoided the guy behind the counter. The other two smiled at me, though, then one of them gave me a wink and I blushed. Did I have the words, "I JUST HAD SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE" written in red across my forehead?

Out in the cooler evening air, I took a deep breath. I turned to say something to Joe, though I had no idea what, when a limo pulled up at the curb. He pulled me with him up to the car, and stood a moment as the chauffer opened the door. I looked from him to Anna, but it appeared they were going, too. With a minute shrug, I stepped into the limo and settled into a seat. Joe took the spot next to me, Anna and Charlie across from me and Gene and Suzie next to them. I shouldn't have been surprised when Gene placed a hand on Anna's leg, but I was.

This was a lot for me to take in all at once. I had no idea where we were going for sure, I had no knowledge of the man next to me except that he was a hell of a bed partner, that he was Irish with a good sense of humor and liked the same beer I did.

What I did know for sure was that I liked him, my best friends were here and that the evening wasn't over. And I was glad of it.

djserani
djserani
31 Followers
12