All Comments on 'Striking Pleasure'

by Petstorm

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Kitty_SenpaiKitty_Senpaialmost 17 years ago
oh SHAT AP ALREADY!!!

I don t get how ppl read stories in the BDSM, Non consensual and Reluctance sections and wanna be idiots about the content...

Go read a story by the Brother's Grimm or Maya Angelou or something that your meager little mind can handle (Maya Angelou may be too deep for you stick to Dr. Seuss)....

Petstorm this is a beautifully crafted piece of art ... pay no attention to the goat with the issues... i suspect thats the same ningnong who commented on one of my stories ... lol

HisancillaHisancillaalmost 17 years ago
HOT !!

This was so hot, so intense, so REAL !! Mmmm, i agree, please pay no mind to the idiots who cannot figure out what BSDM stands for....keep writing...you have a gift. I'm simply taken with your emotions and words...very very talented !! More, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Terrific

As a true submissive, i can tell you; your words tell a real story of her love and devotion to her Master. And His love and training of her so that she can be the best for Him. BDSM is a two way street, it is her life, pleasure and devotion to her Master. And Masters training and love of her to give Him pleasure in all ways.

Continue on with your work and never let the nay sayers hold you back. Your talent in writing shows your devotion to it. Just as a submissives devotion to her Master.

dove

RopebunnyCutieRopebunnyCutieabout 5 years ago
Wow

This drove me crazy. Times like this I wish I had a relationship like this. Striking pleasure is sooo good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous